PDA

View Full Version : Were tulip drops from crops and flowers reduced?

acy3
03-21-15, 08:17 PM
A few days ago I was getting tulips every 2-3 crops harvested regardless of type. Now I only get a tulip every 10-15 crops harvested. Is this a bug or was the drop rate changed? Having the same problem with flowers.

Also, I'm still collecting the same types of crops but does the drop rate vary by crop type?

queentina3
03-21-15, 08:35 PM
A few days ago I was getting tulips every 2-3 crops harvested regardless of type. Now I only get a tulip every 10-15 crops harvested. Is this a bug or was the drop rate changed? Having the same problem with flowers.

Also, I'm still collecting the same types of crops but does the drop rate vary by crop type?

I've noticed the same drop rate as before for the crops. I've not really been tending flowers except for when I was running low and needed more for the flower bundle to upgrade the garden, so I can't help you with that. I do know that most people aren't bothering tending their flowers as the drop rate isn't worth the waste in energy.

In reference to which crops are better, shorter crops as you can harvest them more frequently. I've personally noticed that certain crops bring out better beasties for me to fight, and thus get more tulips.

Strawberries - dire boar
Cocoa - dire boar
Corn - skunkipine
Wheat - skunkipine
Sugar - skunkipine

Those are the ones I've been planting the most and get at least two beasts each time I go to harvest my now 60 plots, sometimes I get three or four. I also get the beasties when I tend my resource buildings, red mushroom circles, and ponds. You may want to try to use some energy there in lieu of flowers since their drop rate for tulips is abysmal. At least when you fight a beastie you'll get tulips each time. :D

PikaSquirrel
03-23-15, 11:08 AM
Drop rates have not been reduced.