PDA

View Full Version : Money Badger - 2015 Mar 20

kooky panda
03-17-15, 04:22 PM
Elsa;1079535']It will end on 3/24, 11am pacific.

24 Hours hatching
(40 hours evolving time)

Combo:

armordillo and Hareon.

You can get more than one by breeding

I just brought one, picture below!!! Out of gems so will have to wait to get more pictures up!!!

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0419_zpsba73198e.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0419_zpsba73198e.png.html)

https://41.media.tumblr.com/7e6de34ad0fcc66273ca3b6f2248d799/tumblr_inline_nldludwiKI1qm7yoc_500.png
This tough critter is on a mission to settle into your Forest and he doesn?t care who is standing in his way! Make it rain precious Gems with the Money Badger in Fantasy Forest Story (https://www.facebook.com/fantasyforestapp)!

readysetgo888
03-17-15, 04:29 PM
It's an armordillo clone treasure animal.... Can't say I'm thrilled.

Vodelle
03-17-15, 04:32 PM
I think it looks kind of cute, but I haven't had the opportunity to ever try for the treasure animal and it'll probably be the same for this one.

Drachenia
03-17-15, 04:38 PM
I find it beautiful and it is half the Badger and Anteater, beautiful design :D
I look forward to buying one and want to get a by breeding

PernReloaded
03-17-15, 05:00 PM
I LIKE IT.

It's *yet another* limited animal, though. I haven't bred a limited animal in two months. If the rate on these is the same on the others....

readysetgo888
03-17-15, 05:08 PM
I LIKE IT.

It's *yet another* limited animal, though. I haven't bred a limited animal in two months. If the rate on these is the same on the others....

This is very unlikely to be a limited animal. It will probably be on half price sale for 600 gems like the Retriever was (hopefully not for more than that...). And I know everyone will ask, so.... the sale should last until shortly before the Tuesday update next week. There may be a goal to breed it in a certain number of days, which does not and has never meant that the animal itself was limited and going away when the goal expired.

Of course this could be the time they decide to do something totally different. But it would definitely be the first limited ultra rare.... oh man, I really hope not.

(It's a boring design IMO as it bears a lot of similarity to the snowpossum, though I thought that one was cute and I don't care for this version of it.)

reddog7281
03-17-15, 05:29 PM
I look forward to trying for it. does any one know the combo for this animal yet?

PernReloaded
03-17-15, 05:51 PM
This is very unlikely to be a limited animal. It will probably be on half price sale for 600 gems like the Retriever was (hopefully not for more than that...). And I know everyone will ask, so.... the sale should last until shortly before the Tuesday update next week. There may be a goal to breed it in a certain number of days, which does not and has never meant that the animal itself was limited and going away when the goal expired.

Of course this could be the time they decide to do something totally different. But it would definitely be the first limited ultra rare.... oh man, I really hope not.

(It's a boring design IMO as it bears a lot of similarity to the snowpossum, though I thought that one was cute and I don't care for this version of it.)

It SEEMS like it ought to be limited, given the holiday (St. Paddy's) and the association with money (gold). If it honestly isn't, I will be shocked.

Buuuut even if it isn't, I haven't had a solid opportunity to breed the SR animals to breed, well, any of the gem animals so far. So I'm not expecting to be able to breed it, regardless.

flowless
03-17-15, 06:21 PM
Sure hops it's not limited they are impossible to get
If so not gonna bother trying

But even though it's a clone I kinda like it
Maybe the gold color

Am interested to know the parents
If ampeater was not limited I would've thought it would be one

So
Porkupine and Firefox

EviBrooklyn
03-17-15, 06:25 PM
Oh God not another treasure animal. Their habitats hold only one of the kind and I have no space for another habitat.
At least increase the number of animals they can hold TL
***Rolling my eyes ***

readysetgo888
03-17-15, 06:41 PM
Oh God not another treasure animal. Their habitats hold only one of the kind and I have no space for another habitat.
***Rolling my eyes ***

Oh I totally agree with this... why can't they hold two animals? Having a habitat for each one is such a waste of space. It makes me not want to try for another one because I'd have no place to put it... and goodness knows I can't sell a single farm and still compete in quests/events...

As far as parents... hmm... It will probably be a three element combo of some kind since the other two were. Hopefully something with short fails. They already used the worst fails with electric-dark and Retriever... but it might be likely to have electric of some kind. I think Porkupine is a pretty good guess. Ember Bear might also be an option, it looks a little bear-ish. I would think Armordillo but I doubt that one of them will be a common. I glanced through my forest and I see a few that I might guess - something that doesn't fly and is a permanent animal, and looks tough... maybe Onyx Ox, Rampage, Gargolem, or Grassquatch? The parents for Retriever made such perfect sense, I hope these do too.

keller63
03-17-15, 07:01 PM
i do like the pun with the name, but still prefer the retriever but i will try once i EVER get a chance to. pretty hard to try for anything with all these limiteds.....

Drachenia
03-17-15, 08:09 PM
***Rolling my eyes ***

Hello, you have more room for the 2 treasure habitats than me. Definitely, I buy two treasure habitats and if the treasure animals are not too expensive I buy both. :rolleyes:

Crr008
03-17-15, 08:21 PM
I like the animal, not wild about it being another treasure animal. I wouldn't mind so much if the habitats held more than one creature. I just don't have the space to put anything else right now and my existing habitats are full. just not worth the space, IMO.

EviBrooklyn
03-18-15, 08:29 AM
Hello, you have more room for the 2 treasure habitats than me. Definitely, I buy two treasure habitats and if the treasure animals are not too expensive I buy both. :rolleyes:

I might have room now but I'm keeping the world event habitat in the storage right now bc we never know when next expansions will happen.
I'm trying to save the space for animals that are limited or new elements etc. so I'm kind of saving it for " emergency" only. With that said, another treasure grove that holds only one animal is quite inconvenient .. At least for me

cquinn32
03-18-15, 08:35 AM
I also dislike that the treasure habitat only holds one animal. This is why I'm not crazy about the treasure animals to begin with.

icysnowz
03-18-15, 09:24 AM
Ugh! Not another ultra rare -.- and it doesnt look nice at all.. prefer the retriever over this

Drachenia
03-18-15, 06:50 PM
I might have room now but I'm keeping the world event habitat in the storage right now bc we never know when next expansions will happen.
I'm trying to save the space for animals that are limited or new elements etc. so I'm kind of saving it for " emergency" only. With that said, another treasure grove that holds only one animal is quite inconvenient .. At least for me

Yes I understand already EviBrooklyn. But with 1 animal in the habitat you have you more gems as if 2 animals sitting in it. I hope TL gives us better soon extensions with 50 Realm - Rune and 1.000.000 Coin
I love you Treasure Toukan, Golden Retriever and Money Badger sind so beautiful :D

dragonloona
03-18-15, 08:48 PM
Man guess all of us are having issues with room... Although I have more expansions to go, it's hard enough collecting over 70 runes just to expand, and to make room for one treasure habitat is a pain!! But I guess I don't need to worry about what the parents will be for this new creature... Since I bred the other two with 2 Crystal unicorns!!! Oh and did I forget to mention that I won't be able to breed for awhile.. Since just now I'm breeding my 6th Crystal unicorn!!!! Man 3 Ultra rates within 2 weeks is a gold medal for me, but bet my luck I won't be breeding this new creature anytime soon lol!! I do love the design on this one, and can't wait to get it!!! Now onto the big question on what to name my 6th Crystal unicorn, how to make room for another treasure habitat and what to breed for next... Lol!!!

dragonloona
03-18-15, 08:54 PM

Hay EviBrooklyn, guess we are about even now on creatures lol, and both of us trying to figure out on how to make room for another treasure habitat here!!! Lol!!! I agree TL should send out a habitat that can hold two treasure creatures, would help us out in a big way!!! But in a way, you gotta love our treasure creatures for they give us lots of gems!!!

EviBrooklyn
03-19-15, 01:58 AM
Hay EviBrooklyn, guess we are about even now on creatures lol, and both of us trying to figure out on how to make room for another treasure habitat here!!! Lol!!! I agree TL should send out a habitat that can hold two treasure creatures, would help us out in a big way!!! But in a way, you gotta love our treasure creatures for they give us lots of gems!!!

I don't know about " lots of gems", but they sure are fertile :)
They need to increase the habitat capacity, either that or give us unlimited expansions ( but the latter won't happen)

dragonloona
03-19-15, 06:21 AM
I don't know about " lots of gems", but they sure are fertile :)
They need to increase the habitat capacity, either that or give us unlimited expansions ( but the latter won't happen)

Lol yah it's sad that they don't give "lots" of gems... the golden retriever is the best so far... and pray that this new treasure creature will give more gems!!! Oh don't forget to stop by my island later today (won't be no later then 7pm eastern time) for I will have a Crystal unicorn egg in my nest!!! And then I'll be ready to breed this new creature.... and hopefully get room very soon.....

EviBrooklyn
03-19-15, 07:58 AM
Lol yah it's sad that they don't give "lots" of gems... the golden retriever is the best so far... and pray that this new treasure creature will give more gems!!! Oh don't forget to stop by my island later today (won't be no later then 7pm eastern time) for I will have a Crystal unicorn egg in my nest!!! And then I'll be ready to breed this new creature.... and hopefully get room very soon.....

Gee you and this unicorn always had a great love-love relationship !!
May they keep coming to your cute forest !!
I'll definetely stop by

dragonloona
03-19-15, 10:36 AM
Gee you and this unicorn always had a great love-love relationship !!
May they keep coming to your cute forest !!
I'll definetely stop by

OK I'm going to guess that when this new creature comes out it will be on sale.... and guess that the parents will be Porkupine and harvest hedgehog!!! Yes the Unicorns love my park it seems lol. Going to have fun breeding this one tomorrow!!!

rjazz
03-19-15, 11:12 AM
Hope it's not Harvest Hedgehog, I don't have one!

EviBrooklyn
03-19-15, 01:35 PM
OK I'm going to guess that when this new creature comes out it will be on sale.... and guess that the parents will be Porkupine and harvest hedgehog!!! Yes the Unicorns love my park it seems lol. Going to have fun breeding this one tomorrow!!!

Whatever the parents might be, I project that it will take about 80-150 fails before we get him.
Some lower level might get it on first try lol but most of us will get quite frustrated trying to breed him

Buttercup0001
03-19-15, 03:30 PM
As its ridiculously hard for me to breed the Ultra Rare animals (I don't think I'm the only one) I'd like to see the money badger either as a tournament (battle arena) or in the battleground...yes I know its wishful thinking but a greater number of players would be more likely to getting it than trying to breed it IMO :)

RorJam
03-19-15, 03:49 PM
After reading the harvest hedgehogs description it could be a parent but if it's not offered in a value pack tomorrow almost half of us can't get one since it left our forest months ago. I also think ruby razorback's description fits as well or better then the porkupines. It's an ultra rare so idk maybe not. But I'm never right at these things anyways lol

EviBrooklyn
03-19-15, 04:41 PM
After reading the harvest hedgehogs description it could be a parent but if it's not offered in a value pack tomorrow almost half of us can't get one since it left our forest months ago. I also think ruby razorback's description fits as well or better then the porkupines. It's an ultra rare so idk maybe not. But I'm never right at these things anyways lol

If hedgehog is not in the breeding list ( I can't remember if it was removed), but if it was then that's not one of the parents.

saphiraetti
03-19-15, 07:57 PM
Yeah it was removed months ago so no it cannot be one of the parents to this creature.

zenobia42
03-20-15, 08:13 AM
As its ridiculously hard for me to breed the Ultra Rare animals (I don't think I'm the only one) I'd like to see the money badger either as a tournament (battle arena) or in the battleground...yes I know its wishful thinking but a greater number of players would be more likely to getting it than trying to breed it IMO :)

You are NOT the only one who has a ridiculous amount of trouble breeding ultra rares. I have only ONCE... EVER... bred an ultra rare with normal breeding odds. In 8 months of playing. The ONE I managed under normal breeding odds was 5 1/2 months ago, the unicorn.

And not for lack of trying.

For every super-duper lucky dragonloona, there are at least 10 of us the game has decided to make ultra losers. I really like this guy but seriously question whether I should even bother to try at this point. My RNG as regards ultras is seriously broken.

(I bred my Ruby and Emerald during brief 100% odds given us by the game, and I bought the Toucan.)

I really doubt they'll make one of the breeding parents a limited animal. Not that it matters to someone with my incredible dearth of ultra luck.

dragonloona
03-20-15, 10:44 AM
You are NOT the only one who has a ridiculous amount of trouble breeding ultra rares. I have only ONCE... EVER... bred an ultra rare with normal breeding odds. In 8 months of playing. The ONE I managed under normal breeding odds was 5 1/2 months ago, the unicorn.

And not for lack of trying.

For every super-duper lucky dragonloona, there are at least 10 of us the game has decided to make ultra losers. I really like this guy but seriously question whether I should even bother to try at this point. My RNG as regards ultras is seriously broken.

(I bred my Ruby and Emerald during brief 100% odds given us by the game, and I bought the Toucan.)

I really doubt they'll make one of the breeding parents a limited animal. Not that it matters to someone with my incredible dearth of ultra luck.

Zenobia, I know your luck will return for I'll send all of my Crystal Unicorns to your park and give you loads of luck!!! If I could I would send you all of my double ultra Rares to you to keep!!!

dragonloona
03-20-15, 11:35 AM
Money badger is now out, but no popup saying how to breed it.... just a popup that it's on sale for 640 gems!!!! Ha guess TL still want us to pay $20 for it.... and that's with gems on sale.... $25 without!!! Though I'll still get it.... if I find room for him lol

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0417_zps827373b0.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0417_zps827373b0.png.html)

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0416_zpsb1f859b8.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0416_zpsb1f859b8.png.html)

rjazz
03-20-15, 11:37 AM
Since the Ampeater is for sale in the package, I would guess he is one of the parents and reference to Rockfeller, may also refer to an earth element.

ArcadiaTofu
03-20-15, 11:38 AM
Bought him since the Retriever was so hard to get so I didn't bother trying but a few times :(

Combo is Armordillo x Hareon.

Good luck, everyone.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/36232258/Photo%20Mar%2020%2C%201%2038%2025%20PM.png

maizee0404
03-20-15, 11:39 AM
How many hours? Is that a dead cert combo?

Drachenia
03-20-15, 11:40 AM
Hello I have Money Badger bought and can not buy Treasure habitat. :(

rjazz
03-20-15, 11:42 AM
First fail 13 hours!

zenobia42
03-20-15, 11:43 AM
You could search high and low, but you can't
break through the Money Badger's secrets!

Time to read through all our animals' descriptions to see if any of the keywords in this clue are in them!

ETA:

Bought him since the Retriever was so hard to get so I won't bother trying but a few times :(

Good luck, everyone.
Wow - Hareon? What on earth led someone to try and succeed with THAT?! I don't see that in the clue at ALL. I guess I'm just not that great with riddles lol. The armordillo's description, and body, are obvious guesses to try. But Hareon?!?!?!?

ninasidstorm8
03-20-15, 11:43 AM
Bought him since the Retriever was so hard to get so I won't bother trying but a few times :(

Good luck, everyone.

Well if that combo is correct, I'll have to wait a few weeks to get through another expansion and then 20 more runes before I can get to the Hareon. Back to dreaming of Unicorns :o

ArcadiaTofu
03-20-15, 11:44 AM
It's the same as Toucan and Retriever --- 24hrs.

It was the combo that was listed on a certain somewhere, which has never been wrong concerning Treasure combos, so... I'd say so. Would give the link, but... forum rules :x

EviBrooklyn
03-20-15, 11:45 AM
Yup the combo is amordillo & hareon

maizee0404
03-20-15, 11:45 AM
24hrs :)

readysetgo888
03-20-15, 11:48 AM
I guess they're making up for having one parent be a common with the other parent being one that will take many players a long time to expand to... but at least, everyone can get both animals.

Probably a better deal to buy than speed breed, though it's still way more than I would pay for an animal in this game.

maizee0404
03-20-15, 11:50 AM
Tried twice think i have a thunder mammoth in the nest and another 12hrs on the clock

zenobia42
03-20-15, 11:51 AM
Seriously - WHAT made someone try hareon? I don't see why that is a match to any aspect of the Money Badger description, look, or the quest clue. Either someone is psychic or they know something we don't.

maizee0404
03-20-15, 11:51 AM
Shock fox sorry!

ArcadiaTofu
03-20-15, 11:53 AM
Seriously - WHAT made someone try hareon? I don't see why that is a match to any aspect of the Money Badger description, look, or the quest clue. Either someone is psychic or they know something we don't.
Zen, I told you :D It's not an accident that combo came out so quickly or that it's correct every time. Believe me now? ;)

Vodelle

It's from the wiki, which we can't link since it's offsite. They most likely have access to game text files that make it obvious what the combo is.

*shrugs* I agree it's kind of out there (I guess... the coloring works?) but I'd rather we know the combo than have to try to figure it out by ourselves anyway.

leahb61
Yup the combo is amordillo & hareon
What animal is hareon ?
I have almost all but can't remember this one ?????
Anyone can add photo ?????
Thanks
Doesn't matter I found the animal ��������

zenobia42
03-20-15, 11:56 AM
Zen, I told you :D It's not an accident that combo came out so quickly or that it's correct every time. Believe me now? ;)

I 90% believed you before. Now 100%.

Vodelle, whether that other site somehow has inside info or not, I would really have liked for the CLUES in the quest actually point the way. The way the toucan quest did. That was a solvable (albeit a bit easy) riddle taht anyone not looking at the game code can figure out. That is not the case with this one.

leahb6, the Hareon is the electric-fire super rare you get by espanding to him on the first purple island. If you don't have him yet, you should see him flapping around on that island waiting for you.

dragonloona
03-20-15, 11:57 AM
I just brought one, picture below!!! Out of gems so will have to wait to get more pictures up!!!

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0419_zpsba73198e.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0419_zpsba73198e.png.html)

A2TUDE
03-20-15, 11:58 AM
Ok big QUESTION here...

I thinking of buying him but went to buy habitat it says max out so we're do you put him???? I have two birds and dogs !!!!!

Kooky what's this mean?

readysetgo888
03-20-15, 12:00 PM
Ok big QUESTION here...

I thinking of buying him but went to buy habitat it says max out so we're do you put him???? I have two birds and dogs !!!!!

Kooky what's this mean?

I would guess it means they forgot to raise the cap on the total # of treasure animals you can have... I guess it was 2 of each before? Which would be 4 total, but now it should be 6 total. I'm just guessing, I seem to vaguely remember that there was a limit to the number you could have, but I don't remember what it was.

Melis2a84
03-20-15, 12:01 PM
Ok big QUESTION here...

Kooky what's this mean?

Agreed! I bought him though, on the nest now but where does he go lol I can't buy the habitat?

dragonloona
On info if you look closely, it give one gem every 2 days, so in epic form it's 4 gems in 2 days!!!

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0420_zps9e3b2154.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0420_zps9e3b2154.png.html)

monkeymerlin

I need 5,000,000 coins to unlock the extension to hareon....seriously? You're 'aving a larf!

chippychan
03-20-15, 12:03 PM
On info if you look closely, it give one gem every 2 days, so in epic form it's 4 gems in 2 days!!!

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0420_zps9e3b2154.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0420_zps9e3b2154.png.html)

Nice! Thanks for the info. I think I'll bite on this at the sale price since I have the right amount of gems saved up.

readysetgo888
03-20-15, 12:04 PM
Just to put this information out there, though I'm sure it will still be asked.

1) Yes, the goal is only 14 days. It is a reward of 5 gems - basically nothing. That does not mean the animal is limited. This is a permanent animal. There is NO RUSH on breeding it right now.

2) The sale for 640 gems will last until shortly before update time on Tuesday. If you want to buy it, it should be bought by 12pm est on Tuesday (sale probably lasts until 2pm, but I'd be on the safe side).

This information should probably go in the first post.

dragonloona
03-20-15, 12:11 PM
If we are only able to have 4 treasure trove habitats, then I'm getting rid of one of my treasure toucan... but waiting to hear from TL if they will allow more habitats or it can be upgraded!!!! Otherwise this isn't right for us players if we can only have 2 each of them and ONLY 4 habitats!!!!

A2TUDE
03-20-15, 12:12 PM
Agreed! I bought him though, on the nest now but where does he go lol I can't buy the habitat?

TL I cannot buy him if he is gonna be habitatless you need to increase the habitats what to say mel I'm speechless !

readysetgo888
03-20-15, 12:12 PM
If we are only able to have 4 treasure trove habitats, then I'm getting rid of one of my treasure toucan... but waiting to hear from TL if they will allow more or the habitat can be upgraded!!!! Otherwise this isn't right for us players if we can only have 2 each of them and ONLY 4 habitats!!!!

I would definitely wait to sell the Toucan... they will probably fix the cap and make it 2 of each, with 6 max habitats.

kuppikahvia
03-20-15, 12:13 PM
Also, assuming that you can get it pretty quicktly to lvl 10 and that you will always be able to collect 3 gems every 48hrs, you will still need one full year and two additional months to break even.
A little less than one full year if you manage to have it at lvl 15 from the start.
I thought this may be useful information for anybody interested in this animal. Please feel free to correct me if my calculations are wrong. Thank you

dragonloona
03-20-15, 12:14 PM
I would definitely wait to sell the Toucan... they will probably fix the cap and make it 2 of each, with 6 max habitats.

That's what I'm doing.. and have no choice lol I'm all out of gems lol!!! I have 23 hours and 37 minutes to hear from TL!!!

dragonloona
03-20-15, 12:17 PM
Also, assuming that you can get it pretty quicktly to lvl 10 and that you will always be able to collect 3 gems every 48hrs, you will still need one full year and two additional months to break even.
A little less than one full year if you manage to have it at lvl 15 from the start.
I thought this may be useful information for anybody interested in this animal. Please feel free to correct me if my calculations are wrong. Thank you

Lol in my opinion the treasure creatures ARE helpful if you need last minute gems like tournaments or to finish breeding... not to make up the gems you paid... but it only works out if you have all treasure creatures!!! Though in DS the gold dragons are a huge investment for I just past 200 gold mark in 2 weeks!!!

Ps your right though that spending money is sad.... if it takes over a year to get back the gems... so breeding one is a better option... if your lucky enough though! Though my Crystal Unicorns can help me out with that though!!!!

A2TUDE
03-20-15, 12:20 PM
Why on gods earth would they release a gem animal and not think to up the habitats it's like me getting dressed and going out with no shoes.... Lordy

dragonloona
03-20-15, 12:25 PM
Why on gods earth would they release a gem animal and not think to up the habitats it's like me getting dressed and going out with no shoes.... Lordy

I'm debating on if I should make a new thread or message TL to get a faster reply on what to do with this issue!!! I understand limits on creatures but in DS it's limit of ONE so there's always a habitat available for a new one... But of course we would get the max of 2 of each... but to allow 6 total treasure creatures and ONLY 4 habitats that HOLDS ONLY ONE???? Not right!!!

A2TUDE
03-20-15, 12:28 PM
I'm debating on if I should make a new thread or message TL to get a faster reply on what to do with this issue!!! I understand limits on creatures but in DS it's limit of ONE so there's always a habitat available for a new one... of course we would get the max of 2... but to allow 6 total treasure creatures and ONLY 4 habitats that HOLDS ONLY ONE???? Not right!!!

There's no harm in making a new thread hun I'm waits on the increase before I spend money!

dragonloona
03-20-15, 12:35 PM
There's no harm in making a new thread hun I'm waits on the increase before I spend money!

I just sent a message to TL, if I don't hear from them soon and no one started one up within that time will start up a thread!!! I'm in no rush yet... but it's still frustrating no matter how you look at it... plus I'm so glad my food hasn't finished yet, for I was going to sell a farm to MAKE room... lol!!!!

biologybrain
03-20-15, 01:02 PM
Is it a waste to buy the Money Badger? I've been trying to breed the Unicorn & Toucan for a long time with no success for quite some time. I haven't expanded to the Hareon yet, so breeding the Money Badger isn't really an option yet. I've been saving my gems to buy the Toucan, but spent some of my gems to try to win the last couple of tournaments (I lost anyway though). I have 2 empty gem habitats (I bought them when they were on sale)... This will be the first animal I've bought with gems...

rjazz
03-20-15, 01:10 PM
I just was very happy for about 2 seconds, I saw a 20 something hour pop up on my second try but it's only 21 hours-a golden lion I guess.. I already have 2.
Biology, I probably would if I were you. I think I bred the toucan, but I bought the retriever.

Vodelle
03-20-15, 01:11 PM
Is it a waste to buy the Money Badger? I've been trying to breed the Unicorn & Toucan for a long time with no success for quite some time. I haven't expanded to the Hareon yet, so breeding the Money Badger isn't really an option yet. I've been saving my gems to buy the Toucan, but spent some of my gems to try to win the last couple of tournaments (I lost anyway though). I have 2 empty gem habitats (I bought them when they were on sale)... This will be the first animal I've bought with gems...
Well, if you're expecting to make your gems back, it'll take you over a year (as someone else mentioned). So only buy it if you really, really like the design and have nothing else to spend gems on.

dragonloona
03-20-15, 01:33 PM

I think if your having issues breeding the others, I would say you should buy the money badger if you have the gems!!! Compared to the treasure toucan, this one will give you more gems then the treasure toucan!!! and at least you will get some gems back and use to help out on either speed breeding or in tournaments!!! I brought one and have no regrets, so I say go for it (at least you can say you have one ultra rare creature!!!)

A2TUDE
03-20-15, 01:47 PM
Ok the habitats are in the shop :)

[S8] Elsa
03-20-15, 01:48 PM
The limit for the Treasure Habitat has been resolved. You can now buy additional habitats.

dragonloona
03-20-15, 01:50 PM
Elsa;1078490']The limit for the Treasure Habitat has been resolved. You can now buy additional habitats.

You guys are AWESOME, THANK YOU!!!!!!! Now I just managed to bring up $4 just to get more gems so I can hatch this little guy!!!! Now the question is where to put the new habitat??? See yah later Grand farm!!!

Melis2a84
03-20-15, 01:59 PM
Thanks TL I just hatched my new fella he is in his new home :p

dragonloona
03-20-15, 02:14 PM
Here is my new money badger... Bling!!! He's evolving now, so tomorrow will upload more pictures!!! 40 hours will be a pain....

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0421_zps85849a1d.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0421_zps85849a1d.png.html)

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0424_zps083a3e96.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0424_zps083a3e96.png.html)

green_eyes9999
03-20-15, 02:25 PM
Man guess all of us are having issues with room... Although I have more expansions to go, it's hard enough collecting over 70 runes just to expand, and to make room for one treasure habitat is a pain!! But I guess I don't need to worry about what the parents will be for this new creature... Since I bred the other two with 2 Crystal unicorns!!! Oh and did I forget to mention that I won't be able to breed for awhile.. Since just now I'm breeding my 6th Crystal unicorn!!!! Man 3 Ultra rates within 2 weeks is a gold medal for me, but bet my luck I won't be breeding this new creature anytime soon lol!! I do love the design on this one, and can't wait to get it!!! Now onto the big question on what to name my 6th Crystal unicorn, how to make room for another treasure habitat and what to breed for next... Lol!!!

I am soooo jealous! I can't breed a second unicorn or Emerald for anything. Plz send some luck my way, pretty please!

Drachenia
03-20-15, 02:27 PM
Help evolve 40 hours why there are no 2 Evolve Flower :mad:

MaribouMay
03-20-15, 02:39 PM
How big is the treasure trove? I'm wondering if I have room.

Drachenia
03-20-15, 03:39 PM

Hi, has already posted the answer:

EviBrooklyn
03-20-15, 03:40 PM
Here is my new money badger... Bling!!! He's evolving now, so tomorrow will upload more pictures!!! 40 hours will be a pain....

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0421_zps85849a1d.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0421_zps85849a1d.png.html)

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0424_zps083a3e96.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0424_zps083a3e96.png.html)

40 hours evolving?
Is this a joke?

Buttercup0001
03-20-15, 03:49 PM

I wish that room in my forest was my problem. You have 6 unicorns......6......thats just totally unfair...im yet to breed 1 and have been a daily player since the release of this game and its not from a lack of trying. Please don't get me wrong...congratulations and good onya for having that many unicorns..just wish that the RNG was bit more fairer. :)

Back on topic....breeding combo is hareon and armordillo...well im still making my way to treent so its going to be months and months before I try for this one..I think ill be trying to breed my 1st unicorn and dragonloona please send some of your luck my way ;)

cocauina
03-20-15, 03:50 PM

The habitat has a size of 3x3

cocauina
03-20-15, 03:52 PM
40 hours evolving?
Is this a joke?

I'm shocked also, the Golden Retriever took me 36hrs and it was too much already...

Hawksmoor
03-20-15, 03:56 PM
Omg I just got 24 hrs on my second try! You could knock me over with a feather. *Does happy dance*

ninasidstorm8
03-20-15, 03:59 PM
Omg I just got 24 hrs on my second try! You could knock me over with a feather. *Does happy dance*

Congratulations, I am glad that someone was able to confirm the breeding combination.

Hawksmoor
03-20-15, 04:02 PM
Congratulations, I am glad that someone was able to confirm the breeding combination.

Thank you. Yes, to confirm, I used armordillo and Hareon

rjazz
03-20-15, 04:43 PM

Cool!!!!

readysetgo888
03-20-15, 04:59 PM
I wish that room in my forest was my problem. You have 6 unicorns......6......thats just totally unfair...im yet to breed 1 and have been a daily player since the release of this game and its not from a lack of trying. Please don't get me wrong...congratulations and good onya for having that many unicorns..just wish that the RNG was bit more fairer. :)

It's not unfair, it just reflects the fact that she has put a ton of money into this game. I'm saying this because I feel for players who don't understand how someone could have so many ultra rares while they never get any. They likely have the same exact odds as you do... they just spend a lot on speed breeding. Like, a lot.

As far as the multiple unicorns go, I believe the odds are probably better (and the fails faster) on breeding two unicorns together, because you can get any of the single element animals doing that, and unicorn is one of those. So if you have two unicorns and spend most of your time breeding them together (because you speed breed to have all the new animals immediately) you are quite likely to get multiple unicorns. Also, I may be wrong about this, but I assume she's been playing since the beginning of the game and I think the odds on the unicorn were better for those players that started right when the game was released.

I really do feel this is important for players to understand, and important for our speeders to be up front about... yes, they might have multiple ultra rares, but this is absolutely not going to be achievable for the average player that doesn't put much money into the game. Most of us are very lucky to have ever breed our one unicorn and / or one treasure animal. The speeders' forests definitely don't reflect the "average" odds.

EviBrooklyn
03-20-15, 05:04 PM

Congrats !! I'm doing the happy dance for you too !!

Buttercup0001
03-20-15, 05:19 PM
It's not unfair, it just reflects the fact that she has put a ton of money into this game. I'm saying this because I feel for players who don't understand how someone could have so many ultra rares while they never get any. They likely have the same exact odds as you do... they just spend a lot on speed breeding. Like, a lot.

As far as the multiple unicorns go, I believe the odds are probably better (and the fails faster) on breeding two unicorns together, because you can get any of the single element animals doing that, and unicorn is one of those. So if you have two unicorns and spend most of your time breeding them together (because you speed breed to have all the new animals immediately) you are quite likely to get multiple unicorns. Also, I may be wrong about this, but I assume she's been playing since the beginning of the game and I think the odds on the unicorn were better for those players that started right when the game was released.

I really do feel this is important for players to understand, and important for our speeders to be up front about... yes, they might have multiple ultra rares, but this is absolutely not going to be achievable for the average player that doesn't put much money into the game. Most of us are very lucky to have ever breed our one unicorn and / or one treasure animal. The speeders' forests definitely don't reflect the "average" odds.

Thanks readysetgo.....I understand that speeders do put a lot of money up front getting their animals to complete their albums. Me, maybe thats why I dont have a complete album and never will as I dont spend money on games...the gems I have are gifted each day by my wonderful neighbors and I saved many to buy the pygmy giraffe as I didn't have a SR dark/earth combo. As for a unicorn in my forest, ill keep trying along with the toucan and golden retriever, just like everyone else failed breeding is a pain in the you know where. :D
Apologies for being off the topic

Listal
03-20-15, 05:32 PM
What breeding combos work for this guy?
If I get him I get him before any gem or crystal pet and unicorn lol

Is the only one so far armadillo and hareon and if so, what level are they

Hawksmoor
03-20-15, 05:57 PM
Congrats !! I'm doing the happy dance for you too !!

Thank you :o

Hawksmoor
03-20-15, 06:00 PM
What breeding combos work for this guy?
If I get him I get him before any gem or crystal pet and unicorn lol

Is the only one so far armadillo and hareon and if so, what level are they

Pretty sure as with other 'treasure" animals there's only one combo that produces it, in this case Hareon and armordillo. I don't think levels matter but just as an FYI my Hareon is level 8 and my armordillo is level 9.

dragonloona
03-20-15, 07:58 PM

Lol yes I started playing since the start of the game. My first 2 Crystal Unicorns was bred using 4 element combos, different breeding pairs... the next 3 Crystal Unicorns within the same month were from breeding 2 Crystal Unicorns together (2 back to back, thought it was a glitch) the third was later on but at the time I ran out of room so had to sell it. (The 5th one was just luck and wasn't going for it... had to sell that one too) the last 3 were all bred using 2 Crystal Unicorns trying to see if we could get an outcome of getting the treasure creatures using this combo!!! (Which it turns out that you can get the treasure creature breeding with crystal unicorns) and I rarely speed breed when breeding 2 Crystal Unicorns for the longest wait time is 8 hours!!!

It's all luck to me, and right now I'm still breeding 2 Crystal Unicorns together in looking to get another money badger, for the breeding combo to get it is a pain lol... tired of fire rock hybrids lol. To answer another question 40 hours to evolving the money badger is correct and not happy about it!!!

YESS I am considered a speed breeder but I only ever speed breed once in getting a Crystal Unicorn, otherwise I only speed breed the limited creatures... to be honest I think this game giving me lots of luck for it feels sorry for me, if you look at my DS I haven't been lucky for my last new dragon was 3 months ago... one game nice, the other a pain lol!!!

Ps the average player who rarely spends money may not have a park like the speed breeders... but I mainly speed breed for new non ultra rare creatures... and only speed up the time if I do get an ultra rare!! Plus I brought one each of the treasure creatures and bred both treasure toucan and Golden retriever... and working on another money badger in the future.... I do wish everyone lots of luck it breeding the Money Badger and hope my luck rubs off onto players in need of it!!!!

dragonloona
03-20-15, 08:09 PM
I am soooo jealous! I can't breed a second unicorn or Emerald for anything. Plz send some luck my way, pretty please!

I'm sending you lots of luck your way and hope you get a money badger very soon!!! I also hope you get lucky in breeding another crystal unicorn and Emerald dragon too, and don't give up!!!

dragonloona
03-20-15, 08:12 PM

Back on topic....breeding combo is hareon and armordillo...well im still making my way to treent so its going to be months and months before I try for this one..I think ill be trying to breed my 1st unicorn and dragonloona please send some of your luck my way ;)

I'm sending my Crystal Unicorns to your park and loads of luck so you can breed both a Crystal Unicorn and all the treasure creatures!!! I can't say I bred the money badger yet for I brought one... but am looking to breed one soon, but I'm not speed breeding to get it either.... no more room so no rush for me!!!

dragonloona
03-20-15, 08:14 PM
40 hours evolving?
Is this a joke?

I wish it was, I'm not liking the 40 hours evolving time but since it will give us more gems, guess I'll get used to it!!! Can't wait to see what my money badger will look like once done!!!!

dragonloona
03-20-15, 08:19 PM
Thanks readysetgo.....I understand that speeders do put a lot of money up front getting their animals to complete their albums. Me, maybe thats why I dont have a complete album and never will as I dont spend money on games...the gems I have are gifted each day by my wonderful neighbors and I saved many to buy the pygmy giraffe as I didn't have a SR dark/earth combo. As for a unicorn in my forest, ill keep trying along with the toucan and golden retriever, just like everyone else failed breeding is a pain in the you know where. :D
Apologies for being off the topic

I hope you get lucky soon in breeding all the treasure creatures and a Crystal Unicorn and send you lots of luck!!! Don't give up, and never loose hope!! Congratulations to all who are successful in breeding a money badger and wish everyone lots if luck!!!

Bambamstad
03-21-15, 04:22 AM
I am trying with breeding two unicorn since i did not expanded to the hareon yet. And that will take some time, collecting about 120 runes before I reach the Hareon.

rivalotka2
03-21-15, 06:40 AM

Yippee .. Got it third try.. Good luck everyone

cquinn32
03-21-15, 06:55 AM
Wow congrats to the few that have bred this one already!!

I just got a 22hr timer, got excited there for a second lol.

green_eyes9999
03-21-15, 07:29 AM

Yippee .. Got it third try.. Good luck everyone

Congrats! I love when someone can breed for one! It gives everyone hope.

rjazz
03-21-15, 04:17 PM
Wow congrats to the few that have bred this one already!!

I just got a 22hr timer, got excited there for a second lol.
I did that yesterday when I got a 21 hour timer-lol!

biologybrain
03-21-15, 11:53 PM
Do we have any idea when the sale will end for the Money Badger?

I'm probably going to buy one, but I've got a 13 hr egg on the nest now that I'd rather not spend my gems on speeding. I just bred a CRYSTAL UNICORN, so I'll have some time to hatch my Badger! I'm so excited!!

inespay
03-22-15, 06:25 AM
How do you breed it?

Hawksmoor
03-22-15, 09:34 AM
How do you breed it?

The only known combo right now is armordillo and Hareon.

MaribouMay
03-22-15, 04:59 PM
Any guesses on when the sale price will end?

I am trying to breed it,but will buy if it doesn't happen before the sale ends.

[S8] Elsa
03-22-15, 05:07 PM

It will end on 3/24, 11am pacific.

MaribouMay
03-23-15, 12:15 AM

Thank you Elsa.

dragonloona
03-23-15, 01:48 PM
OK before I get to the big news... again.... my money badger Bling is now at level 9, pictures of him in second form!!! Now for the big news, the third picture should tell the whole story, but just to be safe I'm now breeding my SECOND money badger!!! (and I know for a fact since I'm at my limit with the other 2 treasure creatures!!!) And of course my breeding combo is... 2 Crystal Unicorns!!!! (Man I love Jewel and Prism, for they are the ones that got me all three treasure creatures and my 6th Crystal Unicorn I named Saphira!!!)

And I figured out that if breeding 2 crystal unicorns it seems you will get the treasure creatures first if you dont have 2 each before getting another unicorn.... it's a guess but that's what's happening to me anyway lol!!!

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0426_zps53aaa80a.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0426_zps53aaa80a.png.html)

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0427_zpsf30199ce.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0427_zpsf30199ce.png.html)

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0428_zpscd5425cb.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0428_zpscd5425cb.png.html)

rjazz
03-23-15, 04:26 PM
You must be the luckiest player ever! All I get from my 2 unicorns is a 1 hour fail!

[S8] Elsa
03-23-15, 04:35 PM
You must be the luckiest player ever! All I get from my 2 unicorns is a 1 hour fail!

Yeah, she's super lucky. I had a mild heart attack when I read it and went to check to make sure and received several 1 hour eggs as a result. ^_^

keller63
03-23-15, 04:51 PM
wow really? a treasure creature thats limited and i dont have the hareon to even try for it !!!!! thats absolutely retarded -.-

readysetgo888
03-23-15, 05:04 PM
wow really? a treasure creature thats limited and i dont have the hareon to even try for it !!!!! thats absolutely retarded -.-

Sigh. Not at you, keller, at the fact that this information is not readily available to all players....

The Badger is a permanent animal. The 2 week goal to breed it does not mean the animal is only available for two weeks. The Badger will still be available after the goal has expired. Whenever you get around to doing the Hareon expansion you will still be able to try for it, even if you wait a year. Yes, you won't be able to breed the Badger in the 2 weeks that the 5 gem reward is available, but it's not like 5 gems is a huge reward or anything. And due to it being an ultra rare animal, hardly anyone is going to breed it in those two weeks anyway, even if they start trying right away.

I understand newer players get SUPER confused with all the limited animals and the timed goals to breed an animal, but here's the deal - a goal to breed the animal has NOTHING to do with when the animal will be removed from the game. Limited animals are ALWAYS marked limited in some way before they are removed. There may or may not be a goal to breed a new animal, and the goal may or may not expire when the animal does. They have NOTHING to do with each other.

This is the third time I've posted this today. I'm pretty sure I've already posted something similar in this thread too but that's easy to miss. It really should go in the first post. It needs to be common knowledge and newer players especially need to know about this. Knowing could save needless frustration and unhappiness.

Drachenia
03-23-15, 05:29 PM
The sale for 640 gems is limited, Money Badger is not limited

keller63
03-23-15, 05:30 PM
Readysetgo... Maybe I read the title of the thread wrong by it says ends on 3-24-15... Does that then not mean the creature not the quest??? If so then sigh at that, if not then its very misleading...

Drachenia
03-23-15, 05:38 PM
Readysetgo... Maybe I read the title of the thread wrong by it says ends on 3-24-15... Does that then not mean the creature not the quest??? If so then sigh at that, if not then its very misleading...

Yes, it is misleading. Kooky Panda meant well and not thought to write down a note that it is on the Sale Price of Money Badger with time.

orleansparish
03-23-15, 05:42 PM
I'm trying for this one now. Since I have both creatures. Still havent won one stupid tournament to think of getting the doggy one.

dragonloona
03-23-15, 05:42 PM
Elsa;1079997']Yeah, she's super lucky. I had a mild heart attack when I read it and went to check to make sure and received several 1 hour eggs as a result. ^_^

Lol I don't think I'm super lucky... I think FFS feels sorry for me, cause my luck in Dragon Story is so bad... the only new dragons I get now are tournament dragons!!! like I said it's all about luck; and wish I can spread the luck around to all players!!! Funny since I brought all three treasure creatures once when they were on sale then bred them all through 2 Crystal Unicorns which aren't the original breeding pairs! I do wish everyone lots of luck!!!

readysetgo888
03-23-15, 05:44 PM

Ah, I hadn't noticed that that had been added... Elsa was answering about when the sale for the Badger ends when she mentioned it ending on 3/24. So, the thread title is inaccurate. Considering that 3/24 is tomorrow and the goal to breed it still has 11 days left, I think we can be pretty sure that it's not going away tomorrow lol. The title just needs to be changed back. In fact, if the word PERMANENT could be added to the title, that would be even better.

keller63
03-23-15, 05:51 PM
Oh phew!!! Glad someone cleared that up for me lol. I panicked when I saw that title lol and even though I read through there was no question asked about it or anything.. Thank the makers I might get a shot haha.

Thanks guys :) xoxo

[S8] Elsa
03-23-15, 06:16 PM
I have edited the title to reflect that the special sale price ends tomorrow. The animal is not limited.

mymummy789
03-24-15, 01:33 AM
Could the breeding combo and times be added to the first post please :D

edit(KP) Done!

kooky panda
03-24-15, 10:23 AM
Yes, it is misleading. Kooky Panda meant well and not thought to write down a note that it is on the Sale Price of Money Badger with time.

oopsy.... Sorry guys!

http://th1178.photobucket.com/albums/x370/IRickmar/th_s_cartoon0031gifsaddog.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/image/sad/IRickmar/s_cartoon0031gifsaddog.gif?o=43)

If you see any confusing posts, title, etc, please do not hesitate to contact me by PM.
When I get busy and cannot read all the threads, I make sure to check my PMs.
I can jump on for an emergency like this!

KadeeDid
03-24-15, 11:12 AM
Elsa;1080051']I have edited the title to reflect that the special sale price ends tomorrow. The animal is not limited.

You mentioned early this am that it would end tomorrow. I checked my phone to verify date was today. Went to purchase the money badger. Sale price was showing. I was unable to purchase as I had an animal in my nest. I thought I should have Beene able to just store the egg and then put it in the nest.

I sped up the animal in my nest, went to purchase the badger and sale had ended in those few seconds. Just saved myself some money. I did not have a place for the habitat anyway.

Are you unable to purchase eggs and not hatch right away? I know that when you win eggs, you can wait to hatch. I haven't bought many animals due to the gold traps.

RorJam
03-24-15, 11:29 AM
I came home from work and the timer had 34 minutes left. I then got an iTunes card and returned home within 20 minutes. And the sale had ended. I waited to purchase because of the gem sales going on, on three accounts mine is 1 and 2 wife's is 3.. Account 3 had a sale Sunday, account 2 had a sale Monday, and nope back to account 3 Tuesday? So I was still going to get the badger on sale but the sale ended before I could get it. Think I'm going to play something else now for sure.

EviBrooklyn
03-24-15, 12:01 PM
I came home from work and the timer had 34 minutes left. I then got an iTunes card and returned home within 20 minutes. And the sale had ended. I waited to purchase because of the gem sales going on, on three accounts mine is 1 and 2 wife's is 3.. Account 3 had a sale Sunday, account 2 had a sale Monday, and nope back to account 3 Tuesday? So I was still going to get the badger on sale but the sale ended before I could get it. Think I'm going to play something else now for sure.

I never got a gem sale since February 26th, when TL started the gem sale in this game. I haven't bought any gems since then and do not plan to do so anymore. I was a heavy spender in this game but I really don't care after being singled out this harshly. So I haven't speed breeding, I didn't plan to buy this animal while on sale... I'll breed normally, if I get it- great, if not.. Who cares...
TL sure did lose me as a paying customer

Drachenia
03-24-15, 01:35 PM
I never got a gem sale since February 26th, when TL started the gem sale in this game. I haven't bought any gems since then and do not plan to do so anymore. I was a heavy spender in this game but I really don't care after being singled out this harshly. So I haven't speed breeding, I didn't plan to buy this animal while on sale... I'll breed normally, if I get it- great, if not.. Who cares...

Hello, you need to delete the game down and re-install. FFS 1.4.3
I hope this helps, I get not indication of updates for Fantasy Forest

cocoandfriends
03-24-15, 01:56 PM
Hello all. I finally have an ultra rare...well almost lol. I still have 17 more hours to wait for my money badger to hatch. I was trying for golden retriever & decided to stop to see if it would be easier to get money badger. It worked! It took approximately 6 tries. I did not speed while trying to breed money badger. I did use 4 gems to speed up the breed time to get it in the nest though.

Now I'm back to trying for the golden retriever. Good luck everyone!

zenobia42
03-24-15, 06:21 PM
my attempts at getting a money badger:
15:00 super-rare earth-fire
12:00 common electric-earth
18:00 rare electric-earth

keller63
03-25-15, 06:57 AM
oopsy.... Sorry guys!

http://th1178.photobucket.com/albums/x370/IRickmar/th_s_cartoon0031gifsaddog.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/image/sad/IRickmar/s_cartoon0031gifsaddog.gif?o=43)

If you see any confusing posts, title, etc, please do not hesitate to contact me by PM.
When I get busy and cannot read all the threads, I make sure to check my PMs.
I can jump on for an emergency like this!

its all good kooky, i just panicked thats all, its easily done and we appreciate the posts being made etc :)

EviBrooklyn
03-25-15, 07:14 AM
Hello, you need to delete the game down and re-install. FFS 1.4.3
I hope this helps, I get not indication of updates for Fantasy Forest

I've done that many times, it doesn't change much

FallenH
03-25-15, 09:02 AM

last week i got gem sale for almost everyday if my brain serve me right atm.. this week i only got 1 gem sale.. hopefully they will fix it for you Evil.. from your land, i know that u already spend a lot!!! what a nice land you have ^_____^

EviBrooklyn
03-25-15, 01:24 PM
last week i got gem sale for almost everyday if my brain serve me right atm.. this week i only got 1 gem sale.. hopefully they will fix it for you Evil.. from your land, i know that u already spend a lot!!! what a nice land you have ^_____^

Thanks

zenobia42
03-25-15, 03:14 PM

rjazz
03-25-15, 04:35 PM

Well, at least you aren't getting the same fail over & over again.

flowless
03-25-15, 11:38 PM

They sure did lose alot
I have many nighbors and vist the community alot
Sure did not noticd more than 10 big spenders in the game

zenobia42
03-26-15, 07:35 PM
11:00 common electric-fire
22:00 super-rare electric earth

No new animals in the bunch, but that's because I have all the earth-fire, electric-fire and electric-earth animals currently out there.

JanineQuinty
03-28-15, 06:32 AM
Pffff I've been trying since the beginning of the quest and I only get fails :(, it's not fun anymore. I use amordillo and hareon and keep getting firefoxes and firegliders....it's not fair!!!

Animenia
03-28-15, 06:40 AM
My results below:
Armordillo x Hareon - Shock Fox
Armordillo x Hareon - Armordillo
Armordillo x Hareon - Fire Glider
Armordillo x Hareon - Daredevil RARE my 3rd
Armordillo x Hareon - Gold Lion SUPER RARE my 2nd
Now - again 12 hrs fail :(
I couldn't breed Retriever too.
I feel bored and tired, but what can I do? I want one gem animal ;( So still trying...

zenobia42
03-28-15, 01:40 PM
My attempts at getting a money badger:

My 5.5-month streak of no ultras bred under normal breeding conditions remains unbroken.

Well, at least you aren't getting the same fail over & over again.
Actually, I'd prefer if I got the 12-hour fail every time. When it is a different time every time, your nest is ready when your den is not or vice-versa all the time. You have to either lose out on bombs letting the den sit, lose out on shamrocks letting the nest sit, or spend gems. I would LOVE 12-hours every time. That also, now that they've stopped effing with the bombs, guarantee 4 bombs a day.

rjazz
03-28-15, 02:10 PM
My attempts at getting a money badger:

My 5.5-month streak of no ultras bred under normal breeding conditions remains unbroken.

Actually, I'd prefer if I got the 12-hour fail every time. When it is a different time every time, your nest is ready when your den is not or vice-versa all the time. You have to either lose out on bombs letting the den sit, lose out on shamrocks letting the nest sit, or spend gems. I would LOVE 12-hours every time. That also, now that they've stopped effing with the bombs, guarantee 4 bombs a day.
True, I see it from that point of view too. I just get tired of the same old thing again & again.

7aleksia7
03-29-15, 02:36 AM
Breed armordillo and hareon friend got it

ID: 7aleksia7
Add me

Animenia
03-29-15, 03:27 AM
Question to everyone - how many fails did you have before you got treasure animal?
I was trying for retriever about 40-50 times, without success. Now it's my 16th try for badger

zenobia42
03-29-15, 08:37 AM
True, I see it from that point of view too. I just get tired of the same old thing again & again.
That makes sense, too!

Question to everyone - how many fails did you have before you got treasure animal?
I was trying for retriever about 40-50 times, without success. Now it's my 16th try for badger
I would estimate I tried 20-30 times each for the toucan and retriever before giving up on them both. (I bought the Toucan on sale).
As for the badger, no luck yet on that either:
16:00 rare electric-fire

RorJam
03-29-15, 03:21 PM
Well after I regained my composure and a day off from this game (luckily I had 20 hour rune prunes planted for world event), I noticed another tournament going on and was really happy pfft sarcastically! Oh and it's another fav water/earth! I tried to breed for the Money Badger of course no luck! No idea how I ever bred Golden but bought toucan on sale intentionally didn't buy the Retriever on sale even though it produces more then toucan. 4 fails for Money Badger with RorJam all wait three armordillos and a volcamel now breeding for monsoon thing! It would've been more fails but hatched hippo and lepardchan. DarRorJam has had hatched both hippo and leapardchan and had five fails: 2 eleven hours, 1 Armordillo, 1 daredevil and for the sweep...a gold lion yay a duplicate but oh well. Now waiting for hippo to hatch so I can start dark/water fails but being my second account looking forward to the fails for rare and super rare don't have many yet! Sorry for being down and sarcastic really hope others have good luck!
P.S. Keep up your growing please let's get the Harpy!

saucysammis
03-30-15, 10:35 PM
Well. I just danced through a complicated little maneuver in honor of this little guy. I have, over the last few weeks, been bombing the mine hoping to get to the Hareon expansion. ( totally saved 10 mil for it too!)(and yes, you only need 5!) I've expanded three times since the Money Badger came out to be exact. So today I got Hareon. just now, three things "finished." My level 10 Unicorn expansion, my first Sea Drake hatching, and probably a second Sea Drake ready for the nest. ( boy, but that goal has been haunting me for months)

It would have been to easy to tap tap tap! Out with unicorn, in with Slippo, hatch SeaDrake and free the mating nest for another try. But, no it's more complicated than that. And I had a plan:

First, let my new Unicorn out to play.
Second, throw Hareon on the evo flower to get to mating age. because. After all this time, there is still time to mate him with Armorillo and win the Money Badger goal!
Third, release Sea Drake from the egg.
Fourth, go to storage and send the Leopardchaun egg to hatch because his egg will hatch before the world event ends and the second Sea Drake or who ever it is will take an extra four hours past the event deadline.

I'm feeling smart. That was slightly complicated. I'll be back in 23 hours.

Rrr never mind.

Animenia
03-31-15, 12:50 AM
That makes sense, too!

I would estimate I tried 20-30 times each for the toucan and retriever before giving up on them both. (I bought the Toucan on sale).
As for the badger, no luck yet on that either:

Thanks for info Zen - it doesn't sound good :( I think TS should give you ALL ultra rares, because you do so much good for this game and other players... It's not fair - TL be ashamed and change programmer for Zen's account ;)

Animenia
03-31-15, 12:53 AM
For me - another 21hrs fail. My 3rd Gold Lion - maybe it's super rare, but not for me :D

zenobia42
03-31-15, 07:26 PM
Thanks for info Zen - it doesn't sound good :( I think TS should give you ALL ultra rares, because you do so much good for this game and other players... It's not fair - TL be ashamed and change programmer for Zen's account ;)Aw, you are so sweet, thanks. Unfortunately, if they do ever tweak the numbers in anyone's accounts, I'm probably near the top of the list of people they would do it to... except to HINDER not help. Considering how many times I have tried for ultra rares, and gotten only one ever in 8 months of playing under normal breeding odds... I honestly don't think an account that wasn't fixed against someone could really have fared so poorly where ultras are concerned if their luck machine is really the same as everyone else's. It is possible. I just really don't think so. At some point, I will create an arbitrary deadline. If I don't succeed in breeding a new ultra by then, I'll give this game up. Honestly, I am around for the community more than the game now. But there is only so long you can take this level of ultra disappointment (pun intended).

12:00 common electric-earth [note: this attempt be*** right after the new presumably soon-to-be-limited earth-fire animal, and if I get that animal, I will not consider it a "fail"]
13:00 rare earth-fire

zenobia42
04-01-15, 08:18 PM
12:00 common electric-earth [note: this attempt be*** right after the new presumably soon-to-be-limited earth-fire animal, and if I get that animal, I will not consider it a "fail"]
24:00!!!!!

I can't believe it! I just got 24:00!

ninasidstorm8
04-01-15, 09:49 PM

Congratulations.

rjazz
04-01-15, 10:51 PM

whooHoo Zen!

orleansparish
04-01-15, 11:31 PM
I thought I had this one and didn't remember the time wasnt21 hours, but 24.

Animenia
04-02-15, 08:10 AM
Congrats Zen :) You'll see - TL has changed your account programmer :p

My results below:
1. Armordillo x Hareon - Shock Fox
2. Armordillo x Hareon - Armordillo
3. Armordillo x Hareon - Armordillo
4. Armordillo x Hareon - Fire Glider
5. Armordillo x Hareon - Shock Fox
6. Armordillo x Hareon - Shock Fox
7. Armordillo x Hareon - Daredevil RARE my 3rd
8. Armordillo x Hareon - Armordillo
9. Armordillo x Hareon - Gold Lion SUPER RARE my 2nd
10. Armordillo x Hareon - Fire Glider
11. Armordillo x Hareon - Shock Fox
12. Armordillo x Hareon - Fire Glider
13. Armordillo x Hareon - Armordillo
14. Armordillo x Hareon - Shock Fox
15. Armordillo x Hareon - Armordillo
16. Armordillo x Hareon - Daredevil RARE my 4th
17. Armordillo x Hareon - Shock Fox
18. Armordillo x Hareon - Shock Fox
19. Armordillo x Hareon - Gold Lion SUPER RARE my 3rd (really SR!!!!???)
20. Armordillo x Hareon - Terradactyl SUPER RARE (my first wow :))
21. Armordillo x Hareon - Fire Glider
22. Now - again 12hrs

Storm7485
04-02-15, 02:56 PM
I don't comment that often but this is the third animal of this type that I have tried to get from the beginning and have had no luck. I have spent a lot of gems on all three and nothing. This should not be that impossible to get at least one of the animals. I'm still trying for the others. I hate to say it but I'm about to give up this game. It's very frustrating to try constantly and put a lot of money into a game and nothing. I can't even get the crystal unicorn. I finally gave up on it. I've spent over 500 on the money badger and nothing. Unfortunately can't get anymore gems. Come on T/L make the breeding a little easier. I have no chance of getting the Money Badger now since about 20 hours left. So Sad.

saucysammis
04-03-15, 09:58 AM
Results: hoping for money badger, aperil fool, chocolate bunny, gold lion, storm Sphinx, thunder mammoth.

1. Armorillo
2. Fire Glider
3. Storm Sphinx - yay, didn't have one
4. Daredevil
5. Volcamel
6. Shock Fox
7. Magmacore
8. Fire Glider
9. Shock fox

Animenia
04-04-15, 10:48 AM
I've tried 28 times - still no money badger. I'm really tired... Of course I'm not going to quit this game, because I love my animals, but I'm not goin to spend any EUR for this game. I used to spend my money for somethin not for nothing :)
I understand it's ultra rare animal, but I was trying for unicorn many many times, and retriever about 40-50 times. I play nearly 4 months and have any ultra rare :( It's not funny

cquinn32
04-10-15, 11:53 AM
Been breeding for this since it was released and finally got it!!
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c42/cqsqaqwq/BCF7FF4F-44A8-4FFC-9713-7AF4F342CC87.png_zpscw6qbi6n.jpeg

rjazz
04-10-15, 11:56 AM
Yay Cquinn!

infinitelove19
04-11-15, 05:12 AM
Whew! Been trying for this twice a day every day since its release and finally have a 24-hr breeding time. Whoo-hoo!!
Never did get retriever.

Animenia
04-11-15, 10:04 AM
My results below. I'm trying since it was released:
1. Armordillo x Hareon - Shock Fox
2. Armordillo x Hareon - Armordillo
3. Armordillo x Hareon - Armordillo
4. Armordillo x Hareon - Fire Glider
5. Armordillo x Hareon - Shock Fox
6. Armordillo x Hareon - Shock Fox
7. Armordillo x Hareon - Daredevil RARE 3rd
8. Armordillo x Hareon - Armordillo
9. Armordillo x Hareon - Gold Lion SUPER RARE 2nd
10. Armordillo x Hareon - Fire Glider
11. Armordillo x Hareon - Shock Fox
12. Armordillo x Hareon - Fire Glider
13. Armordillo x Hareon - Armordillo
14. Armordillo x Hareon - Shock Fox
15. Armordillo x Hareon - Armordillo
16. Armordillo x Hareon - Daredevil RARE 4th
17. Armordillo x Hareon - Shock Fox
18. Armordillo x Hareon - Shock Fox
19. Armordillo x Hareon - Gold Lion SUPER RARE 3rd
20. Armordillo x Hareon - Terradactyl SUPER RARE
21. Armordillo x Hareon - Fire Glider
22. Armordillo x Hareon - Shock Fox
23. Armordillo x Hareon - Armordillo
24. Armordillo x Hareon - Fire Glider
25. Armordillo x Hareon - Fire Glider
26. Armordillo x Hareon - Armordillo
27. Armordillo x Hareon - Shock Fox
28. Armordillo x Hareon - Armordillo
29. Armordillo x Hareon - Fire Glider
30. Armordillo x Hareon - Volcamel RARE
31. Armordillo x Hareon - Chocolate Rabbit SUPER RARE wow :)
32. Armordillo x Hareon - Shock Fox
33. Armordillo x Hareon - Shock Fox
34. Armordillo x Hareon - Shock Fox
35. Armordillo x Hareon - Armordillo
36. Armordillo x Hareon - Armordillo
37. Armordillo x Hareon - Fire Glider
38. Armordillo x Hareon - Shock Fox
39. Armordillo x Hareon - Fire Glider
40. Armordillo x Hareon - Armordillo
41. Armordillo x Hareon - Armordillo
42. Armordillo x Hareon - Fire Glider

Animenia
04-11-15, 10:07 AM
I wanted to buy value pack with psyena, but now I don't think it's a good idea... :(

Melis2a84
04-11-15, 01:30 PM
I finally breed money badger, I bought one and thought il try n breed 2nd one instead of buying and just got a 24hr timer yay so excited

rjazz
04-11-15, 01:40 PM
Lucky Girl! Mel!

Melis2a84
04-11-15, 02:30 PM
Thanks Hun :D :D

LonePudding
04-11-15, 03:50 PM
Lol for all the gem animal combos, I'm missing one of the animals. I hope my breeding luck increases.

sanya87
04-12-15, 09:48 AM
After almost two weeks of trying, finally got 24 hours in my breeding den. Something to look forward to after fiasco with chocolate rabbit.

Animenia
04-13-15, 12:21 AM
Three weeks of trying and still no badger...

I can even say it's worse - my last NO common animal was rabbit - a one week ago. So now I have only armordillos and shock fox - 14 in a row!! It's normal?

I want to buy psyena value pack, but this badger make me so angry, and I don't know that to do :mad:

jeffhx
04-19-15, 10:43 PM
Has anyone successfully bred more than one money badger? I searched quite a bit and could not find the answer

Annica5
04-20-15, 03:52 AM
I don't see why not? Still trying for that one but I have both retriever and toucan and they're still in my shop with no "limit reached" sign.

Tictoclolo
04-20-15, 04:25 AM
Same question for me. It would be great if TL could clarify this point before we waste hours and hours to try for a second one we can't get.

Hawksmoor
04-20-15, 04:40 AM
I was able to breed a second money badger by pure luck. I got my first one shortly after it was released (on my second attempt) and thought I'd try again. I put my hareon and armordillo in the den on Saturday and got a second one. I was quite surprised and felt very lucky. So it is possible!

Drachenia
04-20-15, 05:21 AM
It can hold 2 Treasure Toucan, 2 Money Badger and 2 Golden Retrievers and then the limit is reached. :D

readysetgo888
04-20-15, 05:52 AM
It can hold 2 Treasure Toucan, 2 Money Badger and 2 Golden Retrievers and then the limit is reached. :D

This is correct. There is a max of 2 of each treasure animal... and they all need separate habitats.

ArcadiaTofu
05-17-15, 04:17 PM
Finally got my 2nd Money Badger the other day with Unicorn x Unicorn :3 Good luck, everyone!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/36232258/Photo%20May%2015%2C%205%2035%2032%20PM.png

chippychan
07-24-15, 04:29 AM
Woo! I managed to breed my first treasure animal! \ ( ^ o ^ ) /

I was using Money Badger's breeding combo while also trying for the current Fennic Shox goal and I was floored when I saw the 24 hour timer pop up this morning. I already have 1 Money Badger but I bought it with gems when it was on sale, so to actually breed my first treasure animal is pretty satisfying.

And last week I was lucky enough to FINALLY breed a Crystal Unicorn so it seems l've been on a lucky streak! :)

Rynetory2
01-26-18, 08:06 PM
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=41750