PDA

View Full Version : How do I?

ElaineCarrel
03-18-15, 06:43 PM
Yesterday I had the gift of a slice of bread appear and when there's other better stuff I could receive I don't want this. I've tried unchecking the box to get rid of it but nothing seemed to work. I assumed that it'd b gone today, well no such luck. It's still there.
HOW DO U GET RID OF AN UNWANTED GIFT? I'm sure otherNbrs have tried to gift me and haven't been able to, I dont c any decline gift options or anything like that.

Any and all suggestions welcomed

THANK YOU.

queentina3
03-18-15, 06:54 PM
The new gifting system doesn't allow us to decline a gift, you either accept the gift or let it sit there.

ElaineCarrel
03-19-15, 05:31 PM
Thx. Will it eventually disappear?

queentina3
03-19-15, 05:33 PM
I don't know as I just accept the gift and move on. I don't want it to just sit there and figure a gift's a gift. In this game I'll take just about any gift at this point, as who knows, the cost of the $1 egg may be $100 tomorrow. *snickers*

WinnyWoos
03-19-15, 05:37 PM
I don't know as I just accept the gift and move on. I don't want it to just sit there and figure a gift's a gift. In this game I'll take just about any gift at this point, as who knows, the cost of the $1 egg may be $100 tomorrow. *snickers*

Oh dear, don't give them any ideas silly!!!!