PDA

View Full Version : Swords

wendy2859
03-27-15, 05:30 AM
I have just downloaded this game and am not sure how I accomplish the sword. When you reach a level that requires a certain number of swords how do you get them.can understand the walls and crystal but not the swords. Cam anyone help?

queentina3
03-27-15, 06:13 AM
I'm working this out too..........Hmmm

Ok, it looks like when your pet pal attacks, he gets a sword.

wendy2859
03-27-15, 01:25 PM
They don't explain these games very well. I download them to get gems for my other games. Althougth that was a bit strange today. I got more gems on dragon story, castle story, restaurant story 2 and fantasy story than I did for farm story 2 . Anyone else have the same thing happen?

PraxisOfGood
03-27-15, 02:00 PM
Each pet has a color and a number. When you remove that number of the colored gems from the board, the pet gives a bonus attack and whatever other effect its attack has (removing a stone, adding a bomb, or whatever else). On the gate levels, the swords indicate the number of those bonus attacks that you need.

wendy2859
03-28-15, 06:58 AM
I am really struggling with this game .I am stuck on level 22 and just don't know how to get further. It keeps telling me to use gems but don't know how too. It is very frustrating. Can someone help?

queentina3
03-28-15, 10:58 AM
I am really struggling with this game .I am stuck on level 22 and just don't know how to get further. It keeps telling me to use gems but don't know how too. It is very frustrating. Can someone help?

Do you mean stage 22? Each individual #'d area you play is a stage, the level is in the upper left corner and you increase levels as you get XP. I'm not sure what it means by gems but it's possibly telling you to match the gem animal with the gems that stage is calling for - you can see this above the animals when you're about to enter the stage as it shows the colored gems you'll find when playing.

I'm not sure if this will help you or not, but my strategy has been this:

---Clear the glass and rocks as quickly as possible - by any means necessary, though preferably by using one of the gem colors for the pet pals I'm using in that stage.
---When I notice a pet pal is getting lower in number and close to attack, I try to clear those gems next.
---When I have a gem that is a bomb or a lightning bolt, and another is close by, I combine them when possible. There's a stage where there's a rainbow type of glass and in order to clear those numbers from the gate/stage, you need to combine gems of that nature (either two bombs, two lightning bolts, a lightning bolt and a bomb....)
---I try to make as many combo's as I can - either 4 to get a lightning bolt, the 3x3 to get a bomb, or 5 of the same type to get the potion bottle that will clear all gems of one color.
---When I go to use a potion bottle I try to use it on a color that has either a bomb or lighting bolt as it will turn all those gem colors into those as well, or on a pet pal color that isn't low and ready to attack, as it will bring it that much closer to doing so.