PDA

View Full Version : Quest Post only gives food

kjbrogren
03-26-15, 08:19 PM
Everytime I do a quest thru the Quest Post I am only getting food as my reward. I did a quest for maps, gemstones, and gold but all I get is food indtead. I tried doing a quest to earn food and earned food. I'm using the correct dragon. But there's def. something wrong with it.

kooky panda
03-27-15, 10:54 AM
The quest do show different items that you can get, but you may also get other more common items. Gold, gemstones and large sum of coins are more rare drops.

lubok
03-28-15, 04:11 AM
As for me, in the last two days I only get money for my quests. Earlier, I received different amounts of food for each quest for food, a map for each quest for map, some money for my quests for money, and also I received 4 flowers for each quest for flowers when it was available. But lately, each time I fulfill a quest for food I get a few thousands of money and no food at all, and similarly, I get money instead of a map for my mapping quest. What's gone wrong?!
UPD. I had a break, then send my magic dragon for another quest for food and got 800 food. So it seems to be fixed.
UPD2. Now this quest gives me 800 of food or 3000 of money in turns! Who can explain what does it mean? Please!