PDA

View Full Version : Mini-tournament next friday?

Anaboe
03-26-15, 12:07 PM
I know TL/S8 usually doesn't give info about when the next tournaments is coming. But I kinda lost track, usually you can calculate when the next will be, but with the last world event, I'm a bit lost. And since I'll have a busy weekend, I'd like to know upfront :)

So, what do you think, will there be a mini-tournament next friday.

freshfunin2008
03-26-15, 01:25 PM
It has been 2 weeks since the last flash one so I am thinking yes but you never know. It might just be a silly 2 day spin the wheel.

Mythdefied
03-26-15, 01:30 PM
I'd be happy for a break from it. Time to catch up, evolve, trade, heal, etc. Wouldn't mind a spin the wheel, however. Or a boosted breed with coins.

LonePudding
03-27-15, 06:35 AM
I think they'll be an 8-day wheel, a flash tourney and the new dragon as we know will be manticore. I hate 8 day wheels. I hope I'm wrong.

MaribouMay
03-27-15, 07:41 AM
I think they'll be an 8-day wheel, a flash tourney and the new dragon as we know will be manticore. I hate 8 day wheels. I hope I'm wrong.

Why do you hate 8 day wheels?

LonePudding
03-27-15, 07:48 AM
Why do you hate 8 day wheels?

I know it seems weird to say that, but 8 day wheels remind me of adding more useless items to my storage everyday. I have this neighbour who ALWAYS manages somehow to get all of the dragons and most of the time I can't even get one! I'm really unlucky when it comes to wheels :( even though it's still a game of luck, I would much prefer an 8 day tourney over the spin-to-lose

stashlova
03-27-15, 08:27 AM
Yup I stay getting mystic maps(srsly shouldn't be an option for those who have expanded fully - would rather it be blank and I get nothing).

LonePudding
03-27-15, 08:41 AM
Yup I stay getting mystic maps(srsly shouldn't be an option for those who have expanded fully - would rather it be blank and I get nothing).

Lol, I hope listen to their players and take the maps off the wheel for good. I'd prefer bigger food bunches instead of maps. My dragon can never get enough food!

freshfunin2008
03-27-15, 09:57 AM
We should know in 33 minutes or so.

kooky panda
03-27-15, 11:13 AM
New Tournament
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?80185-Guardian-Angel-flash-tourney-03-27-2015