PDA

View Full Version : Clearing the diamonds on level

mlcan
03-17-15, 09:00 AM
I missed the hint on what the diamonds in the boxes are, and how to clear them. do they clear when pulsing, not pulsing? I can't figure out what combinations are working when they do clear. Can anyone help? I'm on level 57.

clarity625
03-29-15, 10:40 AM
I also came here to the forum to ask the same question. I hope someone knows the answer to this.

rosewaterlily
03-30-15, 01:46 AM
You need to get all of the box diamonds on the board pulsing by matching gems next to them before they clear--only just figured this out recently myself. If you only have 1/2 or 3/4 lit, you don't get the hit damage points until all the boxes are lit.

Gerry21213
03-30-15, 06:07 AM
I have all the boxes with diamond active but I cannot seem to clear them. How do you clear them? I am stuck on level 48 do to not being able to clear the boxed diamonds. Help

l03z
03-30-15, 01:17 PM
I was wondering the same thing. Missed the hint too... ;)
I've got a mummy dog who can clear those boxes. I think that's the only option...(for now)

l03z
03-30-15, 01:18 PM
This dog

I just discovered you can't actually clear (get rid off) those boxes. If they're all lit, it counts as a damage point.

queentina3
03-30-15, 07:40 PM
Right, you want to light up all those diamond boxes at the same time so they send out another attack at the monster you're fighting. It does quite a bit of damage actually. If your pet pals have ****ed the first monster, or the second, if it is a multiple monster stage, and those boxes are lit up when the monster is vanquished, the next monster the pets move to tackle will end up having to take that damage. I've done that multiple times and it has helped me a great deal in getting passed some of the levels where we have to fight 3 of them with so few moves allotted. :rolleyes:

To light up the boxes you just clear gems next to them. Once all the boxes on the stage you're playing are lit, they send out the attack after any pet pals or gem combo's you have attack. I try to use the lightning bolts to nab multiple light boxes at once, or use the gems that match my pet pals, if possible. Hope that helps!

Gerry21213
04-05-15, 06:30 AM
I am 're ally stuck on the level between 66 and 67, I don't have enough gems for help . Can someone help me to get to 67?thanks

belbar22
04-06-15, 04:30 PM
I thought they cleared if you sent a bolt of lightning through them when they are lit so you don't need to have them all lit.

patriziaf
04-10-15, 08:00 PM
I'm blocked at level 57. I can't clear the diamonds in the box. I clear gems next to them, I make the bolt of lightning to go through them, but it is never enough. How many of those actions are needed? You can't see that! The hint about them was very superficial. I could clear them in lower levels only by chance...

patriziaf
04-10-15, 08:08 PM
Thanks Queentina, I could immediately win at 57 and go to level 58. I didn't realize that all of them had to be lit and that it was useless to concentrate always on the same one/s.

queentina3
04-11-15, 06:58 AM
No problem. Some of the stages and what you have to do isn't very clear at first and it takes a process of deduction to finally pass it.

I'm stuck between stage 42 and 43 @ Lucien - have been for over a week now. I can't get passed him on this one no matter what I do. No matter what Pet Pal combo I use, no matter what combo's I do in the game, nothing! I get so close, within 30-50 points, and one time I was a 15 points to defeat him, when I lose. I don't know what I have to do to get passed him either other than maybe I have to level up again first? I'm level 10 and very close to level 11, so I'm hoping once I level up I can defeat him, somehow..........

jim23cash
04-11-15, 07:23 AM
I'm blocked at level 57. I can't clear the diamonds in the box. I clear gems next to them, I make the bolt of lightning to go through them, but it is never enough. How many of those actions are needed? You can't see that! The hint about them was very superficial. I could clear them in lower levels only by chance...

You cannot clear the diamonds in the boxes!
They are like a laser that you have to charge. You charge them by clearing boxes or making matches next to them. If you look at the top right of the board, it tells you how many of each item you need. The number next to the "laser"(Diamonds in boxes) is how many times you have to charge them all up at the same time, so they shoot a laser bolt at your opponent. They shoot AFTER every other action has finished for that move, so after all your pals step forward, watch for the bolt then. You can use special gems beside them or thru them to light up a whole side (or top/bottom row). This makes it easier when you don't have a lot of moves.

jim23cash
04-11-15, 07:28 AM
I am 're ally stuck on the level between 66 and 67, I don't have enough gems for help . Can someone help me to get to 67?thanks

You have to post a screenshot. Once you clear a "Boss" level, you can't go back in. I will try to help, but I don't know what you are up against, OR which pals you have. Grab a screen pic, and post it here. :D

jim23cash
04-11-15, 07:29 AM
I've finished all the levels, and am going back thru trying to get three stars on each level. Some of them seem impossible! :P
I'm glad to help if I can, send a PM if you are in a hurry. :D