PDA

View Full Version : Not able to gift three gold per day

edd2309
03-24-15, 07:23 AM
Some days I'll be able to gift three gold to people. But some days I'll click gift back and then find two more people to gift but I'll get a pop up telling me I can only send gifts three more times that day. Then when I send the gold to the one or two people that I can click on without the pop up, I am one or two gifts short for the day and am unable to send the remaining gold for that day. It's frustrating when people are kind enough to send you gold regularly and you are unable to reciprocate. It happens of both my accounts but more often on my android. I sent a ticket in but was wondering if this is a common issue or just something going wrong with my devices

edd2309
03-25-15, 10:18 AM
Hello? I know this forum doesnt get much traffic so i know a mod has seen this post by now. Can anyone help with this pretty big problem? support got back to me and chose to ignore my issue and copy/paste the rules for gifting, which i already know.

kjbrogren
03-26-15, 08:23 PM
I too have been having the same problem. I can gift 2 people somedays and 3 other days.

lubok
03-28-15, 04:17 AM
I experienced it too. It might be because you gave gold to one of those persons less than 22 hours ago.

angela3737
03-28-15, 08:07 PM
Same for me ...happens also on fantasy forest

lunalunaa
04-14-15, 01:44 AM
Stir up the topic!
In past few days I can send only two golds. Two days in a row I was trying to send a gift to the same neighbor, every time I got a message that I've already sent him a gift. So I think that is no problem in gifting within 22 hours. Any suggestions?

LeonSmithKennedy
04-18-15, 01:17 PM
It always caps me at two.

frost1020
04-23-15, 07:33 AM
Same here. I have two profiles in iOS and at least twice a week, it doesn't let me select the third person to gift saying that I've already sent to 3. I send to the 2 it let me select, then go back into the gift window and select the third person and it lets me send it then. This has been happening for about a month.

MyRedBud
04-25-15, 08:44 PM
This has been happening to me as well, and I fear I am going to lose one or more of the three neighbors I regularly gift to. It's bad enough that many neighbors have previously dropped me because I have an Android phone, and until the first update of this year I couldn't visit anyone because the app crashed every time I tried, not to mention crashing whenever I did anything. So to have this happen now that the app has been otherwise been running beautifully is frustrating. If it took 2 years to fix the Android version, I'm not going to hold my breath on this one. Too bad.

echo005
04-26-15, 12:19 PM
Still getting this on main account-god knows how many mths now its been like it

Oh and the problem for leaving messages on walls (android) is still ongoing

josie109
06-07-15, 08:30 AM
I sent them a screenshot of the message I was getting and they told me that my neighbors must be already receiving the max of 20 bars/day. Well, surprise, I checked with them and they weren't. She then told me to check the forum to see the rules, which I already know.. I sent another efmail to TL and I asked them to look into it further and they draw me the case was closed and they would have the engineers look at it. I have not heard anything since. I really had the impression they didn't care.