PDA

View Full Version : Wildflower Spring: new habitat

Mythdefied
03-17-15, 01:20 PM
It's currently on sale for half price at 100 gold. Pink and Green dragons. I immediately bought one so my Wildflower and Earth Day dragons have a nice place to frolic.

LonePudding
03-17-15, 01:23 PM
I bought one too! It has my pansy in it now and when they're hatched, jasmine and snap will join her :D

Mythdefied
03-17-15, 01:31 PM
I bought one too! It has my pansy in it now and when they're hatched, jasmine and snap will join her :D

Ooh, yes. I might need another one for the Jasmine and Snap. I hadn't thought about that. They're currently in storage, but I like their designs and it'd be nice to have a pretty habitat for them. Thanks for the idea!

LonePudding
03-17-15, 02:11 PM
Ooh, yes. I might need another one for the Jasmine and Snap. I hadn't thought about that. They're currently in storage, but I like their designs and it'd be nice to have a pretty habitat for them. Thanks for the idea!

No prob!:D My candy clouds was my prettiest habitat but this one has to be my new favourite!

ndtrance
03-17-15, 02:41 PM
I'm so glad they came out with this habitat. I'm getting one, two if I can get another gold sale by Friday.

azucita
03-17-15, 04:19 PM
i wish i can buy it but i only have just enough gold for it and with the tourney going, i dont want to miss the dragon if i dont have gold to ulitmate in case i need to :)

Natasha_07
03-17-15, 05:16 PM
I bought several, hope to see an Easter theme type also for next month.

tuffyjkitten
03-17-15, 09:14 PM
Drat I bought 2 of the clover habitats for the event dragons and now I'm maxed on habitats. Time to rearrange dragons...

ndtrance
03-18-15, 08:22 AM
I got my gold sale today and purchased one. I'm happy with it:-) I'm keeping the individual event dragons in it.

tuffyjkitten
03-19-15, 08:36 AM
Went to the arctic isles and planted a ton of sasquash and leveled up to get access to another habitat. Now I have this pretty one!