PDA

View Full Version : New Value Pack 03/20/15

Mythdefied
03-20-15, 12:45 PM

Dragon looks familiar but I can't quite place it.

PernReloaded
03-20-15, 12:49 PM
It's Secret.

I adore that dragon, but I want the $5 value packs back >.>

Mythdefied
03-20-15, 12:57 PM
It's Secret.

I adore that dragon, but I want the $5 value packs back >.>

You know, that actually took me a second to grasp. I'm like, it's a secret? Why is it a secret? How do I get in on it? Oh...wait. Definitely need more sleep.

tntwalkers
03-20-15, 12:59 PM
What the heck it is a big egg??????

PernReloaded
03-20-15, 02:37 PM
No. They make the picture of the egg big to both advertise that there is a sale and to preview (for any who are familiar with it) which dragon is on sale.

The sale is for the Secret dragon, plus food, plus Spring Blossoms.

freshfunin2008
03-20-15, 02:50 PM
I want the .99 cent packs back

JenicaStorm
03-20-15, 03:28 PM
what happened to the pack its now gone and it was for 4 days?

joelynjellybean
03-20-15, 03:31 PM
I had already purchased it. I got the food and the blossoms but no dragon. Am hoping they removed it to fix the issue since I will be gone on vacation and unable to get it later.

JenicaStorm
03-20-15, 03:32 PM
dont know my room mate bought it and i was going to but now it is gone im hoping she didnt get had.

ndtrance
03-20-15, 03:47 PM
I had no clue what that dragon was, there's no name. Shouldn't people know what they're buying lol? I'm on Android and have been playing for only a year so I still don't know most dragons.

I get the $1.99 and $4.99 offers on my level 7 account that I only use for gifting. I wish we had access to them on higher level accounts, because there are several that I have been interested in. It's hard to convince me to pay $14.99 and $19.99 for a package. But I know people do because I'm always seeing neighbors purchasing these packs.

PernReloaded
03-20-15, 03:55 PM
I had no clue what that dragon was, there's no name. Shouldn't people know what they're buying lol? I'm on Android and have been playing for only a year so I still don't know most dragons.

I get the $1.99 and $4.99 offers on my level 7 account that I only use for gifting. I wish we had access to them on higher level accounts, because there are several that I have been interested in. It's hard to convince me to pay $14.99 and $19.99 for a package. But I know people do because I'm always seeing neighbors purchasing these packs.
I know that on the iOS if you press the egg, the popup explaining the deal has the dragon name below the dragon. But things are wonky on the Android version, so it might be work a Bugs and Issues complaint to the company, so Android users get it as well.

ndtrance
03-20-15, 04:24 PM
I know that on the iOS if you press the egg, the popup explaining the deal has the dragon name below the dragon. But things are wonky on the Android version, so it might be work a Bugs and Issues complaint to the company, so Android users get it as well.

Ah! they took away the offer and corrected it. :) I thought the name was usually there but it threw me off when it wasn't.

owa411
03-20-15, 05:26 PM
On Ios if you purchase your dragon, it goes straight to your storage. Might want to check for it there??

[S8] Elsa
03-20-15, 05:29 PM
The pack was temporarily unavailable on Android to resolve an issue. If you purchased the pack, please check your storage for your Dragon. :)

bakerystoe
03-23-15, 04:42 AM
it's in the tournament

Jrod333
03-27-15, 09:59 PM
Both my accounts are high level and I have 2 different value packs this time. Same price just different dragons and items. Anyway to get them both or switched? I bought the one on my lv 150 account, but I'd like the other pack on my same lv 150 account please. Lol. Just a thought , if one pack is purchased maybe replace with the other