PDA

View Full Version : when will the new expansions be released?

jopik
03-18-15, 11:06 PM
Hello dear mods, a question that many of us r asking, when will the new expansions be released?at least approx? :rolleyes:
Some of us need to know if we can expand to our last spot, knowing that the permit crafting option will be available soon.:(:(
and why cant we craft it , when we re fully expanded? :confused:
(i know trade tix can be stored more than 99 but i felt left out when there was a trade tix fortune and i got zero bc i had 120 tix:mad:)

ShibuyaCloth
03-19-15, 12:23 AM
Generally after eastern is the time for new fresh land exploration trip. Well hope this year will be the same. If not I can build up my ticket stockpile. currently ticking at ~400 again. Well some here will soon reach 1000!!!

labsandboxers
03-19-15, 05:21 AM
With all the decorations lately expansions would be nice. Just as long as there are no outrageous permit requirements

ShibuyaCloth
03-19-15, 08:09 AM
With all the decorations lately expansions would be nice. Just as long as there are no outrageous permit requirements

Until now the max was 5 for a plot, I hope not more. 5 is a stiff price to pay.

Liloze
03-19-15, 08:45 AM

Yep, in dire need of space here too.
I feel like everything happening with this game, lately, is outrageous! :p lol
Not holding my breath about the expansion permits, I have a feeling ( and I do hope I am wrong!)
each square will have a permit ( and more) attached to it!

SpiritWind00
03-19-15, 04:40 PM
If we have a look at when they've been released in the past, there might be something soon...

28 November 2013
3 April 2014
19 June 2014
28 November 2014

jopik
03-19-15, 09:23 PM
Thanks Spiri, I guess Tl prefers to keep the secret:)