PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant update 03/18/15

joeybasenji
03-17-15, 06:59 AM
WOuld like to see some Easter stuff. wanted to decorate my Restaurant for Easter but there is nothing to find.
COuld we have tables chairs wallpaper tiles and related Easter stuff?
Woul also like to have the Eggstove as a temporarily item to buy.
Bunnys hares Easter cakes chocolate eggs etc

Thank you

edit(KP)
https://40.media.tumblr.com/2a1f09b73437befd67ffc136a8a78d11/tumblr_inline_nldlvi7h7Y1qm7yoc_500.pngFire up your grills and get ready to roast some mouth-watering meats! Draw in your Customers with the whiff of fresh food from the Rotisserie Station in Restaurant Story (https://www.facebook.com/restaurantstory)!
Complete your Restaurant with these new additions:

Carving Station Decoration
Rotisserie Decoration
Modern Firewood Decoration

Pink_Charlett
03-17-15, 12:37 PM
I second the easter theme.

LalaSmooth
03-17-15, 01:28 PM
I want to see spring stuff but no more recipes I have plenty to master

twospoons
03-17-15, 02:26 PM
wait, you're against new recipes? that's just wrong.

queentina3
03-17-15, 02:38 PM
I want to see spring stuff but no more recipes I have plenty to master

Bad LalaSmooth, bad! As long as the recipe stays and doesn't get yanked of course you want more! Right, right, right??? It's a cooking game, you want to cook, right??? hehehehe

wait, you're against new recipes? that's just wrong.

*giggles* she's just feeling a bit overwhelmed I think, and I can't blame her. I was away from the game for almost a year and still trying to catch up with old recipes that need mastering as well as all the new ones coming out, but I'm ok with it as long as they don't take them away. They used to do that, take away after a certain amount of time and we'd be scrambling to get them mastered for the 2 gems. :)

orleansparish
03-17-15, 02:44 PM
I got tired of the constant tapping too and still havent mastered those Korean recipes. Just finised the goals but Id love more recipes. I like how they have been giving us more one one per week recently. Never such a thing as too many. We are long due over on bakery so I hope they don't stop there either.

I don't know what in want. Just food and something cute. For coins.

queentina3
03-17-15, 02:47 PM
Yes, please for coins. I still have over 11 million and nothing to spend them on. That is after purchasing multiple choco-fountains to get my near 35 million down. I'm fully expanded so it isn't like I can use any of it there. I need coin decorations. :rolleyes:

twospoons
03-17-15, 03:53 PM
and hey, congrats, queentina3! i just went to see the contest winners. also pepperwoo!

twospoons
03-17-15, 04:20 PM
https://40.media.tumblr.com/2a1f09b73437befd67ffc136a8a78d11/tumblr_inline_nldlvi7h7Y1qm7yoc_500.png

Fire up your grills and get ready to roast some mouth-watering meats! Draw in your Customers with the whiff of fresh food from the Rotisserie Station in Restaurant Story!
Complete your Restaurant with these new additions:
Carving Station Decoration
Rotisserie Decoration
Modern Firewood Decoration

twospoons
03-17-15, 04:21 PM
i like it. but it could be a box, or please god no, a bundle.

edited: oh, wait, those are new tables & chairs, so probably not a box.

LalaSmooth
03-17-15, 04:31 PM
I couldn't play for weeks and there is 5 I haven't mastered yet including valentine recipes too..

StevenKevin
03-17-15, 04:37 PM
Absolutely awesome! !!!!! But if its a bundle we poor droids are stupidly n unfairly deprived of i close my restaurant. Ive been coveting a rotisserie for long, and after missing the burger bundle we cant miss the rotirotisserie as well

jandtandn
03-17-15, 04:59 PM
I like it! I opened that Autumn box and got the fireplace and the Rotisserie from there so it will be nice to have some more stuff to go with it! I haven't mastered the new recipes, but I hope we get new ones this week, too. The 4x4 has a similar look to the Ice Burrista from BS.

sbratprincess
03-17-15, 05:02 PM
I love it!!! I hope it's not to gem heavy.

ElaineCarrel
03-17-15, 05:18 PM
IMHO it looks like a box. I don't c new tables, chairs or wallpaper. So........We'll just to wait and c.

PepperWoo
03-17-15, 05:20 PM
Wooot a rotisserie! This update would totally fit in well with the kitchen section of my restaurant! :o

and hey, congrats, queentina3! i just went to see the contest winners. also pepperwoo!

Thank you!! :)

jandtandn
03-17-15, 05:28 PM
IMHO it looks like a box. I don't c new tables, chairs or wallpaper. So........We'll just to wait and c.

There's new tables and chairs down at the bottom.

queentina3
03-17-15, 05:43 PM

Thanks, I didn't even know I'd won until you mentioned it. I never even thought to check the contests. :o

i like it. but it could be a box, or please god no, a bundle.

edited: oh, wait, those are new tables & chairs, so probably not a box.

It could still be a box or bundle even with new chairs and tables. Other bundles included them and we've gotten boxes before with an update that also included chairs/tables, even if they weren't included in the box. Aren't we overdue for a box? That Rotisserie looks like a first place box item, honestly. Plus it's 4x4, it's flippin' huge! I'd love to have it but not sure if I'd ever actually use it due to it's size. I wish it was just a bit smaller, like 3x3.

I couldn't play for weeks and there is 5 I haven't mastered yet including valentine recipes too..

Hehehe, I quit for almost a year remember, how do you think I feel? :p I know what you mean though, as I'm still playing catch-up while trying to finish off the dishes on these one-time appliances.

On a side note to all, I honest hope it isn't a bundle just for the sake of the Android Players. I really wish TL was able to offer them that same opportunity, or if not at least put the content into their design tabs and allow them to purchase the items are the same discounted rate individually. I feel bad for y'all.

sweetypies97
03-17-15, 10:54 PM
:( I was really hoping for Easter goodies.

jmterao
03-18-15, 05:14 AM
I sure hope they are not going to ignore Spring and Easter this year but I have the feeling they are going to :(

Sb1957
03-18-15, 05:21 AM
Yes, please for coins. I still have over 11 million and nothing to spend them on. That is after purchasing multiple choco-fountains to get my near 35 million down. I'm fully expanded so it isn't like I can use any of it there. I need coin decorations. :rolleyes:

I hope so too. In BS we had now a beautiful proffesional kitchen and this will be something like that, but if it's a crate or everything is for gems........

minidemon88
03-18-15, 05:52 AM
Nice, the gran's rotisserie is huge! Hopefully this update won't be too gems heavy. *fingers crossed*

I'm also excited and curious about our last retiring X'mas sales. Hope it will be a nice ending.

Buzzykinzz
03-18-15, 09:20 AM

?? What contest? =-O Didnt realize there were contest type thingies. ANYONE got a link (if possible)? I dont fish around the forums very well I GET LOST EASILY!! ➡➡ "Gets hyptonized by shiny objects!!!" LOL

queentina3
03-18-15, 10:10 AM
?? What contest? =-O Didnt realize there were contest type thingies. ANYONE got a link (if possible)? I dont fish around the forums very well I GET LOST EASILY!! ➡➡ "Gets hyptonized by shiny objects!!!" LOL

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79300-St-Patrick-s-Day-Word-Search-Challenge!

There is a separate forum for all events/contests that you can check regularly. They are a lot of fun. :)

On topic - It does not look like we're going to get a BIG Easter update at all. We may get some goals but real decorations or food geared solely towards Easter? Doubtful if this is what they're giving us this week, not that I don't like it, I do, but it isn't even remotely Easter related. :(

jandtandn
03-18-15, 10:49 AM
There is always next week, which is closer to Easter anyway. That GranGran Rotisserie is HUGE! I'm glad there are so many kitchen related items now.

PepperWoo
03-18-15, 10:54 AM
New recipes on the stove!

http://i.imgur.com/92LwMb2.jpg

queentina3
03-18-15, 10:58 AM
Oh good, not a box or a bundle. Now I have to decide on if I want to hold my gems in hopes of an Easter update or spend them on that HUGE Rotisserie Station. Decisions....decisions....

minidemon88
03-18-15, 11:15 AM
Oh good, not a box or a bundle. Now I have to decide on if I want to hold my gems in hopes of an Easter update or spend them on that HUGE Rotisserie Station. Decisions....decisions....

I'm holding on it for sure! The rotisserie station will always be there. XD

AuntyRose32
03-18-15, 11:17 AM
Nice update, the gem prices are fair I think and I'm happy there are some coin items too. I love the busboy! Nice work.

I bought all the class time decor last week, which I love. I just put the carving station from this week next to my 'class time' piece and the 'practice, perfect' piece and it's huge! Why oh why can't the scale of items be the same. I was planning on buying all these items too because they're so nice but I don't know now, they'll look odd next to the items from last week. First world problems I know but I just wish the scale could be at least in the same ball park.... >.<

LalaSmooth
03-18-15, 11:25 AM
make this 7 recipes I need to master. yay so much fun!

queentina3
03-18-15, 12:27 PM
I'm holding on it for sure! The rotisserie station will always be there. XD

Good point! I'm not even thinking about purchasing the regular rotisserie (25 gems) as I already have one that is very similar, only difference is it doesn't say 'chicken' on the front and is 1x2 instead of 1x3. It is even called Rotisserie when I click on it, same name as they gave the one in the update today. :rolleyes:

DragonWished
03-18-15, 01:11 PM
The carving station is enormous, very much out of scale with the other pieces. Perhaps one of our Mods could request an adjustment. We had a similar situation at Fashion Story a couple of weeks ago and TL rescaled the piece.

I bought the firewood thing and instantly regretted doing so. Maybe it makes sense if you also have the GranGran Rotisserie. I'll have to see them together. It doesn't really work with the smaller rotisserie piece.

Nice update, the gem prices are fair I think and I'm happy there are some coin items too. I love the busboy! Nice work.

I bought all the class time decor last week, which I love. I just put the carving station from this week next to my 'class time' piece and the 'practice, perfect' piece and it's huge! Why oh why can't the scale of items be the same. I was planning on buying all these items too because they're so nice but I don't know now, they'll look odd next to the items from last week. First world problems I know but I just wish the scale could be at least in the same ball park.... >.<

twospoons
03-18-15, 01:41 PM
i think i'd save the firewood display for next to a fireplace. these rotisseries don't look like they're wood-burning anyway.

and ditto on the scale.

PepperWoo
03-18-15, 01:50 PM
I think the firewood looks nice next to the Pizza Toss display.

DragonWished
03-18-15, 01:59 PM

No doubt! Been coveting that pizza display for a while. I started the game after that challenge concluded. Sigh.

queentina3
03-18-15, 02:01 PM
I like the firewood as it will go nicely next winter with my log cabin wallpaper and free-standing fireplace. For now they're in storage.

And I triple the suggestion on reducing the size of the carving station. It is almost as large as the Lobster Tank, which mine is placed right next to it. My poor Santa Chef looks tiny next to it. LOL!

twospoons
03-18-15, 02:10 PM

ooh, thanks! i have that out right now anyway!

jandtandn
03-18-15, 03:16 PM

That's a great idea. I'll have to remember to put them side by side the next time I have my Pizza Toss out. I love that prize!

queentina3
03-18-15, 03:49 PM
What is the Pizza Toss display? I can't find it in my design tab so I'm assuming it either came from a box, at some point, or it's already been removed. Remember, I stopped playing for over 9 months so I missed some stuff. I'm curious about this item though, since you all seem so fond of it. :)

jandtandn
03-18-15, 03:50 PM
What is the Pizza Toss display? I can't find it in my design tab so I'm assuming it either came from a box, at some point, or it's already been removed. Remember, I stopped playing for over 9 months so I missed some stuff. I'm curious about this item though, since you all seem so fond of it. :)

It is goal prize from a couple of months ago: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?72758-Restaurant-Story-Italian-Goals-Sep-03-2014%28EXPIRED%29

queentina3
03-18-15, 03:59 PM
Ahh, yeah, that was during my hiatus. Oh well, my loss. Those two appliances looked really nice too and that grand prize....*whimpers*

See, this is why as much as you want to walk away, sometimes you really, really shouldn't! LOL!!

eastie41
03-19-15, 01:30 PM
Love the new decorations. And, thanks for the six new recipes on the stove. :cool:

deekathleen
03-20-15, 11:20 AM
I was going to buy the carving station too, till I saw how big it was. It wouldn't look right.

milliz11
03-21-15, 05:24 PM
Some Easter and Spring stuff would be great. :) I love Easter :) And new Easter stoves or recipes please!