PDA

View Full Version : We Weren't Able to Refresh the Supplier Right Now

ElaineCarrel
03-16-15, 01:37 PM
I've been trying to c what's at my Street Market for about 20 mins and keep receiving the msg that I'm using as my thread title here. B4 that I was able to access it and purchase what I wanted and have it refresh itself every 10 mins. Is this a TL issue/glitch or is it an issue at my end? I really count on the market when I need something I don't readily have available.
Is anyone else having this issue?
Thx

SparklyOctopus
03-16-15, 01:41 PM
Could you try force closing the game and then entering the game again? If that still doesn't work, could you try uninstalling and reinstalling the game? Please let us know if that helps.

ElaineCarrel
03-16-15, 02:32 PM
Hi. When I did all of ur suggestions and then Reentered my place I was back to lvl 1. I checked my places in both bakery story and restaurant story and they also had gone back to LVL 1.
I tried force closing them,
Uninstalling and reinstalling all 3 games and nothing changed. Lvl 1 on all 3 games.
This is on my iPad 2.
On my iPhone 5s everything's ok. Nothing's changed. Or at least not yet.
Help what do I do now?

And to the original problem ...I've got no idea since I haven't done anything there yet.

kooky panda
03-16-15, 02:34 PM
Someone is probably checking out your game right now. Wait about 10 minutes then try restarting your game.

SparklyOctopus
03-16-15, 02:52 PM
Could you try logging back into your account through your iPad? You can do so by using our Login feature (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!). You shouldn't have any issues with your Street Market anymore. Please let us know if you do!

ElaineCarrel
03-16-15, 03:20 PM
Never mind. I hard closed the game again and when I opened it again it was back to the way it should b.

Thanks for the quick responses Sparklyoctopus and Kookypanda. I had visions of it being a very long frustrating evening. But now it'll b ok.
O and I checked the Street Market and it was ok also.
Thank u