PDA

View Full Version : What decorations go with the Dainty theme?

Mythdefied
03-24-15, 05:41 PM
I've decorated my bakery with the dainty theme, chairs, tables, counters, Pink Wainscot, pink and white floor tiles, but I've never been certain what decor was actually made for that theme. Or, for that matter, if there was a box associated with it. Any ideas/thoughts/info? :confused:

jandtandn
03-24-15, 05:55 PM
Not that I know of, but I've only been playing for just over a year. I would suggest the Sugar Fairy's Gift box and the Tea and Cake box for items that go with it. I have these tables and chairs paired up with three Lotus Founains in one bakery, and the Pastry Hub in another. One of my bakeries has it paired with the Princess' Guests. I think they go with anything as they're very distinctive.

If you don't have those, throw a Green Vase in the middle of four of them (as an example).

aiyoosha
03-24-15, 06:04 PM
tea stuff, pink stuff, also garden stuff and mandeline box is good too

orleansparish
03-24-15, 06:52 PM
So pretty! Love the pink. I had those tables for two years. They are perfect.

I have a couple pics of items I had to go with my items. Like mentioned...the candy box..cake and tea...the gardeners box even...have many items with a pretty a pink thing. That would go lovely with your decor.

There are the couches for gems that first...white flowers...tons of 3rd and 4th place items. Have fun!

orleansparish
03-24-15, 06:54 PM
Not that I know of, but I've only been playing for just over a year. I would suggest the Sugar Fairy's Gift box and the Tea and Cake box for items that go with it. I have these tables and chairs paired up with three Lotus Founains in one bakery, and the Pastry Hub in another. One of my bakeries has it paired with the Princess' Guests. I think they go with anything as they're very distinctive.

If you don't have those, throw a Green Vase in the middle of four of them (as an example).

Your shop looked amazing for just a year long player. I was still fighting with the white tables and chairs around that time. I thought I was something special when I was able to "splurge" on those mustard brown tables for 8,000 I think. Or at least that's how much they were before the raise the prices debacle.

jandtandn
03-25-15, 06:36 AM
Your shop looked amazing for just a year long player.

Thank you so much, hun!

Mythdefied
03-25-15, 01:12 PM
So pretty! Love the pink. I had those tables for two years. They are perfect.

I have a couple pics of items I had to go with my items. Like mentioned...the candy box..cake and tea...the gardeners box even...have many items with a pretty a pink thing. That would go lovely with your decor.

There are the couches for gems that first...white flowers...tons of 3rd and 4th place items. Have fun!

Nice bakery! Yeah, I've bought stuff from the Cake and Tea box before, but I had no idea about the other two. Thank you, everyone!