PDA

View Full Version : can I still get the Valentines oven?

kittiki
03-22-15, 07:48 AM
I have always been playing the regular version of RS2, in February there was a valentine version but I didn't download. But I downloaded the new version on my daughter's iPad. Then I realize that I really liked the dishes from the valentines oven, but the time has passed and I am not able to purchase the valentines oven in my regular version game. Is it possible to get the valentines oven and recipes as an add-on?

queentina3
03-22-15, 08:46 AM
Unfortunately I don't think you can. There was a whole goal chain associated with those recipes and oven, and even if you could purchase the oven, the recipes wouldn't unlock for you without the valentine cards, which you can no longer obtain.

cspencer13
03-22-15, 10:56 AM
So are people getting rid of their v oven? I still cook things in in, but I never unlocked the last recipe.

queentina3
03-22-15, 11:08 AM
So are people getting rid of their v oven? I still cook things in in, but I never unlocked the last recipe.

You'll be able to unlock it once you reach the desired level as long as you got enough valentine cards before the event ended. TL removed the cards from our pantry, like the shamrocks, but they are still linked with your game. Once you get to the level needed, it will prompt you to learn and the cards will show up then.

Right now I'm still playing for a few more days and using mine to master the recipes, so I'd assume others will be doing the same. :)

mjhd49505
03-22-15, 11:14 AM
You'll be able to unlock it once you reach the desired level as long as you got enough valentine cards before the event ended. TL removed the cards from our pantry, like the shamrocks, but they are still linked with your game. Once you get to the level needed, it will prompt you to learn and the cards will show up then.

Right now I'm still playing for a few more days and using mine to master the recipes, so I'd assume others will be doing the same. :)

Can we delete the vday version app? Worried it may delete all my data!

queentina3
03-22-15, 01:31 PM
Can we delete the vday version app? Worried it may delete all my data!

Yes, as only the regular RS is the working one now. You should always play with the newest version of the game, and whatever App is now no longer applicable, you can delete to save space on your device. All our data is saved on TL's servers, not on our devices.