PDA

View Full Version : Living wood issues

bozotc19
03-28-15, 01:43 PM
I need a boatload of living wood to upgrade deep mine to level 5. It seems like living wood has become rare...2 from chopping up 10 trees. It seemed like they were a more common drop a whole ago. Is a living wood tree worty it? How often does it drop? Does it have limited life like most trees or is it forever? Thanks in advance

queentina3
03-28-15, 02:23 PM
I think it's worth it. It drops every few hours, sorry, can't recall the timing right now. I get from 2-3 living wood and 1-3 wood each time. It lasts forever.

ShibuyaCloth
03-28-15, 03:14 PM
The regular Sawmills are also a good regular source. Although not as good as a living tree, but not at the cost of gems. The Goodess tree is also a a nice source.

SpiritWind00
03-28-15, 06:37 PM
Inventory guide lists a few more places.... Go to The Hub!

chinchi22
05-03-15, 12:12 PM
I need Living Wood to upgrade my 2nd Deep Mine and to Build my 2nd Greenhouse. I have just chopped over 70 chops of various trees, and haven't got one single Living Wood. I can't remember having this problem when I did my first Mine upgrade and greenhouse. It seems the only place I can be sure to get it from is my Living Wood Tree, but it is a pain having to wait four hours for it to recharge.

ShibuyaCloth
05-03-15, 12:36 PM
Before the living wood tree and the goddess tree I chops several 100 pine trees, best sap + living wood source I found at the time. Just by chopping pine tree I managed to max out my workshop wood based materials.

Chaotarch
05-04-15, 12:25 AM
Before the living wood tree and the goddess tree I chops several 100 pine trees, best sap + living wood source I found at the time. Just by chopping pine tree I managed to max out my workshop wood based materials.

yh, good old times...pain trees - a lot of them:eek:
if you have gems, buy a living wood tree, or make it in the potionshop ( if you chop old logs for glimmerstuff you get wood + pedals enough )

ShibuyaCloth
05-04-15, 12:47 AM
yh, good old times...pain trees - a lot of them:eek:
if you have gems, buy a living wood tree, or make it in the potionshop ( if you chop old logs for glimmerstuff you get wood + pedals enough )

Yeap good old time :rolleyes:, after maxing out my workshop, I started to mass produce living wood in the potion shop. It become obsolete when all those nice specialized trees where added.