PDA

View Full Version : How many "leaves" does it take to get to level 4 in crops/flowers?

Unregistered
02-07-11, 10:27 AM
Is there any way to find out how many "leaves" one needs to get from level 3 to level 4?
Are there any differences between the different kinds of crops/flowers?

Donnahh
02-08-11, 03:54 AM
Is there any way to find out how many "leaves" one needs to get from level 3 to level 4?
Are there any differences between the different kinds of crops/flowers?

I wish there was. It's kinda hit-and-miss and guesswork.
I've thought I had only say 30-40 plots to plant and it has ended up being almost triple that - or in some cases the bar or leaves didn't reflect that I already had mastered the crop.

deadpix
02-08-11, 04:05 AM
I wish there was. It's kinda hit-and-miss and guesswork.
I've thought I had only say 30-40 plots to plant and it has ended up being almost triple that - or in some cases the bar or leaves didn't reflect that I already had mastered the crop.

That's because you get one leaf for planting a crop but two for harvesting it. On top of that, if your crop is watered, you get an extra leaf, making it 3.

Donnahh
02-09-11, 03:43 AM
That's because you get one leaf for planting a crop but two for harvesting it. On top of that, if your crop is watered, you get an extra leaf, making it 3.

True, I had forgotten that.
And, upon reflection there would be a "set" number of s**** points you would need per crop.
I wonder if it differs, or if they are all set like our levels are?

I don't know if anyone has been bored enough to count how many times they have harvested and planted, and added all the leaf values up.

deadpix
02-09-11, 06:45 AM
True, I had forgotten that.
And, upon reflection there would be a "set" number of s**** points you would need per crop.
I wonder if it differs, or if they are all set like our levels are?

I don't know if anyone has been bored enough to count how many times they have harvested and planted, and added all the leaf values up.

I did it a long, long time ago so I might be misremembering (yes, I was bored; in fact, I'm usually bored - happens to people who have to sit through long meetings several times a day), but it should be something like 500 to get the first, 1000 to get the second and then doubling up along the way.

Reaper
02-09-11, 08:41 PM
You get one leaf for planting and two for harvesting. I tracked this for a while in a spreadsheet each time I planted and harvested to determine the amounts needed.

It takes 500 leaves to reach level 1,
1,000 leaves for level 2,
2,000 leaves for level 3,
and 4,000 leaves for level 4.

Unregistered
02-10-11, 03:25 PM

Actually water doesn't give you extra leaves but extra an extra xp I think you'll find.

deadpix
02-10-11, 09:01 PM
Actually water doesn't give you extra leaves but extra an extra xp I think you'll find.

Whoops! My bad :-O

Thanks for setting that straight!

Donnahh
02-10-11, 10:43 PM
You get one leaf for planting and two for harvesting. I tracked this for a while in a spreadsheet each time I planted and harvested to determine the amounts needed.

It takes 500 leaves to reach level 1,
1,000 leaves for level 2,
2,000 leaves for level 3,
and 4,000 leaves for level 4.

That's a lot of taps for plant, harvest, plow, plant -.-

Unregistered
02-11-11, 07:59 PM
does it really matter how many leaves it takes? It's not like your going to count up the leaves while your planting to see how much more it will take

Reaper
02-15-11, 10:39 PM
I was interested in knowing how many leaves it takes to reach level 4, so I counted. And I thought there might be at least one other reader interested in knowing, so I posted it here.

If you have a 20 x 20 farm, that is 400 squares. By planting the same crop in entire field, you would get 400 leaves for planting, plus 800 for harvesting. That is a total of 1,200 leaves for one round of crops.

And just to clarify my numbers, you need to reset your count and start again after each level. It takes 500 leaves to reach level 1. Start back at zero and this time it will take 1,000 to reach level 2. Go back to zero and start counting again and get 2,000 to reach level three. As soon as you hit level 3, reset the count back to zero and this time go up to 4,000 leaves to achieve crop mastery.