PDA

View Full Version : mystic essence

easternhabitats
03-17-15, 03:10 PM
need to make mythic essence for my royale maze garden upgrade. It says to make it in the potion shop but I do not have this option. Any help appreciated:confused::confused::confused::confused :

ShibuyaCloth
03-17-15, 03:12 PM
You need to do the adamant quest line, as a side effect you will get the essence receipt.

PurpleScorpion76
03-17-15, 03:13 PM
It's quite far down the list of potion shop choices. But You may find you need to complete another goal to be able to craft it. If I remember correctly it's either Greselda or Agnes letters line.

queentina3
03-17-15, 03:15 PM
If you don't have a dragon yet you'll need one as this essence requires dragon scales. I'm on the same line as you, just need 3 more scales to make my 5th essence to upgrade the garden again. *sighs* It takes so long as I only have one dragon and he doesn't always drop his own scales. *kicks dragon*

burritosprings
03-17-15, 03:35 PM
This is a confusing line.. its Castle Story Version of Sudoku.. I forget but I think I was stuck at needing Mithril.. which seemed to coincide with the introduction of the Mithril Dragon for 400g's

queentina3
03-17-15, 08:09 PM
This is a confusing line.. its Castle Story Version of Sudoku.. I forget but I think I was stuck at needing Mithril.. which seemed to coincide with the introduction of the Mithril Dragon for 400g's

Actually that was part of the Blythewood/Goddess Tree line which also needed the Mythic Essence. That 20 Mithril was tough but thankfully I had a bit of a stockpile from my deep mine collections over time so didn't have to wait as long as others. I also used up my silver stock constantly by making the extra mithril I needed in the forge. :)

They both happen to come at the same time though and sort of overlap, which makes both more difficult to do as they require many of the same things. That is what's happening to me right now. I have to keep writing to Agnes to upgrade the Goddess Tree with the Trinkets/Going on Adventures in between, and trying to upgrade Royal Maze Garden to Greselda's Dark Garden.

Blythewood Part 3 and Greselda's Dark Garden seem to come at the same time, or at least they did for me, probably because I took a year off of the game. :(

dicktrom
03-31-15, 01:37 AM
I got the upgrade for the garden at the same time as the dear agnes goal so had to choose for wich one to use the 5 essences. I chose for the garden, but since then my only dragon stopped giving scales. That was a week ago. I'm not sure this is normal. I fear this is going to take for ever. I'm considering bying or brooding a second dragon.

queentina3
03-31-15, 05:20 AM
I got the upgrade for the garden at the same time as the dear agnes goal so had to choose for wich one to use the 5 essences. I chose for the garden, but since then my only dragon stopped giving scales. That was a week ago. I'm not sure this is normal. I fear this is going to take for ever. I'm considering bying or brooding a second dragon.

I'm sorry to say that it's going to take awhile. My dragon goes through periods where he won't drop me any of his scales either, but then suddenly it starts up again and he'll drop me 3 every time I tend to him. You'll just have to be very patient, and I know, that isn't easy. I'm currently stuck at Azalea's Gratitude because it requires 5 Mythic Essence and again my dragon is being slow in giving me the scales.*sighs*