PDA

View Full Version : Are you ever going to update empire story or should we all quit now?

Unregistered
02-07-11, 08:19 AM
In the app store in your description of empire story you promise "weekly updates". Other than that mythic chest that you created as another cash cow for yourselves there hasn't been an update to the regular game since November. I have mastered all the markets worth mastering, I own everything, I have the 20x20 empire, and leveling up is basically pointless now. Is there going to be an update and how soon will it be?

Unregistered
02-22-11, 07:08 PM
among all your stories, i like ES best. i have spent &&& in there, please update ES. allow us to expanse beyond the 20x20, it's so boring when one has alot of stuff and no place to put them.

Unregistered
02-27-11, 01:01 PM
There has not been an update for a very long time.

Your "Weekly" updates is very misleading, take it off the App page if you don't intend on following through.

- Allow further expansion
- Fix the Temple Problem
- Add more buildings to be purchased with coins or gems.
- Add more items to make in the Markets
- Add new Road options, like stone perhaps.
- Add something! besides another mystery chest thing!

Unregistered
02-27-11, 07:22 PM
it is so sad but i deleted EMPIRE for this reason. it got absolutely boring and tedious. nothing nice to look at and no more expansions. i'm all set. next is FARM.

Unregistered
02-27-11, 08:22 PM
it is so sad but i deleted EMPIRE for this reason. it got absolutely boring and tedious. nothing nice to look at and no more expansions. i'm all set. next is FARM.

You should know that TL has filed copyrights for 10 new games. I posted them a few days ago but Norman deleted it.
That is why there are no updates. All their time goes into making new games.

If you want a great farm game to play go dl Tap Ranch by gameview. They have a lot of cool things. You also have to pay for stuff with bucks, but they add new things all the times, have quests, you can earn free bux much easier and faster. They have sales all the time. It's a lot of fun and they give you free decorations from time to time. You also have the option of buying certain things with coins instead of bux when you level up...and they give you free bux when you level up too. Also their prices are much better. Good Luck.

Unregistered
02-28-11, 02:20 AM
You should know that TL has filed copyrights for 10 new games. I posted them a few days ago but Norman deleted it.
That is why there are no updates. All their time goes into making new games.

If you want a great farm game to play go dl Tap Ranch by gameview. They have a lot of cool things. You also have to pay for stuff with bucks, but they add new things all the times, have quests, you can earn free bux much easier and faster. They have sales all the time. It's a lot of fun and they give you free decorations from time to time. You also have the option of buying certain things with coins instead of bux when you level up...and they give you free bux when you level up too. Also their prices are much better. Good Luck.

Thanks for that info. I tried checking that and found this:

http://www.trademarkia.com/company-teamlava-llc-3573362-page-1-2

I would be more happy about new games if they would keep up with the old ones too. Empire is my favorite and its to bad that they don't update it more.

Unregistered
02-28-11, 05:43 PM
First Temple problem has to be fixed, i wont buy that ugly thing.... makes game look cheap. second those card games imobster and vampire what a waste.. try focussing on the games people are playing most from your vendor. farm story , e story, city story etc... its been like two f'n months since last update, i know ive been playin for 3 lol. Please listen to the ones who are paying for your bmw's and mercedes benz etc.... UPDATE PLEASE. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE. Norman dont ignore and turn your nose up on us like you do most of the time. Stop crapping out and give us the update BUDDY... oink oink.

Unregistered
03-01-11, 07:07 AM
http://appmodo.com/36766/interview-with-johnny-coghlan-of-teamlava/

"The key focus at TeamLava is creating really high-quality games that are the best in their category. They need to be appealing and accessible to players, as well as offer unparalleled depth to encourage fans to keep playing, with multiple layers of discovery and achievement. We always listen to feedback from fans and treat them as family, to ensure that we are providing the best support and new free game content at all times."

How about listening to the feedback from your fans and adding some more depth, discovery, and achievement to this game so we can continue playing instead of making [edit] games like hospital story, nightclub story, etc

"We spend every hour of every day ensuring our games are as high-quality as possible regarding gameplay, visuals, sound, user interface and overall innovation"

Really? Not fixing the temple graphic so it doesn't look like [edit] four months after it was reported is ensuring that the game is as high quality as possible? How about that you have these forums set up but you don't even acknowledge the feedback, comments, and requests from the fans that you treat like "family"

"All of our games are proprietary and internally developed. That means we are constantly innovating and adding to our existing games"

Hmmm, when is the last time you added to this existing game? If you don't count the chest you added to make yourselves more $ its been over 4 months.

Unregistered
03-01-11, 07:16 AM
http://www.gamezebo.com/news/2010/10/28/everything-your-pocket-going-social-interview-teamlava

"we really feel an obligation to ensure we reward that loyalty with regular free new content updates to maintain interest"

woops, looks like you lied in that interview. other than the new markets there hasn't been any new free content in this game for months.

"One thing that you can be sure of is that the team constantly reads the feedback from our users and factors their requests into our updates and product development"

Interesting, you show no indication that you do this.

"We also supply a lot of free new content to players, ensuring that they can still discover and enjoy new experiences as they play and socialize with friends every day"

ok, i have to admit I only play empire story. So is all the free new content going into the other story games and just this one gets screwed?

Unregistered
03-01-11, 07:19 AM
http://appmodo.com/36766/interview-with-johnny-coghlan-of-teamlava/

"The key focus at TeamLava is creating really high-quality games that are the best in their category. They need to be appealing and accessible to players, as well as offer unparalleled depth to encourage fans to keep playing, with multiple layers of discovery and achievement. We always listen to feedback from fans and treat them as family, to ensure that we are providing the best support and new free game content at all times."

How about listening to the feedback from your fans and adding some more depth, discovery, and achievement to this game so we can continue playing instead of making [edit] games like hospital story, nightclub story, etc

"We spend every hour of every day ensuring our games are as high-quality as possible regarding gameplay, visuals, sound, user interface and overall innovation"

Really? Not fixing the temple graphic so it doesn't look like [edit] four months after it was reported is ensuring that the game is as high quality as possible? How about that you have these forums set up but you don't even acknowledge the feedback, comments, and requests from the fans that you treat like "family"

"All of our games are proprietary and internally developed. That means we are constantly innovating and adding to our existing games"

Hmmm, when is the last time you added to this existing game? If you don't count the chest you added to make yourselves more $ its been over 4 months.

So someone else has discovered the lies of Johnny C, the Veep of Business Development! Sort of sets the tone for the whole smash, doesn't he? I don't know whether to laugh or throw up.

Unregistered
03-03-11, 01:27 PM
Thanks for posting those threads, looks like team LV is just sucking money from the Drones... and inoccent little kids that steal there moms and dads credit cards. I did say they were innocent.. Johny Boy must love STEALING FROM THE BLIND.

And Whats up with your graphic designers, they on vacation?? big cruise, touring the world??? those ****ing Chest what a joke... good thing i dont spend my real money on garbage like this.

its rejects like this that end up getting smoked down a dark alley. Team Lava must the Mob!