PDA

View Full Version : Easter Egg Hunt - 3-19-15 (IOS only)

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

queentina3
03-26-15, 02:52 PM
Today's egg is from deliveries...

Ugh, I knew it. Great, looks like I'm making most of those eggs in the dipper too.

Oh, first post updated in just a minute. :)

ninasidstorm8
03-26-15, 02:53 PM
I thought today's egg might be deliveries so I had 7 lined up to start today's hunt. I was lucky in getting some new orders that I could easily fill and ended up sending out 13 right away. Received 4 eggs. Not the worst drop rate.

anidayle
03-26-15, 02:54 PM
Putting 98 bread and 33 dark chocolates up for sale at 6pm Eastern Standard Time: anidayle

kirsty050
03-26-15, 02:55 PM
Wow i had about 50 of each spare :O
All sold now but ill put up more as i make it

gerrywerry
03-26-15, 03:16 PM
I'm still making bread for myself but I've got 50 dark chocolates which I'll be putting up for sale in 5 minutes.

seahawkran
03-26-15, 03:38 PM
Only have 5 orange trees here - have harvested twice now and zero bunnies for 10 so far ... SMH !!??

queentina3
03-26-15, 03:40 PM
It looks like most of us hoarded the right items. LOL!! I did sell some of my bread and chocolate through-out the day today, ran out of space, but no matter. I've got 4 days to make more before the next goal in Morgan's chain shows up. I think I can handle another 10 chocolate and 30 bread in that time. :rolleyes:

I wonder if I should continue to sell the linen flowers that I was hoarding as I sold some earlier, for space, but now I'm pondering on if that will be part of the next goal and should start stocking up again? Anybody got thoughts on that?

ETA: seahawkran, I only have 5 too and I think I got one from my only collection from them today. That's going to be a hard collectible to nab.

Doncourt
03-26-15, 03:46 PM
Awe, yay for you!!!

Ok, where is the darn egg???? Is it deliveries this time? I have nothing to send as they are all asking for mining/jewelry/sauce. :( Everywhere else I checked gave me no egg. :(

It's definitely deliveries. I just got three of the new egg from three deliveries. :rolleyes:

kirsty050
03-26-15, 04:08 PM
Ive only got 1 bunny from the orange trees too, theyre gonna be tough to collect :(

We still have 2 more goals to come so im guessing the next 1 will most likely need something to do with wool and oranges and the last 1 probably fish and metals
Unless they do 1 for fish and 1 for metals like the valentines event then skip the wool and oranges

Im just wondering what orange items it might want, just plain oranges seems too easy but we already needed chocolate so not sure if they'll ask for choc oranges

sloebear
03-26-15, 04:37 PM
No, you're fine as that is optional. All of Piper's Goals are optional. For instance, you still have that first goal about the trap in your goal book right? But you still got the next goal set from Morgan (Eggslporing the Farm), correct? You shouldn't have received the next goal in Piper's line which was (Take a Crack at It.) You can't get that goal until you've done the trap goal (Hop to it).

As long as you keep doing Morgan's goals, the main chain that I list without the (a) next to the number, you'll be fine. Piper's are just side goals.

Just to clarify, this isn't actually correct: you don't need to do "Hop to it" to get Piper's next goals - the "Hop to it" goal is Jed's and you do not need to complete it for any further quests.

CottageRose
03-26-15, 05:39 PM
Just to confirm, I was also able to get both Easter bunnies by using the egg dipper to upgrade eggs, and turn in collections. I will continue making and posting quest items needed as I can, in between studying for exams the first two weeks of April.

Mitzi111
03-26-15, 06:06 PM
HELP! I bought the little 'hop to it' trap for a 2nd time... do I have to give 25 Easter carrots to it? 25 Easter carrots keep popping up when I tap it. ?? How does this work?

queentina3
03-26-15, 06:15 PM
HELP! I bought the little 'hop to it' trap for a 2nd time... do I have to give 25 Easter carrots to it? 25 Easter carrots keep popping up when I tap it. ?? How does this work?

You just tap your easter carrot and it will go into the trap. You only need to give it one carrot.

kirsty050
03-26-15, 06:17 PM

It only uses 1 carrot, you probably have 25 so its showing how many are available to use

sloebear
03-26-15, 06:17 PM
You just tap your easter carrot and it will go into the trap. You only need to give it one carrot.

Yeah, this - it's probably showing 25 because that's how many carrots you have available in your collection :)

Mitzi111
03-26-15, 06:44 PM
It only uses 1 carrot, you probably have 25 so its showing how many are available to use

ok whew! I thought it was going to take all 25 carrots.

LuvsHorror
03-26-15, 07:19 PM
I want to eat those chocolate bunnies that come from the chocolatier.

tuffyjkitten
03-26-15, 09:12 PM
I spent nearly every waking hour since downloading this game last Friday trying to get to level 18 and I did it this afternoon! I'm happily making biscuits and hunting for eggs!

Thanks so much to queentina and everyone else for posting info about this event, it's really helping me plan ahead so that I can work towards that goal bunny. You are all awesome!

tuffyjkitten
03-26-15, 10:11 PM
The bunny trap gave me the Easter basket that is the day 10 collectible item. Yay!19405

ciarjen
03-27-15, 01:58 AM
I wonder if I should continue to sell the linen flowers that I was hoarding as I sold some earlier, for space, but now I'm pondering on if that will be part of the next goal and should start stocking up again? Anybody got thoughts on that?

I can't see why we would need linen flowers.

kruimeltje1979
03-27-15, 02:17 AM
Ive actually stopped hoarding considering the time between goals...no point in finishing a goal in 3 hours just to have to wait 4 days for the next.

ciarjen
03-27-15, 03:26 AM
Ive actually stopped hoarding considering the time between goals...no point in finishing a goal in 3 hours just to have to wait 4 days for the next.

I'm with you on that. I don't think that crafting items will be a problem for meeting goals; the difficulty will be the collectibles.

kruimeltje1979
03-27-15, 04:52 AM
I'm with you on that. I don't think that crafting items will be a problem for meeting goals; the difficulty will be the collectibles.

Yes although I must say so far the drop rate is pretty steady for me...but we haven't gotten to the special bait yet so that can still change lol...

Getting closer to buying that dipper though almost have enough gems :D

queentina3
03-27-15, 05:24 AM
I can't see why we would need linen flowers.

Well flowers, and those especially, look kind of Easter-ly, don't you think? What more could they ask us to give that would combine with Easter? The Chocolate Oranges I guess, or just flour......I was just thinking ahead at the time......Now, there's nothing to see here, move along, move along - said in horrible Obi-Wan voice. :p

This is what I'm thinking now too, now that I've slept on it. I'm going to finish up the bread at my leisure and then just work on making the items in the dipper. Some drops, like the Chocolate Bunny and the Stuffed Bunny from the Oranges, are not that great for me. I also think I'm going to disregard most of the plane at this point. I'm not gaining any coin since I started doing those orders again in lieu of using my market. The tool drop rate is atrocious there as well. I get more tools from my pets and the occasional mole/otter/butterfly then I do from the plane. Last night I was fishing like crazy as I needed just two anchovy, and instead the pond gave me a paint, 2 nails, and a brick. The one time I didn't want supplies and the lowest fish of the barrel using the lowest bait and.... *bangs head on desk*

I actually turned in another collection for my moles and got 10 shovels last night.......I'm hoarding all of those babies for when it comes to mining. I have more luck with them then I do with pick-axes, which I can't figure out why, but alas, it is what it is.

driver1711
03-27-15, 05:27 AM
Is the Easter egg #3 requested in the Cracking the Competion actually a #5 egg?

queentina3
03-27-15, 05:30 AM
I spent nearly every waking hour since downloading this game last Friday trying to get to level 18 and I did it this afternoon! I'm happily making biscuits and hunting for eggs!

Thanks so much to queentina and everyone else for posting info about this event, it's really helping me plan ahead so that I can work towards that goal bunny. You are all awesome!

I'm so glad it is helping you. I waited until the last minute during the valentine event and had to scramble to make all the items needed for the goals, as they waited to advise us that the valentine kitty would be the ending goal prize. This time we had a heads-up in that regard. I had stopped making/selling some of the earlier goal items, but if you want to add me, I'll start making them again and help out by selling them to you at cost. You'll just have to keep checking my market through-out the day as I add things.

I won't need the biscuits, eggs, bread, or chocolate at all. I have plenty of Easter Carrots that I'm not even bothering to use my chocolate/sugar in the dipper anymore. I'm selling it all off. LOL!!!

queentina3
03-27-15, 05:32 AM
Is the Easter egg #3 requested in the Cracking the Competion actually a #5 egg?

It is the 3rd egg in the collection but Day # 5. Day 1 was Carrot, then Day 2 Egg/Egg #1, then Day 3 Egg/Egg #2, then Day 4 Chocolate Bunny, then Day 5 Egg/Egg # 3.

driver1711
03-27-15, 05:37 AM
It is the 3rd egg in the collection but Day # 5. Day 1 was Carrot, then Day 2 Egg/Egg #1, then Day 3 Egg/Egg #2, then Day 4 Chocolate Bunny, then Day 5 Egg/Egg # 3.
The picture sure looks like a #5 and it appears to be coming from the bakery.

I see what you are saying in that it is just counting by the egg #.

queentina3
03-27-15, 05:40 AM
The picture sure looks like a #5.

Are you talking about the one we give to the goal, as that looks like day 5 or egg 3. Look at the first post. If you're talking about the one we're getting from collecting orders from the plane, then yes, that egg is egg #5 or day 7. But that egg, the one we get from the plane deliveries, isn't given to a goal just yet.

driver1711
03-27-15, 06:52 AM
Are you talking about the one we give to the goal, as that looks like day 5 or egg 3. Look at the first post. If you're talking about the one we're getting from collecting orders from the plane, then yes, that egg is egg #5 or day 7. But that egg, the one we get from the plane deliveries, isn't given to a goal just yet.Yes, I just realized my mistake.

queentina3
03-27-15, 07:24 AM
Yes, I just realized my mistake.

LOL, you had me so confused for a minute there. hehehe

I knew as soon as I saw the collections tab at the beginning of this even that this one was going to be difficult to list out due to how to reference the eggs. In the past each item was completely different, so it was easy, but these are all just eggs....Rainbow will work for one of them, but the rest? How I might describe them is different from someone else, so I just used their egg #s and then also listed the day it was shown in the collection to help myself and all of you. But it still gets confusing and I'm constantly having to look at the collections tab or dipper to keep myself in order. :o

TL had to go and make this one difficult, didn't they? :rolleyes:

kimwood1
03-27-15, 08:34 AM
Thank goodness I was able to save gems before event started & was able to get the dipper.
I have gotten only one drop from the deliveries since yesterday. This is a joke.
Pretty soon I will be selling everything in my barn & silo like its a going out of business clearance sale & will move on to another game.

capitalcee
03-27-15, 08:49 AM
If the follow the Halloween event than:
3-egg
2-candy
80 wool
40 oranges

The last one was:
10 pop
7 pop
12 iron ore
35 anchovies
15 catfish

nanniehelga
03-27-15, 09:14 AM
Still,waiting for my bunnies �� no luck so far x

tuffyjkitten
03-27-15, 11:51 AM
Well I got the 90 biscuits without any trouble but the carrots don't seem to want to drop from the kitchen. I can make those if I get the egg dipper though, right? Just chocolate and sugar?

nanniehelga
03-27-15, 12:05 PM
Yes u can make the carrots in the dipper but wait until the price is reduced x

tuffyjkitten
03-27-15, 12:11 PM

Great, thanks. Reduced price is always better.

yppahc
03-27-15, 12:23 PM
If the follow the Halloween event than:
3-egg
2-candy
80 wool
40 oranges

I hope this one is similar as I have been stockpiling both.

I am another player who appreciates all the effort being put into the first post! :D

Sanibelsue
03-27-15, 12:59 PM

Do you have any idea when the price will be reduced? Thanks for all the front page info...great help!!

LuvsHorror
03-27-15, 01:25 PM
Well, I'm crafting scarves and linen flowers. The flowers are more easterly, but I have no idea what we are gonna need.

bexiboo2
03-27-15, 01:30 PM
I turned in a collection and got this cute Easter egg nest. A chick pops out when you click on it.
19415. 19416

nanniehelga
03-27-15, 01:45 PM
Usually later on tonight or weekend special offers fingers crossed it'll b half price :) x
Dipping machine price .

queentina3
03-27-15, 02:11 PM
I turned in a collection and got this cute Easter egg nest. A chick pops out when you click on it.
19415. 19416

Awe, that's cute. I'm glad this time around they are animated. I updated the bottom of the first post to alert everyone, like with LuvsHorror post about the log being animated.

If anything else that anyone gets is animated, can you post it so I can update the first post? I haven't turned in any collections yet, maybe this weekend I will, so have no idea what may/may not be animated without you guys to tell me. :)

On a side note, I scoured the valentine thread again and I can't see exactly when the kissing booth went on sale. The event started on 1/30 and it looks like anywhere around 2/8 - 2/10 is when it went half-price. That is about the same time they offered the bundle with the special bait as well. I think nanniehelga's timing is right. It may go on sale at any time now, if they plan on doing that again. Hopefully they will as half-price is still gem purchases for them. :)

kima65
03-27-15, 02:36 PM
What is day 9

judyandthecat
03-27-15, 02:36 PM
Special fishing hook released
1 iron 2 wool 2 flax
Three and one half hours to make it

tuffyjkitten
03-27-15, 02:42 PM
I got an offer for a value pack with 10 fish hooks, 8 shovels, and a mystery box for $9.99. I bought it to get the hooks since I haven't expanded to the mine yet. The mystery box contained 5 of each egg, stuffed bunny, and basket, so it automatically gave me several full collections. That completed the All in One Basket goal. The collection prize was an egg tree.

kruimeltje1979
03-27-15, 02:44 PM
Special fishing hook released
1 iron 2 wool 2 flax
Three and one half hours to make it

Thanks for letting us know! Although I will be waiting with crafting these untill day 10 (mining) is released

melina21
03-27-15, 02:45 PM
Where I can found the egg on day 9th and the Easter basket on 10th day?

judyandthecat
03-27-15, 02:49 PM
Where I can found the egg on day 9th and the Easter basket on 10th day?

Day nine will be from fishing but you need to craft the special hook in your bait shop.

Tomorrow has not been released yet but will likely be from the mine.

tuffyjkitten
03-27-15, 02:49 PM
Ok, there were only 4 different eggs in my mystery box, as shown by the picture. I miscounted. Sorry!

Tried to edit that post but it kept deleting the pictures. :confused:

Sanibelsue
03-27-15, 02:51 PM
Wow this special bait is going to be a challenge...

Sanibelsue
03-27-15, 02:52 PM
Wow this special bait is going to be a challenge...
And it does not seem they are going to lower the price of the dipping machine...

queentina3
03-27-15, 02:56 PM
First post has been updated with all recent information.

If anybody notices any errors, please let me know so I can fix them. :)

charismabmw33
03-27-15, 03:04 PM
Is the fancy bait a part of the Easter egg hunt?

PookieBear50
03-27-15, 03:18 PM
Although this is a collection event (rather than a crafting event), do we know yet if the bait crafted for Day 9 is able to be sold in the Newspaper? Just asking, since the dyes for the St. Patrick's Day event WEREN'T saleable until after the event ended.

sylvie590_6
03-27-15, 03:20 PM
Although this is a collection event (rather than a crafting event), do we know yet if the bait crafted for Day 9 is able to be sold in the Newspaper? Just asking, since the dyes for the St. Patrick's Day event WEREN'T saleable until after the event ended.

Yes, I bought a special bait from Stormie at the beginning of the event :)

sylvie590_6
03-27-15, 03:22 PM
Great, got 2 catfish with my first special bait

spudnicfarm
03-27-15, 03:24 PM
I can't make any special bait!!! I have all the items required! Asks for 0 gems to complete?!?!

tuffyjkitten
03-27-15, 03:25 PM
Great, got 2 catfish with my first special bait

I got 2 bass. Never caught any before that...

Nastylilhobbits
03-27-15, 03:26 PM
I can't make any special bait!!! I have all the items required! Asks for 0 gems to complete?!?!

Force close the game. I had the same problem.

judyandthecat
03-27-15, 03:27 PM

Do you have a bunch of bait laying on the ground

lightson50
03-27-15, 03:28 PM

I can't craft any of the bait either. Anyone else having trouble.

queentina3
03-27-15, 03:32 PM
I think everyone that can't make the bait should force close their game and then go back in, then you should be able to craft it without a problem.

allosarus
03-27-15, 04:13 PM
Do you have a bunch of bait laying on the ground

I cant craft the bait either brought one earlier off stormie wont let me use it or craft keep saying 0 gems required

lightson50
03-27-15, 04:15 PM
It will work after you close the game or restart your I pad.

charismabmw33
03-27-15, 04:25 PM
Is the fancy bait a part of the Easter egg hunt?

I kind of need an answer:)

judyandthecat
03-27-15, 04:29 PM

Fancy bait is used to catch salmon and tuna

The special bait has a carrot on a hook for the event

aroara
03-27-15, 04:30 PM
What Judy said :)

pineysue
03-27-15, 04:35 PM
I would wait until tomorrow night to craft the special bait..unless, you have a bunch of iron in your barn. IF we have to mine to obtain the last item in the collection, then wouldn't it be the wiser to save it for tomorrow? If you tried to obtain iron today to craft the special bait..wouldn't you be using (potentially all) the tools needed for mining tomorrow? I'm going to wait just in case...it may be another trick. Maybe another gem trap? If you use all ur tools today then, wouldn't someone be forced to use gems to obtain tools if they can not obtain them any quicker thru other resources? Just my thoughts...

LuvsHorror
03-27-15, 04:46 PM
True, I'm holding my tools til tomorrow.

ginrae22
03-27-15, 04:47 PM
I'm so mad about the stupid special bait. I knew they were going to pull that AGAIN! This thing is totally rigged for us to fail and get a bunch of lame decorations when all we really want is the one prize that is worth it. I know I complain all the time about this game but honestly it just keeps getting worse. I don't feel like they are doing anything for player appreciation or to make us WANT to play more or buy more gems.

tuffyjkitten
03-27-15, 05:45 PM
Since I don't have the mine yet I bought the pack with the 10 special bait. Here are my fishing results:

Anchovy = 1
Catfish = 1
Hammer = 1
Easter Egg = 2
Bass = 5

Since I also can't do anything with fish at the moment, it will all get listed for sale in my store. Come on over if you need fish! :D

PookieBear50
03-27-15, 05:46 PM
Having to make this special bait would not be nearly so bad IF it was guaranteed (or almost guaranteed) that we would get the specific item the bait was crafted to fish for. While a 33.3% chance isn't that good (assuming we were guaranteed either the Egg, a Salmon, or a Tuna), it would at least be weighted equally. As it is, there are so many items possible to be received--Anchovy, Catfish, Bass, Paint, Board, Screw, Nail, etc.--in addition to the Tuna, Salmon, and the Egg, the odds are considerably reduced.

Even a 25% chance of getting the Egg--with either 37.5% chance of Tuna or Salmon, or 25% chance of Tuna, Salmon, or Bass--is still better than trying to receive it out of all the possibilities.

LuvsHorror
03-27-15, 05:51 PM
I'm so mad about the stupid special bait. I knew they were going to pull that AGAIN! This thing is totally rigged for us to fail and get a bunch of lame decorations when all we really want is the one prize that is worth it. I know I complain all the time about this game but honestly it just keeps getting worse. I don't feel like they are doing anything for player appreciation or to make us WANT to play more or buy more gems.

Check out my farm if you want to see loads of lame decorations. At least I'll end up with the one bunny at the end.

queentina3
03-27-15, 06:01 PM

The bottom of post one has the answer to your question.

Please, everyone, before posting a question check out post 1 of this thread as it may already have the answer you're looking for. :)

I'm crafting just ONE of the special bait. Yes I have tons of tools, yes I have a good supply or Iron and other necessary items, but those chances are atrocious. Considering the drop rate I received for the Chocolate Bunny and Stuffed Bunny, I'm not betting on my chances going up exponentially for fishing. I'll make them in the dipping machine before wasting my resources trying to fish an egg out of a pond. :rolleyes:

Now tomorrow is a whole different matter. I have nothing else to do with those tools and I don't even mind if I get gold and ruby or even supplies from the mine, as long as I hit SOMETHING other than air. :p

kirsty050
03-27-15, 06:09 PM
At least the bait only needs 1 iron this time instead of 2 but the crafting time has gone back up to 3.5 hours, I believe it was 1.5 hours for the last special bait we needed
I have 26 iron stored away waiting so that should last me a while now

Not sure what to do with all my silver ive built up though, i dont want to sell it in case its needed for the last quest

generalmadness
03-27-15, 06:32 PM
I went ahead and bought the package, and my first three fishing attempts -- all in hot spots -- yielded Easter eggs! The next few were fish, so I am waiting to use the rest of my bait. I had hoarded a bit of iron, so I am crafting more now also. Out of my first 5 collections, one was a bunny! Yea! I have found the drop rate not to be as bad as last time, also. Chocolate bunnies seem to be the hardest. I will probably skip buying the dipper -- was waiting for the sale -- but then again they already got my money.

LadyFencer
03-27-15, 06:36 PM
I bought a special bait from Stormie at the very beginning of the event, and it is gone. When I click on the pond, I have a big ZERO next to the special bait. What a crock.

generalmadness
03-27-15, 06:36 PM
Also, what is the pink stuffed bunny holding? It looks like a pack of Marlboro cigarettes, LOL!

Iceglimmer
03-27-15, 07:20 PM
I made two lots of special bait, and ended up with two anchovies. Mining is such a pain, I don't know if I can be bothered making any more.

mamareader02
03-27-15, 08:23 PM
Made one bait for the goal,not even gonna try,as I need my tools for the mine tomorrow,just gonna make the eggs in my dipper,save myself a giant headache,ain't got time for that;)

freesiawoods
03-27-15, 08:43 PM
Check out my farm if you want to see loads of lame decorations. At least I'll end up with the one bunny at the end.

I'm not even sure I'll make it to one bunny. No egg drops from deliveries at all, and hardly any tool drops.

Sanibelsue
03-27-15, 09:15 PM
Does anyone think the egg dipper is going to go to1/2 price or has that ship sailed?

PookieBear50
03-27-15, 10:11 PM
Finally finished Morgan's "Cracking the Competition" quest. From now until the next quest (excepting when I need to craft other things for deliveries) I'll be crafting Dark Chocolate and Bread and putting them up for sale at random times as they get done. If anyone wants them, please check my farm now and again.

tuffyjkitten
03-27-15, 11:28 PM
Well I seem to have caught up despite starting this yesterday! Just finished the eggs and french fries goal. Now the chocolate machine is in overdrive for Cracking the Competition.

Is there a goal that requires crafting one of the special fish hooks? Didn't see anything about one on the first page but wanted to double check with those that have advanced to that stage. Should I plan on expanding to the mine soon? I have the required paperwork, just not enough coins at the moment.

orleansparish
03-28-15, 12:07 AM
Does anyone think the egg dipper is going to go to1/2 price or has that ship sailed?

It should go on sale within the next couple of days. Or at least I hope. I have 100 gems now. So Im close. Used a few hitting stupid things I shoukdnt have but have been doing train deliveries daily. Today's was super easy. Had all the items in storage already.

minidemon88
03-28-15, 01:04 AM
Noooo... I was expecting the dipper to go on sale today. Since that's the usual day we receive the limited sale, but alas it didn't. :(:(:( I don't feel like spending 160 gems on a machine for a limited time usage only. Okay, I'm budget! :p

C'mon TL, pull on the sale switch please!

Ev3sfarm
03-28-15, 01:43 AM
i won a bunny!!! came with a warren!! it has a little bow tie. Ive got more pink stuffed rabbits than i know what to do with.
Are we going to need min ing tools soon as ive got a barn full? been saving them

ciarjen
03-28-15, 02:49 AM
Since I don't have the mine yet I bought the pack with the 10 special bait. Here are my fishing results:

Anchovy = 1
Catfish = 1
Hammer = 1
Easter Egg = 2
Bass = 5

Since I also can't do anything with fish at the moment, it will all get listed for sale in my store. Come on over if you need fish! :D

The value pack is not value when you consider that the bait only rarely has the drop.

If you want to complete collections it is probably cheaper just to use gems to pay for the egg you are missing in the collections gallery.

emmonkee
03-28-15, 04:26 AM
34 collections later I finally got both bunnies and a ton of decorations. Feel free to add me and check out my Easter packed farm.
ID: emmonkee

fish63
03-28-15, 07:30 AM
Is it just me? Saw an egg go up from chocolate maker, but it didn't register in the collection! Oh! Well! Have both bunnies so no biggie!

queentina3
03-28-15, 08:31 AM
Well I seem to have caught up despite starting this yesterday! Just finished the eggs and french fries goal. Now the chocolate machine is in overdrive for Cracking the Competition.

Is there a goal that requires crafting one of the special fish hooks? Didn't see anything about one on the first page but wanted to double check with those that have advanced to that stage. Should I plan on expanding to the mine soon? I have the required paperwork, just not enough coins at the moment.

Yes it is. :p

Day 1 - Carrots found in kitchen - make biscuits! - 3/19/15
Day 2 - Egg found when collecting from Chickens - 3/20/15
Day 3 - Egg found when collecting from Fryer - make fries! - 3/21/15.
Day 4 - Chocolate Bunny found when collecting from Chocolatier - 3/22/15
Day 5 - Egg found when collecting from Bakery - 3/23/15
Day 6 - Egg found when collecting from Sheep - 3/24/15
Day 7 - Stuffed Bunny found when collecting from Orange Tree - 3/25/15
Day 8 - Egg found when doing deliveries with the Plane - 3/26/15
Day 9 - Egg found when fishing with Special Bait - 3/27/15
Day 10 -
Once you have at least one of each, you turn in for a prize. You could win a bunny or a decoration. The prizes are random - good luck!

And found at bottom of the first post. :p

Special Bait needed for fishing to collect Day 9 Egg or Egg #6 - 3/27/15
Please note: You may catch fish, supplies, or eggs with this Special Bait. You're not guaranteed to ONLY get an Easter Egg as they are RANDOM drops.
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b342/queentina3/TeamLava/0eb11697-ac5c-4e8b-84a9-32722006aa31_zpsaekvejp3.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b342/queentina3/TeamLava/0182c7da9a04bf8589b9bebdc82dc0d16e66098fec_zpsmsph fzei.jpg

There isn't a goal for it yet, but in order to get the Egg for yesterday, you have to use the Special Bait, which in itself is a goal. :)

Mitzi111
03-28-15, 08:54 AM
so after 4 picks and 4 shovels,,,, no iron ore. What do I do to get the iron ore? when I was mining for rubies in my last event, all I got was iron ore. This time , when I need iron, I'm getting rubies and silver! ?

generalmadness
03-28-15, 09:15 AM
so after 4 picks and 4 shovels,,,, no iron ore. What do I do to get the iron ore? when I was mining for rubies in my last event, all I got was iron ore. This time , when I need iron, I'm getting rubies and silver! ?

Oh no! Don't mine until this afternoon, because the final collectible will be coming from the mine. Save your tools for that, and then you still have a week to complete and turn in collections.

Mitzi111
03-28-15, 09:30 AM
Oh no! Don't mine until this afternoon, because the final collectible will be coming from the mine. Save your tools for that, and then you still have a week to complete and turn in collections.
Do you mean, "don't fish with special bait yet"?? because shouldn't I be trying to store up some iron ore for the bait? *LOL, I just haven't caught on to these events yet! I used the trap too soon, so it didn't count toward the goal. Then I turned in my only ONE collection, then the next day it was a goal! ugh. The only good thing was that the early trap produced the last collectible, basket, and I had a collection. Just wish I had known to WAIT until it was a goal to turn it in!

ciarjen
03-28-15, 09:35 AM
Do you mean, "don't fish with special bait yet"?? because shouldn't I be trying to store up some iron ore for the bait? *LOL, I just haven't caught on to these events yet! I used the trap too soon, so it didn't count toward the goal. Then I turned in my only ONE collection, then the next day it was a goal! ugh. The only good thing was that the early trap produced the last collectible, basket, and I had a collection. Just wish I had known to WAIT until it was a goal to turn it in!

If you use the mining tools after today's update, then you get a chance of getting the item drop in the mine. You may still have the same poor drop rate on iron but at least there is a chance of the basket to drop.

So it is better not to mine until then if you are short of mining tools.

Mitzi111
03-28-15, 09:40 AM
If you use the mining tools after today's update, then you get a chance of getting the item drop in the mine. You may still have the same poor drop rate on iron but at least there is a chance of the basket to drop.

So it is better not to mine until then if you are short of mining tools.

OHHHH I didn't realize that there were drops from mining like drops from farming! COOL ! Thanks generalmadness and clarjen !!

tuffyjkitten
03-28-15, 09:42 AM
Not going to quote queentina's entire reply with all the pictures....but in reference to it:

I knew the bait was required to get the eggs but when I bought the pack to get the bait (which I can't craft without the mine) I got 5 of those eggs. So I guess the question was really is there a need to CRAFT a hook as part of a goal as opposed to just using them to fish. Since I already have 6 of the Easter baskets which are apparently going to come from the mine I don't really need to mine for them either....?

queentina3
03-28-15, 10:37 AM
Not going to quote queentina's entire reply with all the pictures....but in reference to it:

I knew the bait was required to get the eggs but when I bought the pack to get the bait (which I can't craft without the mine) I got 5 of those eggs. So I guess the question was really is there a need to CRAFT a hook as part of a goal as opposed to just using them to fish. Since I already have 6 of the Easter baskets which are apparently going to come from the mine I don't really need to mine for them either....?

Oh, now that was quite lucky of you, getting the fish pond collectible and the mine collectible. You won't have to craft a hook as part of a goal, but there is a chance that the next goal coming from Morgan could ask that you turn in "x amount" of either the egg that came from the pond or the basket that will most likely come from the mine. If that is the case, and it does ask for those two items, you may not have enough in the package that you bought.

However, I personally wouldn't do anything about it yet, tuffyjkitten. Wait and see what the goal says when it shows up. If you don't have enough eggs or baskets, and it calls for them, you may be able to skip just those two parts with gems - you know in the goal book where it shows a timer and an arrow with an amount of gems?

charismabmw33
03-28-15, 10:51 AM
Fancy bait is used to catch salmon and tuna

The special bait has a carrot on a hook for the event

Thank you very much

judafarm
03-28-15, 12:54 PM
For 6 special bait... I collect only 6 anchovy... This is really bad :(

So, after all these hours ( almost 24 hours!!! ) I did not get an easter egg for this!!!

tuffyjkitten
03-28-15, 01:57 PM
Oh, now that was quite lucky of you, getting the fish pond collectible and the mine collectible. You won't have to craft a hook as part of a goal, but there is a chance that the next goal coming from Morgan could ask that you turn in "x amount" of either the egg that came from the pond or the basket that will most likely come from the mine. If that is the case, and it does ask for those two items, you may not have enough in the package that you bought.

However, I personally wouldn't do anything about it yet, tuffyjkitten. Wait and see what the goal says when it shows up. If you don't have enough eggs or baskets, and it calls for them, you may be able to skip just those two parts with gems - you know in the goal book where it shows a timer and an arrow with an amount of gems?

Yeah that's what I'm afraid of too, needing 15 or so of each one. But the gem skip idea is a good one. Or I can craft a few in the dipper since the delivery plane has been generous with eggs (and now it will stop since I mentioned it...)

queentina3
03-28-15, 02:28 PM
Yeah that's what I'm afraid of too, needing 15 or so of each one. But the gem skip idea is a good one. Or I can craft a few in the dipper since the delivery plane has been generous with eggs (and now it will stop since I mentioned it...)

LMAO, it probably will! You've jinxed yourself. :p

Oh, you have the dipper? I didn't realize that, or forgot. :o Don't worry at all then about rushing to the mine just for this event then. You can craft all the eggs you need, especially any that might come up for the goal. Plus don't forget that once you get to the mine, you still need supplies to repair it, so if you want it open right away, check to make sure you have those already to go as well. You'll need 5 hammers, 5 bricks, and 5 boards.

kima65
03-28-15, 02:35 PM
What's day 10

sleepfish
03-28-15, 02:38 PM
Today is from the mine.

kima65
03-28-15, 02:45 PM
194312nd try and I got my bunny

T2kmj
03-28-15, 02:46 PM
Really, eight baits later and no egg? I understand that it is a random drop but come on. Losing more and more interest in this game. I already have seen huge drops in my high level neighbors activity due to the effort it take for even a chance to move forward in a goal or collection.

sleepfish
03-28-15, 03:16 PM
Got my spring bunny at the 2nd try!19432

tuffyjkitten
03-28-15, 04:26 PM
LMAO, it probably will! You've jinxed yourself. :p

Oh, you have the dipper? I didn't realize that, or forgot. :o Don't worry at all then about rushing to the mine just for this event then. You can craft all the eggs you need, especially any that might come up for the goal. Plus don't forget that once you get to the mine, you still need supplies to repair it, so if you want it open right away, check to make sure you have those already to go as well. You'll need 5 hammers, 5 bricks, and 5 boards.

Oh yeah I didn't even think about repairing the mine! I know I don't have 5 bricks. I will worry about it later then. :)

PookieBear50
03-28-15, 05:24 PM
Very disturbing...

Used 13 shovels (one of which I found in the Mine), got back only 3 iron ores. On the other hand, I found 8 gold, 2 hammers, and 3 baskets. I'm just lucky I got Easter Egg 6 (the Fishing egg from Day 9) from the trap used for one of Piper's quests. Turned in the collection and received the Easter Eggs. Which is okay, I guess...but I really need more iron ore if I'm going to (hopefully) keep turning in collections...

orleansparish
03-28-15, 07:02 PM
I used about 14 shovels and one axe. I needed 10 metal for the train but only got four and one iron ores. I also got two baskets. I was able to make four bait but no fish came from it. I grew impatient with buying the dipper so used 18 gems to turn in two collections.

I got the cute little bunny with the yellow bow on the first try and then the bunny in a log. I'll just focus on collecting the other eggs and make tjr last three days worth, whenever I buy the dipper. I just have to find a way to get this bunny near her siblings in my other burrows. I think there are four others. The bunnys are too cute!

PookieBear50
03-28-15, 07:56 PM
I got the cute little bunny with the yellow bow on the first try and then the bunny in a log. I'll just focus on collecting the other eggs and make tjr last three days worth, whenever I buy the dipper. I just have to find a way to get this bunny near her siblings in my other burrows. I think there are four others. The bunnys are too cute!

I tried to take a look at your farm...it's not level 8, surely? But as to getting the bunny nearer to your other burrows, couldn't you move the burrows around, then use the bell to call them back to their burrows?

fireundfridq
03-28-15, 11:26 PM
Got the bunny too! Just turned in my 4th Collection and couldnt believe it :cool:

krisscritters
03-29-15, 01:10 AM
Anyone having an issue getting the drop from the orange trees? I've collected twice from mine but nothing dropped.

fireundfridq
03-29-15, 01:39 AM
Got the bunny too! Just turned in my 4th Collection and couldnt believe it :cool:

Ok, i just cant believe it. Turned in my 5th Collection and got the other bunny with the Pink bow too. 19439

PookieBear50
03-29-15, 01:46 AM
Ok, i just cant believe it. Turned in my 5th Collection and got the other bunny with the Pink bow too. 19439

I am envious...two collections, and I got Easter Eggs and the Easter Gazebo...

kruimeltje1979
03-29-15, 02:22 AM
I do hope that they put the dipper up for sale, if they don't I won't be able to purchase it. I'm loving how many people are getting bunnys this event. Not been that lucky myself but it's nice to see all the positivity on here!

Can't wait for the next goals and get my yellow bunny :D

leysanne
03-29-15, 02:36 AM
the first time I collected from them I only got 1 item to drop but after that have got 4 each time & this morning I got 5 :) the only difference is that the first time I went over the trees all at once & quite quickly & now go over slower - 4 trees at a time :)

leysanne
03-29-15, 02:38 AM
Anyone having an issue getting the drop from the orange trees? I've collected twice from mine but nothing dropped.

the first time I collected from them I only got 1 item to drop but after that have got 4 each time & this morning I got 5 :) the only difference is that the first time I went over the trees all at once & quite quickly & now go over slower - 4 trees at a time :)

bexiboo2
03-29-15, 03:36 AM
I know it's 9 days to go with this event, but I am really starting to panick!!

I can't remember what I used to do with my spare time before this event, and am worried I'm going to be very bored ��

To compensate I'm going to start hoarding oranges, wool and iron in real life. And I'll congratulate all my friends on their egg collections when I'm in their kitchen or at the supermarket. Phew! Problem solved!!! ��

ciarjen
03-29-15, 03:45 AM
Very disturbing...

Used 13 shovels (one of which I found in the Mine), got back only 3 iron ores. On the other hand, I found 8 gold, 2 hammers, and 3 baskets. I'm just lucky I got Easter Egg 6 (the Fishing egg from Day 9) from the trap used for one of Piper's quests. Turned in the collection and received the Easter Eggs. Which is okay, I guess...but I really need more iron ore if I'm going to (hopefully) keep turning in collections...

Rather than turning in more collections which only give a random chance at a bunny, why not wait until all the goals are released. There is a guaranteed win of a bunny if you complete all goals. It's likely that the final goals will need us to give the eggs and baskets obtained from the pond/mine.

PookieBear50
03-29-15, 04:30 AM
Rather than turning in more collections which only give a random chance at a bunny, why not wait until all the goals are released. There is a guaranteed win of a bunny if you complete all goals. It's likely that the final goals will need us to give the eggs and baskets obtained from the pond/mine.

I suppose that's true...I just got tired of seeing the collection thing shining all the time.

queentina3
03-29-15, 05:31 AM
I know it's 9 days to go with this event, but I am really starting to panick!!

I can't remember what I used to do with my spare time before this event, and am worried I'm going to be very bored ��

To compensate I'm going to start hoarding oranges, wool and iron in real life. And I'll congratulate all my friends on their egg collections when I'm in their kitchen or at the supermarket. Phew! Problem solved!!! ��

OMG, I need more coffee before reading these boards, but then again, drinking and reading....NOT GOOD! Instead of spewing it all over my monitor, which is what usually happens, it got sucked back into my nose and throat. Burning hot but wonderful delicious coffee DOES NOT taste good like that!

Thanks for the laugh, cause I really needed it! :D

I suppose that's true...I just got tired of seeing the collection thing shining all the time.

UGH, same here. It actually hurts my eyes and I'm tempted to move my collection device over behind my house and barn in the hopes that out of sight, out of mind, out of my view will help. I hardly ever look down that part of my farm, so......Really tempted.....

OH, CONGRATS to all of you that are getting bunnies by turning in the collections!!! I'm so glad there are so many of you posting your success! I've only turned in two and got another pink bunny and the egg basket. You really need two bunnies anyways and I just wish it banged on that drum like the energizer bunny! How cool would that be??? :p

I actually hope I get at least one of each decoration, like the Easter Gazebo, but I'd also like the pink bow bunny. I won't cry if I don't get him, even after turning in 20+ collections, but it would be nice. At least we all get the yellow-bow bunny from completing the goals, so that's better than no bunny at all! :p

minidemon88
03-29-15, 06:06 AM
I do hope that they put the dipper up for sale, if they don't I won't be able to purchase it. I'm loving how many people are getting bunnys this event. Not been that lucky myself but it's nice to see all the positivity on here!

I'm hoping so too! Although my neck is almost breaking after such a long wait. Dipper sale dipper sale dipper sale please TL! :(

leysanne
03-29-15, 07:10 AM
OMG - I don't believe this! Made 5 special bait & have just gone fishing with them .... got eggs with all of them!!!! turned in the 5 collections & got me a bunny with a pink bow :) so happy ... & amazed that I got lucky so many times in just a few minutes :)

nanniehelga
03-29-15, 08:12 AM
I've just turned in 15 collections in one go , put my collection thing up my the train so I don't see it glow and what happens still no bunnies gggrrrrr that's it over 40 collections a cellar bursting with absolute rubbish .
I even visit stormie daily coz someone said so any other advice would be greatly appreciated x

queentina3
03-29-15, 10:14 AM
I've just turned in 15 collections in one go , put my collection thing up my the train so I don't see it glow and what happens still no bunnies gggrrrrr that's it over 40 collections a cellar bursting with absolute rubbish .
I even visit stormie daily coz someone said so any other advice would be greatly appreciated x

Not much I can tell you other than instead of doing them altogether like that, maybe do 5 at a time, and save a few for when you first login in the morning and right before you log off at night. Some get lucky and some don't, it stinks, but that is why I'm so glad to know that at least if we finish the goal we'll get a bunny.

I just did over 50 forging in the mine and ended up with a huge supply of items I'm going to hold for the next time a train needs them. I'm sick of sending trains away because of the lack of mining stuff, or jewelry. On top of an extra shovel, 2 gems, 500 coins (100 or 200 at a time), a screw, and a hammer, I also now have:

9 Easter Baskets (out of 50 times I only got 9!)
31 Silver
18 Gold
17 Iron
15 Ruby

Some of this I already had but just added to my existing pile. The Rubies I only had 2 beforehand, so those were the shocking results of my claims - normally I don't get nearly as many when I stock up and hit it all at once like this. I seemed to get more with the pick-axes then I did with the shovels this time around. I think the pick-axes took offense when I laid claim on here the other day that they normally get me nothing in the mine. Well, they sure showed me. I think I got all but 1 of the Easter Baskets using the pick-axes. LOL!!!

I refuse to make any bait with this iron. I made 3 bait and 2 netted me anchovies. :mad: Only 1 got me the egg. I'll just make those in the dipper as I'm not wasting the resource or the time in the bait shop on something that isn't guaranteed. This was why I paid the full amount of gems on that dipper this time around, so I wouldn't have to get frustrated or annoyed when it came to the drop rates. So, I refuse to let it get to me, not matter how loud I growled when I got the anchovies. I'll just claim I was hungry and it was my stomach talking. That's my story, I'm sticking to it. :p

ciarjen
03-29-15, 10:30 AM

There is a guaranteed bunny if you complete the all goals - which have yet to be released.

If you want a guaranteed bunny do not complete collections. Wait for the goals and use the eggs/baskets etc to complete the goals.

Only complete collections if you want a random chance to win a bunny.

gerrywerry
03-29-15, 12:27 PM
What do you think we're going to have to give in for the final 2 goals? My main worry is going to be the egg from the fishing. I've only found 3 at the moment and I'm still debating on whether I should buy the dipper.

orleansparish
03-29-15, 12:30 PM

I know! I was saying last night how cool it is so many people are collecting bunnies. Then I whined for just a slight moment on how, it would have been nice, to win a yorkie. It's so darn cute! I've not bought gems in a while but if I see one in pipers timeout center Im getting it. For sure!

I won two more egg gazebos I think they're called and another log. Just used gems. If the dipper comes on sale I'll buy gems. $4.99 isn't so bad. Because I won't waste my breathe trying to collect mining tools to make bait.

ciarjen
03-29-15, 12:31 PM
What do you think we're going to have to give in for the final 2 goals? My main worry is going to be the egg from the fishing. I've only found 3 at the moment and I'm still debating on whether I should buy the dipper.

I would guess it is more than 3 but I would not buy the dipper just yet (certainly not at full price at this stage in the event)

If you are short of the fishing egg you will be able to complete the goal using gems. It's possible that will be cheaper than buying the dipper at full price if you are only short of a few eggs for the goal.

nanniehelga
03-29-15, 12:41 PM
Yes I have returned to making normal bait and using the dipper to make the eggs n starting to stock pile the lower timed eggs n bunnies during the day the last egg n basket during the night hope my Luck will change x

patriciaeimers
03-29-15, 01:04 PM

Yessssss 5th try and got my yellow bunny. Is it wright that i can get the other bunny
to. I completed all goals. But didn't get a bunny because i completed all goals. I got one
turning in the collection. Now i hope i get the other bunny to

ciarjen
03-29-15, 01:06 PM

Yessssss 5th try and got my yellow bunny. Is it wright that i can get the other bunny
to. I completed all goals. But didn't get a bunny because i completed all goals. I got one
turning in the collection. Now i hope i get the other bunny to

If you complete all the goals you will receive another bunny. Some goals have yet to be released. The last goal in the series will be released on 3rd April.

patriciaeimers
03-29-15, 01:11 PM
If you complete all the goals you will receive another bunny. Some goals have yet to be released. The last goal in the series will be released on 3rd April.

Ohhhhhh thank you for your answer. Everyone can add me, if you like :-)
patriciaeimers

bozotc19
03-29-15, 03:14 PM
This just sucks.....my wife and I have turned in 15 special Easter baits......and not gotten one single egg. Are you kidding me? That represents over 50 hours of prep time, I have 20 of every other item, but fish eggs. This game is rigged, in a bad way. tL has outdone themselves in this one totally unfair. Have lost my will to continue!

RainbowGattone
03-29-15, 06:34 PM
Ditto.Totally agree. Before I started mining I had 34 mining tools. I used them all up only to get 7 iron so the drop rate is ludicrous. Its just an absurd not to say insulting to the player. By the way the drop rate of Easter Basket was quite high, I got 13 so not bad at all. I made all 7 Easter baits and 2 out of 7 tries turned out to be lucky eggs. I like challenging things but not next to impossible. Yep it is rigged for you to lose. Even so, we stay in the game, against all odds, trusting that our luck will change. The problem is that what is sucky is gonna remain so and luck is not gonna save you. On the side note the decor of this event is the worst ever but no wonder since TL was taken by something else. I guess that at this point I'm all done with the event as well as with the game. Have fun you guys.
This just sucks.....my wife and I have turned in 15 special Easter baits......and not gotten one single egg. Are you kidding me? That represents over 50 hours of prep time, I have 20 of every other item, but fish eggs. This game is rigged, in a bad way. tL has outdone themselves in this one totally unfair. Have lost my will to continue!

capitalcee
03-29-15, 08:03 PM
I'm hoping the dipper goes on sale soon. It's seems like it's later than usual. I have 161 gems and I don't want to use them all for the dipper.

sloebear
03-29-15, 09:25 PM
Oh yeah I didn't even think about repairing the mine! I know I don't have 5 bricks. I will worry about it later then. :)

I'm a bit behind on this thread, but I keep seeing bricks for sale in the newspaper - if you do want 5 then give me a shout and I can probably sell you some :)

flash64
03-30-15, 12:50 AM
Same here did get the pot of gold though guess I was lucky. Have made 10 Easter bait already & all I got was various fish & a nail. Ready to quit no more tools left 😁😁😁

kruimeltje1979
03-30-15, 12:54 AM
If the dipper doesn't go on sale and we have to hand in collectables from days 9 and 10 like you think ciarjen then I don't think I will even get to finish the final goals for the "guaranteed" bunny...

So far I've used 67 tools for mining and used every ore for crafting bait...i now have 24 rubies and 21 silver...after that I now have 1 egg from day 9...and 10 baskets.

So TL if you truly do monitor this forum please put that dipper up for sale so those of us who don't have 160 gems....Still loving how many people are actually getting bunnies though even if I end up with none.

ciarjen
03-30-15, 05:08 AM
If the dipper doesn't go on sale and we have to hand in collectables from days 9 and 10 like you think ciarjen then I don't think I will even get to finish the final goals for the "guaranteed" bunny...

So far I've used 67 tools for mining and used every ore for crafting bait...i now have 24 rubies and 21 silver...after that I now have 1 egg from day 9...and 10 baskets.

So TL if you truly do monitor this forum please put that dipper up for sale so those of us who don't have 160 gems....Still loving how many people are actually getting bunnies though even if I end up with none.

From what I can see of the Valentine goals where we got rewarded with a pet at the end, we had to give in 10 wreaths from the fishing pond. If you are able to complete all other goals but are short of the fishing bait egg, then it may be cheaper to complete the goal with gems rather than buy the dipper.

...But we won't know until all the goals are out and even if they put the dipper on sale now, I think it is quite late so it may not even be worth buying.

minidemon88
03-30-15, 06:13 AM
I'm wondering if they're testing us again? Caused usually the crafting machine aka the dipper will go on sale first then another week later we will receive the so called value pack offer. But this round they switched it. Let's see if the dipper will go on sale tomorrow since the pack offer gonna expire soon.

I'm still doing what I can, although I didn't craft the special bait so my #9 egg is still at zero. Lol

ciarjen
03-30-15, 06:18 AM
I'm wondering if they're testing us again? Caused usually the crafting machine aka the dipper will go on sale first then another week later we will receive the so called value pack offer. But this round they switched it. Let's see if the dipper will go on sale tomorrow since the pack offer gonna expire soon.

I'm still doing what I can, although I didn't craft the special bait so my #9 egg is still at zero. Lol

Sure, this is an exercise in seeing how much money they can get out of us.

The "value" pack gives 10 fishing bait which is likely to yield 1 egg with the current drop rate. That's not value for money but as long as people are buying that pack they will continue doing what they are doing.

seahawkran
03-30-15, 06:20 AM
6 baits - zero eggs - just does not make any sense that drop rate for these hard to make items are so low - I understand that difficulty should be built-in to the game but 0 for 6 while others get 5 in a row is just plain ridiculous!

Update: Finally got my first egg #6 on 8th bait, so 1 for 8 now - 3 more baits in progress. Turned in my first collection and received the Easter Hideout.

1 for 10 now.

kruimeltje1979
03-30-15, 06:31 AM
T
From what I can see of the Valentine goals where we got rewarded with a pet at the end, we had to give in 10 wreaths from the fishing pond. If you are able to complete all other goals but are short of the fishing bait egg, then it may be cheaper to complete the goal with gems rather than buy the dipper.

...But we won't know until all the goals are out and even if they put the dipper on sale now, I think it is quite late so it may not even be worth buying.

If they put it on sale now or tomorrow I would still buy it still quite some crafting possible. And yes gemming the eggs for the goal might be possible...depends on how many eggs we need...

I must say it is ridiculous how they mess with the mine. Nirmally I get plenty of iron and rubies are rare, now it's been 17 tools without a single ore and I'm drowning in rubies...I've crafted 9 necklaces and still have 24 left. While unable to craft bait.

ciarjen
03-30-15, 06:44 AM
T

If they put it on sale now or tomorrow I would still buy it still quite some crafting possible. And yes gemming the eggs for the goal might be possible...depends on how many eggs we need...

I must say it is ridiculous how they mess with the mine. Nirmally I get plenty of iron and rubies are rare, now it's been 17 tools without a single ore and I'm drowning in rubies...I've crafted 9 necklaces and still have 24 left. While unable to craft bait.

They fixed the mine in the last event so that rubies were not available to make the red dye for the rainbow pot. Nobody could get them and I thought it was odd at the time because rubies are fairly easy to get out of the mine. It seems now we are back to normal with regards ruby mining now we don't need them.

I went mining before the event to build up my stocks of ore.

kruimeltje1979
03-30-15, 06:47 AM
Wonder how long before another event...I do know I will never ever use another tool outside of an event again I thought 67 (before the event even started and yes I waited till day 10) would be a nice buffer. I was wrong it was good enough for just 1 egg in the end and all the tools I've gotten and used after those original 67 have been no luckier.

This indeed does seem to be an exercise in how far they can push their players before they just quit which is a shame. On the plus side I am still loving how so many people got bunnies from turning in collections

ciarjen
03-30-15, 07:00 AM
Wonder how long before another event...I do know I will never ever use another tool outside of an event again I thought 67 (before the event even started and yes I waited till day 10) would be a nice buffer. I was wrong it was good enough for just 1 egg in the end and all the tools I've gotten and used after those original 67 have been no luckier.

This indeed does seem to be an exercise in how far they can push their players before they just quit which is a shame. On the plus side I am still loving how so many people got bunnies from turning in collections

I would suggest to everyone, never to use tools again unless they are for getting stuff for events. Also save your stocks of rubies, ores and metals and don't craft items with them unless you really have an excess.

I would say the next event could likely begin very soon. I have a feeling that FS2 is one of their money earner games at the moment, hence the emphasis on back to back events.

tuffyjkitten
03-30-15, 11:47 AM
Sure, this is an exercise in seeing how much money they can get out of us.

The "value" pack gives 10 fishing bait which is likely to yield 1 egg with the current drop rate. That's not value for money but as long as people are buying that pack they will continue doing what they are doing.

But the value pack also gives you 5 of the eggs found by fishing and 5 baskets from the mine. Since I don't have a mine I bought 2 packs and am now set if they ask for 10 of each in the last goals. Plus I have 20+ eggs from the deliveries and can make more of the fishing/mining collectibles in my dipper.

For someone without a mine it was a definite value.

ciarjen
03-30-15, 12:02 PM
But the value pack also gives you 5 of the eggs found by fishing and 5 baskets from the mine. Since I don't have a mine I bought 2 packs and am now set if they ask for 10 of each in the last goals. Plus I have 20+ eggs from the deliveries and can make more of the fishing/mining collectibles in my dipper.

For someone without a mine it was a definite value.

Yes it does give you some eggs but you are also paying for only a random shot at getting eggs with the bait and paying for eggs you are likely to not need.

For the price of two of those packs I could buy 500 gems and I reckon that would be more than enough to complete goals if I am missing some fish/mine collectables and probably have gems to spend on something else.

They have not offered the pack for sale now for "value". It's being offered now, before the goals are released, to get people to spend more money, not less.

I would also think that if anyone bought the dipper for 160 gems at the start of the event, that they would not need to purchase anything else to meet the goal to get the bunny. Provided they could do plenty of deliveries, they should have enough time to craft the eggs/baskets that we are guessing will be needed to complete the final goal.

tuffyjkitten
03-30-15, 12:28 PM
i didn't buy the packs for the bait, I bought them for the collectibles. No mine to make bait or hunt for baskets, and no use for whatever fish I catch at this point except market sales or deliveries. Everyone sees these things differently. No one is right or wrong here. :)

capitalcee
03-30-15, 01:14 PM
i didn't buy the packs for the bait, I bought them for the collectibles. No mine to make bait or hunt for baskets, and no use for whatever fish I catch at this point except market sales or deliveries. Everyone sees these things differently. No one is right or wrong here. :)

You can make the collectibles in the dipper. The last goal will more than likely ask for fish and iron. You'll need gems to skip those too.

tuffyjkitten
03-30-15, 01:40 PM
You can make the collectibles in the dipper. The last goal will more than likely ask for fish and iron. You'll need gems to skip those too.

Good point. I can use gems for that and the eggs can always be used to turn in collections if they aren't needed for goals.

tuffyjkitten
03-30-15, 02:33 PM
Wool and oranges today!

sloebear
03-30-15, 03:08 PM
Today's quest is:
- 3 Rainbow Eggs (Egg #4/Day 6, from the sheep)
- 2 Stuffed Bunnies (From Orange trees)
- 80 Wool
- 40 Oranges

queentina3
03-30-15, 04:02 PM
I've updated the first post, however, please advise me if the dipper does go on sale so I can add that information as well. I won't be aware of it unless someone tells me, I think. Since I already have the dipper there's a good chance I won't get any sale announcement and the decreased cost won't show up in my market as it's already checked marked off as having one.

judyandthecat
03-30-15, 04:15 PM
Ok here is final goal from halloween

Whether it will be same who knows but will give you an idea of maybe what to expect

Give 10 Ghost Pop (from deliveries)
Give 7 Franken Pop(from fishing) there was not a special bait then
Give 12 Iron Ore
Give 35 Anchovies
Give 15 Catfish

sloebear
03-30-15, 05:13 PM
There is also the final goal for the Valentine's event:

8 white bears (from sheep/3rd last collection item)
10 Valentine wreaths (from fishing/2nd last collection item)
20 iron ore
15 silver ore

So either way it'll probably involve a bunch of iron - which is great, seeing as we need it for the bait :(

PookieBear50
03-30-15, 05:31 PM
The curious thing is that iron IS required at all. The normal baits don't require iron--corn and wheat, anchovy, anchovy and pepper and wheat, anchovy and flax and wool and honeycomb--all of them are depicted on hooks, but none include iron ore in their recipes. However, for all these special baits--Valentine's, Chinese New Year, and now Easter--iron is required.

I guess just making a special bait with wool, flax, and maybe a carrot (from collecting from the Kitchen) would have been too simple...

sloebear
03-30-15, 06:12 PM
The curious thing is that iron IS required at all. The normal baits don't require iron--corn and wheat, anchovy, anchovy and pepper and wheat, anchovy and flax and wool and honeycomb--all of them are depicted on hooks, but none include iron ore in their recipes. However, for all these special baits--Valentine's, Chinese New Year, and now Easter--iron is required.

I guess just making a special bait with wool, flax, and maybe a carrot (from collecting from the Kitchen) would have been too simple...

I think that that would have been a much better idea, actually! Use the first collection item to craft the bait :)

kirsty050
03-30-15, 06:27 PM
Ok here is final goal from halloween

Whether it will be same who knows but will give you an idea of maybe what to expect

Give 10 Ghost Pop (from deliveries)
Give 7 Franken Pop(from fishing) there was not a special bait then
Give 12 Iron Ore
Give 35 Anchovies
Give 15 Catfish

I need to start hoarding fish in case this is right, the anchovies will be a nightmare as most of us are only crafting the special bait and im not gonna get 35 anchovies from those D:
I still have lots of mining tools in case it is metals we need as i had lots of iron saved before the event for bait so havnt needed them yet

igottapi4
03-30-15, 08:08 PM
Wow. With all the craziness Im so glad Im not a fan of deco animals and decided to pass on this. All the firsts collectables were easily to get except I dont make deliveries of any kind, and I was not gonna use my precious iron on such bad odds.

The only down side to this whole event is that my jewelsmith is on cool down until the event is finish since the last to time I went to the mine I got baskets.

LuvsHorror
03-30-15, 08:12 PM
Ii have several collections I can hand in, but have been saving, but just now I randomly turned in one and got a pink bowed bunny. Unbelievable!

sloebear
03-30-15, 08:59 PM
Ii have several collections I can hand in, but have been saving, but just now I randomly turned in one and got a pink bowed bunny. Unbelievable!

Congratulations! :)

irishmeagan
03-30-15, 11:14 PM
I can't get any thing from the mine :( I've tried about 10 times now...nothing.

ciarjen
03-31-15, 01:01 AM
80 wool is a stupid requirement for the goal considering you need to use the wool to craft the special bait.:confused:

charismabmw33
03-31-15, 01:59 AM
I need a lot of wool. Anybody got wool?

PookieBear50
03-31-15, 02:20 AM
And now I'm totally stuck...

- can't make toys: no wool or iron ore (all gone to the latest goal and saving up for the bait).
- can't make any bait: no wool and no iron ore.
- can't make candles: no wool.
- can't make scarves or hats (no wool) or belts (no wool or iron ore).
- can't buy wool...if anyone's selling, it's disappearing before I can get to it...most likely they're using it themselves right now.
- can't buy iron ore...same reason

I appreciate the need for difficulty...but this latest quest is a bit much.

firenze_candy
03-31-15, 02:22 AM
Just turned in and got the Egg Tree. Seems it is just a decoration.

capitalcee
03-31-15, 06:36 AM
I'm disappointed that they might not put the egg dipper on sale. I wanted some easter decor. It saves me gems, so I'm happy about that.

I'm not buying anymore gems for this game. Every event they do something to piss me off, I'm over it. I'll send the train for gems, but I'm not buying any.

For Valentines Day, I got a $50 itunes gift card that I will spend elsewhere.

queentina3
03-31-15, 06:37 AM
I don't know whether I should laugh at myself, or cry. I actually had to sell some of my wool yesterday as I just couldn't keep the 50+ I had in my barn any longer, and even after making linen flowers and scarves, I still had way too much. So, I sold some wool, some linen flowers, and some scarves.

Of course then TL makes 80 wool a requirement. Now I need 38 wool still, and I swear I probably sold about 40 of them yesterday. *bangs head on desk*

Thank goodness I have plenty of time to get it all back, but still.......I guess I know now what I'll be doing for the next couple of days...tending my sheep and scouring the newspaper for wool. LOL!!!

*side glances at the 40+ silver that is tying up barn space now*

igottapi4
03-31-15, 06:57 AM
I don't know whether I should laugh at myself, or cry. I actually had to sell some of my wool yesterday as I just couldn't keep the 50+ I had in my barn any longer, and even after making linen flowers and scarves, I still had way too much. So, I sold some wool, some linen flowers, and some scarves.

Of course then TL makes 80 wool a requirement. Now I need 38 wool still, and I swear I probably sold about 40 of them yesterday. *bangs head on desk*

Thank goodness I have plenty of time to get it all back, but still.......I guess I know now what I'll be doing for the next couple of days...tending my sheep and scouring the newspaper for wool. LOL!!!

*side glances at the 40+ silver that is tying up barn space now*

Oh I need silver. Same thing happened to me. I had too much silver but no gold and my very little iron is being used to make tools. So too much silver taking space. But then after selling 20 silver I found gold for sale... I wanted to shoot something lol Now Im looking for silver but cant find any.

Which I could help with the wool but unfortunate I only just got my second sheep pen along with the 2nd studio AND the caddlemaker, so I barely have ten wool left after filling those up.

capitalcee
03-31-15, 07:44 AM
As far as the wool is concerned, someone posted (pretty early) that they were following the goals of the Halloween event. I stockpiled my wool and oranges and didn't make anything with them because I'd have to wait 6 hours to get wool and 18 for oranges. It only takes no more than 2 hours to make stuff with it.

I guess my math nerdiness is showing. *pushes up glasses and pulls out calculator*

igottapi4
03-31-15, 08:01 AM
As far as the wool is concerned, someone posted (pretty early) that they were following the goals of the Halloween event. I stockpiled my wool and oranges and didn't make anything with them because I'd have to wait 6 hours to get wool and 18 for oranges. It only takes no more than 2 hours to make stuff with it.

I guess my math nerdiness is showing. *pushes up glasses and pulls out calculator*

If this is the case then no wonder I cant seem to find any anchovies. The market is completely bare of them and Ive found very few catfish.

RobsAngel91214
03-31-15, 08:30 AM
I have the new challenge almost done. Still need 50 wool to complete it. I been stalking the newspaper and tending my sheep. If anyone is able to help with wool I would greatly appreciate the help. tysm :)

gerrywerry
03-31-15, 09:05 AM
I have about 25 left over oranges which I'll be putting up for sale in 5 minutes if anyone wants them.

kruimeltje1979
03-31-15, 09:20 AM
I'm almost done with the last goal (3 wool to go) so all oranges and wool I find the next couple of days I'll be putting up for sale instead of crafting something with them...

You can request or just check in periodically in my shop to see if I've put it up for sale

capitalcee
03-31-15, 09:34 AM
I'll have some wool this evening. I have 2 more to finish and then I'll collect to help. I'll post here before I put it up for sale. If anyone needs oranges, I have some too.

Margie2159
03-31-15, 09:35 AM
Can anyone tell me where to find egg #2? I gave all mine to goal thinking another one would show up.

LuvsHorror
03-31-15, 09:47 AM
I have been having very good luck finding everything, in the paper just today I have found lots of fish bait to catch my own anchovies, and the mine has been very generous. And maps, thank you all who have been selling maps! I love expanding! Of course I had been hoarding wool and oranges and sold them all off just before yesterdays challenge, so I am still seeking wool, but I will find it. I like these challenges, but I have already put away the decorations because they were cluttering up my farm. I'm kind of fussy about neatness. Anyway, good luck everyone, and looking forward to the next challenge! PS I am in a good mood because I did finally get a bunny, although the pink bow seems to be making him itchy.

kruimeltje1979
03-31-15, 10:03 AM
Can anyone tell me where to find egg #2? I gave all mine to goal thinking another one would show up.

The first page of this thread has all the answers available up to this point for this event thanks to Queentina3

Elisha63
03-31-15, 12:14 PM
I have been lucky in this event. I have a bunny through turning in a collection. Although completing all the goals guarantees you the bow tie bunny, it is again the fishing bait that does not return. Very very frustrating using so much crafting time to make the special bait and getting one anchovy for your trouble. Stopped making bait now and given up hope of achieving the goals. Don't have enough gems to buy egg dipper - robbed in the mine but that's another story. Still enjoying the game though ��

puzZelda
03-31-15, 12:40 PM
The bait really should guarantee a better return. When you add up the cost of it? Getting one anchovy is a huge loss.
Meanwhile I've turned in a dozen collections without a bunny and I'm plodding along on the wool goal.
Why were all of the first years events so fun but now they are just outrageously hard?

LuvsHorror
03-31-15, 01:35 PM
The bait really should guarantee a better return. When you add up the cost of it? Getting one anchovy is a huge loss.
Meanwhile I've turned in a dozen collections without a bunny and I'm plodding along on the wool goal.
Why were all of the first years events so fun but now they are just outrageously hard?

I'm pretty new, my first event was new years. So I can't judge by events before that. But I sure wish I had been here for halloween!

elle_molina
03-31-15, 02:13 PM
I am excited about playing FarmStory 2 again. I got a bunny from my first collection and I am so thankful. TL please give us more maps especially the white ones, we want to expand.

LuvsHorror
03-31-15, 02:34 PM
Ugh, no challenge tonight? Bummer. Is there just one more?

Newton122712
03-31-15, 03:07 PM
I had in the past gotten help during these challenges so I'm here to help back. I have 30 or so cotton. Will sell in lots of 5. Just waiting on spots to open in shop. :)

capitalcee
03-31-15, 03:21 PM
Ugh, no challenge tonight? Bummer. Is there just one more?

April 3rd, see the first post.

RobsAngel91214
03-31-15, 05:19 PM
Do u still have wool left or are u sold out?? I really need help with wool. :( I am having zero luck finding any and only get 4 every 6 hrs with my sheep.

LuvsHorror
03-31-15, 05:23 PM
Do u still have wool left or are u sold out?? I really need help with wool. :( I am having zero luck finding any and only get 4 every 6 hrs with my sheep.

Friend me. I'll make sure when i have wool to tell you so you can get it. Remind me on my wall your farm name.

capitalcee
03-31-15, 05:46 PM
I'm putting wool up in about 45 minutes. I'll put more up as the sheep are ready.

SOLD

charismabmw33
03-31-15, 07:26 PM
Anybody have any wool?

Fasendaminha
04-01-15, 03:14 AM
Hi, this might be a odd question, but dose any one know if you get 4 bunnies if the second house come too... It only takes 3 per house?

Loool I'm feeling lucky!!!! And love the lil flowers on the Easter borow ;)

Nastylilhobbits
04-01-15, 04:35 AM
Hi, this might be a odd question, but dose any one know if you get 4 bunnies if the second house come too... It only takes 3 per house?

Loool I'm feeling lucky!!!! And love the lil flowers on the Easter borow ;)

No, you only get one, but you can add the easter bunnies to the other burrows.

Fasendaminha
04-01-15, 04:41 AM
I have about 30 wool if any one wants it.
Will be poping back to see if there is any takes... Will be playing for the next hour or so

Fasendaminha
04-01-15, 04:46 AM

Thank you ;)

Am holding back on collection in case they are needed for last quest but could not resist a few ..normally am very unlucky with the collections but have handed in 5 and got 2 bunnies already ;)

travelingcircus
04-01-15, 04:54 AM
I was looking for wool.

Fasendaminha
04-01-15, 04:56 AM

Loool just checked out your farm ;) I thought I was doing well till I looked at yours loool
how many is that? Tried to count them but they are very slippery :)

Ps: amaizing farm!

Fasendaminha
04-01-15, 04:57 AM
I was looking for wool.

Post in my wall now will be ready for you...

Nastylilhobbits
04-01-15, 05:21 AM
Loool just checked out your farm ;) I thought I was doing well till I looked at yours loool
how many is that? Tried to count them but they are very slippery :)

Ps: amaizing farm!
I have five:), very glad that this event has not been like the Valentines one where I turned in over 100 collections and just got one cat:eek:

Fasendaminha
04-01-15, 06:26 AM
I have five:), very glad that this event has not been like the Valentines one where I turned in over 100 collections and just got one cat:eek:

Yea valentines I had the machine and got not one pet of it..:mad:. This one feel a lot better... Lots of people have pets now.
just wish they would change this special bait rubbish, then I would stop shouting at my fishing rod!! Lol

Sanibelsue
04-01-15, 07:04 AM
So happy everyone is doing well. I can use some wool if anyone is selling let me know. Will be playing for the next hour. It is 10:00 AM EasTern time. Thanks!! I have yet to win an animal in an event since the circus one so doing this quests looks like my only way. Have tons of decorations though!!!

Sanibelsue
04-01-15, 07:24 AM
Yea valentines I had the machine and got not one pet of it..:mad:. This one feel a lot better... Lots of people have pets now.
just wish they would change this special bait rubbish, then I would stop shouting at my fishing rod!! Lol

Just sent you a neighbor request in case you have more wool. Hope your fishing goes well!!!

Fasendaminha
04-01-15, 08:19 AM
Have 20 wool... My last ones just leave me a message I will have a look in about 10min and sale it

Sanibelsue
04-01-15, 08:32 AM
Have 20 wool... My last ones just leave me a message I will have a look in about 10min and sale it

What is your farm name?

capitalcee
04-01-15, 08:42 AM
I probably won't be able to turn in a collection because I haven't gotten any eggs from fishing. I have over 20 for the others and 0 from fishing.

Fasendaminha
04-01-15, 08:47 AM
What is your farm name?

��ChikenRun��

summit777
04-01-15, 09:10 AM
I probably won't be able to turn in a collection because I haven't gotten any eggs from fishing. I have over 20 for the others and 0 from fishing.

Me too :( got just 2eggs.... last goal will be difficult, if it's the same as in the halloween event.

I have over 40 wool to sell. Sale will start 5.30 pm UK/GSM Time (20 minutes from now)

Fasendaminha
04-01-15, 09:13 AM

Me too have had nothing from fishing since yesterday and now not one from the orange trees and empty on mining too... So guess it is end of the line for my collections... Let's just hope they are good to us on the last quest... Still have 15 more wool left... Will put it on 5.45 uk time

charismabmw33
04-01-15, 10:05 AM
I need some wool please.

LadyFencer
04-01-15, 10:13 AM
I finished the goal and will be posting oranges and wool whenever I collect from the sources. Sorry I don't have specific times. Wool will probably be first thing in the morning, early afternoon and early evening based on where the sheep are at the moment, although I might get another posting done before I go to sleep, depending on the little critters. (I'm working on Texas time.)

Farm = new beginning, ID = LadyFencer

dugambon
04-01-15, 11:48 AM
I really dislike these random drops of prizes. Somehow I never get the grand prize, just cellar filling ������. I have neighbours with six bunnies already. It would be nice to just get one. I prefer other kind of challenges to this one. Very frustrating and no fun at all.

PookieBear50
04-01-15, 11:53 AM
I really dislike these random drops of prizes. Somehow I never get the grand prize, just cellar filling ������. I have neighbours with six bunnies already. It would be nice to just get one. I prefer other kind of challenges to this one. Very frustrating and no fun at all.

It's a shame that these event collections don't work more like the butterfly, mole, otter, and tree house collections did: the first time through is a guaranteed prize; after that it's random. For future collection events, maybe the first collection turned in could guarantee a pet (in this case, a bunny), and any subsequent collections MIGHT get another pet but then there'd be the added possibility of getting decorations instead.

At least then it wouldn't be as frustrating...even if a neighbor ends up somehow receiving 10 pets with 10 collections turned in, I'd at least have 1 pet. Hopefully, the final goal won't be so demanding that I will be able to get that 1 pet for this event.

patriciaeimers
04-01-15, 12:11 PM
How many bunnies can we win this event? I allready have one with completed the collection. Is 2 bunnies the maximum you can get?

puzZelda
04-01-15, 12:43 PM
It's a shame that these event collections don't work more like the butterfly, mole, otter, and tree house collections did: the first time through is a guaranteed prize; after that it's random. For future collection events, maybe the first collection turned in could guarantee a pet (in this case, a bunny), and any subsequent collections MIGHT get another pet but then there'd be the added possibility of getting decorations instead.

At least then it wouldn't be as frustrating...even if a neighbor ends up somehow receiving 10 pets with 10 collections turned in, I'd at least have 1 pet. Hopefully, the final goal won't be so demanding that I will be able to get that 1 pet for this event.

Or even if you knew that you'd cycle through once... One of everything before you get duplicates.

capitalcee
04-01-15, 12:57 PM

That's frustrating, especially since you spent so many gems on the dipper. I hope you end up with a bunny.

YasminIssa
04-01-15, 01:29 PM
Guys, do you think TL will put the Easter Egg Dipper on sale?

nanniehelga
04-01-15, 01:31 PM

Same for me and most of those neighbours haven't even got the egg dipper ggggrrrrrrr

LadyFencer
04-01-15, 02:01 PM
I hope they put the dipper on sale, but I'm thinking they may not since we've discussed here waiting until it goes on sale. They seem to adjust their actions only in ways that do not help us.

FriendlyNeighbours
04-01-15, 02:39 PM
I'm getting tired of this game.... no luck at all! No pet, almost no iron when mining, no tools when making deliveries, no fishing bait possible... how the @!?&grr am I suppose to be able to finish my goals!?!? I used to by some gems but not this time!!! TL think they're pushing us to buy gems.... well here this TL : YOU'RE PUSHING ME AWAY!! I'M REALLY CLOSE TO DELETING THIS GAME AND ALL TL'S GAMES!!

charismabmw33
04-01-15, 02:40 PM
I'm getting tired of this game.... no luck at all! No pet, almost no iron when mining, no tools when making deliveries, no fishing bait possible... how the @!?&grr am I suppose to be able to finish my goals!?!? I used to by some gems but not this time!!! TL think they're pushing us to buy gems.... well here this TL : YOU'RE PUSHING ME AWAY!! I'M REALLY CLOSE TO DELETING THIS GAME AND ALL TL'S GAMES!!

Say it again, say it again.
I've been looking for wool and iron for three days. I managed to craft five special baits and all I got was some darn catfish.

capitalcee
04-01-15, 02:53 PM
I hope they put the dipper on sale, but I'm thinking they may not since we've discussed here waiting until it goes on sale. They seem to adjust their actions only in ways that do not help us.

I agree. I was going to buy the dipper if it went on sale. My guess is that they did us a "favor" by telling us we win a bunny with the goals, so they're not going to do us anymore "favors".

capitalcee
04-01-15, 02:54 PM

I enjoy the game, but I'm definitelt not buying anymore gems.

maizee0404
04-01-15, 03:34 PM
Hello everyone :) iv just reached lv 18 and this pops up...i have a question..i have read the 1st post on how to find the items needed but i have yet to open the mine..is there any other way to find the baskets? Im excited to take part in this i have found 2 easter eggs already :D im making fries chocolate and iv bought the bunny trap also :)

PookieBear50
04-01-15, 03:37 PM
Hello everyone :) iv just reached lv 18 and this pops up...i have a question..i have read the 1st post on how to find the items needed but i have yet to open the mine..is there any other way to find the baskets? Im excited to take part in this i have found 2 easter eggs already :D im making fries chocolate and iv bought the bunny trap also :)

At this point, unless I am mistaken, the only way to get the baskets from the mine would be to purchase the Egg Dipper and craft the baskets.

maizee0404
04-01-15, 03:39 PM
At this point, unless I am mistaken, the only way to get the baskets from the mine would be to purchase the Egg Dipper and craft the baskets.

Ok thankyou :) at 160gems i doubt ill be getting the last bit of the collection ha

PookieBear50
04-01-15, 03:45 PM
Ok thankyou :) at 160gems i doubt ill be getting the last bit of the collection ha

There's always hope (I guess). Perhaps in the last couple of days, TL will put the Egg Dipper on sale. Or, perhaps you'll be fortunate enough to complete a butterfly collection and get 100 gems (that's happened to me exactly once). You may still be able to complete all the goals, though it depends on what the last goal asks for.

Good luck!

ErnieKatz
04-01-15, 03:48 PM
Hi everyone!! I have the opposite problem from others. I've been very lucky in winning the bunnies from turning in collections. I have 3 on my farm already, then won another one. When I went to put it on my farm, it dissapeared. No burrow first or anything. Are we only allowed to have 3 bunnies? If that's the case, then I should give up now cause after the last quest is finished, the prize is a BUNNIE! So does that mean I won't get one?????

judyandthecat
04-01-15, 03:51 PM
Hi everyone!! I have the opposite problem from others. I've been very lucky in winning the bunnies from turning in collections. I have 3 on my farm already, then won another one. When I went to put it on my farm, it dissapeared. No burrow first or anything. Are we only allowed to have 3 bunnies? If that's the case, then I should give up now cause after the last quest is finished, the prize is a BUNNIE! So does that mean I won't get one?????

It will be in storage the burrow only holds three bunnies so you need to purchase another rabbit burrow.
Congrats on the bunnies!

maizee0404
04-01-15, 03:52 PM
There's always hope (I guess). Perhaps in the last couple of days, TL will put the Egg Dipper on sale. Or, perhaps you'll be fortunate enough to complete a butterfly collection and get 100 gems (that's happened to me exactly once). You may still be able to complete all the goals, though it depends on what the last goal asks for.

Good luck!

ErnieKatz
04-01-15, 04:38 PM
It will be in storage the burrow only holds three bunnies so you need to purchase another rabbit burrow.
Congrats on the bunnies!ohhhhhh, so now I have to purchase the burrow. We that's no fair.
Thanks JUDY!!💓

Sanibelsue
04-01-15, 05:17 PM
Anyone selling wool?

casey19159
04-01-15, 05:41 PM
I have crafted over 15 bait and used at least half of them. NONE of them returned an easter egg. Thats a 0/7 drop rate. That us incredibly low and frustrating ESPECIALLY when it takes 3 AND A HALF HOURS to craft and iron which comes in such limited quantity. TL, take this seriously 24.5 hours already wasted for zero success. I would have been willing to spend gems if i was close to the prize but seeing that im getting no eggs from the pond at all, well this is how you lose player TL.

orleansparish
04-01-15, 11:33 PM
One egg...from about 11 bait. Jerks!

kruimeltje1979
04-02-15, 12:45 AM
Guys, do you think TL will put the Easter Egg Dipper on sale?

I doubt it besides at this point I wouldn't waste my gems on it anyway...

I must say this event for me has been the least fun I've ever had in this game...the next time I get the pop up to rate the game I will be less than favorable. TL really does seem to monitor these forums not for customer service purposes but purely to see how they can make events in such a way that it's not only impossible to finish goals without spending gems but even after spending gems to make sure you do not get the main prize.

I still love the regular game but while I would spend gems on events in the past I won't be doing so in the future. the delayed release of goals the ridiculous drop rate from the mine, the need to craft special bait that rarely gives you the collectable needed IF you're able to get things from the mine. No the fun has gone out of events and its a shame Storm 8 has such contempt for their customers.

2 out of 5 stars is what this games rates and I will warn everyone I know that starts playing to never spend a single dime on this or any other game from storm 8.

Review has been written and sent

Ev3sfarm
04-02-15, 02:22 AM
doing the humpty stumpy quest didnt scroll down and see you needed oranges as well gutted been using mine all up!!!

ciarjen
04-02-15, 04:24 AM

I must say this event for me has been the least fun I've ever had in this game...the next time I get the pop up to rate the game I will be less than favorable. TL really does seem to monitor these forums not for customer service purposes but purely to see how they can make events in such a way that it's not only impossible to finish goals without spending gems but even after spending gems to make sure you do not get the main prize.

I still love the regular game but while I would spend gems on events in the past I won't be doing so in the future. the delayed release of goals the ridiculous drop rate from the mine, the need to craft special bait that rarely gives you the collectable needed IF you're able to get things from the mine. No the fun has gone out of events and its a shame Storm 8 has such contempt for their customers.

2 out of 5 stars is what this games rates and I will warn everyone I know that starts playing to never spend a single dime on this or any other game from storm 8.

I have hardly checked into the game in the last 24 hours. I am completely stuck. Without knowing what the final goal is I can't make a move anywhere.

I could sell fish to get some space in the barn to start playing again but that may be the wrong move if fish is in the final goal.

Compared to last year, the decorations, their artwork and detail is poor and I am not tempted to spend 160 gems to win lots of decor I don't like.

LadyFencer
04-02-15, 05:27 AM
The wool sold, but I still have oranges for sale as I write this. I should have more tonight. ID=LadyFencer farm = new beginning

gerrywerry
04-02-15, 05:59 AM
I have hardly checked into the game in the last 24 hours. I am completely stuck. Without knowing what the final goal is I can't make a move anywhere.

I could sell fish to get some space in the barn to start playing again but that may be the wrong move if fish is in the final goal.

Compared to last year, the decorations, their artwork and detail is poor and I am not tempted to spend 160 gems to win lots of decor I don't like.

Same here. I've got anchovies, catfish and iron saved and I'm not making any special bait to save my iron. After all this they'll probably ask for something different for the goal.

I wasn't playing last year so I can't compare decorations. I haven't turned in a collection yet so I haven't many decorations anyway.

queentina3
04-02-15, 06:53 AM
I'm in the same boat as many of you, can't really do much more without maxxing out my barn again. I've been fulfilling some plane orders just to get rid of unnecessary stock, and to hopefully get that egg as I don't want to make more than I have to in the dipper, considering I'm going to have to make the fishing pond egg and maybe a few more baskets...... I've only turned in one collection I think, or maybe two, but I think only one for the goal, the rest I'm saving for afterwards when I'll start turning them in one after another, just to see if I can get both bunnies. I also don't want a huge amount of these items to be clogging up my inventory, so will have to see how many I eventually turn in, it may not be much and I may forego even trying to get the 2nd bunny at all.

travelingcircus
04-02-15, 07:42 AM
Someone helped me out, now it can return the favor. I have 10 wool avail if someone needs it.

LadyFencer
04-02-15, 08:24 AM
More wool going up in a moment--earlier than I expected, but the sheepies and I were awake early this morning.

FriendlyNeighbours
04-02-15, 08:24 AM
I have crafted over 15 bait and used at least half of them. NONE of them returned an easter egg. Thats a 0/7 drop rate. That us incredibly low and frustrating ESPECIALLY when it takes 3 AND A HALF HOURS to craft and iron which comes in such limited quantity. TL, take this seriously 24.5 hours already wasted for zero success. I would have been willing to spend gems if i was close to the prize but seeing that im getting no eggs from the pond at all, well this is how you lose player TL.

I got a rate of 1 egg for 14 baits!!! And twice!!!!

FriendlyNeighbours
04-02-15, 08:27 AM
Anyone selling wool?

I do sell mine every time I have some.... have some for sell now 😉👍

generalmadness
04-02-15, 08:28 AM
doing the humpty stumpy quest didnt scroll down and see you needed oranges as well gutted been using mine all up!!!

I have tons. ID: generalmadness. Let me know if I can help.

travelingcircus
04-02-15, 08:30 AM
I am going to post my wool now. Barn is too full too wait anymore for an individual response. Visit me if you need it.

FriendlyNeighbours
04-02-15, 08:30 AM

Totally agree!

queentina3
04-02-15, 08:34 AM
For those that have a lot of the special bait but haven't used it yet, wait until you see the fish swimming in the pond and then use it on just those spots, you may get a better drop rate by doing so. There is still no guarantee, but I've used bait 3 times, and two out of those 3 I got the egg. I bought the last bait I used out of the newspaper as I refuse to use up my supplies on bait that offers no guarantee.

FriendlyNeighbours
04-02-15, 08:40 AM
For those that have a lot of the special bait but haven't used it yet, wait until you see the fish swimming in the pond and then use it on just those spots, you may get a better drop rate by doing so. There is still no guarantee, but I've used bait 3 times, and two out of those 3 I got the egg. I bought the last bait I used out of the newspaper as I refuse to use up my supplies on bait that offers no guarantee.
That's not working for me... got lots of anchovies with special baits direct on fishes! I guess TL doesn't like me because I don't buy gems! ��