PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Story Valentine's Day Edition

Norman
02-07-11, 04:13 PM
For those who do not know, the Valentine's Day Edition of Restaurant Story is now available in the App Store.

This version is not available for Android devices.

Unregistered
02-07-11, 05:21 PM
Norman

I have no quest. Alot of iphone 4 users are saying the same. I have quests in farm, bakery and city, but not restaurant. I have already email support.
Can you check into it??
ID kooky panda

Unregistered
02-09-11, 02:51 PM
Sorry my englisch is very Bad. I have Not quests in Restaurant Story Valentins Day. I have all Valentines Day Farm and bakery an City. At the Farm, bakery and City i have Quest. I have a iPhone 4, my Friends and my girlfriend have the Quest in Restaurant Story Valentin. Only i havent. I don't understand it. My Version Nr at restaurant Story is 1.1. Can your help me? My id Nightshadow1975

Unregistered
02-10-11, 04:33 AM
Why is Android left out? we don't get any Gem bonuses for installing other games as well!
You guys should really consider making the experience equal on all platforms http://forums.teamlava.com/images/icons/icon8.png

Unregistered
02-10-11, 06:25 AM
I mean, can I delete the previous edition (I don't wanna to download it again)?

Thx!

Aimeebryant
02-10-11, 04:45 PM
Where do you get your quest gifts? I won a loveseat and a French toaster but cannot see where to get them.

Unregistered
02-10-11, 05:27 PM
Why are there pop ups of the same announcements when we want the announcements where we get free gems? Why can it be lik a lot of the other games and have a list of many games you can download for gems not just once every other month.

Unregistered
02-10-11, 06:34 PM
Where do you get your quest gifts? I won a loveseat and a French toaster but cannot see where to get them.

I checked again. I guess the loveseat and French toaster are only categories, not actual prizes. Boo Hoo!

Mtchstick7
02-11-11, 04:10 PM
Hi my storm I'd is mtchstick7... I can not doe the valentine quest in restaurant story can you please fix this for me?

Unregistered
02-11-11, 04:49 PM
Sorry my englisch is very Bad. I have Not quests in Restaurant Story Valentins Day. I have all Valentines Day Farm and bakery an City. At the Farm, bakery and City i have Quest. I have a iPhone 4, my Friends and my girlfriend have the Quest in Restaurant Story Valentin. Only i havent. I don't understand it. My Version Nr at restaurant Story is 1.1. Can your help me? My id Nightshadow1975

For some reason I find it cute!

Unregistered
02-15-11, 07:15 AM
I also do not have quests activated on my Restaurant Story: Valentines day edition. Bakery Story quests work just fine though.

ID: barrooze

roxierocket
02-18-11, 05:05 PM
I am going nuts! I don't want to lose anything but they are nuts - I have both versions of Bakery Story, Farm Story and Restaurant Story and they are synching crazy and "quests" are not showing except on the newer versions - help. I don't know what i did wrong - it didn't say that I couldnt have both but the storm id is same on all too and keep losing things & having to redo!~ Working my booty off sending out tips & gifts every nite to all my neighbors & anyone else that visits me, so I really don't want to lose ground! What do I do? Roxie (roxanne371@cox.net)

Unregistered
02-19-11, 05:06 AM
Hey guys

I play restaurant story on both my iPhone and my iPad. The iPad does not have the quests.

Can you please check into this? I really enjoy playing your games.

Id: sweettreat

LIDA3209
01-23-12, 10:32 AM
I cannot download the VAlentines version of Restaurant story, I press install but nothing happens. Can you please help me. Thanks Lida

kooky panda
01-23-12, 10:43 AM
I cannot download the VAlentines version of Restaurant story, I press install but nothing happens. Can you please help me. Thanks Lida
Lida

Try restarting your device, then go back into itunes to try to download again.

SeaJelly77
01-23-12, 12:02 PM
Is bakery out yet?

And I have an iPhone 4 and I have the goals. Try deleting the original version and/or the Christmas one if you still have those.

cr4zy_eights
01-23-12, 02:01 PM
What about bakery and farm?

redbites
01-23-12, 02:18 PM
You guys probably don't realize how old this thread is

barleycoon
01-24-12, 08:46 AM
What about bakery and farm?

There is no information as to whether we might recieve valentine versions for BS and FS as yet.

pinkster73
01-24-12, 08:50 AM

I do. Norman is quite the indication.

mamatlee11
01-24-12, 08:58 AM
Is there goals for bakery yet?

kooky panda
01-24-12, 09:00 AM
Is there goals for bakery yet?
not yet...........

LCAHEARTS
01-24-12, 11:07 AM

LOL! I know right. Ironically, RS [is] the only game with a Valentine's Day version...so I guess it's still fitting.

gingertate
01-24-12, 03:33 PM
Can someone tell me which stove cooks the Quiche & Holiday Hams. Cannot figure which one to use - Thanks!!!!!

nmishii
01-24-12, 03:42 PM
Quiche is on the basic ovens (not stoves) or easy ovens. I do not know about the holiday hams. But I assume they will be made in the oven also, as the Glazed Ham is made in the oven.

LCAHEARTS
01-24-12, 03:43 PM
Can someone tell me which stove cooks the Quiche & Holiday Hams. Cannot figure which one to use - Thanks!!!!!

Both are with the oven...Quiche is under Breakfast and Holiday Ham is under Dinner. I'm not sure if Holiday Ham had to be unlocked from the Christmas goals, can't remember.