PDA

View Full Version : Design tab working in other players restaurants.

deekathleen
03-27-15, 07:29 PM
I was visiting a neighbor's restaurant. Left a comment on their wall, then went to press the button to go home.
When I did nothing happened. I pressed it again and still nothing. Then I noticed it wasn't the home button it was the design button. I pressed it again and noticed I could move something in their restaurant. I turned off my kindle and restarted it and everything went back to normal, except I seem to be missing about 20 gems now.

[S8] Regina
03-30-15, 10:36 AM
I was visiting a neighbor's restaurant. Left a comment on their wall, then went to press the button to go home.
When I did nothing happened. I pressed it again and still nothing. Then I noticed it wasn't the home button it was the design button. I pressed it again and noticed I could move something in their restaurant. I turned off my kindle and restarted it and everything went back to normal, except I seem to be missing about 20 gems now.

Sorry about that! We will forward this information over to the team for investigation. In regards to your account, please email support@teamlava.com for assistance. Thank you!