PDA

View Full Version : Not receiving Shamrock coins

biologybrain
03-19-15, 08:26 PM
I've been harvesting various crops during the World Event very regularly to collect Shamrock coins. Today I've noticed that my crops are not producing Shamrock coins as they have been. Out of 6 farms only 1 or 2 per harvest are producing Shamrock coins. The crops I'm harvesting are the ones over an hour - Bananas/Cherries, Melons, and/or the Mangos. Until today I've been getting 1, 5, or 8 Shamrock coins per farm respectively during harvest. What is going on?

AuntyRose32
03-19-15, 08:46 PM
I got the correct amount of coins for each of my crop collections today. Have you force closed your app today to make sure the game is restarting each time you play, so it's not having issues connecting to TL servers and saving your current game actions. Maybe uninstalling and reinstalling the app completely might fix this, if you've tried these things and it's still the same you really should email TL support and get them to look into your game. This is not good and very disheartening to see. Hope you can get it sorted soon.

[S8] Elsa
03-19-15, 09:11 PM
I checked all the farm stages and rotations. All Farms are correctly dropping Gold Coins.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

biologybrain
03-20-15, 12:54 AM
I force closed the app & the 1 hour crops dropped the right amount of Shamrock coins this time. Maybe that'll fix it. I've been having trouble with the app shutting itself down when I'm visiting neighbors today too. Maybe it's just hiccuping because I've been playing so often & not giving it any rest. Thanks for the suggestions.

I've got Mangos growing now & will post again if they don't give the coins the should.

amberleigh85
03-21-15, 07:27 AM
How do I collect coins from other Fantasy Forest Members? Today mine said I got this special ability - it just failed giving me Intel on how to do it��