PDA

View Full Version : No Sales Unless Playing

Toyprincess
03-25-15, 09:49 AM
In the last day or so I've noticed that unless I'm literally logged on and playing the game my dishes are no longer be served to customers. Before this, the first thing I would see is a screen saying "you earned $???.??" I have not rearranged anything or added anything so customer seating shouldn't be an issue. It's been almost 6 hours and I can't play at all because my counters are full and my ovens are are full with finished recipes. Is thjs a glitch or is there something I can do to fix it?

SparklyOctopus
03-25-15, 10:24 AM
Sorry to hear that! We've taken a look at your account and we do see Customers eating your food. Could you take a screenshot of your Coins before you force close out of the game and then a screenshot when you enter the game to see if you are earning any money? Please let us know!

Toyprincess
03-25-15, 12:36 PM
Thanks for the reply! I'll send them both!

Toyprincess
03-25-15, 06:54 PM
This is almost two hours without game play. My device (IPod Touch 4th generation) was turned on and online the entire time. Please help!

SparklyOctopus
03-26-15, 11:20 AM
Thanks for the screenshots. Seems like the customers are a bit bottlenecked where the host is. Can you try pushing the tables and chairs closer to the wall and see if that will help? Please let us know!

Toyprincess
03-26-15, 03:26 PM
I moved some tables around and everything is back to normal!! Thanks SO much!

SparklyOctopus
03-26-15, 03:30 PM
Glad to hear it turned out well! :)

sweetcharts
04-03-15, 01:43 PM
Do not block the following, the greeter, the path to the tables, the waiters path from the tables to the counters