PDA

View Full Version : Food Lasting Longer?

gravityx9
03-27-15, 05:06 PM
Could this be right?
Normally, when I am away, I return to empty counters.
But today, my counters are full and so are my ovens.....waiting for someplace to open up.

Tables are full eating eaters, customers keep coming in the door
and sometimes turned away because not enough tables.

Are the customers eating slower?
If I have the program closed, do customers stop coming in?

It's nice but I am just curious about why the food is lasting so long.

thx

mamareader02
03-27-15, 08:24 PM
Having opposite problem,can't keep anything on counters since the update

Aud2007
03-28-15, 04:35 AM
It seems to vary for me, and I notice it mostly in the mornings; I used to wake up to empty counters, but some mornings I wake up now to full counters and barely anything being sold (about $20,000 to $30,000), while other mornings I wake up to almost everything being sold ($100,000+). When almost everything is sold, all of my recipes from the night before have a few servings left (about 20 each), which then gets sold within 30 minutes or so. The last few days have been good, with things selling very quickly so I can keep making new recipes, but prior to that it was slower.

My theory is that they slowed down the rates to throttle the game, but then sped it back up when people were complaining that they couldn't make enough money to advance or buy ingredients at the street market because of the high prices. Or I could just be imagining the whole thing;)

gravityx9
03-28-15, 07:17 AM
You're right, Aud2007, it must vary..... or be a glitch.
This morning many counters were empty........shoulda kept my mouth shut..... :D

jumpinheather1
03-28-15, 09:05 AM
Same for me. All counters still full even overnite! Guess I just stop playing for a while til they catch up. Used to be cleared overnite....bummer b/c I play less.

gravityx9
03-29-15, 08:31 AM
Overnight, yes......seems like cooking continues but counters remain full, as if the restaurant is closed to customers.
Doesn't seem to happen during the day when I can check on the game every couple of hours.

Less money earned over night and less XP earned when I resume playing.

Counters full + ovens full in the morning = less play time.

:(

MysticOrchid
03-31-15, 08:15 PM
I've also noticed this issue as well. Sometimes everything on my counters get sold within an hour or so. Other times it takes over night for everything to be sold. This happens when the game closed by foreclosing the app or leaving it open under multitask.