PDA

View Full Version : Problems

Axel
05-19-10, 07:09 AM
2 Problems.

1. If I wanted to buy land, he took it at first at times not! But money has been withdrawn. In the second times, the same thing.

2. To start new, was was selling all! Now i have nothing more... cleaned game, but cant restart, What should i do?1

Thx

Unregistered
05-19-10, 06:57 PM
I was at level 11, went to the Social page to visit another farm and when I went back to my Home farm I was at level 15 with all new items unlocked. I'm wondering if it is just coincidence that I was viewing other farms, or have other people jumped from level 11 directly to level 15. BTW: love the game

supercow
05-20-10, 02:32 AM
2 Problems.

1. If I wanted to buy land, he took it at first at times not! But money has been withdrawn. In the second times, the same thing.

2. To start new, was was selling all! Now i have nothing more... cleaned game, but cant restart, What should i do?1

Thx

Hello Axel,

Please email our support staff at support@teamlava.com and they will do their best to help you out.

supercow
05-20-10, 02:33 AM
I was at level 11, went to the Social page to visit another farm and when I went back to my Home farm I was at level 15 with all new items unlocked. I'm wondering if it is just coincidence that I was viewing other farms, or have other people jumped from level 11 directly to level 15. BTW: love the game

We changed the level curve slightly today, which is why some players may notice they are now at a higher level than they were before.

Ben
05-20-10, 04:45 AM
I encountered a similar situation. I was at level 16 and when I came back I was at level 21. No big deal, but I needed 600,000 coins to expand my farm last night. Now I just checked again and there are no opportunities to expand under enhancements! Also, I like the game, but the only way to fertilize or plant onions is to buy diamonds. That seems a bit of an underhanded way just to get money.

UnBenregistered
05-20-10, 04:49 AM
I encountered a similar situation. I was at level 16 and when I came back I was at level 21. No big deal, but I needed 600,000 coins to expand my farm last night. Now I just checked again and there are no opportunities to expand under enhancements! Also, I like the game, but the only way to fertilize or plant onions is to buy diamonds. That seems a bit of an underhanded way just to get money.

Also, when you "harvest" animals, you don't get any experience points.

user
05-20-10, 05:46 AM
I want to know how to water the land?
thanks a lot

Unregistered
05-20-10, 06:09 AM
i have water drops above some of my crops but i can't seem to find out how to water them?
also other peoples - when i went visiting there was a watering can with a number 5 when i tapped on the can nothing happened??

Unregistered
05-20-10, 03:24 PM
Water drops mean someone else has watered your crops - when you collect them, you'll get a bonus. If you want to water someone else's farm just tap (and confirm) unwatered crops or trees on their farm. The number next to the watering can indicates how many times you can water that farm that day. The number will reset for all farms at midnight Pacific Time (8 AM GMT).

Norman, sometimes I have a watering can which allows me to water 5 plots and at other times it allows me to water 10 plots - can you explain the difference please? Farmer Elle

Lizzie
05-20-10, 05:08 PM
I am wondering if the level progress bar is not working again. I am at level 31, have over 51,000 points. It's been more than 1,000 points since I leveled up to 31 and no movement (no yellow line at all) on the progress bar.

Great new crops/tree/animal.

Thanks!

supercow
05-20-10, 06:37 PM
I am wondering if the level progress bar is not working again. I am at level 31, have over 51,000 points. It's been more than 1,000 points since I leveled up to 31 and no movement (no yellow line at all) on the progress bar.

The current level cap is 31. We will unlock new levels when we launch some new content, but right now we don't have anything past level 31. We do weekly updates, so stay tuned and you will be able to go past level 31!

old macdonald
05-21-10, 07:01 AM
Unable to expand to the 11x11 land plot also

supercow
05-21-10, 12:44 PM
Unable to expand to the 11x11 land plot also

Please email support@teamlava.com and our support staff will be happy to help you with this issue.

Unregistered
05-21-10, 04:12 PM
Love the game, and I notice u added dogs to the game. I have request can u add cattle dogs like border collies, collies, queensland heelers to make it more 'farm like' I wouldn't look good if u guys added toy puddles, chihuahuas, and similar dogs to it. Add more trees please. Add a farmer to it also so we could customize it. Will recomend it to all my friends

Unregistered
05-21-10, 07:26 PM
The link to the help forum within the game is bogus. You have to find this forum via google. Fix the web address to this forum within the online help. My code is IAEA.

Unregistered
05-21-10, 07:36 PM
I have a neighbor request from a player named caswell. Anytime I click on the accept link it completely closes the game. No other players links do this for me. My id is IAEA.

Unregistered
05-23-10, 03:03 PM
I am unable to remove comments from my profile wall. Perhaps 1% of the time I click on the X at the right the comment will be removed.

Unregistered
05-23-10, 11:31 PM
The link to the help forum within the game is bogus. You have to find this forum via google. Fix the web address to this forum within the online help. My code is IAEA.

The link in the FAQ is correct. forums.teamlava.com.

Unregistered
05-24-10, 07:44 AM
i can't water no matter what i do nothing happens. what am i suppos to be doing?