PDA

View Full Version : No more gems awards????

andybarn
03-18-15, 06:55 AM
has there been changes when to receive gems or gold in wars? If sp please let us know. Many players are not getting their rewards since eyesterday.

noya9
03-18-15, 08:29 AM
Hi,

Starting yesterday afternoon, players participating in wars stopped receiving the awards for it (gems and gold).
What is going on? is this a bug in the game or a (yet again) new rule change?

Thanks,
noya9

noya9
03-18-15, 10:51 AM
OK, someone is watching this forum as you moved my post into this thread.
Now how about some answers????

SparklyOctopus
03-18-15, 11:56 AM
Sorry to hear about this! Please write into support@firemocha.com and one of our agents will be able to assist you.

tenminlate
03-18-15, 12:15 PM
with all due respect, Mr. SparklyOctopus, with the many tickets you are receiving as indicated on your auto reply to my submitted inquiry/report of the same nature, wouldn't it be time to just let us know if this is an issue you are trying to resolve or a change in your policy or game procedure?

Normally, if you review your prior responses to reported issues, you can clearly answer if it is a bug that you are fixing or you stay silent or ignore the posts when you guys are changing the rules. You then just announce it afterwards.

We are just requesting kindly for a direct response. Much obliged.

- Lordhouse

tenminlate
03-18-15, 12:16 PM
my apologies...i am not sure if you are a mister or a ma'am so I apologize for assuming...

Kiraracatdemon
03-18-15, 12:28 PM
Please check global Fire Mocha or whatever you are called now....it's a game wide phenomenon. Most KC players do not come to forum or know to submit emails. Please tell us if changes are happening or if it's a glitch.

SparklyOctopus
03-18-15, 01:19 PM
We haven't had any issues with receiving Gems from winning Alliance Wars when we took a look. If this still happens, please write into support@firemocha.com with a screenshot of the popup of your Alliance War Winnings as well as how much Gems you had before and PM me your ticket number so I can have someone take a look.

noya9
03-18-15, 01:47 PM
but this is exactly the problem. There is NO popup. the war ends and nothing! so how can i screenshot something that doesn't happen?
It's a game-wide issue. Everyone is complaining about it! Please look into this ASAP.

Noya9.

Kiraracatdemon
03-18-15, 02:32 PM
but this is exactly the problem. There is NO popup. the war ends and nothing! so how can i screenshot something that doesn't happen?
It's a game-wide issue. Everyone is complaining about it! Please look into this ASAP.

Noya9.
Exactly! No wins..no second third or forth place! Please tell us if this means changes or is a glitch!

andybarn
03-18-15, 03:10 PM
Most accounts receive nothing, no gems, no gold, no message in inbox. The war ends, globe gets blue, nothing happenes.

SparklyOctopus
03-18-15, 03:14 PM
Most accounts receive nothing, no gems, no gold, no message in inbox. The war ends, globe gets blue, nothing happenes.

Are you having problems with this? We've taken a look at your account and do see your account receiving Gems for winning the Alliance Wars?

Additionally, if anyone is encountering this issue, please write into support@firemocha.com with your Kingdom name, your Alliance name, when the Alliance War ended, and what place your alliance was in so we can take a look. Please PM me the ticket number so that I can get someone to take a look at it. Thanks!

Kiraracatdemon
03-18-15, 03:28 PM
Cmon mr Octopus...u are in...please answer!
Pfttt! Nobody posts here with their main accts.
And KC players do not come on forum! You want us to announce in global? We have tried!

tenminlate
03-18-15, 03:32 PM
This is very alarming since the response on my complaint stated you have received exceptionally high volume of complains. we are here informing you of this matter. screen shot is not something feasible since we wouldn't know that we will not receive gems til after war is over and we sit there waiting for it. 30 minutes later is when we make the determination that there is not gem nor gold coming for the war that just ended. I can send u screen shot of my base twice and I doubt it will tell you from that two same shot that war started and ended and I didn't get no gem.

noya9
03-18-15, 04:20 PM
submitted snapshots and opened a support case. Sent PM to SparklyOctopus to try and get this resolved.

klb574
03-18-15, 07:14 PM
This is happening to every person on Kingdom Clash! No one is receiving gems for war won! Is it a bug or a change? Please answer as people are getting angry and some have quit the game. Thanks. Feenz

NoNoNanette
03-19-15, 05:16 PM
Still players not getting rewards for war. Those few that are getting rewards are waiting up to 24 hours for redemption. I saw the post that you have looked into it and have seen no problem, well there is one! Play the game and talk to the players. See for yourself!

klb574
03-19-15, 06:22 PM
Still players not getting rewards for war. Those few that are getting rewards are waiting up to 24 hours for redemption. I saw the post that you have looked into it and have seen no problem, well there is one! Play the game and talk to the players. See for yourself!

Exactly! This needs to be addressed immediately! No one is sure what is happening and only some get gems and gold for the win!

klb574
03-19-15, 06:22 PM
Any news Noya? Feenz

Kiraracatdemon
03-20-15, 09:09 AM
You guys consider this may be the way they are taking control of gemming? When people get rewards...is it for all the hops Ina day? Or maybe just 2?

MichaelKors1
03-20-15, 06:56 PM
I got my rewards

Kiraracatdemon
03-24-15, 03:24 PM
Why are they still delayed? Do hoppers get all the rewards for all their wars? Or is it cut back?

uhile
03-27-15, 06:31 PM
We have had 3 wars in the last 36+ hours. I think we finished 1st, 3rd, & 1st, but there have been no results, no rewards, no notices telling me where we finished.
What happened? We used to get our rewards within 15 min. Then we could start a new war. Why did that change. Will my alliance ever get our gold and gems?

uhile
03-30-15, 01:37 PM
My alliance wars 24/7. We have not gotten a reward or even a notification of who won in 5 days.

I'm not a hopper or gemmer. I've been with my alliance for over a year.

Can you tell us that your are working on this problem?

Is there a fix coming?

We've won a bunch but nothing.

salvationbaby
04-02-15, 03:03 AM
You should stop participating on wars till the issue is fixed,this might be their answer for the complaints about wargems,it's just a waste of time fighting blindly

ajs07
04-02-15, 10:36 AM
You should stop participating on wars till the issue is fixed,this might be their answer for the complaints about wargems,it's just a waste of time fighting blindly

And while you are at it, just quit playing this entire game like the hoards of others who have quite because Storm/Firm Mocha doesn't have any desire to:

1. Continue to have a creative thought of their own and release an update. (this is assuming that they were ever very creative on their own to begin with rather than just clone someone else's game).
2. Fix bugs/glitches that exist rather than refer you to support that does nothing but give the same generic response.
3. Take the input of those who have been playing this game for a long time.
4. Stop spamming players with another Storm game. You don't support the ones you have so why should we want to download/install another one.

salvationbaby
04-04-15, 12:38 AM
And while you are at it, just quit playing this entire game like the hoards of others who have quite because Storm/Firm Mocha doesn't have any desire to:

1. Continue to have a creative thought of their own and release an update. (this is assuming that they were ever very creative on their own to begin with rather than just clone someone else's game).
2. Fix bugs/glitches that exist rather than refer you to support that does nothing but give the same generic response.
3. Take the input of those who have been playing this game for a long time.
4. Stop spamming players with another Storm game. You don't support the ones you have so why should we want to download/install another one.

I just thought why declare war if you don't receive anything and you'll complain after a week you wasted time and energy,i do wars too,but since they don't answer to this complaint,i took a rest from wars

MichaelKors1
04-04-15, 03:23 AM
I get the rewards, but it can be delayed up to 12 hours.

fuzzyg2
04-04-15, 10:55 AM
Obviously, we are being ignored since we still do not have a response.
Issue we are informing you is the delay of the gem drop and notification as to who won. we fight 12 hours on and off, and when it is tight at the end, after doing revenges, we have no clue if we won or not. two games a day and no notification no gem. if war gets done after midnight ...will it gives us the gem 24 hours later or 12 hours later or never??? we can't keep track of our gem we fought hard for to win.

Seriously folks, we know you could care less, just the filth that goes on global alone all day long everyday is proof of that. How about just stating that fact in black and white so we all quit our time whining and complaining?

FrozenTurtle
04-13-15, 06:19 PM
Hi all, we just attempted a fix that should resolve the issue for those of you who were not getting your reward immediately. Can you let us know if you continue to experience this issue going forward? Thanks!