PDA

View Full Version : Can't Click on items to clear from spots

tygerlynx
03-29-15, 05:32 PM
Hello!
I am having an issue in two spots in my forest. I expanded to two areas where I need to clear foliage but my current habitats are in the way of some of them. I know they are there because when I try to place a habitat there there is 1 red box. I can't click on it to clear it though b/c the habitat next to it is in the way. Is there anything I can do about this? or do I have to wait until I clear another spot and hope I dont have the same issue so I can move the habitat, clear the foliage, and more the habitat back?

[S8] Regina
03-30-15, 10:18 AM
Hello!
I am having an issue in two spots in my forest. I expanded to two areas where I need to clear foliage but my current habitats are in the way of some of them. I know they are there because when I try to place a habitat there there is 1 red box. I can't click on it to clear it though b/c the habitat next to it is in the way. Is there anything I can do about this? or do I have to wait until I clear another spot and hope I dont have the same issue so I can move the habitat, clear the foliage, and more the habitat back?

Sorry about that! Please email support@teamlava.com so they can take a look at your account. Thank you!