PDA

View Full Version : What's the Best LVL to Repair Fruit Stand?

ElaineCarrel
03-24-15, 06:51 PM
I just reached lvl 37 and became eligible to repair the Fruit stand however I noticed that there's only 1 recipe to learn. I'd much rather use my parts, etc to upgrade my LVLS in the various shops. I'd also like to b able to cont to move up the overall lvls.
Is it worth it to go ahead and repair it now or should I wait? If I wait then when should I plan on starting to use it?

Thx

orleansparish
03-24-15, 07:05 PM
If you have the parts Id open it now. Gives you time to save again for unlocking the fruits and their recipes. So many folks told me to wait but my stand is one of the first things I check. I had to wait until I was level 38 I think I finally get mines up and running. I just did my 3rd upgrade and am learning pink lemonade. The recipes earn well and are cute on the counters.

I guess its wiser to do it IF the tools aren't close to getting you an expansion. Or an uogrsde on a shop, since the newstand Is just about useless now.

I'm done upgrading my shops. I can get 4 from the main ones and 3 items from the fruit stand. The coins needed is horrendous and Cid's appearances are less frequent. So I'll not just focus on expanding.

orleansparish
03-24-15, 07:06 PM
Hope that helped! Oh and id focus more on it around level 40 or so. Again, if the parts are needed elsewhere.

bobbyrae
03-24-15, 08:53 PM
I have no idea what to tell you as I'm a much lower level than you are, but you might regret waiting since TL seems intent on making more sudden changes to the game. You might find that if you wait until next week the parts required might change or it might cost more coins or you may need to be level 100 before being able to unlock it or something.

nmishii
03-24-15, 09:41 PM
I remember thinking I should have waited. You can unlock apples and apple pie at level 37, but then no recipes need fruit until apple ginger chicken at level 40. Then 3 juices at level 42. Apple pie takes butter, which restocks every 16 hrs and is now super expensive in the street market.

But then again, its a different game now, and as bobbyrae pointed out, you never know when the requirements will change, and I'd hate for you to wait on account of what I said and then next week see the fruit market cost way more than it does today.

FranDresner
03-24-15, 10:05 PM
I would suggest opening it if you have the tools. My priorities are always open up new stores and upgrade the restaurant. During that process your pantry will probably get up graded while you wait for specific parts for the other tasks. There is nothing more frustrating than having recipes on hand and then needing to wait 24 hours while a store is built.
I would have suggested street market too but that has been given the kiss of death by the developers.

ElaineCarrel
03-25-15, 07:10 PM
Thx everybody for Ur valuable input.

nancydrew88
04-02-15, 09:38 PM
What are the tools required to open fruit stand?

queentina3
04-03-15, 04:17 AM
What are the tools required to open fruit stand?

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78017-Fruit-Market&p=1045712&viewfull=1#post1045712

That is what it was when I opened it, after the changes, so unless they've changed them again, those should be accurate.

sweetcharts
04-03-15, 05:52 PM
The best level to repair the fruit market is actually level 40-42