PDA

View Full Version : Expand to Wishing Well or Save for the Cafe?

PookieBear50
03-22-15, 12:16 AM
I'm in a quandary. I have enough of the maps, deeds, and the coins to expand to the Wishing Well (I know players don't like it, but at the least I can move the Well and shift something else into that space...not to mention clear that quest out of the queue entirely). However, I have also been trying to save up to purchase the Cafe. I'm at around 150,000 coins, but the expansion is going to cost 70,000 coins.

Should I proceed with the expansion, or should I wait to buy the Cafe and expand later?

Thanks in advance!

queentina3
03-22-15, 05:22 AM
Have you been getting many train/plane/balloon orders that require items from the cafe that you're forced to buy as you don't have it yet? Do you think you'll be able to sell the items you make in the cafe quickly enough that you'd gain enough coin to do the expansion within a week? If you answer yes to those then I'd say go for the cafe first. :)

PookieBear50
03-22-15, 11:56 AM
Thanks. I'm not getting many demands for cafe items...but I am getting them, maybe 1 in every 15 or so. I've been discarding them because, what with the need to try to get mining tools for the past four events, I've needed to fulfill as many plane orders as possible. Hopefully, having the Cafe will mean fewer discards and more opportunities to get the tools I've been needing.

queentina3
03-22-15, 01:14 PM
Yeah, I don't have the sauce maker yet and that is all I seem to be getting in almost every plane order, well, that or jewelry, or iron/gold/silver/ruby, and etc....But sauce has been a big one ever since I leveled up. I chose to go with the Jelly Maker instead because I'd been getting orders for that in both the train and plane and it had been hard to come by in the newspaper and neighbors markets when I needed it. Plus I was sick and tired of always having to sell my honey when I'd rather use it myself. LOL!!!

I've got a goal for the Truffle Forest, Balloon, and the Well. I'm letting them all sit there and gather dust. If/when I get enough to expand to any of those, it would be better used by going to the water garden or the Alpaca, both of which I keep trying to expand to but never have the coin or enough expansion papers. Then I get a full barn, look at what I have of the three, notice I can expand on another plot and use it there just so I can have more space. Rinse/repeat..... LMAO!!

PookieBear50
03-22-15, 02:16 PM
I was considering the sauce maker since I've been getting a lot of those orders too. I'm at level 50 right now, and the Wishing Well is the last goal I have (excepting event goals). But, until TL lets us--temporarily, at least--store buildings and such, I can't really work on the layout for my farm. The expansion the Well is on would at least give me a little more room to work with.

I was having a lot of trouble getting maps...for the longest time I was receiving and buying Permits and Deeds anytime they showed up in the Newspaper--I think I have like 87 permits now and nearly as many Deeds--but I was stuck at 24/26 maps. Then, two days ago I received one, and managed to buy a few more, and now I've been getting maps again for my deliveries. And now, of course, that I DO have the maps, now the coin issue arises...hence this thread. I suppose I could expand on another area...beside the train station, maybe. But, after all the time it took to get those last two maps, I'm reluctant to go through the whole thing all over again.

But I will hold out for the Cafe, all the same, lol.

igottapi4
03-23-15, 04:44 AM
Yeah, I don't have the sauce maker yet and that is all I seem to be getting in almost every plane order, well, that or jewelry, or iron/gold/silver/ruby, and etc....But sauce has been a big one ever since I leveled up. I chose to go with the Jelly Maker instead because I'd been getting orders for that in both the train and plane and it had been hard to come by in the newspaper and neighbors markets when I needed it. Plus I was sick and tired of always having to sell my honey when I'd rather use it myself. LOL!!!

I've got a goal for the Truffle Forest, Balloon, and the Well. I'm letting them all sit there and gather dust. If/when I get enough to expand to any of those, it would be better used by going to the water garden or the Alpaca, both of which I keep trying to expand to but never have the coin or enough expansion papers. Then I get a full barn, look at what I have of the three, notice I can expand on another plot and use it there just so I can have more space. Rinse/repeat..... LMAO!!

I advise against the Alpaca. From everything Ive heard its really expensive and the products from it doesnt sell well. It would be better the truffle forest since the truffles themselves sell really well. After the water garden of course. Right now my level is too low to have anything but rice and seaweed but both sell instantly when the rice is cooked in the sushi place and the seaweed in the fryer.

igottapi4
03-23-15, 04:53 AM
I was considering the sauce maker since I've been getting a lot of those orders too. I'm at level 50 right now, and the Wishing Well is the last goal I have (excepting event goals). But, until TL lets us--temporarily, at least--store buildings and such, I can't really work on the layout for my farm. The expansion the Well is on would at least give me a little more room to work with.

I was having a lot of trouble getting maps...for the longest time I was receiving and buying Permits and Deeds anytime they showed up in the Newspaper--I think I have like 87 permits now and nearly as many Deeds--but I was stuck at 24/26 maps. Then, two days ago I received one, and managed to buy a few more, and now I've been getting maps again for my deliveries. And now, of course, that I DO have the maps, now the coin issue arises...hence this thread. I suppose I could expand on another area...beside the train station, maybe. But, after all the time it took to get those last two maps, I'm reluctant to go through the whole thing all over again.

But I will hold out for the Cafe, all the same, lol.

This happened to me as well. The other day I couldn't find maps to save my life, but then the next day I couldn't find deeds lol something is always missing.

I dont make deliveries of any kind, I just make money and then buy what I need. You can pretty much find everything in the newspaper. Deliveries are so hard unless you have a LOT of barn and silo space and right now my barn is filled with expansion papers, tools, and mining products. Once I reach level 30 and get the Beehive and the Truffle forest I will finally have space since I will use all the stuff Ive been saving for it.

queentina3
03-23-15, 06:04 AM
I advise against the Alpaca. From everything Ive heard its really expensive and the products from it doesnt sell well. It would be better the truffle forest since the truffles themselves sell really well. After the water garden of course. Right now my level is too low to have anything but rice and seaweed but both sell instantly when the rice is cooked in the sushi place and the seaweed in the fryer.

Ok, well then he can stay hidden behind my barn and silo for awhile then, locked. I'm more of a practical/productive farmer then decorative farmer, hence the lack of overall decorations on my farm. That is why the Balloon will most likely stay locked. I don't want to waste the resources on something that only drops decorations. I have no intention of ever buying the Forge so no Coins for the Well, which also just drops decorations - from what I read. *runs from angry decorative farmers*

The Truffle Forest is very expensive expansion wise and since we only get one free pig to look for Truffles, I don't feel confident that mine will ever find any. Considering how often I get items from the Mine, I have a history of "seek and you won't find" going for me. :rolleyes:

One of the reasons I keep putting off holding onto expansion items for the water garden is because I can't get the Sushi shop for many more levels. I'm only level 37 right now and I don't think that opens for me until mid-40's? I'd just be growing things to sell at this point, I think. I'll have to look into that again.

I honestly don't know right now what my next goal will be for myself. I just know that overall the three that TL has given me to expand to balloon/well/truffle will be held off for quite awhile, if not indefinitely. They just seem like a waste of resources that I could use elsewhere to make money that I could eventually use to "pretty" up my farm. *snickers*

igottapi4
03-23-15, 09:22 AM
Ok, well then he can stay hidden behind my barn and silo for awhile then, locked. I'm more of a practical/productive farmer then decorative farmer, hence the lack of overall decorations on my farm. That is why the Balloon will most likely stay locked. I don't want to waste the resources on something that only drops decorations. I have no intention of ever buying the Forge so no Coins for the Well, which also just drops decorations - from what I read. *runs from angry decorative farmers*

The Truffle Forest is very expensive expansion wise and since we only get one free pig to look for Truffles, I don't feel confident that mine will ever find any. Considering how often I get items from the Mine, I have a history of "seek and you won't find" going for me. :rolleyes:

One of the reasons I keep putting off holding onto expansion items for the water garden is because I can't get the Sushi shop for many more levels. I'm only level 37 right now and I don't think that opens for me until mid-40's? I'd just be growing things to sell at this point, I think. I'll have to look into that again.

I honestly don't know right now what my next goal will be for myself. I just know that overall the three that TL has given me to expand to balloon/well/truffle will be held off for quite awhile, if not indefinitely. They just seem like a waste of resources that I could use elsewhere to make money that I could eventually use to "pretty" up my farm. *snickers*

Yeah I have no intentions on wasting coins in the balloon, the wishing well or like I said, the alpaca. And I get about the truffle forest. Mining can be difficult. I myself plan to get one or two more hogs and In the last few days Ive become a better miner. I used to get maybe 1 thing but now Im getting 2 and 3 things from it.

But the thing with the water garden is more complicated. The sushi is unlock once you get the water garden, the only problem is that both are very limiting in lower levels. You only have rice and seaweed to grow until level 47 and only 3 items for the sushi place itself, which if you arent level 35, you cant buy salmon for it. You unlock the ability to fish salmon or tuna when you buy the sushi but getting them is SUPER hard and only with the spicy bait. Like I said, I only make 1 steam rice at 160c every 1:30hrs and 1 nori at 185c every 2hrs, but I will tell you know that selling the rice or seaweed in its wet or dried state brings you 0 coins. The chances of anyone actually buying them is very small IMO.

enaid03
03-23-15, 10:20 AM
Cafe. You will gain your money back to buy that well expansion.

The well is a total waste. If you need to use those expansion parts to clear space I would use them elsewhere.

PookieBear50
03-23-15, 03:10 PM

The well is a total waste. If you need to use those expansion parts to clear space I would use them elsewhere.

Thanks for the advice. I'm sticking with it, holding out for the Caf?. Right now, despite needing to buy items to fulfill the Easter goals (biscuits first, then eggs and French fries), I've been able to sell a lot and send out a lot of deliveries, so my coin balance is rising slowly. Of course, trying to get enough of the collection items is preventing me from doing many deliveries (I've been making French fries to sell, but mostly to get enough eggs to clear the current goal, and crafting Dark Chocolate since the chocolate bunnies unlocked).

From what I hear, I have a feeling I'm going to end up making a lot of bread, so I guess I can start discarding orders for anything BUT bread...

As for the well expansion, I just want to get rid of that goal. It's been sitting there in my queue since the well was introduced, and I keep tapping it by mistake when I want to check other goals (it was a total pain during all the previous events). I don't see myself crafting too many coins (I almost never use the forge), but I'll buy them if they're in the Newspaper, just to make some use of it...but I also don't see myself using the well all that often either.

I got the Alpaca, and bought the other three. If you do deliveries, there are frequently requests for either the alpaca wool blankets or the alpaca doll. I haven't had too much difficulty selling off anything I make, either in the Side Shop or via deliveries. As for the Balloon, it's up to you. It's an added way to clear out your inventory--at a loss, but at least it clears out a lot at once. And if you don't decorate, that's up to you. But if, later, you're trying to design an aesthetically pleasing farm, some of the decorations may come in handy. There also appear to be a couple of pets you could win...if you're patient enough.

The Truffle forest is actually a lot easier than the mine to collect from. I usually start with one strike in the middle, then hit top, right, bottom. and left along the edges. Once you do, it is easy to narrow in on the truffle. If it says "Near", tap again about two points away, and use the two-point distance to find the truffle. Here's a hint: if you find three points of a square that say "Near", then that fourth point is usually the target...but if it says "Near" again, just go out two points further; it means you're narrowing in on two (or more) Truffles. This strategy works in the mine, too, but unlike the mine (which "resets" once you've found something), all the Truffles are already in place.

As for the water garden, in the past I have seen rice and seaweed, both wet and dry, in the newspaper. They don't sell well, possibly because the market price is rather high. However, once you dry the rice and seaweed, and fry the seaweed, you can then make rice crackers at the bakery. There are frequently orders for those coming in. It is time consuming to do, of course, but eventually you'll be waiting anyway once you get the sushi shop, so it's one way of getting used to the waiting.

This happened to me as well. The other day I couldn't find maps to save my life, but then the next day I couldn't find deeds lol something is always missing.

I dont make deliveries of any kind, I just make money and then buy what I need. You can pretty much find everything in the newspaper. Deliveries are so hard unless you have a LOT of barn and silo space and right now my barn is filled with expansion papers, tools, and mining products. Once I reach level 30 and get the Beehive and the Truffle forest I will finally have space since I will use all the stuff Ive been saving for it.

As I said, I make a lot of deliveries. I discard a lot, too. But, since for some reason I'm usually unlucky when it comes to expansion parts (this whole last flood of items is surprising), I was rarely ever able to find maps in the newspaper. Deliveries were the only way I could get anything. And of course, I need to make deliveries to raise my level. I can get stars by doing chores around the farm, but sometimes those deliveries are worth the effort, both for coins and stars.

queentina3
03-24-15, 06:01 AM
PookieBear, you've given me some things to think about. I'll have to see but you do make a good point about the Balloon, clearing out barn space. Plus, pets! :D Though I'm not very lucky and will probably end up with something I'd hate when I turned in tickets. LOL!!

I'll consider the Truffle Forest but most likely will hold that off a bit longer. I'll only have the one pig and it will just frustrate me if I can't get anything, or only get one thing that I can't use and have to wait eons before trying again. LOL!! I am getting truffles in my orders now, so...That is a bit annoying. Discard, discard, discard..........:rolleyes:

PookieBear50
03-25-15, 03:36 PM
PookieBear, you've given me some things to think about. I'll have to see but you do make a good point about the Balloon, clearing out barn space. Plus, pets! :D Though I'm not very lucky and will probably end up with something I'd hate when I turned in tickets. LOL!!

I'll consider the Truffle Forest but most likely will hold that off a bit longer. I'll only have the one pig and it will just frustrate me if I can't get anything, or only get one thing that I can't use and have to wait eons before trying again. LOL!! I am getting truffles in my orders now, so...That is a bit annoying. Discard, discard, discard..........:rolleyes:

In turn, you (and the others who posted) have given me something to think about. I will hold out for the Caf?. The next question is going to be Sauce Maker or expansion to well...I'm thinking I might hold off on the well expansion again since, like you, I am always getting orders for sauces (and especially those Fried Banana things). My biggest concern right now is going to be if I'll be able to keep up with any future goals for the current event because I'm so full up with deeds and permits that I've been selling off all the Bread and Dark Chocolate I've been crafting.

On the other hand, I would only need 8 more maps to be able to cover the well expansion plus a plot of land by the train station. Perhaps I should just do the expansion by the train station now and hope to recover 8 maps quickly...

queentina3
03-25-15, 03:58 PM
In turn, you (and the others who posted) have given me something to think about. I will hold out for the Caf?. The next question is going to be Sauce Maker or expansion to well...I'm thinking I might hold off on the well expansion again since, like you, I am always getting orders for sauces (and especially those Fried Banana things). My biggest concern right now is going to be if I'll be able to keep up with any future goals for the current event because I'm so full up with deeds and permits that I've been selling off all the Bread and Dark Chocolate I've been crafting.

On the other hand, I would only need 8 more maps to be able to cover the well expansion plus a plot of land by the train station. Perhaps I should just do the expansion by the train station now and hope to recover 8 maps quickly...

That's not a bad idea as you could always use more land, and I think for this event we'll have to do plane orders so you'll have the chance to gain back those maps (though it usually drops deeds and not maps for me.)

I can't decide on what to purchase next now that my coins are getting up there (63k) - hold off for the sauce maker or another Feed Mill. I only have 3 now with 3 slots open in each and it isn't keeping up very well. I'm thinking if I buy a fourth and open up 3 slots, I'll keep up better and even maybe make some I can sell in my shop to gain more coins. I really have to look and see what the sauce maker offers and if it's worth it at my level right now (37). I could always wait another 30-40k and get another Bait Shop too, decisions...decisions....Then again, I haven't purchased all the trees yet. I could get 3 more Cocoa but the 5 I have seem to produce enough. I have 3 more Lemon I could get, and do need at times.....I honestly don't think I need a third chicken coop or 4 more chickens as I can buy eggs easily and hardly use them except for quests.....The sheep though, that is another 4 I could buy and the last pen....Only during quest time that calls for wool or products from Studio do I seem to run out....

Sauce Maker = 80,000k but is it worth it at level 37?
4th Feed Mill = 52,000k and I really could use another with 3 pig pens, 3 cow pasture, 2 sheep pasture, 2 chicken coops, 8 pets.....(2 kitty, 1 bunny, 1 gem giving pony, 4 doggies.) It's hard to keep up with all those mouths!
2nd Bait Shop = 95,000k = but I feel I do ok with just one with 3 slots for now.
Lemon Trees = 23,400k I think = I still need to purchase three as I only have 5.
Sheep = 54,000k = last pen and last 4 sheep.
2nd Studio = 40,000k = I usually get by with just one except during quest time when things can become tight, but then I can buy from market.

UGH, I hate this. Decisions....decisions.....I almost want to put it all on a paint document with pictures, get a dart, and just close my eyes and toss it. Where the dart lands is what I buy. Do you think that will work? :p

PookieBear50
03-25-15, 04:22 PM
That's not a bad idea as you could always use more land, and I think for this event we'll have to do plane orders so you'll have the chance to gain back those maps (though it usually drops deeds and not maps for me.)

I can't decide on what to purchase next now that my coins are getting up there (63k) - hold off for the sauce maker or another Feed Mill. I only have 3 now with 3 slots open in each and it isn't keeping up very well. I'm thinking if I buy a fourth and open up 3 slots, I'll keep up better and even maybe make some I can sell in my shop to gain more coins. I really have to look and see what the sauce maker offers and if it's worth it at my level right now (37). I could always wait another 30-40k and get another Bait Shop too, decisions...decisions....Then again, I haven't purchased all the trees yet. I could get 3 more Cocoa but the 5 I have seem to produce enough. I have 3 more Lemon I could get, and do need at times.....I honestly don't think I need a third chicken coop or 4 more chickens as I can buy eggs easily and hardly use them except for quests.....The sheep though, that is another 4 I could buy and the last pen....Only during quest time that calls for wool or products from Studio do I seem to run out....

4th Feed Mill = 52,000k and I really could use another with 3 pig pens, 3 cow pasture, 2 sheep pasture, 2 chicken coops, 8 pets.....(2 kitty, 1 bunny, 1 gem giving pony, 4 doggies.) It's hard to keep up with all those mouths!
2nd Bait Shop = 95,000k = but I feel I do ok with just one with 3 slots for now.
Lemon Trees = 23,400k I think = I still need to purchase three as I only have 5.
2nd Studio = 40,000k = I usually get by with just one except during quest time when things can become tight, but then I can buy from market.

UGH, I hate this. Decisions....decisions.....I almost want to put it all on a paint document with pictures, get a dart, and just close my eyes and toss it. Where the dart lands is what I buy. Do you think that will work? :p

I'm not sure if it will help you, but...

With the exception of my 4 Feed Mills and my Candy Maker and the Forge, all my buildings have only 3 slots open. This is usually enough for me to make what I need, since when I'm home I can go back once every hour or so and update the queues.

The 4 Feed Mills each have 4 slots open. Whenever I make feed, I usually do it this way: two mills make 2 cow feed, 2 chicken feed, 2 pig feed, and 2 pet feed, while the other two make 4 sheep feed, 2 alpaca feed, and 2 pet feed. This gets modified as needed (since the cows and chickens can be collected more often). I only have 4 cows, 4 chickens, 4 pigs, and 4 Alpacas, but I have 8 sheep.

I rarely make candy and don't bother to use the Forge anymore (the times are too long and the material requirements too great).

I did get the two Windmills (one I use only for white and brown sugar, the other for flour, cornstarch, and truffles), but I only have the original Bait Shop. So far the one has been enough to get by. Having two might make those special event baits easier to obtain, but since the materials needed to make them have been so hard to get...well, you know.

I also only have the one Studio.

Is the Sauce Maker 80k? I thought mine said 70k...I'll check when I get home.

enaid03
03-25-15, 04:29 PM

My 2 cents.

The sauce maker contributes to the ice cream maker, bakery and cafe. Not sure the level those recipes are available. Sauce sells high, though I've never sold it. There are only two recipes at the moment, not sure of level.
4th feed mill - I have a ton of mouths to feed. I use them all the time. I pretty much have one dedicated to a specific animal.
2nd bait shop - unless you have the sushi maker and the water garden it wouldn't be of much use.
Lemon trees - it seems to me lemons always sell well
Sheep - those pesky guys keep repeatedly showing up in events. And with a 6 hr refresh...
2nd studio - it showed up in an event recently. I usually have one doing short term (scarves, buttons) and the other doing pillows and sweaters.

Depends on your aim with darts, I think its depending on what's available at your level or coming up. I've seen better drops lately from my pets, and I buy any feed available for them. They drop all sorts of useful things.

queentina3
03-25-15, 04:47 PM
Caramel sauce cost to make 700 coins (I don't know what it sells at yet as do not have one to check)
3 brown sugar = 231
2 butter = 168
2 sugar = 112
3 cream = 189

Chocolate sauce costs to make 1134 and sells at 1183
2 brown sugar = 154
2 butter = 168
2 sugar = 112
1 sauce = 700

That is all I could find in the guide about the Sauce Maker. I can't get the Ice Creamery until I'm in the 50's, so that's a long way off. LOL!!! The Water Garden is still a goal of mine but it probably won't happen until mid-40's, so again, a ways off.

Anybody that has the sauce maker, is the above all that is available? If not, is there more and would it be available to me at level 37? Should I wait and get this, is it worth it?

I'm thinking maybe the 4th Feed Mill for now and then get the Lemon Trees, then another Sheep Pasture/4 Sheep. The items from the Studio do sell well and I don't normally keep it running all the time. I could if I got more sheep though........

ETA: Oops, was looking into it when enaid posted. Well, now that she has it seems it may not be worth me getting it yet, not without the Ice Creamery being available.........Hmmmm

PookieBear50
03-25-15, 05:27 PM
That is all I could find in the guide about the Sauce Maker. I can't get the Ice Creamery until I'm in the 50's, so that's a long way off. LOL!!! The Water Garden is still a goal of mine but it probably won't happen until mid-40's, so again, a ways off.

Anybody that has the sauce maker, is the above all that is available? If not, is there more and would it be available to me at level 37? Should I wait and get this, is it worth it?

I'm thinking maybe the 4th Feed Mill for now and then get the Lemon Trees, then another Sheep Pasture/4 Sheep. The items from the Studio do sell well and I don't normally keep it running all the time. I could if I got more sheep though........

ETA: Oops, was looking into it when enaid posted. Well, now that she has it seems it may not be worth me getting it yet, not without the Ice Creamery being available.........Hmmmm

Actually, even if there are only two sauces available, my plane orders have been requesting just the sauces, as well as the items made with them (there are three available to me at this time, one each from the Deep Fryer, the Bakery, and the Candy Maker). It might be worth your while to buy it and just sell the sauces, but I can't say for certain.

queentina3
03-25-15, 05:48 PM
Actually, even if there are only two sauces available, my plane orders have been requesting just the sauces, as well as the items made with them (there are three available to me at this time, one each from the Deep Fryer, the Bakery, and the Candy Maker). It might be worth your while to buy it and just sell the sauces, but I can't say for certain.

True, I never see them selling in my neighbors places or the newspaper actually, so maybe I could make some money in doing that. What can you make in the Deep Fryer and Bakery with it? I'm wondering if it would be available to me at my level as well. I can't see things that aren't available to me, so until I buy the sauce maker, I don't know what/where it would make things. I wish TL would at least show what can be made where, and if it isn't available to you yet, level wise or because you haven't purchased a machine, they just leave it greyed out. But no, instead they just don't show you it at all. *sighs*

I don't get the Candy Maker for another 2 levels so put it out of my mind for now. Since it takes so long to level up, I have a bit before I need to start saving for that baby. :)

PookieBear50
03-25-15, 05:52 PM
True, I never see them selling in my neighbors places or the newspaper actually, so maybe I could make some money in doing that. What can you make in the Deep Fryer and Bakery with it? I'm wondering if it would be available to me at my level as well. I can't see things that aren't available to me, so until I buy the sauce maker, I don't know what/where it would make things. I wish TL would at least show what can be made where, and if it isn't available to you yet, level wise or because you haven't purchased a machine, they just leave it greyed out. But no, instead they just don't show you it at all. *sighs*

I don't get the Candy Maker for another 2 levels so put it out of my mind for now. Since it takes so long to level up, I have a bit before I need to start saving for that baby. :)

Well, if you have access to bananas, there's a Fried Banana thing that (based on the prices I've seen and had to pay) is about 1k+ for just one. And there's some kind of chocolate-looking pastry (sorry, never paid attention to its name) made in the bakery.

If there's anything else beyond these two (and a lollipop-looking thing from the Candy Maker) that requires sauces, I don't know about them yet.

queentina3
03-25-15, 05:59 PM
No bananas until Level 43. :( I could always use another fried dish as I get sick of making fried peppers or the fried catfish option, which are the only two I usually make until now, with the fries.........

I think I'm going to hold off on the sauce maker for another level, get the extra feed mill, and then when I'm level 48 I'll get the sauce maker. I should have the coin saved up again by then and will just continue to discard..discard...discard the sauce orders.

Out of curiosity, for those that have the sauce maker, how long does each item take to make??? Is it an outrageous amount of hours or just a few? ;)

enaid03
03-25-15, 06:57 PM
Both the caramel sauce and chocolate sauce take 2 hours 30 minutes.

queentina3
03-25-15, 08:01 PM
Both the caramel sauce and chocolate sauce take 2 hours 30 minutes.

Ohhh, thanks! That's not too bad considering....Candles take longer than that!

CindysTNFarm
05-06-15, 10:29 PM

The truffle farm expansion is expensive but it is absolutely necessary. Plus, the items that you will make with truffles sells in the market for the highest prices until you get to the chocolate maker. You will make truffle butter, truffle pizza, and truffle everything. LOL It really pays off.

Regarding finding the truffles on the map, there is always a pattern to it. I use the same pattern each time and always walk away with several truffles for each game play. I start in the lower left corner. It will tell you if your close or not. Find that truffle first, and then move to the center bottom, right bottom, top right corner, center top, and left top corner. 6 points total that they will be centered around. That's the pattern that works for me and when you follow that mapping pattern, it should allow you to get to at least the 2nd and 3rd levels of the game each time. They don't hide them in crazy spots and tend to place them in similar places.

jigsaw75
05-21-15, 11:14 AM
I only have 1 truffle pig and don't hunt for truffles much. I buy the truffles instead.

I use the candymaker a lot. The syrup is used for iced tea, and the candies all sell well.

If you're getting the sauce maker, be sure to upgrade your mills and be diligent in planting sugarcane. I could not keep up with the demand.

Mitzi111
05-27-15, 01:57 PM

I liked the well at first. cool prizes. THEN I noticed the prizes weren't as good anymore. SO I use up 1 silver + 1 iron, wait 6 hours for to make the coin, drop coin in well, THEN wait more hours for well to make prize...... I got a bag of corn meal. : (