PDA

View Full Version : Servings Increasing

Aud2007
03-28-15, 06:47 AM
Has anyone noticed that servings on your counter will increase, as if items were never sold? I've noticed this with many dishes, not just one or two; I'll be waiting for my counters to clear do I can serve more food, and it will say I have a certain amount left, then when I log back in a few minutes later there will be more servings left than there were before.

[S8] Walt
03-30-15, 01:52 PM
Sorry to hear about this! It sounds like you may be experiencing a Sync Error. Please try force closing your game in-between play sessions and remain connected to a strong and stable internet connection. Additionally, we suggest visiting a Neighbor before stopping your current play session to help prevent this from occurring. If you continue to experience this issue, please contact us at support@storm8.com so we can take a look.

Aud2007
03-30-15, 02:06 PM
Walt;1083673']Sorry to hear about this! It sounds like you may be experiencing a Sync Error. Please try force closing your game in-between play sessions and remain connected to a strong and stable internet connection. Additionally, we suggest visiting a Neighbor before stopping your current play session to help prevent this from occurring. If you continue to experience this issue, please contact us at support@storm8.com so we can take a look.

Thank you! I wasn't too concerned about it since it wasn't that many more servings and didn't seem to effect my purchases or recipes, but it's good to have a reason behind the oddity. Thanks for the response and the tip, I will definitely visit a neighbor before I exit from now on!