PDA

View Full Version : Flower Frenzy has made me want to leave the game

daisybeach2
03-29-15, 12:04 PM
The flower frenzy event is not fun at all. It Takes so many tulips to achieve the reward and then they are all decorative. I would really have loved something that generates more wood. I have so much stone and never enough wood. The game is out of balance.

SpiritWind00
03-29-15, 01:39 PM
Events are harder for lower levelled players. Don't let it worry you so much. We've all been there. Wood and stone are basic building elements, so you're bound to keep having issues. But you won't always I promise!

ShibuyaCloth
03-29-15, 01:54 PM
As SW mentioned, it seems you are still a lower level player. For old timers like me, wood and stone are a no brainer. I must be creative to use it ;) Well the flower frenzy made a huge dent in my stockpile of fancy stones & beams, build 10 conservatories in a row. Once my inventory overflow again, I'll be back to making fountains.

PraxisOfGood
03-29-15, 08:05 PM
I'm in exactly the place of the OP. Almost level 31, and I've been scraping for wood and sap for weeks.

But you know, I did something about it that has made me feel better about the game. I put my level 8 garden and my four conservatories into the storage cellar, because I don't need tulips and I certainly don't need more gloves and clippers. Instead of dutifully clicking on them every two hours, I started buying trees and using my energy to water them and chop them down when they're grown. Now I at least have more wood than I need, and enough sap to fill some priorities instead of waiting on all of them.

As low-level players, we're the lucky ones. I just built Kaj's house and finished all the requirements to send my Knights to the desert for the first time. I've nearly saved up 70% of the gold needed to find someone to house my friendly skunkupine and before long I'll spend another half million gold on the Baron's silly birthday present. See, we don't have to collect tulips to do something fun with this game. It's the players who have been level 50 for a year with no place left to expand their realms that are trapped by this event, and they have my sympathy if they want it.

And I also wouldn't be so quick to wish that S8 would give us extra resource generators once a month. I just got through playing Restaurant Story 2. They gave everyone a free oven for Valentines Day, and then seemed to belatedly realize that all our extra income had thrown the game economy out of balance. Trust me when I tell you that you don't want them to feel the same way about CS ever.

burritosprings
03-30-15, 10:22 AM
I'm in exactly the place of the OP. Almost level 31, and I've been scraping for wood and sap for weeks.

But you know, I did something about it that has made me feel better about the game. I put my level 8 garden and my four conservatories into the storage cellar, because I don't need tulips and I certainly don't need more gloves and clippers. Instead of dutifully clicking on them every two hours, I started buying trees and using my energy to water them and chop them down when they're grown. Now I at least have more wood than I need, and enough sap to fill some priorities instead of waiting on all of them.

As low-level players, we're the lucky ones. I just built Kaj's house and finished all the requirements to send my Knights to the desert for the first time. I've nearly saved up 70% of the gold needed to find someone to house my friendly skunkupine and before long I'll spend another half million gold on the Baron's silly birthday present. See, we don't have to collect tulips to do something fun with this game. It's the players who have been level 50 for a year with no place left to expand their realms that are trapped by this event, and they have my sympathy if they want it.

And I also wouldn't be so quick to wish that S8 would give us extra resource generators once a month. I just got through playing Restaurant Story 2. They gave everyone a free oven for Valentines Day, and then seemed to belatedly realize that all our extra income had thrown the game economy out of balance. Trust me when I tell you that you don't want them to feel the same way about CS ever.

How about you help out the community by at least taking the effort to click on the Garden.. its only one energy