PDA

View Full Version : How do you score more points?

TinksThots
03-30-15, 08:52 AM
No matter how spectacular a chain reaction looks while it's going off, no matter how many special spots are involved, no matter how long it lasts, no matter which pets I pick, the point bar hardly budges. What's the trick to getting that third star?

rosewaterlily
03-30-15, 09:51 AM
I think you have to level up, since it says your pals get stronger at each level up. I hope that's the case or I'll never clear round 61 no matter how many cascades of bombs I set off. The good thing is we get XP towards leveling even in losses so just have to keep playing to eventually have enough firepower--assuming my theory is correct, that is.

TinksThots
03-30-15, 10:11 AM
That's basically what I've been thinking, just wondered if maybe I was missing something else. Pet combos, strategies, etc., but I've tried so many variations my hopes weren't very high lol. I only have two stars on almost every level from 12 up, trying like crazy for more and getting nowhere. I'm only on level 7 though so it's gonna be forever right? I wish the energy cap wasn't so pathetic. :-(

xanethi
04-05-15, 05:08 AM
As your PET levels up they Will indeed get stronger (although not always by a lot) im currently at level 15 and my PALS hits for 78 Each time. However your succes also depends on what pals you get. I so far only got one rare and none that Can Close those black holes perhaps making those levels Harder to beat and because of that i do not score 3 stars. But i got a pal that Can give energy to diamonds making those levels easier.
Been lazy with replaying low levels though and just trying to progress so i could probably get more Stars now if i tried.