PDA

View Full Version : Coins earned on certain dishes is changing....just me?

cspencer13
03-22-15, 10:43 AM
I've noticed a few dishes, like salmon sushi, seem to earn a different amount of coins each time I make them. Has anyone else noticed this? Whats up with that?

queentina3
03-22-15, 11:11 AM
Well that was a recipe that was changed last week so the amount would be different now. Are you using any of the spices on it for a cooking and then not on it for another cooking? That would cause a difference in coins per serving as well from one batch to the next.

cspencer13
03-22-15, 11:14 AM
I mean when you go to an appliance and click and the list comes up of recipes for that appliance. And they all have a coin amount next to them, which I always assumed was the amount you earned when you cooked it. Yesterday, salmon sushi said something around 900 coins, today it was 1200ish coins. It changes daily. It's never consistant.

I'm about to give up on this game anyways.........this company is sleezy.

queentina3
03-22-15, 01:36 PM
Oh, well that I haven't seen. None of mine seem to be changing in that manner. My Salmon Sushi still shows 2,100 as the income, which is what it was changed to last week. I'm not sure why yours seem to keep changing. Sorry.

kooky panda
03-22-15, 06:50 PM
I mean when you go to an appliance and click and the list comes up of recipes for that appliance. And they all have a coin amount next to them, which I always assumed was the amount you earned when you cooked it. Yesterday, salmon sushi said something around 900 coins, today it was 1200ish coins. It changes daily. It's never consistant.

I'm about to give up on this game anyways.........this company is sleezy.

I am not sure why yours keep changing. They should not change day by day.
Can you post photos of the dishes that keep changing?

(moved to bugs forum)

sweetcharts
04-03-15, 02:02 PM
I don't know, no recipes have changed coins