PDA

View Full Version : Manticore (Little Manty) Hatched and Disappeared

deadpixel
03-25-15, 04:01 AM
I expanded to the Forgotten Roost and followed through with the various mini goals till I got hold of an egg to incubate. When it finally hatched after 2 days, every character had their say about the baby Manticore and eventually, of course, Ivy pointed out that it had to be fed. That's when things got weird.

There wasn't any baby manticore to be placed but when I went back in to look at the Kingdom Goals, the "Little Manty" goal was there, however, when I tapped on the "Feed" button, it brought me to the Market to buy a Manticore for 300 gems. What gives? Are we really expected to spend 300 gems to complete this goal or did I hit a bug?

Has anyone else encountered this or is this normal?

:confused::confused:

katbtodd
03-25-15, 04:13 AM
Force close your game and then look in your inventory

SpiritWind00
03-25-15, 04:18 AM
Your baby will be somewhere! Let us know if you find him. Maybe you placed him and just can't see him. He is very tiny. If you can't see him, go into edit mode cause it's a bit easier to see your screen without all of the icons bobbing around.

katbtodd
03-25-15, 04:21 AM
I was thinking she might of hit store instead of place

deadpixel
03-25-15, 04:23 AM
Force close your game and then look in your inventory

Thank you for the suggestion. Tried that and also deleting and reinstalling the game but still no Little Manty in the inventory, just in the market at 300 gems :(

deadpixel
03-25-15, 04:25 AM
I was thinking she might of hit store instead of place

I thought that too, but I was never given the option to Place/Store. It just jumped to the screens where the characters were all having their say.

deadpixel
03-25-15, 04:32 AM
Your baby will be somewhere! Let us know if you find him. Maybe you placed him and just can't see him. He is very tiny. If you can't see him, go into edit mode cause it's a bit easier to see your screen without all of the icons bobbing around.

I was hoping that I'd accidentally placed it but it doesn't seem so. Went into edit mode and moved every building and tree about to see if it was hiding behind any of them but no joy :(

Come to think of it, if I had accidentally placed it somewhere, pressing on the "Feed" button in the "Kingdom Goals" screen would have brought me to it, instead, it's taking me to the market.

deadpixel
03-25-15, 04:45 AM
Hey!! It suddenly showed up at the magic forge again. Both my forges were empty after the first time the egg hatched but it now suddenly appeared again after I shut down everything and rebooted the phone :)

A big thanks to everyone who offered advise on solving this :)

katbtodd
03-25-15, 06:21 AM
So happy it turn up

kooky panda
03-25-15, 08:33 AM
So glad he showed up! :)