PDA

View Full Version : Android to IOS..

corp82
03-26-15, 06:47 PM
Is there any way to transfer the farm (Level 29) I created on my Android (HTC phone) to an Apple Ipad? I asked this because theres tons of features on the IOS version of Farm Story 2 also I have spent soooooo much money on gems I really hate to lose what I created.. Thanks.

queentina3
03-26-15, 06:54 PM
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!

That link should help you! I actually play two different story games under two different ID's on the same iPad. The login feature is fantastic!

corp82
03-26-15, 07:06 PM
Thanks for the link. I tested it on my Nieces Ipad and I cant locate the login feature. I just dont want to waste money on an ipad if I cant transfer my farm to it..

queentina3
03-26-15, 07:10 PM
Thanks for the link. I tested it on my Nieces Ipad and I cant locate the login feature. I just dont want to waste money on an ipad if I cant transfer my farm to it..

You have to download a game like Restaurant Story or Bakery Story. I use RS as I play it already on my queentina3 acct and just have a dummy shop on 2tina. :)

In the lower left corner you'll see "Main". Click on that and then click on "Social"
Go to the "Invite Friends" tab. You'll see your Storm ID and then "account settings". Click on "account settings"
You'll have the option of "Log in to Another Account". You click on that and just type in your Storm ID and your Password.
All your games under that Storm ID will now be recognized on the new device. You just need to download the Apps again.

corp82
03-26-15, 07:17 PM
Oh cool thanks. By the way my ID is Corp82 on Farm Story 2 and Bakery Story.

corp82
03-26-15, 07:30 PM
oh one more question. Do I have to be logged out of my account on the old device?

queentina3
03-26-15, 08:12 PM
oh one more question. Do I have to be logged out of my account on the old device?

No, not from what I know of. I've never done it on my iPhone when I play the game on my iPad. I've not had any problems. :)