PDA

View Full Version : Easter Egg Dragon- Unbreedable

ScoochiGrl
03-27-15, 11:20 AM
Is the limited time Easter Egg Dragon only available for purchase? I really would like to have this one, but for 800 gold?

kooky panda
03-27-15, 11:27 AM
Good question, it says not through breeding. Do not purchase yet, let me check on this.

ScoochiGrl
03-27-15, 11:34 AM
Thank you Kooky

kooky panda
03-27-15, 11:59 AM
I am sorry but this dragon is unbreedable. :(

LonePudding
03-27-15, 12:09 PM
Why bring back all the good old dragons for purchase only :( Ohh well!

JustBeKind
03-27-15, 12:14 PM
With all my respect, but I don't understand why this dragon for 800 gold ?

mbyte68
03-27-15, 12:17 PM
know what u mean heres , they seem like they are becoming the new EA of the mobile world at min

PernReloaded
03-27-15, 12:22 PM
With all my respect, but I don't understand why this dragon for 800 gold ?

Because it's a)an unbreedable dragon, and b) is a three-color dragon, with PINK - a color that splits - which is very hard to breed.

Rapunzel is also 800 gold, we simply got a chance to breed it.

JustBeKind
03-27-15, 12:35 PM
Because it's a)an unbreedable dragon, and b) is a three-color dragon, with PINK - a color that splits - which is very hard to breed.

Rapunzel is also 800 gold, we simply got a chance to breed it.

Yes, I understood it, but if we can breed this dragon its will hard enough aswell
I agree this one is beautiful, but I believe I can buy this dragon ( for collection) if I have all dragons already
Still think price to high
Will wait next year Easter or maybe we still will have some offers for this Easter

ScoochiGrl
03-27-15, 12:55 PM
Since this dragon is only available for purchase why make it limited time only? It isn't on sale. Maybe some day it will come back as part of a value pack. I don't know why this particular incident is bothering me so much. Letting it go, I'll work on breeding Manticore.

cocauina
03-28-15, 09:09 AM
Since this dragon is only available for purchase why make it limited time only? It isn't on sale. Maybe some day it will come back as part of a value pack. I don't know why this particular incident is bothering me so much. Letting it go, I'll work on breeding Manticore.

It's limited because this dragon is a World Event dragon, and you know how the World Event dragons are.

The Easter Egg Dragon was a dragon from the Easter Egg Hunt Event, 2nd World EVent, the 3rd and final Community Prize.

Spring Dragon, it's also in the market but doesn't have the limited tag, was the 5th and final Individual Prize from the same World Event has Easter Egg Dragon.

Anaboe
03-28-15, 09:42 AM
And Eater Egg is a decent fighter in the arena. Not as good as Marshmallow, but decent anyway :)

ndtrance
03-28-15, 10:06 AM
Yes, I understood it, but if we can breed this dragon its will hard enough aswell
I agree this one is beautiful, but I believe I can buy this dragon ( for collection) if I have all dragons already
Still think price to high
Will wait next year Easter or maybe we still will have some offers for this Easter

When I saw the title said "unbreedable" I said yeah, that's an understatement lol. I didn't realize this a dragon from a previous world event. I'm not buying it either but I do have a neighbor that buys everything so I'll get to admire this one from afar.

truffle23
03-29-15, 09:34 PM
This has bothered me too - if they're going to offer a special dragon, we should either be able to try like crazy to try to breed for it or at least offer it on sale. Gold isn't cheap & I know that even for as often as I buy gold (definitely more than I responsibly should) I will never spend 800 gold on one dragon.

Also, when you click on it, it says something about Easter Egg hunts - is this a fun event we are going to be able to do or is this in reference to something those of us who haven't played for a year or more yet missed out on? If that's the case, I really wish they would either change that or put a little disclaimer. I say this because not everyone who plays can go onto the forums to look everything up. I have 2 kids who both play & I am a very protective mama who doesn't let her kids go online unless I know what they're doing & even then their options are limited. Both kids have tried the past 2 days to breed this saying, why would they offer it like that if we can't breed for it? I'm coming off a migraine so this is the first chance I had to check.

Ok getting off my podium now...lol :rolleyes:

PernReloaded
03-29-15, 09:38 PM
Also, when you click on it, it says something about Easter Egg hunts - is this a fun event we are going to be able to do or is this in reference to something those of us who haven't played for a year or more yet missed out on? If that's the case, I really wish they would either change that or put a little disclaimer. I say this because not everyone who plays can go onto the forums to look everything up. I have 2 kids who both play & I am a very protective mama who doesn't let her kids go online unless I know what they're doing & even then their options are limited. Both kids have tried the past 2 days to breed this saying, why would they offer it like that if we can't breed for it? I'm coming off a migraine so this is the first chance I had to check.

Ok getting off my podium now...lol :rolleyes:

Apparently the post got overlooked, but someone looked up the origin of this dragon.

It's limited because this dragon is a World Event dragon, and you know how the World Event dragons are.

The Easter Egg Dragon was a dragon from the Easter Egg Hunt Event, 2nd World EVent, the 3rd and final Community Prize.

Spring Dragon, it's also in the market but doesn't have the limited tag, was the 5th and final Individual Prize from the same World Event has Easter Egg Dragon.

rasike
03-29-15, 11:16 PM
Oh, and I tried to get it through breeding :(