PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Update: April 1st 2015

jandtandn
03-30-15, 06:46 PM
http://i58.tinypic.com/o0qv81.jpg

I'm hoping for a Spring goal for tomorrow's preview! We finally got a re-release of the Candy Hatchery! I would love to see the Truffle Chair!

ojapple96
03-30-15, 06:56 PM
Any guesses as to if we go back to second Wed of the month for goals? I finished mastering last months goal ovens today so I'm set either way

Edit KP

Guys, I just received a surprised updates! :D

25% off for gems expansion
Spring Basket on sale for 18 gems(Increased chances to receive Rare and Epic items)
Egg Hunt: 70 gems (LTO) [5 days timer]

sbratprincess
03-30-15, 07:11 PM
I'm hoping for a spring goal.

rocketsmama
03-30-15, 08:06 PM
I would LOVE the truffle chair!!! I'm hoping for something spring related as well!!!

LalaSmooth
03-30-15, 11:18 PM
Easter goals I want :)

zaaracake
03-31-15, 12:33 AM
Spring, more for Easter or even an early Mother's Day goal set...and yes, pls unlock the truffle chairs....puhleeeeeeeeeeeeze!

jandtandn
03-31-15, 08:17 AM
I don't know if we will get an Easter goal (although it would be nice!) because it's this Sunday.

alicee11
03-31-15, 10:05 AM
Truffle chair!!!!

jandtandn
03-31-15, 02:23 PM
http://i58.tinypic.com/o0qv81.jpg

Sb1957
03-31-15, 02:30 PM
Oh no!!!!! I didn't end all my Candy Hatchery and now arrives a new goal!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! And a Baseball goal, I really don't like these goals that only can celebrate people who lives in USA. The rest of the world doesn't play baseball, you know that???

chocolat_89
03-31-15, 02:32 PM
Wishing for the truffle chair! New Easter recipes/goals would be great.

jandtandn
03-31-15, 02:33 PM
Wishing for the truffle chair! New Easter recipes/goals would be great.

The preview is on the first page. Baseball goals.

PepperWoo
03-31-15, 02:34 PM
Hmm not feeling this goal at all. xD But yay to the plain grass tile for coins! Been waiting to have that for an outdoor setting that won't cost gems.

steelersbabyyy
03-31-15, 02:34 PM
wow i love it!!!! probably cuz i love baseball and am so excited for next week!!

mergirl96
03-31-15, 02:38 PM
Never been a fan of baseball, and I'll probably never like it, but I guess this is nice for those who are into it. I'm looking forward to those grass tiles, but I do wish the ovens had less baseball looking food, and more of the stuff they sell at the concession stand.

DragonWished
03-31-15, 02:38 PM
wow i love it!!!! probably cuz i love baseball and am so excited for next week!!

Yes! I am so going to enjoy this theme. Can't wait!

Doompicnic
03-31-15, 02:51 PM
So disappointed I wanted an easter theme.

jmterao
03-31-15, 03:16 PM
Play baseball In a Bakery? Really? I have done every goal for years, this one I will pass on.

No Easter.... No spring.... Bah

orleansparish
03-31-15, 03:17 PM
Oh no!!!!! I didn't end all my Candy Hatchery and now arrives a new goal!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! And a Baseball goal, I really don't like these goals that only can celebrate people who lives in USA. The rest of the world doesn't play baseball, you know that???

Baseball in played from New York to japan. Everyone won't like it, but many do. Not everyone celebrates easter but we still enjoyed the decor. Only one country celebrates Chinese New Year but we had decor and recipes dedicated to it.

I could care less for the decor. But recipes are recipes and Im trying to save gems. So bring it on!

sls0991
03-31-15, 03:19 PM
I'm really surprised that they never do an extravagant easter update (from the last few years that i've played anyway). I've come across so many religious bakeries, so at least acknowledging the holiday a little more would be nice for a lot of my neighbors and even for those that aren't religious, seeing as eggs and pretty pastel colors don't necessarily have a religious affiliation. Even a few "be blessed" wall decorations would be nice and the hashtag blessed is so popular that it could be very relatable and not limited to anything religious.

As for this teaser, I'm not into baseball at all, but it could go well with the boardwalk theme if you designed it right. You can play around with it, so I'm not completely closed minded with the update just yet.

jandtandn
03-31-15, 03:26 PM
Well, I'm finally getting grass tiles for coins so...and there's new recipes so...there's that. I played baseball throughout my childhood, but I'm not excited about this goal and that's fine. It's kind of a bland goal prize, if the stands are what you get at the end of this goal. The previous ones were more elaborate compared to this. Even last week's Blossom float had more panache.

alicee11
03-31-15, 03:32 PM
Yah in the end we have finally grass tile for coins!

MrsYarn
03-31-15, 03:40 PM
Perfect timing!! Only 6 more days until opening day! I think the baseball theme is cute. I was hoping for one last year. I probably won't keep my bakery decorated in baseball until October, but I will keep it for a little while. I'm very excited for opening day and this update just made me smile.

Go Detroit Tigers!

rosewaterlily
03-31-15, 03:46 PM
I love baseball and am excited to see the recipes. Goal prize isn't too exciting though, fans in a stand cheering in a bakery is pretty bizarre.

ashrb
03-31-15, 03:47 PM
Baseball in played from New York to japan. Everyone won't like it, but many do. Not everyone celebrates easter but we still enjoyed the decor. Only one country celebrates Chinese New Year but we had decor and recipes dedicated to it.

I could care less for the decor. But recipes are recipes and Im trying to save gems. So bring it on!

Chinese New Year is celebrated all around the world, especially in the US & the UK. The celebrations might not be as extravagant as they are in China, but it's still celebrated.

I'm not a baseball fan, so I'll pass on these goals. More power to the baseball fans, though!

ilaria2464
03-31-15, 03:53 PM
I'm confused is there a special baseball event happening? I feel like I should know this because I live in California lol

jandtandn
03-31-15, 04:11 PM
I'm confused is there a special baseball event happening? I feel like I should know this because I live in California lol

Professional baseball leagues have their Opening Day around this time. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opening_Day

aiyoosha
03-31-15, 04:27 PM
yay grass tiles! i hope theyre not gems or 20,000 each ugh

twospoons
03-31-15, 04:43 PM
much as in baseball, you can't win em all. but i didn't really think i'd use last year's basketball stuff in RS much either, and i've dragged that out a couple of times now.

hooray for grassy tiles!

kjbrogren
03-31-15, 05:34 PM
I like this idea even though i would envision it more for RS. Im loving the grass tile like everyone else has said. Im excited to see a "float" drink. The popcorn looks too cute to eat. The fans in the bleachers are very cool even though idk how to display them yet.

electrikbarbarella
03-31-15, 05:39 PM

Since this is the April goal, the grass tile will be for coins, yeah! The wallpaper will work for patriotic displays like Independence Day and the chairs look neutral, so the update has elements for those who aren't baseball fans. I was wondering if the stands aren't the goal prize because it kinda looks like two 3x3 decors set side-by-side.

Re-release of the Truffle Chairs for spring would be awesome!! :)

ElaineCarrel
03-31-15, 05:41 PM
Yippie baseball challenge. I so love baseball and since the season's starting I couldnt b happier. My home team, the Tampa Bay Rays, will open at home next Monday so I couldnt b happier.
Thx TL.

steelersbabyyy
03-31-15, 05:46 PM
Yippie baseball challenge. I so love baseball and since the season's starting I couldnt b happier. My home team, the Tampa Bay Rays, will open at home next Monday so I couldnt b happier.
Thx TL.

my team is the yankees :) good luck this year!

lauraleighashby
03-31-15, 05:57 PM
I do get that many seem disappointed that this update isn't more spring related (pastels and such). Personally though I think this is really cute... I love the tables....and double yay for grass tiles!

mrswhite101012
03-31-15, 06:49 PM
So jealous that RS has a better update than BS ):

Natasha_07
03-31-15, 07:16 PM
I'm actually happy for the grass tiles, hope they are 1,000 a piece! :)

PrettyPastriesByB2
03-31-15, 07:48 PM
I actually like this update. It's completely out of the norm for bs! While I'm not a big fan of baseball, this is going to fun to me.

AuntyRose32
03-31-15, 08:15 PM
I'm a big baseball fan but have to say I'm not liking this set of goals. Except for the grass tile, I like that a lot and look forward to having it for Spring and Summer. I will complete them though as I do appreciate getting goals and rewards of any kind and I'm happy for the people who will enjoy having these items in their bakeries.

Let's play ball...!

zeldashepard
03-31-15, 08:50 PM
I'm a big baseball fan but have to say I'm not liking this set of goals. Except for the grass tile, I like that a lot and look forward to having it for Spring and Summer. I will complete them though as I do appreciate getting goals and rewards of any kind and I'm happy for the people who will enjoy having these items in their bakeries.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

filochick1982
03-31-15, 09:52 PM
Not my cup of tea but will do them for the goal rewards anyway and new recipes.

butterquest
03-31-15, 10:07 PM
Not really excited about this goal but will do them for the gems we get from the new recipes.

VanaCatu
03-31-15, 10:15 PM
sometimes i'm sorry about these guys working on updates and goals.
i just hope they don't read the forums, o/wise if i was one of them i'd completely loose any inspiration, lol (:
2 yrs i'm reading forums, and seen no single update / quest with all positive reaction.
maybe it was "once upon a time", before i came here? (:

orleansparish
03-31-15, 11:29 PM
my team is the yankees :) good luck this year!

I knew there was a reason why I liked you! Been recording Yankees games since 1996.

Regarding Chinese New Year, my point was its not a huge US holiday but still the game has updates for it.

LalaSmooth
03-31-15, 11:31 PM
Could use the floor for summer though

jandtandn
04-01-15, 02:56 AM
sometimes i'm sorry about these guys working on updates and goals.
i just hope they don't read the forums, o/wise if i was one of them i'd completely loose any inspiration, lol (:
2 yrs i'm reading forums, and seen no single update / quest with all positive reaction.
maybe it was "once upon a time", before i came here? (:

I would like to believe the designers are mature enough to know that not everyone is going to be thrilled 100% of the time with what they put out. Especially with a game played worldwide. The reactions for many of the updates is mostly positive.

happyidy
04-01-15, 03:35 AM
hope the goal for next month will be better. sorry I'm not interesting with baseball, but I won't skip this goal.. . I think I like the green grass :-)

gabbysmom87
04-01-15, 04:44 AM
I'm really surprised that they never do an extravagant easter update (from the last few years that i've played anyway). I've come across so many religious bakeries, so at least acknowledging the holiday a little more would be nice for a lot of my neighbors and even for those that aren't religious, seeing as eggs and pretty pastel colors don't necessarily have a religious affiliation. Even a few "be blessed" wall decorations would be nice and the hashtag blessed is so popular that it could be very relatable and not limited to anything religious.

As for this teaser, I'm not into baseball at all, but it could go well with the boardwalk theme if you designed it right. You can play around with it, so I'm not completely closed minded with the update just yet.

Agreed. I'm atheist but I love Easter and other holiday decor. Blessed would be nice too I like it.

BuddyB111
04-01-15, 04:55 AM
Not really excited about this goal but will do them for the gems we get from the new recipes.

Same here.

myferngardens
04-01-15, 05:33 AM
I think the update is cute. It's very well designed. Detailed, fun, creative, awesome for baseball fans (which I am not). I love new recipes -gems are good. Everyone has commented on grass tiles for coins, all good stuff. I came over here to vent my personal feelings of disappointment to someone who might understand. My family and friends don't play the game - except to send me parts once in awhile. I am here because you people are passionate about the game as am I. I am sad because I had four broken phones last spring/summer and a multitude of sickness last year. I fell behind on transferring my bakery to new devices. I was overwhelmed with medical tests and depression. I missed out on the coffee shop and gelato bar goals. Because I missed those goals, I don't have a bunch of awesome bakery/sweet shop ovens, recipes and decor. I am so envious of all the useful on theme content that i missed. I actually long for it. I was really hoping for something more bakery related to fill that longing. I have pirates, surreys, all kinds of Halloween, Christmas and St. Patrick's Day (including an irish harp player that will never see the light of day again) stuff but I long for more realistic bakery/sweet shop decor and recipes. Maybe it's just because I missed out on the best two goals I have ever seen put out for bakery story. I know the bread goals were very realistic for a bakery. I enjoyed them. I also know that bakery story gets updated every week so there is hope for great things to come. We have seen lots of second chances lately with the re-released ovens and decor - maybe there is hope I will have my own Hazel one day. There is a lot for which to be happy, and thankful. I don't deny anyone their baseball fun. I am just sad. I though you all would understand.

minidemon88
04-01-15, 06:18 AM
Doing the goals for the appliances/recipes. That's all. Not a fan of any sport themes, but I'm happy for those who like it.

steelersbabyyy
04-01-15, 07:49 AM
I knew there was a reason why I liked you! Been recording Yankees games since 1996.

Regarding Chinese New Year, my point was its not a huge US holiday but still the game has updates for it.

haha i just requested to be your neighbor! and i'm going to the yankees game next wednesday so stoked!!!

alicee11
04-01-15, 08:45 AM
Well we've been asking for grass floor since long time and now finally we got it! Well that's good that TL somehow is listening us ;)

ojapple96
04-01-15, 08:55 AM
I think the update is cute. It's very well designed. Detailed, fun, creative, awesome for baseball fans (which I am not). I love new recipes -gems are good. Everyone has commented on grass tiles for coins, all good stuff. I came over here to vent my personal feelings of disappointment to someone who might understand....... I also know that bakery story gets updated every week so there is hope for great things to come. We have seen lots of second chances lately with the re-released ovens and decor - maybe there is hope I will have my own Hazel one day. There is a lot for which to be happy, and thankful. I don't deny anyone their baseball fun. I am just sad. I though you all would understand.

Sounds like a tough year I hope that things are going better! Looks like maybe with this goal you will at least get to have a hazel in your shop - though she will be wearing a baseball uniform! Storm8 as well as TeamLava have been responsive and throwing some nice surprises and LTO's our way so have hope that what you are wanting will be re-released soon:cool:

deekathleen
04-01-15, 08:57 AM
Do the goals start today?

bobbyrae
04-01-15, 09:00 AM

For ios players, yes.

ojapple96
04-01-15, 09:11 AM

They usually are released about 1:30 my time (CST) I'm on an IOs device

VanaCatu
04-01-15, 10:15 AM
hi guys! reserved separate thread for goals guide >>> http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?80317-BAKERY-GOALS-2015-Apr-01-Home-Run

deekathleen
04-01-15, 11:14 AM
Thanks. I got it around the same time, I'm on a kindle. :)

Natasha_07
04-01-15, 11:45 AM

They're only 2,000 coins & I'm happy with that although I love my meadow tiles but now more grass... yeah!

441sogo
04-01-15, 12:16 PM
I missed out on the coffee shop and gelato bar goals. Because I missed those goals, I don't have a bunch of awesome bakery/sweet shop ovens, recipes and decor. I am so envious of all the useful on theme content that i missed. I actually long for it. I was really hoping for something more bakery related to fill that longing.

I totally understand where your frustration is coming from! Those were by far the best goals I've seen in the over 2 years I have been playing! I'm glad that I was playing at the time they came out, and am grateful that I have all of the wonderful decor associated with them. I really hope, for your sake, that some of the items you missed will become available to you at some point. Fingers crossed!!!

As far as the baseball goals go....meh! This is the first goal set I will skip. I'm just not into it at all and do not wish to invest the time to complete it.

maesus
04-01-15, 12:50 PM
Not a big fan of the theme, but at least I have a grass floor finally!

VelvetyChocolate
04-01-15, 01:11 PM
Not a fan of baseball, but I'll do the goal anyway. I want to try themeing my bakery with a seasonal goal, which I've never done before. My bakery's plain and boring, so it'll be a good start to make it homely. ;)

KadeeDid
04-01-15, 01:18 PM
Myferngardens, I know what you mean. I had cancer twice and get nasty migraines plus have been doing some caregiving with friends and family. I am very involved in cancer advocacy and support. I missed some awesome updates too. I hope that they come out with some updates that you love and maybe offer some of the items you missed.

Hugs,
Kadee

creamypuff
04-01-15, 01:27 PM
Is it just me or is there no goal "finale" item? I've scrolled back and forth through my decorations and I don't see anything waiting to be unlocked... the bleachers and even Hazel are for coins and available now at the beginning of the decorations...?

★Never mind! They are now at the end and locked! Wish I had bought more than the memorabilia stand while they were unlocked, lol

PrettyPastriesByB2
04-01-15, 01:35 PM
Is anyone else's walls not showing up for the baseball theme?

StevenKevin
04-01-15, 01:37 PM
I loooooove this update and for 2 reasons: 1/ i dont like goals 2/ i dont like baseball - so a very peaceful week for me ty lol
happy for those who both love goals n baseball tho

indigojo66
04-01-15, 02:22 PM
So everyone is fine with there not being any coloured eggs, rabbits, or Easter related items? My neighbours aren't pleased on my game wall.

jandtandn
04-01-15, 02:42 PM
There is a small Easter sale, but that looks like that's all we're going to get for now.

rocketsmama
04-01-15, 02:46 PM
There is a small Easter sale, but that looks like that's all we're going to get for now.

This is from what we got last week. Nothing new.

rocketsmama
04-01-15, 02:49 PM
So everyone is fine with there not being any coloured eggs, rabbits, or Easter related items? My neighbours aren't pleased on my game wall.

This update for me....is less than stellar. I think it's kinda plain. However, for the people who like the baseball update it's great. I will get my grass tiles I want, and I will do the goals ONLY because of the recipes, but I'm not in a hurry by any means.

andromedablack
04-01-15, 03:00 PM

Not pleased either!
Can't believe we got a baseball theme and goals right before Easter! I was hoping for NEW Easter items and of course goals.

irishmeagan
04-01-15, 03:17 PM
No new St. Paddy's Day stuff...now no new Easter / Spring stuff. What's up with that?

BuddyB111
04-01-15, 03:30 PM
It's a pain in the neck to have to tab to the very end of the gifts to send the new parts. :mad:

MizCricket
04-01-15, 04:39 PM
It's great to get grass tiles. I'm looking forward to redecorating with them, maybe for summer. We've had so much great bakery themed content lately that it's nice to see some goals and decor for other people who like a little more variety in how they decorate. My bakery is usually pretty strictly decorated in a bakery/cafe theme, but I really enjoy seeing bakeries in all sorts of creative designs, and I do all the goals for the new appliances and recipes to earn gems so it's all good in my book!

awesomejujubeans
04-01-15, 05:07 PM
I love the grass tiles too. They go with my spring theme. I am not a sports nut at all, but baseball is in season. Plus, there are probably plenty of baseball fans that are thrilled with the update. :)

jandtandn
04-01-15, 05:14 PM
This is from what we got last week. Nothing new.

Yes, I know. It's still probably all we're going to get.

I happily bought a ton of grass tiles. They're really nice-- and very affordable!

rocketsmama
04-01-15, 05:42 PM
Yes, I know. It's still probably all we're going to get.

I happily bought a ton of grass tiles. They're really nice-- and very affordable!
The 1st part...your right, we probably won't be getting anymore Easter items, which sucks.
2nd part....the grass tiles....for coins....Awesome!!!

christi212
04-01-15, 06:21 PM
I had to change devices as my kindle crashed... when I installed app on another device it starts me back at level one... is there a way to access my original bakery?

MizCricket
04-01-15, 06:29 PM
I had to change devices as my kindle crashed... when I installed app on another device it starts me back at level one... is there a way to access my original bakery?

Yes, open your game, then open the menu and tap on Social. Tap on the Invite Friends tab, and you should see your account id and a button called Account Settings. Tap that button and you should have the option to log into your old account.

christi212
04-01-15, 07:02 PM
I don't see the "account settings" button

kittystar1
04-02-15, 05:00 AM
Ugh =/ How could you NOT do an Easter goal in April... I know we have the Easter sale but more stuff would have been nice especially for the people that don't have past items.

There should' have been an Easter goal and then just a regular Baseball update if it was necessary... So disappointed.

Sb1957
04-02-15, 05:48 AM
why in bs is sooooo difficult to complete an oven, and why it takes so long for the first dish??!! In rs everything is easier !!

KimWill
04-02-15, 06:43 AM
This update bites. So nothing for easter or spring. I'm definitely not happy with this stupid update

VanaCatu
04-02-15, 06:45 AM
why in bs is sooooo difficult to complete an oven, and why it takes so long for the first dish??!! In rs everything is easier !!

i guess they mixed up the order of appliances this time: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?80317-BAKERY-GOALS-2015-Apr-01-Home-Run&p=1085022&viewfull=1#post1085022

quantity of required spares also talks for this suggestion.

BlondieValentine
04-02-15, 11:42 AM
6 Hours for the first goal? Booooooooooo! Amirite? 6 just happens to be the least convenient recipe time.

myferngardens
04-02-15, 12:13 PM
I feel ya if you wanted Easter. I did too! Lots of Easter. Good Easter stuff that looks like someone put thought into it. I knew that it wasn't going to happen though. Remember last year when we were all begging for cute peeps and chocolate bunnies and birds nest cupcakes and a lamb cake and bright spring colors and eggs and baskets and Easter grass? Remember when Easter passed and we cried out "Fine no Easter, then give us Spring!" So then they gave us spring. They gave us spring tables and chairs, brown tables and chairs with a spring base. It was a cruel joke. Oh. They gave us tulip tables too. Remember the tulip (guitar) tables? Was that all last year or the year before? That's when I gave up. I got my candy hatchery this year. I am over the moon about that. Dont know what S8 has against Easter and spring, but as long as I have been playing our requests for Easter have been all but denied. I take what I can get. Candy Hatchery and lots of egg timers to make a sweet pastel Easter garden fence. As for Easter, maybe next year...but I will not be a bit surprised if Easter passes unnoticed next year too.

Sb1957
04-02-15, 01:51 PM
FELLOWS WE'LL TAKE A LITTLE BIT OF TIME TO FINISH THIS GOAL, SECOND DISH TAKES 8 hours!!!!!!!!

jandtandn
04-02-15, 01:54 PM
FELLOWS WE'LL TAKE A LITTLE BIT OF TIME TO FINISH THIS GOAL, SECOND DISH TAKES 8 hours!!!!!!!!

Oh, COME ON!

VanaCatu
04-02-15, 02:27 PM
yep. 8hrs. ms. Pepper posted it 3hrs ago in goals thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?80317-BAKERY-GOALS-2015-Apr-01-Home-Run).

appliances definitely mixed up.

whch is not so bad. if fountain have shorter timed recipes, it wd be easier to finish the goals than usually.

jandtandn
04-02-15, 04:10 PM
I appreciate that Sb1957 posted that in this thread, too, as it is still being read.

sally_brown
04-02-15, 07:30 PM
6 Hours for the first goal? Booooooooooo! Amirite? 6 just happens to be the least convenient recipe time.I disagree. I think 1 hours is the least convenient time. I do not have time during the work day to check in that frequently.

jandtandn
04-03-15, 07:19 AM
My 1 hour recipes usually expire by the time I remember to come back and serve them. I always try to get them out of the way first.

Sb1957
04-03-15, 07:22 AM
I appreciate that Sb1957 posted that in this thread, too, as it is still being read.

Thank u 😉

steelersbabyyy
04-03-15, 11:13 AM
you can buy the egg hunt now! its 70 gems!

minidemon88
04-03-15, 11:15 AM
Guys, I just received a surprised updates! :D

25% off for gems expansion
Spring Basket on sale for 18 gems(Increased chances to receive Rare and Epic items)
Egg Hunt: 70 gems (LTO) [5 days timer]

christi212
04-03-15, 12:08 PM
I don't see the "account settings" button

I have checked everywhere and can't find an account settings tab/ button

Natasha_07
04-03-15, 12:14 PM

Select the Storm8 icon, the blue one at the top right corner.

http://i61.tinypic.com/28k3oev.png

DragonWished
04-03-15, 12:17 PM

Also can be found:

Main Menu/Social/Invite Friends

xxxe
04-03-15, 12:46 PM
If anybody opens the Spring Basket can you please post pictures? The Mystery box thread only has a few of the prizes pictured. I want to opn it since its only 18 gems but I'm not sure what some of the prizes look like.

deekathleen
04-03-15, 01:16 PM
Is that a good price?

my607
04-03-15, 01:28 PM
I think it's expensive but some people will buy it. I have a gem sale today and I want to save it for future decorations.

filochick1982
04-03-15, 02:07 PM
Planning to buy 2 x Egg Hunts! Just need a gem sale....

bakealot003
04-03-15, 02:44 PM
If anybody opens the Spring Basket can you please post pictures? The Mystery box thread only has a few of the prizes pictured. I want to opn it since its only 18 gems but I'm not sure what some of the prizes look like.

19554<<I opened it and got a Fruit Stand 4th prize ...of course 4th prize! LOL

Found this info but no pics on another site:
Spring Basket:
Common: Chocolate Bunny, Fruit Baskets
Uncommon: Spring Cake Display, Spring Windmill
Rare: Bunny Playpen
Very Rare: Confection Garden, Potted Sunflower

Natasha_07
04-03-15, 03:45 PM
If anyone wants to see pics of the Basket see this thread.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?80117-Easter-Sale!-(25th-March-to-5th-April)&p=1085774#post1085774

aiyoosha
04-03-15, 03:51 PM
thank you s8 or tl whoever! i love ltos

andromedablack
04-03-15, 03:51 PM
Got the Bunny Playpen in 3rd try, I always dreamed of that item, I'm so happy!!!

aiyoosha
04-03-15, 03:52 PM
Got the Bunny Playpen in 3rd try, I always dreamed of that item, I'm so happy!!!

nice! i bet im gonna get that dang sunflower pot or the windmill lol

andromedablack
04-03-15, 03:58 PM
nice! i bet im gonna get that dang sunflower pot or the windmill lol

I got 2 4rth prizes too first but I could totally spend all my gems until I get those bunnies, so I was lucky to get them so fast :P
Now I'm thinking about the Egg hunt, it's cute but very expensive :/

aiyoosha
04-03-15, 04:02 PM
I got 2 4rth prizes too first but I could totally spend all my gems until I get those bunnies, so I was lucky to get them so fast :P
Now I'm thinking about the Egg hunt, it's cute but very expensive :/

lol im same, good thing you got it quick. it is very expensive and im thinking of getting 2 actually lol

andromedablack
04-03-15, 04:06 PM
lol im same, good thing you got it quick. it is very expensive and im thinking of getting 2 actually lol

Good luck if you decide to open the box :)

If would be a so much easier decision if the Egg hunt had an Easter bunny,I'd definately buy it then..

aiyoosha
04-03-15, 04:15 PM
Good luck if you decide to open the box :)

If would be a so much easier decision if the Egg hunt had an Easter bunny,I'd definately buy it then..
thx
now if it was that easter bunny cake id buy it in a instant

xxxe
04-03-15, 04:25 PM
19554<<I opened it and got a Fruit Stand 4th prize ...of course 4th prize! LOL

I really like that fruit basket! It's a great 4th place compared to some of them. I want to open it but I opened the Easter egg one and I got the worst prize (in my opinion) so now I'm nervous about opening a box that doesn't have pictures for the 4th place prize.

LalaSmooth
04-03-15, 04:27 PM
I got the spring cake display lol.

bakealot003
04-03-15, 04:32 PM
Sorry dupe post...deleted

bakealot003
04-03-15, 04:33 PM
Hmm its quite small.....I left it next to the Lotus Fountain for comparison

19555 <<< But on the upside I FINALLY got a 1st prize YAY!!

Also other prizes same box:

bakealot003
04-03-15, 04:35 PM
thx
now if it was that easter bunny cake id buy it in a instant

I agree I really want that cake!

bakealot003
04-03-15, 04:37 PM
I really like that fruit basket! It's a great 4th place compared to some of them. I want to open it but I opened the Easter egg one and I got the worst prize (in my opinion) so now I'm nervous about opening a box that doesn't have pictures for the 4th place prize.

If I could send it to you or trade I would its not my favourite prize but I am not big on shelves. I am one of those crazy fountain loving users LOL.

What "prize" did you get from the Easter box?

deekathleen
04-03-15, 04:44 PM
What is an expansion sale?

Sb1957
04-03-15, 04:58 PM
I spent 18 gems to get a Potted Sunflower........this sucks!!

rosewaterlily
04-03-15, 05:08 PM
What is an expansion sale?

You can expand with 60 gems instead of 80 (or 30 instead of 40 if you're on one of the smaller expansions).

sls0991
04-03-15, 08:11 PM
The egg hunt was a really nice surprise, thanks S8!! I really wanted it.

ragofcampcaoile
04-03-15, 08:31 PM
Hi, what goal should I complete to be able to buy the sweetco table? Thanks.. pm me on my wall for bakery story... storm8 id - ragofcampcaoile

minidemon88
04-03-15, 11:57 PM
I think they increased the chances to get 1st prize or 2nd prize items. That's what I saw stated on the box sale pop-up. Lol Although that box is from a very old box, probably back in 2011. Seem like 2x2 is the standard size for some of the 1st prizes back then. =/

minidemon88
04-04-15, 06:08 AM
Didn't get what I want. :(

Ended up with the windmill, spring cake and lastly the fruit stand. The fruit stand is just 1x1 only. =____="

Natasha_07
04-04-15, 11:47 AM
Didn't get what I want. :(

Ended up with the windmill, spring cake and lastly the fruit stand. The fruit stand is just 1x1 only. =____="

The windmill is cute, and the fruit stand a little bigger than the regular 4th place prizes. I still haven't got the box available in RS, I want the confectionary or whatever is the name thingy.

Yeah, it's from 2011.

filochick1982
04-05-15, 12:44 AM
They definitely increased the chances of the 1st place prizes! I got the Confection Garden 1st place prize twice in a row on my 1st and 2nd try on the Spring Basket box. That's never happened before. Bit disappointing that it's only a 2x2 though.

I think they increased the chances to get 1st prize or 2nd prize items. That's what I saw stated on the box sale pop-up. Lol Although that box is from a very old box, probably back in 2011. Seem like 2x2 is the standard size for some of the 1st prizes back then. =/

darko5
04-06-15, 11:29 AM

I totally understand you - it happened to me, some 4th place prizes are so.. disappointing!
The Potted Sunflower is not worth 18 gems at all!!! :mad:

jandtandn
04-06-15, 12:36 PM
Ugh. Went to tip a neighbor and the box pop up sprang up just as I tapped the last table, so I accidentally purchased it and got a crappy potted sunflower.

twospoons
04-06-15, 03:42 PM
i hate those box sale popups. it was bad enough accidentally buying a box when you're in the decor tab and click on one, now you can buy one just because you have a one-second lag. sorry for your gem loss!

melis007
04-06-15, 04:10 PM
I have a question not related to this thread.....so sorry...but I was just wondering when the recipe for Apple tea was released on the drink machine?i just pulled my machine out of storage and notice it!!!

deekathleen
04-06-15, 07:58 PM
Oops wrong thread.

DI3S3L
04-07-15, 12:12 AM
Ugh. Went to tip a neighbor and the box pop up sprang up just as I tapped the last table, so I accidentally purchased it and got a crappy potted sunflower.

Same. Just got gem trapped and all I got out of it is a potted plant. Arrrrrg!

filochick1982
04-07-15, 12:28 AM
Me too :(

Same. Just got gem trapped and all I got out of it is a potted plant. Arrrrrg!

DragonWished
04-07-15, 08:49 AM
I got my hopes up when I saw posts about increased chances for 1st or 2nd prize. Got a very ugly 4th place chocolate bunny statue instead. Put it out on my game board as a reminder to find something else to do when I'm bored.

andromedablack
04-07-15, 09:01 AM
May chances have indeed increased, my friend got the Bunny Playpen in 1st try.I got it 3rd try.

jandtandn
04-07-15, 09:05 AM
They've definitely done something. In RS I got 3 first place prizes (different accounts) in a row. On one account, I got 2 first place prizes on after the other (same account).

BuddyB111
04-07-15, 10:17 AM
They've definitely done something alright - set the pop up so it doesn't appear at the start of play. I just got gem trapped too collecting tips. :mad:

jandtandn
04-07-15, 10:45 AM
They've definitely done something alright - set the pop up so it doesn't appear at the start of play. I just got gem trapped too collecting tips. :mad:

Not you, too! They got me yesterday.

BuddyB111
04-07-15, 03:32 PM
I was playing on the my old iPad and wondered if this kind of pop up timing happened all the time on iOS, because I don't remember seeing pop ups on Android other than at the start of play.