PDA

View Full Version : Retiring Christmas Items (03/18 - 03/23)

PepperWoo
03-18-15, 12:21 PM
http://i.imgur.com/K2G5bMt.jpg

twospoons
03-18-15, 01:36 PM
i'm so glad this is the last week. and no boxes that i want either, which is great for my extremely depleted gem supply!

jandtandn
03-18-15, 02:29 PM
Thank you, Pepper! So glad the Snowball Fight is back so I could get it for my other bakeries! I've wanted that Holiday counter for awhile. I like that it's something that I can put out year-round. Was there a Gingerbread table to go with that stool besides the one that was brought back last week?

bobbyrae
03-18-15, 02:37 PM
Thanks for doing this Pepper.

rosewaterlily
03-18-15, 02:50 PM
Wow they're taking away the ice stuff so soon, they just introduced it recently and it's not tied to a holiday. Grr that I bought the burrista already and now it's 7 gems cheaper. Holding my gems for now in case of limited time Easter sale.

Thanks as always PepperWoo.

PepperWoo
03-18-15, 02:56 PM
Was there a Gingerbread table to go with that stool besides the one that was brought back last week?

If I remember it correctly, the Snowman table that went on sale last week was the table that came with it.

jandtandn
03-18-15, 03:14 PM
If I remember it correctly, the Snowman table that went on sale last week was the table that came with it.

What a weird combination. I bought the stools, but I'll find something else to use them with.

deekathleen
03-18-15, 05:00 PM
How do you have more than one bakery?

jandtandn
03-18-15, 06:04 PM
How do you have more than one bakery?

You use more than one device and make a different account for each. For example, some players use their phone and a tablet.

pixiegamer
03-18-15, 06:07 PM
For easy referral :) And also because the Iced Crate isn't on the Master Box list. Credit to twospoons for starting this last week ;) And thank you Pepper for your handy infographics

Countdown Crate
4th (54%): NYE Waiter, NYE Waitress, Cider Bottle, NYE Balloons
3rd (35%): New Year Snacks, NYE Cake Display
2nd (10%): Countdown Tree, Bubbly Tower
1st (1%): NYE Celebration

http://i.imgur.com/LJfWIbQ.jpg

Iced Crate (Not in Master Box List, so if someone can help with the prize names and denominations that would be great!)
4th (54%): Husky Trio, Ice Nutcracker(?), Frozen Yeti(?), Unknown 9th Item
3rd (35%): Ice Camper(?), Four Goggled Bots(?)
2nd (10%): Ice Queen Carriage, Snowmobile(?)
1st (1%): Ice Queen Throne

http://media.tumblr.com/fa74f348618c8bbaaff3f757dc686d56/tumblr_inline_nihz83Yf611qm7yoc.png
http://i.imgur.com/GQQrkt0.jpg

Winter Sports
4th (54%): Snowboard, Snowboard Rack, Figure Skating Dress, Hockey Cookies
3rd (35%): Dog Sled, Ski Bench
2nd (10%): Figure Skating Cake, Snowboard Halfpipe
1st (1%): Curling

http://i.imgur.com/3sVZKYSl.jpg

deekathleen
03-18-15, 06:30 PM
You use more than one device and make a different account for each. For example, some players use their phone and a tablet.

Oh okay. I would go blind trying to play it on my phone lol. I wish I could play it on my laptop.

jandtandn
03-18-15, 06:54 PM
Oh okay. I would go blind trying to play it on my phone lol. I wish I could play it on my laptop.

Once you have different accounts, you can use one device to play them all on. I use my tablet because it's bigger. I wish you could play it on a laptop, too.

deekathleen
03-18-15, 08:16 PM
Once you have different accounts, you can use one device to play them all on. I use my tablet because it's bigger. I wish you could play it on a laptop, too.

How do you log out of the game and start a new one? Thanks :)

jo_fitz
03-18-15, 09:31 PM
ZOMG!! Gingerbread stool, my life is 99% complete!!

jandtandn
03-19-15, 06:26 AM
How do you log out of the game and start a new one? Thanks :)

First you use another device and download the game. That creates your other account. Make a bakery name and password. Then you can click the button at the top right and switch from there. You are not erasing anything, all of your data is stored on the servers. You can now switch back and forth using one device.

ojapple96
03-19-15, 08:43 AM
First you use another device and download the game. That creates your other account. Make a
bakery name and password. Then you can click the button at the top right and switch from there. You are not erasing anything, all of your data is stored on the servers. You can now switch back and forth using one device.

Right the blue Storm 8 icon then select account settings and then select login different account (or something like that)

darklightningbolt
03-19-15, 09:18 AM
Please bring again the holiday gift box! I need that gingerbread house!!!

minidemon88
03-19-15, 10:30 AM
YES, the snow globe counter is back!! Thanks TL! :o

I'm so going broke from all these retiring X'mas sales! >__< Thanks pepper for the screenshot!

sweetypies97
03-20-15, 02:53 AM
I wonder if old Easter goodies will become available soon?!

ojapple96
03-20-15, 05:25 AM
[QUOTE=minidemon88;1077616]YES, the snow globe counter is back!! Thanks TL! :o

/QUOTE]

I sent a neighbor invite so I could see how they look I'm on the fence at 12gems a piece........anyone else have them out so I could take a look?

ojapple96
03-20-15, 05:27 AM
I wonder if old Easter goodies will become available soon?!

I hope so! I wonder if we need to wait for candy hatchery as it has parts not currently in the list (Easter egg and bunny ears) but next months goals would be too late since Easter is April 5

minidemon88
03-20-15, 10:43 AM
I sent a neighbor invite so I could see how they look I'm on the fence at 12gems a piece........anyone else have them out so I could take a look?

Get it! They are on 20% off! Just gotten brainwash yourself that it's worth it. Lol! =x

ojapple96
03-22-15, 06:51 AM
My timer says 17 hours left buy! Must be gone at the next reset FYI