PDA

View Full Version : City Story Valentine's Day Edition

Norman
02-07-11, 04:13 PM
For those who do not know, the Valentine's Day Edition of City Story is now available in the App Store.

This version is not available for Android devices.

Unregistered
02-08-11, 10:28 AM
Same thing...
No expansion
No new items
No reduced price on City Cash
No fun

Unregistered
02-10-11, 10:23 PM
So I see the valentin version isn't available for android devices...but is there any city story versions for the android? If not, is it in theworks?

momo
02-13-11, 04:15 AM
can anyone let me know what's the difference between THe Valentine's Day edition and the normal edition?
I only download the Valentine's Day Edition and there is no mini games available.
Also i was told to open up the Valentine's Box "Tab Design and then second last lab", but I did not even find the place where "Design" can be tab

can anyone help?

Unregistered
02-13-11, 01:30 PM
So I see the valentin version isn't available for android devices...but is there any city story versions for the android? If not, is it in theworks?

Yeah when will city story, treasure story, and empire story be available on the andoid devices??? We want to play those too.

Nemville
02-13-11, 04:38 PM
can anyone let me know what's the difference between THe Valentine's Day edition and the normal edition?
I only download the Valentine's Day Edition and there is no mini games available.
Also i was told to open up the Valentine's Box "Tab Design and then second last lab", but I did not even find the place where "Design" can be tab

can anyone help?

Please help I have the same issue and it is very frustrating