PDA

View Full Version : Quick wall/floor tile placing

mymummy789
03-19-15, 06:17 AM
Dear Teamlava.

As you will have to do some sort of IOS update to put the new Storm8 logo on the game, could you please please please consider implementing the quick wall and floor tile placement that are already in Bakery and Restaurant Story????

Thanks in advance and hopefulness 😊

minidemon88
03-19-15, 10:58 AM
I second this! It drive me nuts when I re-decorate. That's the main reason why I hate to redecorate. Too time consuming to place the wallpaper/floor tile one by one.

I hope they add in the turbo tipping/collecting tips feature. Oh, and the very important block feature too please!

AylinOnIce
03-19-15, 01:13 PM
I second this! It drive me nuts when I re-decorate. That's the main reason why I hate to redecorate. Too time consuming to place the wallpaper/floor tile one by one.

I hope they add in the turbo tipping/collecting tips feature. Oh, and the very important block feature too please!

Yes, it takes me about 30 minutes just to place all of my floor and wall tiles. I sometimes feel like Fashion Story is one of the games that are left behind the other Storm8 Games, even though it is one of the most popular ones.

IsisGarden
03-19-15, 02:46 PM
I have personally asked for this feature to be added. It would be so helpful.

sunshinecity477
03-19-15, 03:48 PM
Yes! I want this to happen, please!! It's so time consuming.

CuteTali
03-20-15, 09:10 PM
I don't buy as many tiles and wallpapers as I would if it was easy to place them all at once over big areas or even something like RS2 game has, this is especially true for tiles, even more so than wallpaper. I guess more gems and coins for me. It just makes it so my floor is almost always the same, except maybe a small area to match a specific display/theme. For the past 3 years I had the exact same beginner tile all over my shop just because it's a pain to switch out the tiles (and the same in RS1, kept that brown beginner tile for years), until last month when I decided to brighten up my shop and switched everything to a lighter shade of tile and am planning on keeping it like this for several years until I get tired of it completely.

orleansparish
03-25-15, 03:29 AM
Its taken me 3 days off and on to get my tile the way i like. Its tedious and slow. A quick placement like on bakery would be very helpful. Make it happen!