PDA

View Full Version : make bakery smaller

steelersbabyyy
03-17-15, 03:30 PM
I think there should be an option where can make our bakery smaller, I love my large bakery but there are sometimes when I miss having a smaller bakery. It would be awesome to be able to change the size of our bakeries whenever we want.

orleansparish
03-17-15, 03:38 PM
Or allow us to have second floors. That would be so cool.

bobbyrae
03-17-15, 04:08 PM
Second floors would be cool.

CuteTali
03-19-15, 02:47 AM
You can make an illusion of a smaller bakery, if you'd like. Here's how:

1. First, figure out how big/small you want your bakery to be.
2. Then, take the plain ugly concrete floor tile and make a border along the areas you'd like to "grey out".
3. Next, take a plain ugly grey wallpaper and line the most exterior portions of your walls, matching wall-to-tile to the greyed out floor you just created.

And there you have it! Now the "greyed-out" area will look almost like you never expanded there and from now on, you can just work with the colorful area to decorate and use and ignore the grey part.

The good thing about this method is that if/when you eventually decide you want a bigger shop, all you have to do is put the color back on the walls and floors that you greyed out before.

Hope my idea works for you!

bobbyrae
03-19-15, 09:42 AM
For those playing on phones, having a larger bakery is a bit hard since it's hard to see the full effect.

You could try creating a grassy or beachy outdoor area with a small indoor bakery area. You could even divide the space and have two smaller bakeries.