PDA

View Full Version : Easter Egg Hunt - 3-19-15 (IOS only)

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

queentina3
04-02-15, 08:57 AM
That's not working for me... got lots of anchovies with special baits direct on fishes! I guess TL doesn't like me because I don't buy gems! ��

LOL, that's really not the case, it is just the drop rates are atrocious on certain items. I still had a problem getting some items and I do buy gems periodically. The drops from the plane are the worst I've ever seen them. I get better drops from the butterflies than I do with 10 plane deliveries, and I don't even have that butterfly gem item to help me get more of them. :rolleyes: That is one of the reasons I actually got the dipper this time around, so I wouldn't get so frustrated with the drop rates. I know, that is exactly what TL wanted me to do, wants us all to do, and I actually caved in and did it, but at least this time I used earned gems instead of purchased ones. Though that stock is running low and hopefully there won't be another event too soon after this one...I'm not sure I can handle yet another one.

capitalcee
04-02-15, 12:55 PM
I enjoy the forums, [] Since we're stockpiling fishing and mining things they'll probably ask for 200 lemons, 500 bacon and 1,000 cheeses to win the bunny.

I feel so ridiculous complaing about this game, I seriously need to find something else to do.

kirsty050
04-02-15, 01:18 PM
I enjoy the forums[] Since we're stockpiling fishing and mining things they'll probably ask for 200 lemons, 500 bacon and 1,000 cheeses to win the bunny.

I feel so ridiculous complaing about this game, I seriously need to find something else to do.

If they did something like that i'd be happy to keep the fish and mining supplies anyway

mamareader02
04-02-15, 02:04 PM
Actually got both bunnies(haven't gotten the "grand prize" since the reindeer),so no need for me to do the goals(hallelujah!!),I will be putting up whatever everyone else needs up for sale,cept mining tools,I have less than 5 each.

gerrywerry
04-02-15, 02:24 PM
I've got some wool for sale. Will be putting up for sale at 10.30 UK time, in about 5 minutes.

ghjvcucjb
04-02-15, 02:47 PM
Hi, I've completed all the goals. No more goals book but did not receive the guaranteed bunny. Please advise.

Also, went fishing with special bait and caught egg and message said 6x1. But after I turned in one collection there are zero eggs left. Can someone explain this to me? Thank you

ETA re read several times first post. Is there one more goal coming out on the 3rd? TIA

LadyFencer
04-02-15, 02:53 PM
Hi, I've completed all the goals. No more goals book but did not receive the guaranteed bunny. Please advise.

Also, went fishing with special bait and caught egg and message said 6x1. But after I turned in one collection there are zero eggs left. Can someone explain this to me? Thank you

I don't know about the bait as I haven't crafted any for about a week, but we still have another goal to finish to get the bunny. That goal is scheduled to be released tomorrow.

PookieBear50
04-02-15, 03:49 PM

ETA re read several times first post. Is there one more goal coming out on the 3rd? TIA

It's for Egg #6 (there are 6 Easter Eggs in the collection, along with the carrot, chocolate bunny, stuffed bunny, and the Easter Basket). The "x1" means that you received 1 Egg (for example, when doing normal fishing, you might have Anchovy x1 or Catfish x2, to indicate how many fish you caught). The reason you had 0 eggs left is because you turned in the one egg you "caught" as part of the one complete collection you submitted.

kisten
04-02-15, 04:05 PM
Was extremely lucky in getting both bunnies. Both are super cute! Good luck everyone & don't give up!!!

http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag219/chojaqueen/Mobile%20Uploads/B7EB0A13-30FC-4FFD-A3A1-B7658FDBB073.png_zpssliddnc9.jpeg (http://s1369.photobucket.com/user/chojaqueen/media/Mobile%20Uploads/B7EB0A13-30FC-4FFD-A3A1-B7658FDBB073.png_zpssliddnc9.jpeg.html)

queentina3
04-02-15, 04:19 PM
Actually got both bunnies(haven't gotten the "grand prize" since the reindeer),so no need for me to do the goals(hallelujah!!),I will be putting up whatever everyone else needs up for sale,cept mining tools,I have less than 5 each.

YAY!!! I'm so happy for you! Now, are we already neighbors in this game? I know we are in a few others, but....What's your farm name?

*stalks mama's market* :p

Kisten, that picture of them both doing the same move at the same time is so cute!

mamareader02
04-02-15, 04:48 PM
U
YAY!!! I'm so happy for you! Now, are we already neighbors in this game? I know we are in a few others, but....What's your farm name?

*stalks mama's market* :p

Kisten, that picture of them both doing the same
move at the same time is so cute!

Don't think we're neighbors in this one,but feel free to add,haven't checked into farm all day,but will soon:)

queentina3
04-02-15, 05:57 PM
U

Don't think we're neighbors in this one,but feel free to add,haven't checked into farm all day,but will soon:)

Went to invite you and you are already my neighbor. LOL!!!

mamareader02
04-02-15, 06:18 PM
Went to invite you and you are already my neighbor. LOL!!!

Lol,yeah,I found that out myself������

generalmadness
04-02-15, 06:18 PM
I have some wool and oranges going up over the next hour, ID generalmadness.

My guess is that the goals will be some number of the last few collectibles, and fish and a mined item. I really hope it is not iron they will want, but if I had to guess... Seems to be the pattern. I stopped making bait, just in case. The goals so far have been decently reasonable this time around. It is a lot of work, but knowing I had a few days before I got the next goal anyway, I felt I could relax a bit.

Hope everyone gets at least one bunny! I am going for the goal prize, with one pink bow bunny already in her burrow!

queentina3
04-02-15, 06:26 PM
Yeah, so, the goal comes out tomorrow night (530p my time) and this is what I've got stocked for mining/fishing supplies just in case. What about the rest of you? I wouldn't worry that they'll change the goal because of what we're posting as it's a bit too late for that, I think. LOL!!!

54 silver
27 iron
24 ruby
16 gold
27 anchovy
6 bass
1 catfish
18 dough bait (in case I need to fish for more anchovy to either turn into other bait for bass/catfish, or to give to a goal, though I hope 27 anchovy would be plenty)

Egg 6 or Day 9 = 8 (making 3 more as I type to give me 11 by tomorrow AM - most of these I've had to make in the dipper)
Basket = 20 (not making any unless necessary. All of these I've got by mining)

tuffyjkitten
04-02-15, 08:26 PM
I got my mine open and ready to go if needed. Stormy had some cheap gold and silver in the market right after I started repairing the mine so I took advantage. I dont have much but hopefully it's enough. I've been saving tools just in case.

you8myfood2
04-02-15, 10:18 PM
Ok just saying very frustrated at farm story 2. 10 collections turned in after reading that you are guaranteed a bunny after the goal of (turn in 1 completed collection goal) and no bunny, my girlfriend got lucky and got hers after the 4 collection turned in. I guess this game is like gambling you just got to be lucky. Thanks for letting me vent on here just frustrated with the last few farm story 2 goals!!!

PookieBear50
04-02-15, 10:40 PM
Ok just saying very frustrated at farm story 2. 10 collections turned in after reading that you are guaranteed a bunny after the goal of (turn in 1 completed collection goal) and no bunny, my girlfriend got lucky and got hers after the 4 collection turned in. I guess this game is like gambling you just got to be lucky. Thanks for letting me vent on here just frustrated with the last few farm story 2 goals!!!

I'm afraid you may have misunderstood slightly. The guaranteed bunny was not from turning in collections (for Piper's goal). It is the prize awarded at the completion of all of Morgan's goals, the last of which will be announced tomorrow. See the first page of this thread for more details.

kruimeltje1979
04-03-15, 12:04 AM
Sorry to post on here but been searching for 30 hours and cant craft enoigh in time...need 4 herbs and 4 seaweed salad for my train it leaves in 4 hours...

Thanks in advance

minidemon88
04-03-15, 02:15 AM
Congrats to all those who got their bunnies! At least this time round, the ratio of people getting the bunny prize is slightly higher compared to last year. I turned in one collection few days back and got the topiary. =.=" Hopefully the goal requirement won't be too ridiculous, so I can get one bunny at least. >__<

Am I the only one who didn't stockpile fish? =/ I only stockpiled some silver, gold, rubies and iron ores. Hmmm~

PookieBear50
04-03-15, 02:38 AM
Congrats to all those who got their bunnies! At least this time round, the ratio of people getting the bunny prize is slightly higher compared to last year. I turned in one collection few days back and got the topiary. =.=" Hopefully the goal requirement won't be too ridiculous, so I can get one bunny at least. >__<

Am I the only one who didn't stockpile fish? =/ I only stockpiled some silver, gold, rubies and iron ores. Hmmm~

Were we supposed to stockpile something? All I have saved up are picks.

Of the three collections I turned in, I managed to get the Easter Eggs and two Easter Gazebos. I have one more collection waiting to be turned in. I've held off since I'm not sure what the last goal requirement is going to be.

minidemon88
04-03-15, 03:49 AM
Were we supposed to stockpile something? All I have saved up are picks.

Of the three collections I turned in, I managed to get the Easter Eggs and two Easter Gazebos. I have one more collection waiting to be turned in. I've held off since I'm not sure what the last goal requirement is going to be.

I guessed some did. I didn't stock up any fish due to the lack of barn space. I caved in and bought the dipper few days back. Caused even if the dipper really do go on sales tomorrow, I figured out not enough crafting time for me.

queentina3
04-03-15, 04:28 AM
LMAO, you guys don't HAVE to stockpile up anything, as those of us that had previously ended up selling half of what we stockpiled before the goal came out, and then did you notice??? We posted that we had to sell half of it because we were getting too full and the goals were spread too far apart. And then what??? The goal actually did require what we'd stockpiled and sold. LOL!!!

So, this time a few of us DID stockpile based off of what was required the past few times, mostly the Halloween goal chain since this one seems to mimic it exactly. I wasn't storing fish until just a few days ago, when I kept making bait and wasn't fishing at all. Then I started fishing but kept making only dough bait, holding onto my anchovies....Now I'm still doing that and becoming overwhelmed with the little blighters. Not sure if I'll be able to hold off until TL released the goal tonight so may avoid going into Farm at all today. If I don't go into the game, I can't sell my stock. *snorts*

But it would be my luck that the fish and ore I've held onto won't be needed, just because this time I didn't sell any of it. I truly have horrible luck sometimes. :rolleyes:

capitalcee
04-03-15, 07:05 AM
I stockpiled, but I have horrible luck too. After the Valentine event I stockpiled mining tools and sent train orders to get gems. I wanted to be ready to buy the crafting machine when it went on sale. Yep, no luck.

I want the yellow bow bunny because it looks like the one I had as a kid. With my luck, I still won't be able to get it.

RobsAngel91214
04-03-15, 08:00 AM
I too have my fish and iron stockpiled but my dilemma is the iron is also the final item needed for my train delivery lol. So far I have only gotten decor from my collections. No bunnies yet. I have a 7 yr old with her heart on a bunny for my farm. Hopefully I can finish this final quest and get her one lol

orleansparish
04-03-15, 08:32 AM
Is completely forgotten about the next goal. I've been saving rubies because the mine are just throwing them at me. I have gold, no iron ore but used my metal to make necklaces. Totally forgot about saving it. No tools. And used my catfish to fry and use for the train. Guess I need to scour the community to find more parts. Ugh!

I got all the other parts finished in two days. This one, Im sure I'll be doing to the last moment. I have no eggs from mining and the pond. I've 8 from deliveries.

gerrywerry
04-03-15, 09:12 AM
I've stockpiled rubies/gold and silver and have got some iron. Also have kept anchovies and catfish. And for some bizarre reason I've decided to stockpile carrots - rabbits need carrots don't they? :)

yppahc
04-03-15, 09:26 AM
I bought the dipper because of the special bait. I thought that I would never get enough of the fishing collectable to finish the goals. As the last goal only had 2 and 3 of the previous collectables maybe it won't be too bad after all. Fingers crossed for players still doing them!
Luckily I have the bunnies so mine ended up being a good deal at full price.

capitalcee
04-03-15, 10:35 AM
I did the math and you use less gems by gemming pass the fishing egg (35-50 gems) to meet the goal. Then I could gem a couple of eggs to turn in 10 (90 gems) collections and it would still be less gems than buying a dipper.

yppahc
04-03-15, 11:04 AM
I did the math and you use less gems by gemming pass the fishing egg (35-50 gems) to meet the goal. Then I could gem a couple of eggs to turn in 10 (90 gems) collections and it would still be less gems than buying a dipper.

It depends on how much you want both bunnies. 10 collections isn't many so the odds on getting the pink bowed one in 10 tries is huge. I got mine on my 40th!

capitalcee
04-03-15, 11:30 AM
With lottery your odds are the same no matter how many you turn in. You could have gotten both bunnies(and several people have) by turning in 2 collections. One of my neighbors has 3 bunnies and she didn't even buy the dipper. She was just lucky with the fishing bait.

I'm hoping to get the yellow bow bunny by doing the goals and get some decor by doing a few collections, if I get another bunny great.

patriciaeimers
04-03-15, 11:43 AM
When is the last goal comming? I thougt today

PookieBear50
04-03-15, 11:52 AM
When is the last goal comming? I thougt today

If I remember correctly, most events start and goals are released at 5:30 p.m. Eastern Time...so, perhaps in about another 2.5 hours?

patriciaeimers
04-03-15, 11:58 AM
Oh oke. I live in the Netherlands and here it is 21:00 hours

LuvsHorror
04-03-15, 12:33 PM
I just turned in a couple collections because I wanted a 7th and 8th pink stuffed bunny and instead they gave me that dratted yellow bow one! Now I'm stuck with a pink bow bunny and a yellow bow bunny to house and feed. :/

queentina3
04-03-15, 01:27 PM
I just turned in a couple collections because I wanted a 7th and 8th pink stuffed bunny and instead they gave me that dratted yellow bow one! Now I'm stuck with a pink bow bunny and a yellow bow bunny to house and feed. :/

Oh the horror! :eek: LOL!!! Should I say congratulations, or start supplying with you some pet feed in my side market? :p

LadyFencer
04-03-15, 02:12 PM

I'd trade you a stuffed bunny if I could.

queentina3
04-03-15, 02:24 PM
Watching a ticking clock is like watching a pot of water to boil - they both take forever!! Come on TL, I can't move in my farm - the silo and barn are full and I can't sell anything as I don't know what you want! LOL!!!

*taps fingers incessantly on computer desk, goes into game, nothing, logs out of game, taps some more....growls as I look at the clock again*

queentina3
04-03-15, 02:34 PM
Finally!!!

10 Easter Egg # 5
7 Easter Egg # 6
12 Iron Ore
35 Anchovies
15 Catfish

Good luck all!!! Will have first post updated soon!!!

judyandthecat
04-03-15, 02:34 PM
Well identical to halloween one
Start fishing

PookieBear50
04-03-15, 02:37 PM
Finally!!!

10 Easter Egg # 5
7 Easter Egg # 6
12 Iron Ore
35 Anchovies
15 Catfish

Ye gods...7 eggs from Fishing? Oh well...so much for collections and bunnies.

Edit: and naturally, the first special bait I use in a hot spot and I get...an anchovy.

LuvsHorror
04-03-15, 02:37 PM
Had everything hoarded and more than enough. Now I'm over run with rabbits. They won't stay out of my garden.

thesadlittlefarm
04-03-15, 02:42 PM
7 eggs from fishing and 12 ore needed to make the bait, and the drop rate for mining tools all but zero to win the final challenge? Thanks for nothing...

LadyFencer
04-03-15, 02:47 PM
Well, I thought, No way can I get the ore AND those #6 eggs AND the catfish. I looked at the gems by each set of items and figured if that's PER EACH that I'm missing, I'm not going to have enough gems for that. So I experimented on the ore--I was missing two and needed 8 gems. That took care of BOTH missing ores. (Someone might want to confirm that, though.)

Since we have four days, I'm going to catch and buy what I can of the requirements and then use gems to finish it off as needed.

queentina3
04-03-15, 02:49 PM
Yes, the number of gems needed to skip next to each part of the goal is for that WHOLE set, not individually.

For instance, I have 22/35 Anchovies with a gem skip of 52. If I use 52 gems to skip then all the missing 13 Anchovies will be counted, not each one.

I'm also at 3/15 catfish, so it looks like my dough bait and the newspaper is going to be what I'll be doing the next few days. 13 Anchovies shouldn't be too hard, but 12 catfish may be a stretch for me. YIKES!

juliecn3
04-03-15, 02:56 PM
7 eggs plus 12 ores?! Not a chance. Feel pretty gutted!

capitalcee
04-03-15, 03:00 PM
The number to gem pass is total not each.

I'm putting leftover catfish and anchovies for sale in 5 minutes. I'm going to keep fishing and selling till the event is over.

My farm is DellaMae.

SOLD

gerrywerry
04-03-15, 03:02 PM
P
Finally!!!

10 Easter Egg # 5
7 Easter Egg # 6
12 Iron Ore
35 Anchovies
15 Catfish

So there nothing on there for the flower baskets from the mine? I've got 19 of them lol.

queentina3
04-03-15, 03:02 PM
The number to gem pass is total not each.

I'm putting leftover catfish and anchovies for sale in 5 minutes. I'm going to keep fishing and selling till the event is over.

My farm is DellaMae.

I'm going to be stalking your market. LOL!!! I just added you. :p

ETA: I'm selling the extra items needed as well, those I don't need any longer. Stalk away people, but remember I'm on Eastern Time, so.........

jojjvjfan
04-03-15, 03:06 PM
I just put up the catfish and dough baits left from my hoard up for sale. I hope someone can use them. Which bait catch catfish? I'll put whatever I have of those up too. Good luck.

PookieBear50
04-03-15, 03:19 PM
Sigh...30 (+6) tools in the mine, and only just barely got 10 iron ores to go with the two I still had saved. In the meantime, I pick up another 10 golds, 11 silver, 9 rubies, and assorted hammers, screws, nails, etc. Oh, and about another 8 baskets.

Then I screw up and use up 35 gems to get the 7 Egg #6. Didn't plan on it...but oh well. Now all that's left is all the fish. Anyone selling baits or fish? Because in 5 dough baits I got 2 bass, 2 anchovies, and 1 board. So much for catfish...

aroara
04-03-15, 03:34 PM
I have some catfish pookie. Cand find anchovies

My id is Kellar123

ozigal
04-03-15, 03:35 PM
️Happy Easter to all. I would like to thank Queentina3 for all the work on page one. I have found that so helpful to be able to refer to, beats trolling through all the posts to find reference to ..now where did I find that egg..short memory span or just plain old age.lol thanks again queen I think TL should give you a free bunny for your effort.
I too like other fellow farmers will keep fishing and sell fish as I get them.
I am glad I bought the dipper day one as it has paid off, saved a lot of stress this time around..my iPad lives another day without being tossed at the wall in frustration of mining and fishing.

seahawkran
04-03-15, 03:36 PM
I personally find the lack of sale for the dipper appalling - it was done for the previous 2 similar events, but not this one - just like discontinuing the ability to sell items thru the newspaper as we did on previous events until the Valentines event. SMH at TL's recent direction of customer focus/gaming "improvements" to collect more $$$, but I guess they are in business to make as much money as they can vs please their gamers.

PookieBear50
04-03-15, 03:39 PM
I have some catfish pookie. Cand find anchovies

My id is Kellar123

Okay, thanks, I'll go to your farm now and check.

aroara
04-03-15, 03:51 PM
Post on my wall and I'll put them up for you

queentina3
04-03-15, 03:52 PM
I want to get some kind of consensus for this weekend from all that have needs of fish, especially.

Would it be better for you if:

-Dough bait was sold so you could fish for Anchovies yourself?
-Anchovies sold so you don't have to deal with it?
-Anchovy Bait or Spicy Bait sold instead so you could try to get Catfish with it? For those of us that have achieved the Anchovy requirement, we could turn it into other bait for you to get Catfish or us to get Catfish and then sell....instead of selling you the Anchovies that are easiest to catch for all.
-Something else??? Obviously Catfish would be sold by most if we get some, so that is why I didn't include it in the list. :)

orleansparish
04-03-15, 04:00 PM
I've the best neighbor ever! I snatched up 30 of her special bait, plus ten shovels..but couldn't get the other 20 before they were gone. Dang barn had to be full. By time I sold my cotton it was gone. So now I'm gonna stalk her all weekend. I had six tools but got a basket. Nothing else. I have no metal. But had some of both fish. So with the bait I'll see what I can and fish for the rest for the next few days.

Naturally..she has ELEVEN bunnies! Always has been a hardcore player. I won't buy the dipper so I'll just have to wing it and use gems at the very last moment. I just can't believe These cheapskates didn't list it for sale.

orleansparish
04-03-15, 04:02 PM
Sigh...30 (+6) tools in the mine, and only just barely got 10 iron ores to go with the two I still had saved. In the meantime, I pick up another 10 golds, 11 silver, 9 rubies, and assorted hammers, screws, nails, etc. Oh, and about another 8 baskets.

Then I screw up and use up 35 gems to get the 7 Egg #6. Didn't plan on it...but oh well. Now all that's left is all the fish. Anyone selling baits or fish? Because in 5 dough baits I got 2 bass, 2 anchovies, and 1 board. So much for catfish...

Happened to me too. Hit that darn button and used gems to buy tools and then to refill my thingys and didn't even get an egg or part out of it. So those 30 gems Im about to get from downloading fashion will come in handy, someway.

PookieBear50
04-03-15, 04:07 PM
I want to get some kind of consensus for this weekend from all that have needs of fish, especially.

-Anchovy Bait or Spicy Bait sold instead so you could try to get Catfish with it? For those of us that have achieved the Anchovy requirement, we could turn it into other bait for you to get Catfish or us to get Catfish and then sell....instead of selling you the Anchovies that are easiest to catch for all.
-Something else??? Obviously Catfish would be sold by most if we get some, so that is why I didn't include it in the list. :)

For my part, I'd say the Dough Baits, only because I seem to have about as much success getting Catfish with that bait as I do Anchovies (and apparently Bass as well, judging by my 2 of 5 return most recently). I just have to not try to catch Anchovies, and I should be successful.

diverDestiny
04-03-15, 04:18 PM
Refresh my memory: Egg #5 is from ? Egg #6 is from?

PookieBear50
04-03-15, 04:19 PM
Refresh my memory: Egg #5 is from ? Egg #6 is from?

You can double check on the first post in this thread, but I think #5 was from deliveries, and #6 was from the Fishing Pond.

seahawkran
04-03-15, 04:25 PM
Correct - final goal's required eggs are from deliveries and fishing.

bss18974
04-03-15, 04:32 PM
Now that we got the last goal, I finished it (was stockpiling iron, anchovy, and catfish) on my mini farms to keep room in main farm. I then turned in 37 collections and got 3 more bow tie bunnies and 1 pink spring bunny which added to the 1 spring bunny I won earlier and the bow tie bunny from the goal...

Fwiw, I used my minifarms to craft my special baits, mine the mines for iron etc and completed the goals. I'm more satisfied with drop rates on this event than past events. I especially liked being able to craft the first item - the carrot - in case the drop rate from crafting biscuits tanked.

puzZelda
04-03-15, 04:35 PM
Oh good... Because I didn't have a hard enough time getting the fishing eggs.:( This might be my Waterloo event :( #stillnobunnies

thesadlittlefarm
04-03-15, 05:06 PM
Now that we got the last goal, I finished it (was stockpiling iron, anchovy, and catfish) on my mini farms to keep room in main farm. I then turned in 37 collections and got 3 more bow tie bunnies and 1 pink spring bunny which added to the 1 spring bunny I won earlier and the bow tie bunny from the goal...

Fwiw, I used my minifarms to craft my special baits, mine the mines for iron etc and completed the goals. I'm more satisfied with drop rates on this event than past events. I especially liked being able to craft the first item - the carrot - in case the drop rate from crafting biscuits tanked.

Mini Farms?

Newton122712
04-03-15, 05:17 PM
I got my bunny!!! So cute and fast, he's at warp speed everywhere! A huge shout out to Queentina, thank you for all your work, very much appreciated! :)
I also have 11 catfish and 10 anchovies if needed, let me know.

Mitzi111
04-03-15, 05:29 PM

Will you be selling any leftover iron? Special bait? Anchovies?

Mitzi111
04-03-15, 05:30 PM
I got my bunny!!! So cute and fast, he's at warp speed everywhere! A huge shout out to Queentina, thank you for all your work, very much appreciated! :)
I also have 11 catfish and 10 anchovies if needed, let me know.

Anchovies! Yes please ....

Newton122712
04-03-15, 05:34 PM
Mitzi, post when you are on my farm...I will sell.

PookieBear50
04-03-15, 05:34 PM
If anyone has any Dough Baits or 14 Anchovies they're willing to part with, please let me know. They're all I need to finally get a bunny rabbit on my farm.

kirsty050
04-03-15, 05:41 PM

I'd say youre better off fishing yourself then selling the fish as you may get paint or other supplies from the bait too

Mini Farms?
Some people have more than 1 account so they refer to their side accounts as mini farms and usually use them to sell stuff to their main account when needed although theres no guarantee someone else wont buy the stuff 1st

queentina3
04-03-15, 05:45 PM
If anyone has any Dough Baits or 14 Anchovies they're willing to part with, please let me know. They're all I need to finally get a bunny rabbit on my farm.

I don't have 14 but I do have some....I'll have to see if I have a spot in my market, if I do I'll put them in there. Let me know when you're ready to pick them up (check to make sure I have a spot available in the market first).

I'd say youre better off fishing yourself then selling the fish as you may get paint or other supplies from the bait too

Yeah, normally I'd do that to get something out of it, other than the coin for selling, but right now I'm more wanting to help those that want to get the bunny from the goal then to worry about extra supplies. I can wait on those if necessary, but they can't wait since there's only 3 1/2 days left.

Oh, and I'm just waiting for 1 Catfish but I'm assuming I'll be able to get it in time, so I'm not worried. I have turned in at least 10 collections and no bunny for me yet. :( I've got all the prizes (obviously some dupes and too many of the stuffed bunny that's not even animated like the Energizer bunny), but the patch. I WANT that patch, as well as the other bunny (pink-bow), so hopefully I'll be able to get the both of them. My dipper is working overtime making the eggs from fishing so I can turn in more collections. LOL!!!

queentina3
04-03-15, 05:47 PM
Oh, and so it doesn't get lost in my last post....Thank you to all that have thanked me for the first post. I'm so glad everyone found it useful and made this event so much less traumatizing than the last few have been for many of us.

I do hope that EVERYONE gets a bunny, and if you need supplies, please post. I'll at least do my best to make sure you guys get what you need to hopefully get the yellow-bow bunny. :D

kirsty050
04-03-15, 05:53 PM
Yeah, normally I'd do that to get something out of it, other than the coin for selling, but right now I'm more wanting to help those that want to get the bunny from the goal then to worry about extra supplies. I can wait on those if necessary, but they can't wait since there's only 3 1/2 days left.

Oh, and I'm just waiting for 1 Catfish but I'm assuming I'll be able to get it in time, so I'm not worried. I have turned in at least 10 collections and no bunny for me yet. :( I've got all the prizes (obviously some dupes and too many of the stuffed bunny that's not even animated like the Energizer bunny), but the patch. I WANT that patch, as well as the other bunny (pink-bow), so hopefully I'll be able to get the both of them. My dipper is working overtime making the eggs from fishing so I can turn in more collections. LOL!!!

The only advantage of someone fishing themselves is if they have hotspots for the chance at double fish but that probs wont make much difference anyway

On another note i have exactly 7 eggs from fishing but im not sure whether im better off giving them to the goal or paying the 35 gems and using the eggs to turn in collections as i still dont have the pink bow bunny either

PookieBear50
04-03-15, 05:57 PM
The only advantage of someone fishing themselves is if they have hotspots for the chance at double fish but that probs wont make much difference anyway

On another note i have exactly 7 eggs from fishing but im not sure whether im better off giving them to the goal or paying the 35 gems and using the eggs to turn in collections as i still dont have the pink bow bunny either

Since it costs 9 gems to complete the collection (assuming the egg from fishing is the only one you're missing), you'd be better off spending the 35 gems on the goal. Otherwise, you end up spending 63 gems to turn in 7 complete collections (assuming you'd be doing all 7).

Mitzi111
04-03-15, 05:58 PM
Oh, and so it doesn't get lost in my last post....Thank you to all that have thanked me for the first post. I'm so glad everyone found it useful and made this event so much less traumatizing than the last few have been for many of us.

I do hope that EVERYONE gets a bunny, and if you need supplies, please post. I'll at least do my best to make sure you guys get what you need to hopefully get the yellow-bow bunny. :D

What items do you have to sell? I need iron & bait.... Lacking the #6 eggs, anchovies, & iron. Ugh

kirsty050
04-03-15, 06:03 PM
Since it costs 9 gems to complete the collection (assuming the egg from fishing is the only one you're missing), you'd be better off spending the 35 gems on the goal. Otherwise, you end up spending 63 gems to turn in 7 complete collections (assuming you'd be doing all 7).

Yh the only thing im low on is the fishing eggs, ive been saving them for the goal but it looks like i am better off just spending the 35 gems if it costs almost twice as much for the same item in the collections :/
Ah well thats some if the gems i wouldve spent if the dipper went on sale anyway

Edit: Just turned in the collections and got no bunny from there yet anyway :(
MORE FISHING lol

raiinu
04-03-15, 06:13 PM
Oh good god. I just got home and saw the new goal. I have all of *1* mining tools....so close, yet so far :(

bss18974
04-03-15, 06:13 PM
Mini farms as someone noted are my farm story 2 farms on other devices that I don't do much with. I've worked them to level 30 or so and can do many chores and save tools, fish etc. They are also on old iPhones that are only used as gaming devices, not phones any more.

As for leftover items, I've sold off extras as I go along and regularly put out extra stuff that I no longer need. I do not currently have leftovers, sorry.

raiinu
04-03-15, 06:14 PM
I'm pretty sure there is no way I'm going to get enough of the eggs and iron ...

shelkebrate
04-03-15, 06:17 PM
If anyone needs anything other than iron or tools (people asked for those yesterday and I'm out), write it on my wall. I'm happy to help if I can.

ID: shelkebrate Farm: Grattan's Grove

Mitzi111
04-03-15, 06:18 PM
I'm pretty sure there is no way I'm going to get enough of the eggs and iron ...

I am in the same place raiinu.... :(

Mitzi111
04-03-15, 06:20 PM
If anyone needs anything, add me and write it on my wall. I'm happy to help if I can.

Ok. Just did

raiinu
04-03-15, 06:28 PM
I am in the same place raiinu.... :(

I have just enough gems that I can cover the eggs, but that still leaves me needing 11 iron. I normally have at least 30 mining tools, but this even has sucked them all up :(

raiinu
04-03-15, 06:33 PM
If anyone needs anything, add me and write it on my wall. I'm happy to help if I can.

Thanks, just added you

queentina3
04-03-15, 06:38 PM
What items do you have to sell? I need iron & bait.... Lacking the #6 eggs, anchovies, & iron. Ugh

I'll have more anchovies and bait tomorrow and I'll continue making/getting/selling those until the event ends. I don't have any iron left. I had 17 or 18 and the second I put them in my market they were gone! I blinked and literally, they were sold in that second. It was unreal. LOL!!!

If I get Iron, I'll put it up for sale, but the last two times I mined tonight I ended up only getting the Easter Baskets (2 of them with 2 picks). I would say I have horrible luck, considering I didn't even get a silver, but 2 baskets wasn't bad. I was always just "near" or "very close" but obviously not close enough. :rolleyes:

I did sell my shovels earlier figuring I would stop mining, but then I got two pick-axes in a row from the plane and figured I'd give it a shot. I'll probably start selling mining tools as well, since others may have better luck than I will at getting Iron.

PookieBear50
04-03-15, 06:56 PM
Okay, I'm feeling stupid now. For some reason I misread 35 Anchovies as 25. Now I need 13 more instead of just 3. And now I need to wait until my iPad recharges.

It's just one thing after another...

queentina3
04-03-15, 07:01 PM
Okay, I'm feeling stupid now. For some reason I misread 35 Anchovies as 25. Now I need 13 more instead of just 3. And now I need to wait until my iPad recharges.

It's just one thing after another...

I'll have more tomorrow, not sure what time, but at some point. I have to go out for a few hours so will be away from the forum and game, but will check in when I get back home. :)

amiableal
04-03-15, 07:12 PM
I've done 25 collections, all getting decorative junk. How's that for a "hit rate"? I did the final challenge for a yellow-bow bunny. It cleaned me out of anchovies, catfish, iron. As I get them, I'll put them in my shop to help others. I still have 10 collections to turn in, and am working on upping the levels for more through the egg dyer. I can hardly view 0 for 25 as "random." What's with you, TL?

queenbuggy420
04-03-15, 07:32 PM
Is anyone selling any of the items from this new goal? I need ore, anchovies and the other fish. Please add me or post on my wall if you are selling any of these items. Thank you!!

LadyFencer
04-03-15, 07:51 PM
Anyone guessing what the drop rate for mining tools will fall to for the next few days?

MsScarlet29
04-03-15, 08:01 PM
Would also like to thank Judyandthecat for the heads up on the fact that this event was following the Halloween goals. Without that, I wouldn't have nearly enough iron and fish saved just in case! I know it wasn't a guarantee for the last goal....but was looking likely. Well spotted!

Sanibelsue
04-03-15, 09:01 PM

Just added you. I could use ore...

wiggle1962
04-03-15, 09:01 PM
Is anyone selling any of the items from this new goal? I need ore, anchovies and the other fish. Please add me or post on my wall if you are selling any of these items. Thank you!!

I have 7 spare cat fish if you want them just message me on my wall

queentina3
04-03-15, 09:25 PM
YAY, I finally got the last Catfish I needed and now I have a cute little yellow-bow bunny bouncing around my farm. Sorry all, I don't have anything to sell from the last goal just yet, but I should in the AM or early in the afternoon. I have bait making now and will make more as soon as I wake up.

:D

minidemon88
04-03-15, 11:27 PM
It will take me awhile before I can get that many anchovies and catfish. Dammit! I should have stockpile them when I saw so many on the newspaper yesterday. Now can't even find one. =.=" It's always like this when there's a huge demand for certain items. Blehxx!! The goal requirement took most of my eggs, now I gotta re-craft them again. Probably can only turn in a less than 10 collections. :(

I didn't see any sale label on the dipper today. So I can assumed it's not going to be on sale. Maybe they're not giving us sale on crafting machine for future event anymore. *argh*

Btw, does anyone know if the bunny trap will remain animated after the event is over? Caused I like the way how the box is moving. I'm hoping the box will stay animated forever even after the event is over. Please don't revert it back TL! =x

PookieBear50
04-04-15, 12:17 AM
I'm looking for 10 Anchovies, or a lot of Dough Baits. Can anyone help me out?

ciarjen
04-04-15, 01:53 AM
Thanks to Queentina and everyone who supplied info on the goals for the thread.

I finished the goal this morning. It's very odd there is no need for the baskets from the mine as I have 16 of them that I can't use. I have no more of the fish eggs to make up collections and as I have already made 48 of the special bait.......I've had enough of it !

My train has just arrived asking for iron. I sent it away with a couple of words ;) And I think I may take a little break from the game.

Good luck to those still trying to meet the goal. There is plenty of time to get the fish. Iron is not so easy and for preparation for future events, please keep stocks of iron and some gold and rubies and your mining tools.

Next event may start next week, lol :D

minidemon88
04-04-15, 03:25 AM
Hooray! Just completed the goal and finally got my bow-tie bunny! It was crazy stalking the newspaper for hours! X__X

emmonkee
04-04-15, 04:14 AM
After turning in 61 collections. I ended up with 58 decos and 3 bow tie bunnies. If you wanna check out my farm I put out all the decos lined up in rows.

ID: emmonkee

Hope everyone can get an adorable bunny!

gerrywerry
04-04-15, 05:33 AM
I've got 6 spare catfish which I'll be putting up for sale in 15 mins if anyone still wants any.

capitalcee
04-04-15, 05:42 AM
Thanks queentina3 for putting all this together. Thanks to everyone else for helping others.

shelkebrate
04-04-15, 07:42 AM
That's what everyone is asking for. Unfortunately, I don't have a stockpile of 100 ore to help all the people asking and what I had is gone.

raiinu
04-04-15, 08:07 AM
Thanks everyone who helped me last night :) I still have a good ways to go, but I am closer than I was...I'm going to be scouring the newspaper most of today, and already managed to snag 5 anchovies.

blackcatdomain14
04-04-15, 08:19 AM
Please does anyone have the faded white toadstools/ mushrooms to sell me?
Many thx

FriendlyNeighbours
04-04-15, 08:23 AM
Pls anybody who can help me!!!! I desperatly need iron and Easter baits!!!! I only manage to get 3 iron and no fishing egg yet!!! My drop rate for the mine, deliveries and fishing is horrible😱😭 At this rate I won't be able to finish my goal and get a bunny 😭😭😭😭 unless I get help!!!!
Plsssssss 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

FriendlyNeighbours
04-04-15, 08:26 AM
Many thx
I have one white truffle if that's what you want I'll invite you... then come to my wall 

LuvsHorror
04-04-15, 08:34 AM
Many thx

I have 3 Come to my wall

littlebridge
04-04-15, 08:42 AM
This may have already been addressed, but do we know when the dipper will go on sale? I don't want to bite the bullet only to have it go on sale soon :)

FriendlyNeighbours
04-04-15, 08:54 AM
Pls anybody who can help me!!!! I desperatly need iron and Easter baits!!!! I only manage to get 3 iron and no fishing egg yet!!! My drop rate for the mine, deliveries and fishing is horrible At this rate I won't be able to finish my goal and get a bunny  unless I get help!!!!
Plsssssss 
So tired of trying that, yah.... TL won... I caved in and bought gems to finish the goal (not too proud of myself, but the bunny is sooooo cute that I couln't resist)

capitalcee
04-04-15, 09:02 AM
So tired of trying that, yah.... TL won... I caved in and bought gems to finish the goal (not too proud of myself, but the bunny is sooooo cute that I couln't resist)

I did too. I used 40 gems to get that bunny. I figure is better than spending more 200 in the market.

FriendlyNeighbours
04-04-15, 09:39 AM
I did too. I used 40 gems to get that bunny. I figure is better than spending more 200 in the market.
Well at least we have one cute little bunny 😉😄👍🙋

queentina3
04-04-15, 10:50 AM
This may have already been addressed, but do we know when the dipper will go on sale? I don't want to bite the bullet only to have it go on sale soon :)

We've all been debating on if/when it will go on sale, and I think the consensus has been it isn't going to, not this time around. I'm pretty sure TL would've already put it up for sale if they were going to, as there are only a few days left in the event. They could still put it on sale, but it is doubtful. I don't want to give you false information or hope, but with it being a weekend already....It isn't looking good for it to go on sale.

Sorry all, I've been really busy this AM with my 13 year old (setting up my old iPad 2 to be his since I got a new iPad Air 2) and the hubby - shopping for Easter/coming week grocery shopping and etc....I'm back now and will be around the rest of today and tomorrow (except when cooking/eating). As I get items I'm putting them up for sale, but may not post that I'm doing so. I wish I could but usually by the time I put it up, it's gone before I can get here. :(

I'm about to check my game and anything I get will be up within the next 10 minutes. I'll try to check the game every hour or so for more (between 8a-midnight Eastern time), but...My drop rate for Iron hasn't been that great since I sold most of it yesterday. Now if you wanted Silver...I'm drowning in that. LOL!!!

tigeress2474
04-04-15, 11:21 AM
I am so far behind :( I need 80 wool :'( This is not fun!

queentina3
04-04-15, 11:56 AM
I am so far behind :( I need 80 wool :'( This is not fun!

I can sell you some wool. Just let me know when you're ready and I'll see if I have room in my market to place 10 in there for you. Then I can try to place another ten, as I think I have at least 20 wool right now.

ETA: I have 17 wool right now, actually.
ETA again: I have 25 now as my sheep came due for a shearing. :p

tigeress2474
04-04-15, 12:14 PM
I can sell you some wool. Just let me know when you're ready and I'll see if I have room in my market to place 10 in there for you. Then I can try to place another ten, as I think I have at least 20 wool right now.

ETA: I have 17 wool right now, actually.
ETA again: I have 25 now as my sheep came due for a shearing. :p

Thank you so much. I added you and you got me. I am tigeress <3

bakechick100
04-04-15, 01:17 PM
Anyone have any iron? Add me or post on my wall in the game.

Farm: Country Hick
ID: bakechick100

maizee0404
04-04-15, 01:20 PM
You guys talk like your pros! You all prob are..im still ony 1st goal only getteing to the level 2days ago..iv nearly a full collection..but wont be able to turn in as iv no mine..yet..pity u cant sell thoses parts needed!...any how im baking biscuits like theres no tomorrow the amount of eggs n carrots haha! :P (yes still on goal 1 for the flower pot) well done to everyone that got there bunnys they are TOO CUTE

queentina3
04-04-15, 01:25 PM
Anyone have any iron? Add me or post on my wall in the game.

Farm: Country Hick
ID: bakechick100

UGH, I'm so upset that you missed those 4!!!! I thought we had it synched just right too! See, the second I put iron up it is gone before I can even blink!

Tigeress, I put up 2 slots of 10, then another of 5, and just now one of 6, so hopefully you got them all before someone nabbed some before you. I'm all out of wool unless I find some in a neighbors shop or the paper, but off my game for a bit. Need to cook dinner for the masses. :rolleyes:

If anybody needs SILVER for a train, let me know. I have 50 silver and want to offload 20 of them. I doubt any event will request 50 silver as it is just way too easy to come by and I'm all out of gold and iron so can't really do much with this much silver but clog up my barn space. :(

maizee0404
04-04-15, 01:27 PM
UGH, I'm so upset that you missed those 4!!!! I thought we had it synched just right too! See, the second I put iron up it is gone before I can even blink!

Tigeress, I put up 2 slots of 10, then another of 5, and just now one of 6, so hopefully you got them all before someone nabbed some before you. I'm all out of wool unless I find some in a neighbors shop or the paper, but off my game for a bit. Need to cook dinner for the masses. :rolleyes:

If anybody needs SILVER for a train, let me know. I have 50 silver and want to offload 20 of them. I doubt any event will request 50 silver as it is just way too easy to come by and I'm all out of gold and iron so can't really do much with this much silver but clog up my barn space. :(
How much wool is needed i have 6 i think?

aengelique
04-04-15, 01:55 PM
Can someone please sell me some iron ores?

maizee0404
04-04-15, 02:11 PM
Can anyone sell me lits of biscuits?????

tigeress2474
04-04-15, 02:14 PM
How much wool is needed i have 6 i think?

You need 80 wool for the goal :(

tigeress2474
04-04-15, 02:15 PM

How many biscuits do you need?

spring_peeper
04-04-15, 02:15 PM
With the release of the final goal, I have officially given up.

Considering the "luck" I've been having getting those eggs from fishing with the special bait, I don't have a chance at all.

Sorry TL, you won't get my money either. I will officially wave the white flag now.

Oh well.

maizee0404
04-04-15, 02:18 PM
You need 80 wool for the goal :(

Wool goal :P im still in the 1st..i didnt start till 2days ago...im still making biscuits:P

maizee0404
04-04-15, 02:19 PM
How many biscuits do you need?

30 im still making some :D

tigeress2474
04-04-15, 02:32 PM
30 im still making some :D

I can make sell for you if you want. My ID is tigeress

PookieBear50
04-04-15, 03:01 PM
I was finally able to get enough Anchovies to finish the final goal, and now have a bunny and its burrow waiting in my storage. Now, if only a collection would give me a second one...but first, I need a special bait to get me an Egg...and before that, my silver mine to yield some iron ore...and before that, a delivery to give me some tools...

On second thought, maybe I'll just quit while I'm ahead and go back to normal game play...

Thanks to anyone and everyone who helped me out with this event, from the information provided regularly by queentina3, to all those I purchased items from whether they posted here or not.

Next event may start next week, lol

Please say it ain't so, ciarjen!

tuffyjkitten
04-04-15, 05:03 PM

I have some biscuits listed and so does my hubby. His ID is phurmphytown. I can make you some dark chocolate and French fries and bread for the next goals too if you need them.

2014aurora
04-04-15, 06:07 PM
I will be putting up anchovies and catfish in five minutes. Like everyone I am looking for iron ore and/or bait. I rarely get rubies (reason I was unable to complete last events) and now I am getting them. Any help is appreciated!!

ID 2014aurora
Farm sunshine

raiinu
04-04-15, 07:14 PM
I'm going to be putting anchovies in my shop in just a few moments. I'll have some anchovy baits first thing in the morning, too. If anybody has any iron or mining tools, can you go to my farm wall and let me know? I'm only short a few and it is driving me bonkers!

tegaan3
04-04-15, 07:36 PM
Anyone have iron or tools? I have some extra other stuff what do you need?

raiinu
04-04-15, 07:41 PM
I got my bunny!!!!! I got 3 mining tools through trading, would have been 4 but the shop froze and I missed a pick axe. I had juuuust enough gems saved up (all of 50) from the train to cover the eggs and the last iron ore :D

raiinu
04-04-15, 07:42 PM
Anything else I get from this point forward is going in my shop :)

LuvsHorror
04-04-15, 08:11 PM

Someone is lurking on this thread, watching for info on who's putting up what and when, and having a second device with their farm ready to go. ;)

Marmalademuffin
04-04-15, 08:32 PM
Wow I can't believe I just won the bunny from turning in only my third collection! I did not have high hopes for this event as things in real life have gotten in the way, leaving no time to play. Finally had a bit of time and thought I would go for a couple decorations and got the bunny. She is so cute!

greywagtail
04-04-15, 08:42 PM
Need iron ore but putting bait up whenever I get some made. let me know what else you want

ID greywagtail
St Clements

amiableal
04-04-15, 09:08 PM
I have a new competition to offer, but regrettably no prize. I have turned in 40 collections and have been "awarded" only decorative junk--no pet bunny. Can anyone match that non-hit rate? I got a bunny from finishing the challenges, but from collections? Nope. 0 for 40? I'd love to hear that someone else has had this experience. Contenders, please--compete with me to be the biggest loser!

PookieBear50
04-04-15, 09:47 PM
I have a new competition to offer, but regrettably no prize. I have turned in 40 collections and have been "awarded" only decorative junk--no pet bunny. Can anyone match that non-hit rate? I got a bunny from finishing the challenges, but from collections? Nope. 0 for 40? I'd love to hear that someone else has had this experience. Contenders, please--compete with me to be the biggest loser!

No, can't match that...only turned in 5 collections and received 2 Easter Gazebos, 2 Easter Hideouts, and 1 Easter Eggs...but one of those was with the Egg #6 that I got from Piper's goal with the Easter Bunny Trap. Which should tell you how successful I was getting Egg #6 from fishing alone...I managed to finish the last goal because the Special Baits I used brought in nothing but Anchovies and one Nail.

Unfortunately, I can't afford to get the Egg Dipper or spend Gems on collections, so there's no way I'll even get 10 collections to turn in.

greywagtail
04-04-15, 11:57 PM
Two fishing baits on sale now - now sold

greywagtail
04-05-15, 12:04 AM
More bait in about 80 mins - sold

Will be continuing to manufacture and sell bait until the deadline

greywagtail
04-05-15, 12:07 AM
Never got an egg from fishing. Was waiting to see if the reduced the price on the dipper like last time but ended up buying the dipper anyway.

queenbuggy420
04-05-15, 12:15 AM
Needing ore if anyone has any for sale please wall me :)

ciarjen
04-05-15, 03:27 AM

In previous events I have seen worse.

Buying a dipper for 160 gems is no guarantee of a pet, despite how much crafting and collections are turned in.

There will always be people who turn in a collection or two and win the main prizes, this is the motivator S8 use for others to believe that they too can do it.

Like with any TL game, I am convinced that the odds of winning prizes, breeding dragons, getting rare drops etc are not the same for every account.

queentina3
04-05-15, 05:10 AM
In previous events I have seen worse.

Buying a dipper for 160 gems is no guarantee of a pet, despite how much crafting and collections are turned in.

There will always be people who turn in a collection or two and win the main prizes, this is the motivator S8 use for others to believe that they too can do it.

Like with any TL game, I am convinced that the odds of winning prizes, breeding dragons, getting rare drops etc are not the same for every account.

That may be true but even then, it's not for every event either. For the Valentine event I turned in collections and got 3 doggies, but no kitty - got her by doing the goals at the last minute.

This time around, I've not received a bunny via collections at all, so my rate is significantly different when compared to the Valentine's event. :(

amiableal, I may be a contender by the time the event ends as I'm still making the fishing egg to continue turning in collections. Thus far, this is what I've received:

7 stuffed bunny
3 Easter hunt topiary
2 egg tree
2 Easter egg
2 Easter Hideout

I've now got at least 1 of every decoration BUT the Easter Egg Patch! I cannot get that to drop for me, or the pink-bow bunny! I really want that Easter Egg Patch so I have at least one of each of the decor, but noooo..........It doesn't want to drop for me.

LadyFencer
04-05-15, 05:15 AM
I finished the goal and got my bunny! I used gems for the last fishing eggs but I'm glad to have had enough. Thank you to all who kept us posted on what was needed and for selling needed items.

I'm still selling wool as I have it, and when I get anchovies and catfish. I'll put those up too.

MsScarlet29
04-05-15, 05:37 AM
I have some wool, anchovies and catfish if anyone needs them.

egomom09
04-05-15, 08:32 AM
Ok I'm very frustrated, I have worked so hard on these challenges just to have the most impossible one left at the end with hardly any time to complete it. I'm so frustrated I might just quit playing this game!!!

yppahc
04-05-15, 09:07 AM

I agree with this. I have been lucky with this event. I only got the pink bowed bunny on my 40th collection but I had already got 3 of the yellow ones by then.

I keep a track of these events in notes and I got the carnival pony on my 80th collection and the valentine dog on my 46th. Those events were stressful as I am sure this one is for some players.

baseball_boy
04-05-15, 09:44 AM
I don't have a bunny yet. If anyone could help with iron ores and special bait I would be greatly appreciated. Please post on my wall. I have family in and I'll check as often as I can.

greywagtail
04-05-15, 09:58 AM
I am not getting any picks or spades from deliveries at the moment. Still selling bait when it is made

ChicSeekers
04-05-15, 11:00 AM
Hey there. I may have missed this in this long thread, but does the bunny do anything? Is it like a pet dog or cat that roams around and finds things or is it purely decorative? I'm deciding if I even care to finish this one. Thanks!

tuffyjkitten
04-05-15, 11:04 AM
I GOT MY BUNNY!!!

I'm very happy that I managed to get the necessary iron from the mine and didnt have to use gems to complete it. The plane and mole collections generously gave me shovels and pickaxes so I had tools to mine with.

Now I just need the pink bow bunny as opposed to the pink stuffed bunny army I am assembling thru collections. I have 6 of them now.

queentina3
04-05-15, 01:04 PM
Congrats tuffyjkitten!!!

ChicSeekers, the bunny you'd get from the goal is the yellow-bow bunny and it is a pet. The first post of this thread gives detail information about all the goals, prizes, and etc....

On a side note to all, I FINALLY got my Easter Egg Patch!!!! I also got 2 more Easter Gazebo's, an Easter Egg Planter, and the Yellow-Bow Bunny, so now I have two (collection and goal). I may try a few more times to see if I can get the pink-bow bunny, but for now I'm just happy that I was able to get at least one of each of the decorations. :)

amiableal
04-05-15, 02:07 PM
I agree with Ciarjen that farms are not treated equally (e.g., "randomly"). Farms in good shape, lots of coins to buy high, sell low for deliveries, enough gems to use (or avoid using!), good silo and barn storage--these things seem perversely to work against you, not for you. I'll probably make it to 50 collections just with evening things out with the egg dipper, although I've now come to not want to turn them in, knowing it will just be more decorative junk that I'll shove into storage the moment this is over! I perfectly understand there are no "guarantees," but the law of averages suggests TL has not created an even playing field. Frankly disgusted. (And had same experience with Valentine's event--lots of collections, lots! And no pet). But I frankly prefer my goals for a successful farm to their manufactured desires.

sassybrittt
04-05-15, 02:48 PM
I never get lucky with the collection events. I could barely get enough items for a complete collection. I got a yellow bow bunny on my 5th try though! I'm super excited especially because I was expecting to get a third egg tree :)

I think I'm done with this event though because I used up all my mining tools (25 total?) to get iron for the bait, now I'm out of tools, iron and bait and I think I'll just stop while I'm ahead haha.

blackcatdomain14
04-05-15, 02:53 PM
Hi all
I am still without a bunny.
I am trying to get extra gems from train
To all of you that wrote on my wall about selling me white mushroom truffles, thank you.
I unfortunately, or fortunately have just found my own wall!!!!
I still do want your truffles
I need 7 truffles within the next 90 minutes
I am in the Netherlands therefore on European time
Again thx and Happy Easter to all

blackcatdomain14
04-05-15, 03:17 PM
Thank you I have them and train is gone, more gems towards my rabbit.

baseball_boy
04-05-15, 06:48 PM
No bunny yet. Still could use iron and special bait.

kirsty050
04-05-15, 07:32 PM
Only 1 day left now, i still dont have the pink bunny but finished the goals for the yellow 1 thankfully
Really hoping i can turn in a few more collections though as i still dont have the easter patch either

PookieBear50
04-05-15, 09:15 PM
Well, I think that's about it for me. Short of miraculously receiving mining tools from deliveries over the next hour and finding iron ore in my silver mine, I doubt I'll have time to craft any more special baits or use them before the event ends, which will be while I'm at work tomorrow.

Oh, well...2 Easter Gazebos, 2 Easter Hideouts, and 2 Easter Eggs, along with whatever prizes came with completing all the goals, including the bunny and its burrow...not too bad, overall. At least I can lay things out symmetrically...

kb1977
04-05-15, 10:01 PM
Got the bunny from the goal finally!! It can be done, without the egg maker or using any gems. I will only be able to turn in two collections though, as the egg from fishing has been really difficult to get. Good luck to everyone still working on the final goal!

orleansparish
04-05-15, 11:46 PM
This event wasn't as stressful as the rest. I really wanted the bunny patch but was serious about refusing to buy the dipper. So I didnt turn in as many collections as I wanted. But I have twin bunnies, the gazebo, hideout, and the other goal items. I really wanted the bunny patch I saw. But overall it went well. I just hope we have a few weeks before the next one! I need a break!

emmonkee
04-06-15, 12:57 AM
This was ridiculous. The amount of time, gems and losing all sanity is nearing to an end. I stopped counting how many collections I handed in after 60 something. My farm looks like Easter blew up all over it now.

Also I will be selling any iron ores I find. So feel free to add me.

ID: emmonkee

Good luck all!

LindenTX
04-06-15, 01:20 AM
I finally got my bunny!! And it was the pink bow, too, the one I wanted most! Of course, like so. Many others, it took me VERY many collections!!! I don't think 60, like pitiful enmonkee (I hope you do get your bunny!!!!), but at least 25-30. I really think this is an issue. A player shouldn't have to make that many collections, before getting the end goal. Maybe, at least, just give one of each minor prizes, then give the player the major prize. Like enmonkee, I had so many minor prize decorations, I had to just leave them in storage or start ****ing off my breeding stock! Think about it TL!!!

baseball_boy
04-06-15, 04:02 AM
Desperately need iron ores or minig tools to try and mine them. I had an awesome neighbor give me special bait and I'm hoping I cN get enough eggs to do the last goal for one bunny.

Lmk if you can help on my wall please!

capitalcee
04-06-15, 05:42 AM
I agree with amiableal and ciarjen, that there is no level playing field.

Although this event was less stressful (I learned from the Valentine event), it still wasn't fair. I used gems (for fishing egg) to turn in 3 collections and won the same decor I got from completing the goals. I learned not to rely on the "lottery" for the grand prize from the V-day event. I would have bought the dipper if it went on sale, but I'm glad I didn't waste 80 gems to get frustrated and getting repeat decor.

I did the math with this event to make sure I only gave them the minimal amount of gems. There are plenty of people who don't do the math and will spend (money and gems) blindly, so I'm sure that's how Storm8 makes their money.

I've learned from this event and will adjust my expectations and wallet accordingly.

blackcatdomain14
04-06-15, 06:15 AM
Hi all
I am still hunting for items to finish my train, so have gems to finish goal to get the rabbit.
I need the blue jug maple syrup, 6 please
I need the crumpets from the deep fryer, 9 please
Please write on my wall
Many thanks

greywagtail
04-06-15, 06:21 AM
This event relied on iron ore. For me, from the start of this event, there was a reduction in drops of picks and spades from collections and pets. I had stockpiled spades and picks beforehand but got very little ore from the mine.

Thought it was a bit unfair that achieving the goal relied on getting iron ore (for special bait and for collection) and the collections route also relied on ore. So heads you lose and tails you lose. Only got one egg from the special baits so ended up getting the dipper - still no bunny from turning in collections though. Got the bunny from the goal with having to burn gems to get iron ore.

Still selling dough baits for those that need catfish and anchovies

droopy123love
04-06-15, 06:34 AM
Bought the dipper on the first day of the event, and decided to finish the last goal to get the bunny, turned in many collections of eggs.
My farm is decorated with 3 gazeboos, 4 stuffed bunny's, 4 easteregggs, 2 planters, 4 egg trees, 4 Topiaries.
These will join my other 108 decorations in my cellar tomorrow.
Oh not to mention the valentineboxes, , woodencrates, graveyard, valentineflowers, barrels, fences, cowgirl bootvases, haunted lanterns, coconuttrees, plumeriatrees and peach and pear blossomtrees that are still out there on my farm. In other words; how much useless deco can we have in one game?

bozotc
04-06-15, 07:07 AM
This game has become pathetic! Been playing for a year now, and was entertained. Now I can't continue. Got involved in this event, only to be slapped in the face. I turned in 44 deliveries and received 14 eggs, 7 rubies16 saws,6 gold and 0 picks/axes. Random? I think not. I turned in 11 pond bait....and received 0 eggs. Truly unbelievable. The game is rigged and manipulated by TL. The premise of a game is fun and enjoyment....or I wouldn't have lasted this long. It is no longer fun....it has become frustating and tedious. Congratulations TL these designed events are loathsome. If one puts forward an effort , he should be rewarded.... And not be based on random luck.....this game is pure luck.....and further colored by team lava manipulation so to boot. I will no longer particapate in luck based events. Hope your experiene has been better than mine....but am very bitter!,,,, Oh, by the way I have well over 100 event eggs of several kinds....but, guess what. No pond eggs

ginrae22
04-06-15, 07:11 AM
I got crazy lucky and got a bunny (pink bow) on maybe my 5th collection. But I have literally only been able to turn in maybe 6. And why is that ? Well because I blew through my small stash of mining tools and the "special bait" only produced literally 6 eggs. I got a ton of fish from those stupid wastes. Had they made it fair, and let us have some small chance of being able to get the egg from the pond with any of the regular baits, then I would have been able to turn in 50 collections or more as many people did and usually do during these events. I still am angry about that. I collected so many of all of the other eggs/items for the collection but just that one held me back the whole time. I'm happy to have my bunny but again I got severely lucky and with the odds that much against me and us all I am so surprised that I ended up with one. Just had to rant because I'm sick sick sick of the special bait and just adding one more thing to make it unfair when these things are already really hard on their own.

crumpbread
04-06-15, 07:56 AM
I need 7 anchovies to finish my goal, please help
Thank you,

judyandthecat
04-06-15, 11:25 AM
I need 7 anchovies to finish my goal, please help
Thank you,

Did you get your anchovies if not I have dough bait you can have

cugie
04-06-15, 12:26 PM
This game has become pathetic! Been playing for a year now, and was entertained. Now I can't continue. Got involved in this event, only to be slapped in the face. I turned in 44 deliveries and received 14 eggs, 7 rubies16 saws,6 gold and 0 picks/axes. Random? I think not. I turned in 11 pond bait....and received 0 eggs. Truly unbelievable. The game is rigged and manipulated by TL. The premise of a game is fun and enjoyment....or I wouldn't have lasted this long. It is no longer fun....it has become frustating and tedious. Congratulations TL these designed events are loathsome. If one puts forward an effort , he should be rewarded.... And not be based on random luck.....this game is pure luck.....and further colored by team lava manipulation so to boot. I will no longer particapate in luck based events. Hope your experiene has been better than mine....but am very bitter!,,,, Oh, by the way I have well over 100 event eggs of several kinds....but, guess what. No pond eggs

I at least got 1 egg a day fishing with the bait, but the past 4 days of making them and fishing everytime my fish circled, I received none, but 1 today. I got mad when the 'special' bait got the anchovy. What a huge waste!!!!

tigarlilyvol
04-06-15, 12:56 PM
Guess what my new train delivery called for? Yes, 10 iron ore. I sent it back undelivered!

skyblue08
04-06-15, 01:24 PM
desperately need 3 wool and iron ore please help ��������

kirsty050
04-06-15, 01:34 PM
Will put up my last few anchovies and catfish at quarter to the hour if anyone still needs them

P.s. If anyone has white truffles i need 3 to complete my train order

kirsty050
04-06-15, 01:36 PM
desperately need 3 wool and iron ore please help ��������

If you read this before edit dw, i just found some in the shop so ill post wool at 45 past as well

Mitzi111
04-06-15, 01:52 PM
Does the special bait work best if you use it while you can see the fish swimming in the pond? Or does that have no effect on the drop rate?

2014aurora
04-06-15, 01:54 PM
Misti111 I only used the bait when the fish were swimming and that only worked a handful of times in getting the egg.

greywagtail
04-06-15, 02:09 PM
Will have wool on sale in 5 mins

ninasidstorm8
04-06-15, 02:26 PM
When I saw the last goal a few days ago, I was pretty disheartened. I started the event with almost 50 mining tools that I saved up since the last event. I started making the special hooks on day 9 when they first became available and kept one Fishing Shack making them up until I saw the last goal. Of course by then I had depleted my supply of mining tools and iron. Started fishing with my special bait and managed to get 8 eggs, so I just needed to get some more iron

Kept making deliveries and managed to get 11 iron ore by yesterday and spent most of the day trying for the last one. The Newspaper didn't help me out this time around. Thought I was going t have to buy the last iron ore to get the prize.

I just received a shovel from a delivery and managed to get an iron ore. I also notices that Stormie had 3 special baits for sale, so I bought them. Turned in the iron ore to complete the goal and received my bunny with the yellow bow. Now I still had three complete collections to turn in. First one, I got another bunny with a yellow bow. For the remaining two, I received a Easter Eggs and a Stuffed Easter Bunny. So I am happy.

So now my collection stands as follows:
--56 Easter Carrots
--150 Easter Egg #1
--48 Easter Egg #2
--49 Chocoltae Bunnies
--40 Easter Egg #3
--153 Easter Egg #4
--52 Easter Bunnies
--101 Easter Egg #5
--0 Easter Egg #6
--35 Easter Baskets

Worked hard to get all those items, but due to the special bait low drop for fishing, I have a lot of useless collection items. I am happy with my Bunnies though. Wish I could give away my extra items. Good luck to everyone still trying.

Mitzi111
04-06-15, 03:26 PM
Misti111 I only used the bait when the fish were swimming and that only worked a handful of times in getting the egg.

OK thanks, I didn't want to wait around for those shadows if it wasn't necessary...and suddenly see that I only had a few minutes left to try my last bait!

Mitzi111
04-06-15, 03:35 PM
All I can say is that there are lots of veerrry nice folks on this forum. Thanks to many of you for your efforts to help out those of us that are new to the game. and for some of us who take a little longer 'catching on' to the game! ha Im still not quite sure how all of this is pieced together... Queentina, Judy/Cats, ... + others... wow, helpful! Super Thanks to YOU. and also,...to some 'other' folks : ) kisses & hugs

skyblue08
04-06-15, 03:37 PM
All I can say is that there are lots of veerrry nice folks on this forum. Thanks to many of you for your efforts to help out those of us that are new to the game. and for some of us who take a little longer 'catching on' to the game! ha Im still not quite sure how all of this is pieced together... Queentina, Judy/Cats, ... + others... wow, helpful! Super Thanks to YOU. and also,...to some 'other' folks : ) kisses & hugs
Second that and you too mitzi 😄

judyandthecat
04-06-15, 03:55 PM
Putting up three special bait I found at seven pm eastern or five minutes from now

BenjaminLM
04-06-15, 04:01 PM
I have anchovies in shop now. Could probably sell couple catfish too. Iron, tho, has been hard to get. I am like everyone else with a lot of excess other eggs, etc but no eggs left from the pond. Oh well. It was cheaper to buy 42 gems to get bunny compared to buying egg dipper

ErnieKatz
04-06-15, 04:46 PM
I have been very lucky in this Easter event!! I finally finished and have SIX cute little hopping bunnies on my farm!!!!!!😜😜😜😜👍👍👍👍👍👏👏👏👏👏💓❤️💓💓❤️❤️

Now I'm just waiting fo a LAND EXPANSION !!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!19594

queentina3
04-06-15, 04:55 PM
I want to thank everyone that helped me keep the first post updated by supplying me with information - timely and accurate, as well as those that assisted in helping all of us with hoarding possibilities via their wonderful advise - judyandthecat, capitalcee, and ciarjen especially for past event information. :) Without that I think many more of us would have been scrambling to make that last goal.

My ending totals are thus:
Egg Tree = 4
Easter Egg Planter = 5
Easter Egg Patch = 2
Easter Hunt Topiary = 7
Easter Gazebo = 4
Stuffed Easter Bunny = 8
Easter Eggs = 2
Easter Hideout = 2
Yellow-Bow Bunny = 3 - I'm calling them "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" I know they are bunnies and not monkeys.... :p
Pink-Bow Bunny = 0......The only thing I didn't get at least 1 of.

Collection leftover:
74 - carrots
129 - day 2 egg
33 - day 3 egg
47 - chocolate bunnies
26 - day 5 egg
47 - day 6/rainbow egg
8 - stuffed white bunny
2 - day 8 egg/deliveries
0 - day 9 egg/fishing
1 - Easter Basket

Mitzi111
04-06-15, 05:20 PM
Second that and you too mitzi 😄

THX! :o
and animations are cute, but this camaraderie on here beats anything we can win on the farm!

Mitzi111
04-06-15, 05:48 PM
PS.... tap (or double tap) on the animatd bunny. She stands up on her hind legs! sooo cute

Sanibelsue
04-06-15, 06:02 PM
THX! :o
and animations are cute, but this camaraderie on here beats anything we can win on the farm!
I agree & all the advice helped immensely! I am so glad I went for the goals & although I sprang for the egg dipper I am glad I did because I would never have gotten the bunny any other way. I think now I am going to approach these challenges & really think about participating, I have not won anything with collections since I won the carnival horse. The only pet I have won. I turned in about 40 collections & just got doubles & triples of decorations. I am sure too TL purposely did not put the egg dipper on sale after reading here we were all waiting for it. That being said I agree that the people on these boards are great & go the extra mile to be helpful.

ginrae22
04-06-15, 06:03 PM
They left the empty timer that was on zero for a good like 5 minutes. I was still able to collect collection pieces from my sheep and my orange trees so that was weird. I wish I had gotten six bunnies! I'm not happy with TL and their methods but I am happy that I got LUCKY enough to get a bunny.

sgoetzinger99
04-06-15, 06:18 PM
I've been following this forum for quite some time, and must say I'm mystified. Every event, I read post after post of frustration, anger, despair. Why on earth do you all keep participating, when you know the results will be (mostly) bad? Even if you "win", how many pets in strange holiday costumes do you want on your farm? You can't possibly feed them all.
I'm interested in learning the psychology of your thinking. It is nice, however, to see cooperation among players.

amiableal
04-06-15, 06:20 PM
The egg dipper now has offer for upgrade if you tap it now that game time has expired. Does this mean we can still use it to make items and turn in collection? Info, please! Anyone know? The upgrade requires three parts that I have, but what's the payoff, if any?? Help!

LadyFencer
04-06-15, 06:32 PM
I would have bought the dipper at half price. I did spend gems to complete three collections. Got extra decorations. Leftover in my collection thanks to the fishing eggs, or lack thereof:
23 - carrots
59 - day 2 egg
29 - day 3 egg
33 - chocolate bunnies
12 - day 5 egg
101 - day 6/rainbow egg
50 - stuffed white bunny (no idea what was up with my orange trees)
46 - day 8 egg/deliveries
0 - day 9 egg/fishing
12 - Easter Basket

I know exactly where to put them.

However, I did not expect success in the event based on the previous three, so I was not overly miffed nor disappointed. I have my bunny from the goals hanging out with the Thanksgiving cat. And I again thank all those who kept us posted and shared so much through the newspaper and shops. TL will probably work to stop that too, but at least this time we were successful!

pundoggity
04-06-15, 06:37 PM
The egg dipper now has offer for upgrade if you tap it now that game time has expired. Does this mean we can still use it to make items and turn in collection? Info, please! Anyone know? The upgrade requires three parts that I have, but what's the payoff, if any?? Help!

The event has finished, the egg dippers are now officially a decoration. Collections have gone. So no, dont try to upgrade. Force shutdown your game to avoid the inevitable chicken walk and go back to normal play.

pundoggity
04-06-15, 06:41 PM
I've been following this forum for quite some time, and must say I'm mystified. Every event, I read post after post of frustration, anger, despair. Why on earth do you all keep participating, when you know the results will be (mostly) bad? Even if you "win", how many pets in strange holiday costumes do you want on your farm? You can't possibly feed them all.
I'm interested in learning the psychology of your thinking. It is nice, however, to see cooperation among players.

Hahahaha you said it !!

amiableal
04-06-15, 07:10 PM
Thanks, pundoggity!

kirsty050
04-06-15, 07:40 PM
Didnt manage to get the pink bunny :(
Got 2 yellow 1s though and i think theyre cuter so im happy enough with those

Kinda hoping we get a little break to build up mining supplies before the next event now, its been almost back to back events for most of the time ive played this game

ErnieKatz
04-06-15, 07:57 PM

I DO have a lot of pets, but others still have more!
The Psychology?? The pets make me happy. I LOVE watching them watching them go all over my farm. They give LIFE to this game. The only draw back for me is, I'm constantly making pet feed !!!! LOL I'm saving up for a fifth Feed Maker, cause some my farm animals are going w/o food. Also one big plus in having pets, they bring in coins, XP points to level up, tools, gems, paint, all kinds of goodies!!!!!

kimwood1
04-06-15, 08:07 PM
To be honest, I'm probably one of the ones on this forum that complains the most. BUT a rabbit w a bow on my farm doesn't bother me at all. Especially when my pets are where I get most of my paint, saws, screws, nails, planks, etc. I have a silo that makes nothing but pet food bc I have about 8 or 9 pets. Totally worth it IMO

Rynetory2
04-06-15, 09:08 PM
Thank you Storm8 for this event and for listening to our feedbacks. You have successfully combined a goal prize in a luck event to give us a chance to win a pet. For your effort in designing and developing this event, you deserve a big Thank you. :D

Thank you to Queentina for updating the event info and to many others who had provided the info. Excellent spotting Judy. You guys rock! :D

Hope everyone has gotten what they wanted. Happy farming. :)

capitalcee
04-07-15, 05:57 AM

This is my second event. I learned from the first event and adjusted my expectations. Once you have them figured out they either ***** (making a special bait that doesn't yield a collectible) or gem grab (not putting the crafting machine on sale).

Andplusalso, the pets are really cute and fun to watch. I only have two though.

tuffyjkitten
04-07-15, 10:58 AM
No pink bow bunny for me. But my stuffed bunny army is diligently guarding my barn from all intruders. Gotta get past 9 bunnies if you want to steal my stuff! :cool:

aaalicja97
04-07-15, 02:59 PM
Hi guys. I'm a little bit concerned, I have the question. How to feed my bunny? It's the first pet I have, I wanted to feed him just like the other animals, tap him, than tap the feed. But after tapping him, the feed is blind, and I can not feed him. Am I doing sth wrong?

queentina3
04-07-15, 03:33 PM
Hi guys. I'm a little bit concerned, I have the question. How to feed my bunny? It's the first pet I have, I wanted to feed him just like the other animals, tap him, than tap the feed. But after tapping him, the feed is blind, and I can not feed him. Am I doing sth wrong?

Are you sure he's not already fed? The regular food you feed cats/dogs/horses work on the bunnies as well. You feed them the same way.

aaalicja97
04-07-15, 03:41 PM
Are you sure he's not already fed? The regular food you feed cats/dogs/horses work on the bunnies as well. You feed them the same way.
He's jumping near his burrow, so I thought it's time, he's hungry. But you may be right, I'll wait.

queentina3
04-07-15, 04:06 PM
He's jumping near his burrow, so I thought it's time, he's hungry. But you may be right, I'll wait.

Oh, that means he's hungry. Take the bucket and swipe it over him. He'll then lay down, and you can then tap on the feed to feed him. :)

aaalicja97
04-07-15, 09:39 PM
Oh, that means he's hungry. Take the bucket and swipe it over him. He'll then lay down, and you can then tap on the feed to feed him. :)
Thank you so much, I forgot about the bucket!!! :))) he gave me pickaxe, great. And I fed him, at Last, Thank you! I feel little bit stupid :)) I forgot pet giving sth first :))

Abby2Gab4Acres
04-08-15, 09:22 AM
I was really disappointed with the Easter Egg 2015. First Easter playing and I received 4 easter egg gazebos, along with other multiple prizes. Repeated rewards was a complete let down. I did receive one bunny and that I really love.

Mitzi111
04-08-15, 04:16 PM
I was really disappointed with the Easter Egg 2015. First Easter playing and I received 4 easter egg gazebos, along with other multiple prizes. Repeated rewards was a complete let down. I did receive one bunny and that I really love.

I wish we could choose our prizes. who wants multiple gazebos? I would have chosen the flower pots over and over.

Abby2Gab4Acres
04-17-15, 07:35 AM
Exactly.

Abby2Gab4Acres
04-17-15, 07:40 AM
I wished I had read messages posted before I bought a few items. I bought an extra chicken coop when I didn't need it (one is enough). The mine is a complete sham. You wast your picks and shovels trying to find anything. And sometimes, when you are just close enough to your find, your tool breaks and it's over. Gems are so hard to get - sometimes they are gone and I don't know why or where. I do love my little white rabbit with a bow on its head. Very cute! I also love the otters that show-up in the river. There are positives and negatives as with anything. Overall, I love the game.