PDA

View Full Version : Candy Hatchery oven still not available in my iPad

2468yummy
03-26-15, 11:56 PM
Most of my Neighbors have the above oven reopened in their oven list, both IOS and Android players. However, I have been waiting and waiting and waiting with much disappointment. Please help me and get back as soon as possible, thanks a lot.

LalaSmooth
03-27-15, 01:20 AM
Most of my Neighbors have the above oven reopened in their oven list, both IOS and Android players. However, I have been waiting and waiting and waiting with much disappointment. Please help me and get back as soon as possible, thanks a lot.
I think you need to be at a certain level to get the hatchery

PepperWoo
03-27-15, 01:57 AM
On my baby account it says you only have to be level 9 to unlock the Candy Hatchery. If your level is higher than that... try updating your Bakery Story app perhaps?

kooky panda
03-27-15, 10:45 AM
What is the current version number of the game you are playing? Check under menu-help- small number at the bottom of the screen.

VintageVera
03-27-15, 07:18 PM
What is the current version number of the game you are playing? Check under menu-help- small number at the bottom of the screen.

I don't have any sale items appearing either. The version I am using on my iPad is 1.7.1. Are all versions going to be included?

PepperWoo
03-27-15, 07:33 PM
I don't have any sale items appearing either. The version I am using on my iPad is 1.7.1. Are all versions going to be included?

From the update thread:

You will need to update to the most current version available, Bakery Story 1.7.5 (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id400506026). :)