PDA

View Full Version : glimmergate woes

chaben7
03-25-15, 06:15 AM
I know it seems like I'm always moaning but after getting the legendsr key scroll on my 10th adventure I have to make 3 different bars (2 of each) one of which requires 5 mithril per bar. I only had 3 left after using my stash for other goals but now my deep mine has stopped dropping mithril completely.

Have done 5 jewellers trade & got only one out of them & now my jewellers have stopped giving me jewels when I collect

Do the TL pixies visit my queendom when I'm sleeping, see what I need & remove it, I'm beginning to think so

SpiritWind00
03-25-15, 01:41 PM
We feel your pain! I've always found the jeweler, (like other buildings) seem to cycle in their drops. Keep collecting for jewels or if you have the energy to spare chop rocks. If you have Sabina's house, it often drops jewels too.

So many drops are either feast or famine depending on the goal. You'll get there... It just takes time.

This game teaches us, amongst other things, to have a lot of patience. Some goals are meant to take ages and it really depends on your game play style. Good luck chaben!

ShibuyaCloth
03-25-15, 02:07 PM
Start rubbing chaben's shoulders. Wait until you get to sinister sister *evilgrin*

queentina3
03-25-15, 03:41 PM
Start rubbing chaben's shoulders. Wait until you get to sinister sister *evilgrin*

That is where I'm at on my main game, UGH!

Chaben, I feel your pain. My 2nd game is just starting the whole glimmer gate series and I recall it from my main game. I'm not looking forward to all that Mithril I'll have to give up for it either. I have a feeling my Forge is going to be going non-stop making it, like I had to do for my main game. It was brutal as it takes 2 days to make 1 Mithril and an ungodly amount of silver. :rolleyes:

zaccy678
03-25-15, 04:14 PM
OR if you've amassed a small fortune in gems (lol) you can buy yourself a Mithril Dragon.

Little guy drops a Mithril a day (once he's grown).

queentina3
03-25-15, 04:17 PM
OR if you've amassed a small fortune in gems (lol) you can buy yourself a Mithril Dragon.

Little guy drops a Mithril a day (once he's grown).

I'm tempted and probably will once I get the first dragon on that game. I still haven't completed that goal yet either. That game is way behind. LOL!!

chaben7
03-26-15, 02:05 AM
Thanks for your support but I think it will be a waiting game for me, although I'm level 34 I've only got the first shard so making mithril isn't an option & although I would love the Mithril Dragon my funds just don't run to that amount of gems.

Everything comes to he who waits ( or so I'm told)

queentina3
03-26-15, 02:44 AM
Thanks for your support but I think it will be a waiting game for me, although I'm level 34 I've only got the first shard so making mithril isn't an option & although I would love the Mithril Dragon my funds just don't run to that amount of gems.

Everything comes to he who waits ( or so I'm told)

And waits, and waits, and waits.........:p

Well at least you won't be alone while you're waiting.....I'll be right there with you on my 2nd game. :D