PDA

View Full Version : Easter eggs and bunny ears request!?

gizzymobaby
03-26-15, 06:20 AM
I'm getting requests for the old Easter egg and bunny ears... please can someone tell me what they're from because I can't see the old Easter oven? :S

ojapple96
03-26-15, 06:29 AM
They are for the candy hatchery an old oven re-released for 12 days last night BUT at the moment only iOS players can purchase and you can only build by gift requests neither part is in the gift tab. See the week 3/25 or Easter sale thread for updates stay tuned.....just hit accept on requests

gizzymobaby
03-26-15, 07:14 AM
Is there any news of it coming to android?

jandtandn
03-26-15, 07:52 AM
Not yet.

SlysKitchen
03-26-15, 08:34 AM
I have IOS and do not have the parts to gift for the appliance

bobbyrae
03-26-15, 08:41 AM
I have IOS and do not have the parts to gift for the appliance

I wonder why bunny ears and eggs were removed and jumping mats and spring boards remained? Hmmm...

gizzymobaby
03-26-15, 11:25 AM
Is there an easy way for me to transfer my android game to ios to buy the ovens then transfer it back again?

twospoons
03-26-15, 11:28 AM
it got released for android, so no need! yay!

Buzzykinzz
03-27-15, 08:18 AM
Am on android...... Is it a possibility for any MODERATORS "pretty pleeeeease" check to see if they will ALLOw the HATCHERY bx needs to be GIFTABLE as well and not just requestable from the boxes???
PS.....alot of my n'brs and i are wondering the SAME thing for the REST story limited eastery stove as well.... ♥.
Thanx in advance ~Buzzy/Bea

NOW gotta go. And get needled by yet another nurse!!!!!! Cant wait to get home tonight!!!! LOL

YES....am currently accepting neighbors on both bakery & rest story. iD's. Itsqueenbeee. & buzzykinzz.

AMuffins
03-27-15, 01:02 PM
Im on Android.. I purchased Candy Hatchery under appliances and paid with coins. You have to request bunny ears n eggs. These are not in the gifts we send to neighbors.

kooky panda
03-27-15, 01:39 PM
Am on android...... Is it a possibility for any MODERATORS "pretty pleeeeease" check to see if they will ALLOw the HATCHERY bx needs to be GIFTABLE as well and not just requestable from the boxes???
PS.....alot of my n'brs and i are wondering the SAME thing for the REST story limited eastery stove as well.... ♥.
Thanx in advance ~Buzzy/Bea

NOW gotta go. And get needled by yet another nurse!!!!!! Cant wait to get home tonight!!!! LOL

YES....am currently accepting neighbors on both bakery & rest story. iD's. Itsqueenbeee. & buzzykinzz.

Sorry but this is by design

Because the appliance is only available for a limited time, the parts were not added to the gifting menu this time. However, I did share the feedback to the game team for next time. :)