PDA

View Full Version : STOP changing the recipes

Tarynthi
03-16-15, 03:08 PM
PLEASE stop changing the recipes. Thank you.

ShirleysFantasy
03-16-15, 03:31 PM
Don't just stop changing the recipes. Go back to what they were before. In the street market now mayo is selling for $303.00. Really? This is not fun anymore. Very mad and am seriously thinking about quitting this game. ��

Tarynthi
03-16-15, 03:45 PM
OMG, I just saw the prices in the market. If 252 for mayo. 124 for sugar. REALLY?

I agree with Shirley. If things don't revert back, I'm deleting the game as well. It was challenging enough as it is. This is taking the fun out of the game.

bama1224
03-16-15, 04:53 PM
Love the game but stop changing the recipes. First Osso buco and now you need mayo to make a cucumber sandwich.

If you learn a recipe it should stay that way.

Tarynthi
03-16-15, 05:03 PM
You also now need ginger to bake the salmon dinner. :mad:

LalasMom314
03-16-15, 05:08 PM
I enjoyed playing this game until you all started changing the recipes. What's the point in learning new recipes if the recipes are going to change & get more expensive? I'll be deleting the game.

Desires
03-16-15, 05:33 PM
Seriously all these changes are irritating and takes the fun out of the game, I've been playing TL games over 4years now and I've stop playing most of them because of the changes TL has done the prices increase portion reduces and earnings are not profitable....most of all the fun in playing is gone....I'm playing restaurant story 2 n it takes forever to get clover with limited time to finish goal....Seriously TL needs to treat players with RESPECT. There's new ingredients added to items at ridiculous prices, to buy things and unlock them are so pricey....I can't even get parts to expand my shop....if all these changes keep taking place I will b quitting this game......

Desires
03-16-15, 05:36 PM
Please put the game back to original style, happy players are better than angry players......the update is a headache........

mactrooper
03-16-15, 10:22 PM
Please put the game back to original style, happy players are better than angry players......the update is a headache........

I thought Team Lava was done making a hell out of our lives, with the Tomato Sauce and the Mushrooms refresh rate etc, now ginger for sushi and exhorbitant market prices?!?!?!? STOP RIGGING AND NERFING THIS FREAKIN' GAME!