PDA

View Full Version : Fixed Pot o' Gold redux?

PookieBear50
03-26-15, 07:58 PM
I stopped playing to recharge my iPad, and when I opened the game again, it said there was something new in the Market: the Pot of Gold. Price was 0 coins, so I bought it. Now, I have a building under construction but no timer countdown over it, only a floating toolbox.

Was this a glitch? If so, can someone please help me figure out what to do? I can't store it, I can't sell it, it's just sitting there now.

HELP!

kirsty050
03-26-15, 08:30 PM
I bought it without thinking too now cant get rid of it :(

queentina3
03-26-15, 08:56 PM
You guys may have to wait until tomorrow and have Kooky contact a S8/TL CM directly about this issue. I do know that once the box removes itself, if it does, and it might, you could at least store it then. TL fixed that issue a few days ago, I believe.

orleansparish
03-26-15, 09:12 PM
Write support and ask them to remove the pot of gold for you to storage. They will remove your original one and get rid of the second one too. i had to do this. That eyesore that i never upgraded, even once, was driving me nuts.

I saw the one today and got excited thinking there was a new building or something. Boring.....

ladyinhotpink
03-26-15, 10:00 PM
Ok I ran into a little conundrum. Just a few minutes ago I opened my game and saw my store where the buldings are bought. It showed a pot of gold complete with rainbow and said 0/1 above it. So I thought it would be a lovely decoration, it was for 0$. So I put it out on my farm not realizing that I already had 1 pot of gold incomplete (no rainbow) in storage. Now I can't do anything with it, it is just a big brown box sitting on my farm. It has a tool box floating above it and cannot be upgraded. Can someone help me remove this ugly monstrosity? Please TL? Please help me! Thanks.

PookieBear50
03-26-15, 10:22 PM
Write support and ask them to remove the pot of gold for you to storage. They will remove your original one and get rid of the second one too. i had to do this. That eyesore that i never upgraded, even once, was driving me nuts.

I saw the one today and got excited thinking there was a new building or something. Boring.....

I was able to store the original one today, and sell it too, if I'm not mistaken. However, as I mentioned in the OP, now I have that tool box hovering over it. Right now, the only consolation is that it cost me 0 coins to buy it...

[S8] Elsa
03-26-15, 10:30 PM
Looking into this. Thank you for the report!

[S8] Elsa
03-26-15, 11:31 PM
This has been solved. The Pot of Gold no longer shows in the Market. If you bought one and see the constructable state, please note the item can also now be sold. :)

[S8] Elsa
03-26-15, 11:44 PM
This has been resolved and the Pot of Gold is no longer available in the Market. The Pot of Gold in construction mode can be removed by going to Edit > Sell.

PookieBear50
03-27-15, 12:41 AM
Thank you, [S8] Elsa, for taking care of this. I was able to sell the "under construction" Pot of Gold.

ladyinhotpink
03-27-15, 12:51 AM
Thanks for the quick response!:D