PDA

View Full Version : Please read!

strictly_STRANGE
03-19-15, 02:48 PM
much appreciation to anyone who takes a few to read & respond~

let me start off by saying that I am a newbie on the threads here, but I am no newbie to bakery/restaurant story. I have been playing these games for probably close to 5 years now & have ran into a few problems recently that I wish would just be resolved because quite frankly, it's ruining the days of simply playing simple games, not to mention has made me so upset that I FINALLY logged into the forums & wanted to post to see if anyone else has ran into the same problems.

so, a few weeks ago, I'm playing my games, tipping away, when suddenly the game goes into "processing" & when it finally returns, there's an expansion & I'm down 40 gems. devastating, ruined my day, emailed TL, whatever. a few hours later I'm on my other store which is a totally different storm ID btw & THE SAME THING happens! even more devistation added to my already ruined day, emailed TL, waited for a response & of course it was my fault because I must've "tapped" which eventually caught up when the game did & that's how they claim it happened, but I can assure you that's not how it happened.

that's 80 gems in ONE DAY! on TWO different games (bakery & restaurant) on TWO different storm IDs.

about an hour ago, if that, I got onto my restaurant (when logging in I had 25 gems) to check food that had about 30 minutes left to cook so I decided to return tips to a community member, after returning home I have 0 gems. I didn't purchase anything, place anything, nothing of the sorts & I'm down 25 gems!

*I WOULD LIKE TO ADD THAT UNLIKE A FEW WEEKS AGO WHEN EXPANSIONS WERE PURCHASED WITHOUT ME EVEN TAPPING, THERE IS NOTHING TO SHOW FOR THE MISSING 25 GEMS & THE GAME NEVER WENT INTO "PROCESSING" EITHER, JUST NOTICED THE MISSING GEMS UPON ARRIVING "HOME" FROM TIPPING*

that's over 100 gems, disappeared, gone, vanished, without me placing, purchasing, tapping anything.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!

twospoons
03-19-15, 03:09 PM
well, i can't help, but i can sympathize. we've all randomly misspent/lost gems, but to get hit twice in a day must feel awful. i'm sorry. :(

support should at least be able to tell you what they think you spent those last 25 gems on.

strictly_STRANGE
03-19-15, 03:17 PM
thank you for your sympathy!

I'm still standing by my opinion that it was an error or glitch on their part because that's NEVER happened to me in all my years of playing, but that doesn't really matter.

there's absolutely nothing to show for the 25 from today so I'm curious to see what they have to say!

bobbyrae
03-19-15, 03:52 PM
Wow. This is so sad. Are you saying that you are not happy with what items you received for the gems which were spent ?
If this is the case then you will need to email Support to let them know. This kind of problem cannot be solved via the forum.

strictly_STRANGE
03-19-15, 04:02 PM
no, that's not at all what I'm saying.

I'm saying that the first time this happened, the game went into "processing" or "syncing" mode then when the server finally returned, there were expansions purchased with gems, mind you I did not tap to purchase these expansions because the game was "processing" therefore there was nothing to tap even if I wanted to tap.

today when the 25 gems disappeared, I was simply visiting a community member & upon arriving "home" from my visit, all of my gems were gone, every single one & again, I did not place anything on the floor, purchase anything at all or tap anything to cause this to happen, there's absolutely nothing to show for the 25 gems lost today, as if they just disappeared.

[S8] Elsa
03-19-15, 04:18 PM
Please email support@teamlava.com for questions about your Gems.

As for the 25 Gems, this has been resolved. Please refresh your game. You were unlucky to experience a very rare legacy bug that happens when you redeem Golden Utentils collectable.