PDA

View Full Version : RS 2 Value Pack 3-27-15

mamareader02
03-27-15, 10:42 AM
At the risk of being made fun of cause I still play,are we getting an update today?hopefully an Easter one?

Value Pack

I Italian marble Style Table
4 Blossom Dividers
1 Cherry Blossom Chair

Limited expires
04:21:00:36 (pacific time )

You can use this Time Zone Converter (http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/) to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the TL time zone (PST).

mamareader02
03-27-15, 12:45 PM
Please don't tell me the box sale thing isn't our only update

LonePudding
03-27-15, 01:41 PM
Looks like it is :(

bexter83
03-27-15, 04:52 PM
Add insult to injury... I don't know what it's like in other currencies, but this made me chuckle... Some one (probably the person who came up with the ridiculous Street Market prices) can clearly not do maths...

AlexKippy
03-27-15, 07:55 PM
Let's just hope that this is just the beginning, let's hope that tomorrow or Sunday we will get an update that fixes some of the less desirable changes from the last update and adding some fun Easter stuff to do for the next two weeks. As we have seen with the St. Patty's day, it lasted two weeks so we can assume if their will be any type of event that it will happen either tomorrow or Sunday.

mamareader02
03-27-15, 08:20 PM
Let's just hope that this is just the beginning, let's hope that tomorrow or Sunday we will get an update that fixes some of the less desirable changes from the last update and adding some fun Easter stuff to do for the next two weeks. As we have seen with the St. Patty's day, it lasted two weeks so we can assume if their will be any type of event that it will happen either tomorrow or Sunday.

You're right...sometimes I wake up sat morn to new stuff in rS2...here's to hoping!

mamareader02
03-28-15, 07:22 AM
And let down...not even a mini easter goal:(

AlexKippy
03-28-15, 10:03 AM
Well just give it another day, if anything it will probably be tomorrow because it will be two weeks before Easter. I liked the thing with the goal of unlocking a goal but it would be great if we got an appliance like the Valentine Oven and also if the special npc was an Easter Bunny that dropped eggs to unlock the recipes or something.

Jennerwein1
03-28-15, 04:36 PM
ROFL, all I can say. You take the joy out of playing the game and expect me to spend real money to buy decorations? That was the first (and only) thought I had when I saw that "update".

Meloewa
03-30-15, 04:57 AM
when will TL release the eastern update? and a little bit info from teamlava should be nice lol... :rolleyes:

mamareader02
03-30-15, 04:46 PM
Seriously,nothing for easter?!our only update was a sale box?! Youre kidding me?!youve sent many a good player away with the street market fiasco,and now no real update for those of us still playing?!im gonna have to finish this post before Kooky has no choice but to delete it:(

mamareader02
04-01-15, 07:08 AM
Hello?to the tech drinking their Starbucks coffee,can you please slip some spring decor into the game?hydrangeas,maybe a passion vine divider(Google it),thanks,would appreciate

bobbyrae
04-01-15, 07:44 AM
Add insult to injury... I don't know what it's like in other currencies, but this made me chuckle... Some one (probably the person who came up with the ridiculous Street Market prices) can clearly not do maths...

Lol. Let's just say that Math has never been their strong suit. :D